Gardening Wild Ch. 05

Story Info
Lisa turns Ben into sex slave with her friend’s help.
5.4k words
4.15
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa turns Ben into sex slave with her friend's help. The story continues with Ben learning how to clean Owen's "tool." He then gets trapped into becoming his wife's sex slave.

Lisa and I had our usual lovely payment for my work. The breasts provided an enjoyable extra dimension. The next morning, though, I needed some resolution. They weren't big enough to advertise I had them but they were big enough to add unusual shape to a man. "Well, I quite like them," offered Lisa.

"Surely, you don't want to be seen with a husband with boobs!"

"No, true. But I wouldn't object to going around with Betty for a few days. She can be kind of fun. Maybe we can go shopping to find something to help the situation." Well, she had backed me into a right corner. We agreed I would stay home today but that we would go out shopping the next. I decided to wear the skirt as otherwise I looked a bit of an idiot. As I passed mirrors I came to like the body I saw. So by the time Lisa came home, I was in full Betty mode. Shopping the next day was an experience. Lisa insisted on getting me a variety of clothes. Naturally I had to try them on in the Ladies Changing rooms. To say it was a pleasure was an understatement, especially when trying on the lingerie. Lisa had no problems dragging me out of the changing room to get the opinion of other women in the area. They all seemed to like what they saw! This encouraged other women to change in the open and start a discussion about what looked good and what didn't. And some of them were much freer with their bodies than I ever dreamed! While trying on a skirt, I heard, "Oh, isn't your friend shapely. How do you make your butt look so good?"

I looked around only to find that she was referring to me. "Say something, Betty," Lisa prompted.

All I could think of was: "I do a lot of house cleaning and I guess that keeps me in shape." Lisa also offered the lotions that Shelly and Julia used on my body.

"Betty, do you mind taking off your knickers so that I can see just how beautiful you are?" Some of the other woman were topless and I had been changing in a bra and knickers. so I couldn't resist. There were exclamations as I took off the knickers. She caressed my bum. It felt wonderful. Either everyone was distracted or Julia's prosthetic was really doing the trick. I couldn't get over how relaxed I felt. We went home with an array of new clothes for Betty. The evening was spent trying on clothes and giggling our way through night. I was learning how to be a woman without thinking about it.

The mood changed the next evening. "Did everything go okay at our Client's the other day?"

I knew once again that I had been caught out. Thinking fast, I managed to muster an explanation she accepted. "I was cleaning one of his tools and some liquid came shooting out. He wanted me to catch it before it came out but I failed. I did clean up the mess and he seemed happy."

"But you didn't follow his instructions fully?"

"No," I had to admit.

"You know that you are supposed to, don't you? So why didn't you?"

"Yes, I am and always try to. But this was unexpected. I will be better prepared next time and promise not make the same mistake again."

"That's good, not making a mistake twice. But the mistake you shouldn't make again is not following his instructions."

"Even if they are unreasonable?" I was trying to avoid having to let him cum in my mouth without telling Lisa the details, especially after how we treated Shelly.

"Look, if your cleaning is house and his tools, what request would be unreasonable?"

"Well, he could tell me to run around the house naked!" I knew it was weak but all I could think of.

"Silly. That's not cleaning his house! But you have a point. There do need to be some limits. I will think about what to do about this. Just to be sure, the incident was about cleaning his house and tools?"

What was I supposed to say? The only thing I could: Yes.

The evening before I was to go to Owen's, Lisa handed me a sheet of paper. It read:

Dear valued client,

I am sorry about the confusion with the tool and not following instructions regarding the disposal of the liquid associated with it. I have discussed the incident with my manager and have agreed that I was in definitely in the wrong. I did not follow your instructions as I should have. I want to assure you that I am to do this in relation to cleaning your house and tools, and of course, any liquids related to them. If I do not follow your instructions exactly as you wish, you are entitled to keep my clothes and accoutrements until I do.

I again provide my apologies and look forward to your instructions.

Signed, your faithful cleaning lady, Betty.

"Are you happy with that?"

