Gardening Wild Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Lisa for guidance. "Go ahead. Caroline and I are great friends and share all kinds of secrets."

That's not the answer I wanted to hear. So I took a deep breath. "From experience." I smiled widely to try to ease my tension.

"But I've heard that it can make one a bit addicted to sex. You know, lose one's self by prostituting themselves for the experience." Caroline smiled.

I winced. "That's a bit extreme. A better way to put it would be that you can become a bit submissive to those who have the ability to satisfy the new found desire for heightened experiences." I looked at Lisa for sympathy and support.

"What do you think, Lisa?"

"I would certainly say more than just a bit!" She smiled broadly.

Caroline was one to push and was certainly mischievous. "That makes me wonder where on the range from playful submissiveness to no holds barred sex slave that puts Ben. I'd like to find out, if you don't mind?"

"I think that's one for Lisa and I to discover. Can I get you more cake?" Hoping to move the conversation off this topic.

Lisa took the hint. "Yes, another piece would be lovely."

"Well, there's no time like the present, Lisa, to find out - while you're having cake."

Lisa, fortunately, held fast. "No, Caroline. Would you like come cake as well?" She nodded and I left relieved.

I returned and deposited the cakes. "Anything else?" I would come to regret these words.

"Actually, as you're asking, take off your trousers. I'd like her to see a defoliated penis." I hesitated. "Caroline convinced me while you were out to see just how much more than just a bit you are on the scale. If you don't follow instructions there'll be no experience tonight." I still hesitated. "Or the rest of the week."

"Lisa, I can't believe you're doing this! Please, this is carrying things a bit too far."

"A bit covers an entire range. So can you hold off for a week?"

They were both enjoying my predicament. Holding out would mean all the toil and humiliation of cleaning Owens house and tool with none of the reward. relented. Off came the shoes, followed by the trousers and boxer shorts. My shirt covered most of my groin so I lifted it up. Caroline let out a full hearted belly laugh and clap. "Yes, that's fairly submissive."

I let down my shirt. "Can I go now?" I was a bit stern in my voice.

"Do you agree with Caroline that you are just fairly submissive to those with hair?" That put me in a real conundrum. My brain started whirling to figure a way out. "Now, if you're not truthful...." She just tailed off to let me fill in the blanks.

Do I bare all to Caroline or save some dignity but then potentially not only lose access to Lisa but to Julia? I decided the best route to take was to make light of it all. "I guess I'll have to admit to being on the no holds barred sex slave end of the spectrum with my beloved wife, as you just saw. Normal men don't do as I've just done." I went over to give her a hug.

I turned to leave. "Oh, Lisa, can you prove it for me?" My looks could have killed Caroline.

Lisa thought a minute. "Well, we are learning lots of things these last few months. You know we were childhood sweethearts and have just started expanding our experiences recently." She looked up at me. "So it is tempting,"

I quickly had to control this. "Absolutely. But we should keep it in house, shall we say."

"Well, we are in a house!" Caroline shot back. "Besides, a no holds barred sex slave is ... well no holds barred to their owner. So, Lisa, over to you. Do you want to see just how far on the spectrum Ben is?"

Lisa thought some more and then smiled. "Why not. Let's see just how much of an unalloyed sex slave you've become in order to get access to the pubic hair you lack. Take off the rest of your clothes." She calmly bit into her cake as though she was royalty talking to some worthless, sub-human servant to be played with. But given the last month or so, that is pretty much what I had become. And then I thought of Julia. Would I really humiliate myself in front of Caroline to preserve access to her? I had my answer as I went to unbutton my shirt. I then took a deep breath and pulled off my T-shirt.

Caroline let out a screech. "What are earth are those!!?!?!?!?!"

Lisa chuckled as I reddened. "We have a friend in the theatre business who needed to practice making costume prosthetics. They look quite cute don't they?"

"But does he wear them all the time?" They were now talking as if I wasn't even there.

