Gardening Wild Ch. 06

Story Info
The story continues with Ben becoming Betty. Lisa also finds.
4.4k words
4.5
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues with Ben turning more into Betty. Lisa makes an inspection visit with Betty and stumbles into the best sex of her life.

I immediately shot off to get some water. Lisa followed, also with a big smile. Once I cleared the taste, I asked: "What was that all about? Did you really have to follow her every suggestion? And humiliate me at every step?"

She came over to me and started replicating Caroline's work on my bare manhood. There was very little response. "Hum. I was worried about all that. But I see that she had quite an effect on you. Seems to have plum wore you out, in fact!"

There wasn't much I could say. "But still, please don't do that to me again. I don't really want the world to know about.... About our private life."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no. You know that I get tremendous fun out of many things we're doing now. It's just that, well... Come on, what would you think of a man who had breasts stuck on him and drank his own cum at someone else's insistence?" I realised that wasn't the best of questions. "Don't answer that! I'm not sure what I think of myself either."

"I am just doing what you say, after all."

"But I didn't think you'd ever dream of doing what happened just now."

"I wouldn't have either. It's just that Caroline is a very imaginative person. And you're so desperate to....." She came over and planted a big kiss on my lips. She then started grinding her vagina into me. Even clothed, if felt good. And it certainly reminded me of what was underneath. She continued in my ear: "To be my sex slave. And a no holds barred one at that. Do you want me to stop your enslavement and set you free?"

I just melted. "No. But please remember that I'm your slave of the home and not a slave of the world?"

"Just slave, and no sex? For Caroline to come back for just tea and cakes?"

Boy was she piling it on. I had no choice but to correct her. "No, sex definitely and only limited by your imagination in our house. I am your husband after all."

"I'll keep that in mind." And with that we separated and continue the rest of the evening somewhat normally.

The next day, I received a package through the post. It was my vagina. I didn't know if I should be pleased or not. Having drunk my own cum, I suspected I would have been able to properly finish off Owen. However, the added protection of the vagina and the anonymity provided some reassurance. I decided to keep it off until the day I had to go to Owen's. I wanted some enjoyment as a reward for having drunk my own shot. I wasn't disappointed. I was truly pleased when Julia stopped by for dinner. I hadn't had any warning of this so was not sure what to expect.

I was very pleasantly surprised when Lisa explained what was for dessert. "After having had a shot with my friend Caroline, I figured you deserved a treat." Julia looked a bit surprised. "That is if Julia is up to it."

"Well, I'm always up for the perfect fit. But that must have been a hell of a shot to offer Ben such a treat."

"Oh I can assure it was! If I'd known this was in store, I would have asked how you wanted me before you arrived: Ben, Benny or Betty." Julia looked confused now. "Well, Ben is like this." I took off my trousers and boxer shorts. "Benny is like this." I took off my shirt. There was a gentle giggle. "And Betty takes a minute." I popped off to put on the wig and make-up. "Betty is like this, though normally she would have the vagina. But I can't achieve the perfect fit with that!"

She let out a good laugh at that. "So many choices from one man! Aren't you lucky, Lisa. Well, I've had the pleasure of fucking a woman. I'm up for getting fucked by anything with that cock attached to it!" I certainly had no objections. Off we went for an exquisite evening that only a perfect fit would provide.

After she left, Lisa was bursting. "I thought you found it humiliating to be half and half? You sure didn't seem inhibited tonight!"

I could only smile. I thought about hedging my answer but I am sure she would have figured it out. "When the perfect fit is on offer with pubic hair to match, I lose all sense of humility. I transform from husband through sex slave and into whore with only one thing on my mind."

"Oh, I didn't know the right fit, so to speak, was that attractive."

"It's much more than that. Knowing I have to work for it and that it only comes around infrequently, desperation over takes any sense of restraint. I feel myself melting. I become desperate to do whatever is demanded of me if the mere promise is offered another opportunity of plunging into a vagina that offers just such joy."

She smiled at me. "I'll have to keep that in mind."

"It's oddly freeing at the time but I fear remorse can follow."

"Oh, I'll take care of that," she offered and started to gently rub my exposed parts. I was pretty shot but a warm feeling spread through my body. We had a nice, relaxing evening fondling together.