I knew the implications but couldn't figure out how to get out of signing it. We were far too far down the road to tell explain to her what the liquid was. So I signed it. She put it in the envelop, handed it to me and signed the flap. That should have set off alarm bells but I was too busy about what I would be doing the next day to do that.

So the next day I knocked on Owen's door with a pounding heart. I entered his house and took off my skirt. He smiled as he read the letter. "That's fine. Please go ahead and do your cleaning." I was relieved and set about my tasks with a light heart.

I got into my final position and once again had to lower his trousers because of his raging hard on. That's when my heart dropped. "You know what you have to do now?"

I looked up at him pleadingly. "Let you fuck my mouth with the cum from your cock?" I was hoping to dissuade by using rough language.

"Such rude words. Only whores and wimps use such language. No, Betty, I'm just asking you to swallow everything that comes out of my tool!"

"But you know I'm not only Betty. I'm Ben, a bloke. You're asking a bloke to swallow your cum."

"Betty or Ben, it doesn't matter who completely cleans my tool, as long as it's done."

It amounted to the same thing. But, I decided words mattered. So I smiled. "Yes, that is after all what I am here for." So to work I went with a heavy hear. I was a bit more aware of what was going to happen, just not when. So I looped around his balls and slid along his penis. His moans were always encouraging, which slowed me down allowing me to enjoy his torment. This time, though, I picked up stray muscle contractions and slipped his full penis into my mouth. I was taken aback by the sudden rush of warm liquid filling my mouth. Gut reactions took over and I pulled back allowing his cum to ooze on the floor. I wondered how Shelly ever did it. Once again, there was more mess on the floor than in my mouth. I quickly cleaned it up and again profusely apologised. He seemed fairly relaxed about the situation. I thus left with a bit of confidence that I'd have time to sort out how I would best prepare myself for when the spray hits. I can't say I was enamoured by the taste and thoroughly rinsed my mouth out when I got home.

Everything was normal with Lisa. She didn't ask about how it went, which was not unusual. We had fun with my payment and I was getting more used to having breasts. The days were a bit sticky as we still hadn't figured out a way to hide my breasts to Lisa's satisfaction. So I whenever I went out, I went out as Betty. I was actually getting quite good at it and finding most of the attention enjoyable.

My next visit to Owen came and I went over as usual expecting another session of cum after a thorough cleaning. I thought I would be prepared knowing what was to come. This time, though, when I took off my skirt, he stood there looking at me. I could only look back. Then he handed me a letter.

Dear Client

If my operative does not fully clean your tool and deal with the liquid, you have my permission to have her remove her lower coverings. This may not present the most pleasing of perspectives for you. But I am sure it will provide the incentive for her to fully meet your requirements, be that cleaning your tool or any other tool that you may have in your house.

Regards,

The Manager

Of course I knew how to remove the prosthetic. I was wearing a very sexy top, wig and make up. I was happy to hide behind my costume should anyone enter while I was working. But I couldn't bare being half woman and half man. "Well, do as the letter says."

"Look, I'll happily suck your cock and swallow your cum as I am. But please don't make me remove my vagina." He was impassive. "Look, I'll do as you ask but just not that."

"That's exactly what you're going to do." And he was right. I went to the bathroom and slowly peeled off the prosthetic. I looked pretty pathetic! It was the fastest, but still thorough, clean I had ever done. I got into position and readied myself for what was to come. I found it hard to concentrate and provide the service as I had done as Betty. I felt his muscles contracting so knew what to expect. I put him fully in my mouth in time for his muscles to pump away. The act was worse as I now really felt the humiliation of the situation. I hadn't noticed the taste before. Now it was excruciating. I quickly cleaned up the mess.

"You can get dressed now."

"How about...."

Fortunately, he cut me off before I had to figure out what to say. "I'll keep that until Benny fulfils his obligation. Then Betty can come back." I looked at him pathetically but had no choice.

I got slowly dressed wondering how on earth I'd explain this to Lisa. I moped back home and immediately washed out my mouth. That helped. Lisa, of course, quizzed my on how the cleaning went. When I was evasive, she ordered me to remove my clothes or there'd be no payment. Well, I wasn't going to allow that to happen after the afternoons travails! So off came the clothes. Lisa only laughed. "This task is really causing problems. Do you need any help with anything?"