"Yes. That's so he can complete the illusion whenever needed." Caroline looked confused. Lisa turned to me. "Put the rest of the costume on." I looked at her blankly. "And no clothes. Go on, get going!"

The desire to flee took over any ability to fight. I fled to our bedroom and looked at the mirror. I looked pretty silly. I sullenly put on the wig and make up. As long as I looked above my waste I presented a pleasing picture. Combined with what was below made it horrifying, for me at least. But I had to muster the courage to go out to face them.

Caroline was suitably impressed. "My goodness, without the cock, he - she?- looks stunning."

"Not bad at all, if I do say so myself. Now, Ben, can you clear the table while Caroline and I continue our visit?" That seemed like a relief.

Instead of going to my study, I stupidly decided to play up the situation hoping to relieve some of the humiliation. "Is madam satisfied with her slave's performance? I am happy to leave you in peace for the rest of your visit." I was, of course, hoping they would leave me in peace!

Caroline then looked mischievous again. "Can I touch?"

I started to say NO but Lisa cut me off. "Sure, go ahead and do as you like until you reach the end of the spectrum!" They laughed. Caroline had no inhibition is massaging my breasts and stroking my upper body. It didn't feel that bad, I must admit. Then she lowered a hand to my groin. "He really is quite cute. But rather on the small side. You must be a bit disappointed. Does it grow, though, when needed?"

It was now for Lisa to look a bit embarrassed. Her friend was going further than she wanted, I expected. "I make do. There are other attributes to be considered, you know."

"True. I'd love to see how big it gets?"

Lisa smiled nervously.

"I'll take that as a YES." More laughter, though Lisa's sound on the nervous end of the spectrum. Caroline then started massaging me. Lisa had never done this. I started to bite my lip and moan. "I see what you mean." Having no hair meant my skin was much more sensitive to her touch. "I think he quite likes this." I nodded my head in agreement. "Do I need to ask him if I can go all the way?"

It was my turn to speak up. "Oh no. I'm just a no holds barred slave at your service."

"Maybe not him but you should ask me. He tends to be a one shot wonder!" They both laughed.

"Oh, that can be a problem. Do you mind then?"

"Not now. I'm happy to continue expanding our experiences." With that Caroline gently massaged my balls, then moved back to my shaft. This was definitely more fun than having sex directly with Lisa. It wasn't up there while Julia but it was damn good.

"Do you have any shot glasses?"

Lisa nor I could figure out where that came from. "Yes," replied Lisa.

"Can you get it for me?" Lisa went off and brought back a shot glass. She was giving me too much pleasure for me to mind. Caroline expertly squeezed my helmet and moved up and down my shaft finishing me off nicely.

Caroline caught it all in the shot glass. "You're right. He is a one-shot wonder." She held up for us to see. It is not something we would have ever thought to do. She then handed it to me. In a very deadpan void she said: "Drink it."

Both Lisa and I blanched. "I can't tell you how many times I've had to have men's cum in my mouth. This is my chance to even the score a bit. Drink it."

"Hey," I said sheepishly, "I never did that so why are you taking it out on me?"

"Because I can. What do you say Lisa? If he's a no holds barred slave to you then he shouldn't even be questioning. He should be doing." She turned to me. "Drink it or give up as a slave."

Well, I had had experience of my own cum from licking out Lisa. It was certainly different circumstances but at least it would be familiar. I took the shot glass, looked at it and drank the shot. It was bad and my face showed it. I went to get a glass of water. "No, slave, you stay here until I leave."

I looked at Lisa. "Like the lady said." I felt about two inches high.

"This has been a lovely afternoon with delicious cakes, enjoyable drinks and excellent service. We must do it again some time."

"Oh, I'd like that." She looked at me. "What do you think, Ben, should we have Caroline over again?"

I look at them sternly. "I found the drinks a bit extreme." They looked at me and I got the message. "But as your no holds barred sex slave, I will do as you say. Please come back and I will do as ordered."

"With that, I think I'll leave you to it!" And off she went with a big smile.

To be continued...

12