Yes, I needed help, alright! But I couldn't tell her what type. I also wondered if I needed my head examined. I copped out. "Thanks for the offer but I'll work on it myself."

I went to put my clothes on. "You don't really need to that. It's quite fun seeing you like this. Not quite sure what to make of your male and head and genitals with a female midriff. It's kind of exciting." Exciting for her, maybe but not for me. Or at least not until she started rubbing my body. That lead to an impromptu and enjoyable session of sex.

I am not sure where the idea came from but the thoughts were formulating fast in my head. "You kind of like my female bits and seeing me dressed up as a female."

She was a bit hesitant but agreed. I was even more hesitant when I put my thoughts into words. "Well, for a woman to pleasure another woman requires a good cleaning." This was a way to taste my cum and possibly get used to it.

"Are you suggesting licking out my vagina!" She was as surprised as I was. I just smiled at her. "It's full of your cum! Or what there is of it!"

That hurt a bit but was true. And might just be a saving grace. "Well, you never know. I might just like it!" She looked at me as though as I was some kind of alien. "Shelly seemed to do just fine." I was grasping at straws.

"Well, we've established that she's just a whore," she shot back.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so judgemental. It's all about giving pleasure. And if that means the occasional mouth full of cum, who are we to judge? And were doing lots of things we never did before and finding it all quite enjoyable!"

"True, but she's still a whore in my book, even if one that gives pleasure." She spread her legs at that. I took a deep breath for our first ever experience of oral sex.

I was surprised that the taste was nowhere near as bad as my first experience. I slowly circled her vagina to collect whatever may have seeped out. She sure wasn't objecting! I then went in and pushed my tongue in just as far as it would go. The wonderful feeling and encouraging moans made the taste almost bearable. I went in for a second helping. This time, I moved up her orifice and gently found her clitoris. That was a pleasurable experience for both of us. "So what do you think now?"

"That's one heck of a lot of pleasure. Do you think you can top it?" Well, I was certainly up to the challenge. Back in I went. This time I used some of the tricks Shelly had taught me. To say playing with her clitoris gave as much fun as playing with Owen was an understatement. I have no doubt it was the best orgasm that I had ever given her. I would later find it was also the first; but that's for later. For now, it was a wonderful top. She pulled me up for a delightful hug and slow cool down. "There's no doubt you can do that again, and again, and again!"

"As in tonight?" I queried.

"No, let me savour this first time. But maybe other nights." And with that we moved slowly back into a quiet evening.

The next morning was odd as I was now forced to go half-and-half, so to speak. Lisa was not quick to help me out with suggestions. I had some shopping to do so decided to go as Betty. After all, I like the idea of trying out some of my new clothes. After Lisa went to work, I eventually found something that was feminine and hid my lower appendage. I was feeling ever more comfortable in the role. After a couple of days I thought I best retry my experience with drinking cum. The risks were too high not to have lots of practice.

Lisa was intrigued. "So, what's brought on this desire to be more, shall we say, experimental? Or sexual? Or promiscuous?"

I couldn't possibly say it was to practice sucking cum to get my vagina back! "Well, it's for a couple reasons, actually. I would have never said this in the past but given recent experiences (we both smiled together at the implications) I can admit that being bare has heighten my enjoyment of sexual intimacy."

She giggled. "You mean fucking a cunt with hair?"

"Oh how crude you are!" We both laughed. But it was true. "But you are right. Having felt the difference between Shelly, Julia and you I can say that I'm a hooked on the feeling of hair."

"And willing to be a whore for the opportunity?"

I frowned. "I wouldn't lower myself to that. I like giving you pleasure in return for the enjoyment I get from you."

"So, why not lick me out first before fucking my cunt?"

Hadn't thought about that. What a conundrum. I could do that, and it would be preferable, but would not meet what I needed. I cringed a bit. "Where is this language coming from," I offered as a delaying tactic. She just smiled at me. I decided to trust my luck with Owen. "Well," I heard myself saying, "I must admit it wasn't the most pleasurable of events. So let's try it that way. Do you want me to do it now?"

"Absolutely!" And she led me to the bedroom where we were soon naked in bed. It was far more enjoyable with the additional flavouring, shall we say. It was a real joy to bring her off this way. Her orgasm wasn't as strong as the first time, but that is not surprising. First times are always the best when you don't know what to expect. I laid beside her. "I hope I didn't wear you out! I'm ready for the next step." We both looked down to see my erect manhood.

She got up and positioned herself on top of me. It felt good as her warmth surrounded me. And then I felt her pubic as she ground herself into me. "Oh god that feels wonderful."

"I'm glad you like it! Are you willing to become my whore by licking me out after you've put your deposit in my cunt?"

That took me by surprise. "I'm not a whore who craves cum like Shelly, if that's what you're thinking. I do have some dignity." She stopped moving. I had to think of how to beat a hasty retreat. "But I am willing to admit to being a slave to pubic hair."

She smiled. "I've certainly seen your enjoyment of sex increase!"

"Absolutely true. So as long as I get pubic hair I'll happily do as commanded. And if you command me to suck cum out of your cunt, then that's what I'll do." That got her going again much to my great pleasure. My orgasm was as intense as ever.

Lisa, though, remained unmoved. She rolled over onto the bed and spread herself wide. "Okay, slave, down you go."

"Yes, master. The magic of pubic hair makes your wish my command!" Down I went. The taste was still powerful but the fun returned. So did her smashing orgasm. It was just as strong as the first time.

She smiled as she pulled me next to her. "Well, my little cum sucking slave, that was worth the purchase price!" I looked at her confused. She smiled. "You can expect lots more hairy experiences as long as you keep your side of the bargain."

"You have my word on that!" With that we went off to sleep.

We had more "experiences" before I went to Owen's the following week. I thought I would be ready for anything. I once again did a purposeful clean terrified someone would arrive to see me half and half. At the end, I lined up Owen and slipped him into my mouth. I was finding this ever more comfortable as I become better at knowing my way around a penis. I concentrated more on his balls to extend the pleasure for both of us. I gently slid down his shaft and around the lip of his helmet. Then, by accident, I found out how tender his piss hole could be. I was putting pressure on his helmet as I passed my tongue across it. I just happen to cross his piss hole which triggered a deep moan of pleasure. I pushed in just a bit further, very gently. "Oh god, how did you know to do that?" I tickled a bit more as I wasn't able to answer with a cock in my mouth! I went around again. This time his muscle contractions let me know his climax was coming soon. The flood was still overwhelming. I found it yet again impossible to cope with and wound up with cum everywhere but in my mouth. I was devastated.

I couldn't understand what was going on. Then I hit on an idea. "Look, I find that I'm concentrating on my... exposed situation instead of the task at hand. If you allow me to wear my vagina next time from the beginning I am sure I will be more relaxed. I'm in terror of one of your friends seeing me like this." I stood up to give him a good look at me. "And to make sure I follow through, ask one of your friends to come over anytime. I will clean their tool and swallow everything that comes out of their ... tool."

"And if you don't?"

I took a swallow. "Then I'll take every stitch of clothing and wig off and suck you off in front of him."

"Interesting proposal. I'll think about it." I guessed that was the best I could hope for. I cleaned up the mess, got dressed and headed home.

Lisa once again had a laugh about me being without my lower half. She was a bit more bossy than previously, holding over me the threat of not getting any access to her hair. I played along as it was kind of fun and did heighten the experience of when I finally got my reward. That was until Caroline came over for tea on the weekend. She is mostly Lisa's friend so I was happy to sort out the tea while they chatted. As I was puttering in another room, Lisa called to me.

"Yes, ladies. Can I help?"

"We've been talking about sexual enjoyment and the benefits or not of shaving off one's pubic hair."

I am sure I added a few shades of red to my face. "Um, yes," was about all I could muster.

"Jim has asked Caroline to shave. I've not had any experience of it, myself. What do you think?"

She put on a sly smile. I couldn't see where this was leading so hedged my bets. "I've been told it can heighten one's experiences."

"Is that hearsay or do you know?" Now it was Caroline who smiled. She knew us well enough to know that we were childhood sweethearts so had very little experience. And that anything I said would surely apply to Lisa and I.

12