After Julia's visit I was pretty sure I didn't need Owen to bring along a friend. But, arrangements were made and I couldn't stop them. I could only brace myself for what was to come. When I entered, the two of them were in the living room. "Well, her she is, Jim." I didn't realise Owen knew Caroline's husband. I could only hope that he wouldn't recognise me as Betty. His reactions indicated he didn't.

"I guess I should be going," he said.

"Owen, I think Betty has something to ask you." Owen looked at me with a broad smile.

Shocked, I could only get out: "I thought you would have explained the arrangements."

Jim looked confused. "No, I thought it best coming from you. It would help reassure him."

I gulped. I had on my tank top and skirt which made me look more like a tart that a cleaner. "Well, I inhaled, "I've been having a problem cleaning Owen's tool and properly disposing of the liquid." Jim had no idea what I was saying. "To ensure I meet his expectations, I asked him to arrange for a friend to watch, and if willing, offer his tool to me as well. And to guarantee success," I started to remove my skirt and then knickers. Jim's eyes widened. "I am giving you these until to ensure I meet expectations. I can't leave until," I paused. His face still showed incomprehension. "Until I suck both your cocks and drink everything that comes out."

"My god, really," exclaimed Jim.

"Really. But of course only if you agree and drop your trousers." Drop them he did. I took a deep breath and went down. He grew to an enormous cock like Owen. And he filled my mouth with similar amount. It was certainly more than my shot but I was fully prepared. I had to swallow two mouthfuls. It certainly wasn't fun. But the playing beforehand made it worthwhile and being Betty reduced the shame I would have felt as Ben.

After Jim's compliments, I moved to Owen. He had pulled down his trousers and was at full mast. Again, I had my play and then trigged his orgasm. Down it went in two mouthfuls. "You did that very well. I have no problems giving back your clothes."

I am not sure where it came from, but I heard myself saying: "If you like what you see, feel free to keep them." I wiggled my butt.

"There's no objection to that!" I heard Jim say. I spent the rest of the visit wagging my tail as the blokes tried to conduct their business.

The next few weeks went swimmingly. I got much better at giving fellatio and teasing the daylights out of whoever Owen arranged to visit during my visits. I became more comfortable with Betty showing herself off and occasionally even flashing part of my boobs. I never allowed touching as that could be more revealing than would be comfortable! Julia and Shelly even visited a couple of times for some very welcome added pleasure.

Then one week Owen said that he would be away but that I should still visit to give the place a good clean. I felt a bit let down. Lisa just smiled when I told her. At Lisa's instance, I headed over as Betty and got to work. I was surprised to hear the door close. I was even more surprised when I went to the front of the house to investigate and found Lisa there in nothing but her knee high boots and tie.

"Well, I had a training course that said managers should get out and visit their employees on the shop floor. So here I am!"

Once I got my eyes back in, I immediately supported her choice. "Oh yes, that does seem a very good idea. (pause) But isn't this a bit risqué?"

"You're not serious are you? My god, look at you and what you've been doing here!" I offered a big smile in agreement. "I'm glad you see the sense. Now, what can I do to get down on the tools, as they say?"

"Are you sure? You don't just want to observe?" Which is what I wanted to do!

"Well, the sooner I get stuck in the sooner we get finish and the more time we have for fun."

"I can't argue with that." I happily handed her a bucket and cleaning utensils for the upstairs bathroom. It felt pleasingly odd being fully dressed, even as Betty, while Lisa was just in her boots and tie. Naturally, I took advantage while showing her what to do. There were numerous "accidental" brushes against her body, with boobs and vagina the main targets. I certainly had an effect on her.

I left her happy with her tasks and headed downstairs. I was stunned to see Owen and one of his friends in the living room. "You know, she looks as good fully clothed as half naked." I smiled my recognition to cover the shock at seeing them.

"Yes, I know, you aren't expecting us," Owen offered. "It's just that Steve's wife is away and he..."

"Needed his tool looked at?" I offered.

"Obsoletely," responded Steve. "And then we'll be out of your hair."

That was a relief. I could only hope that Lisa would take longer to clean the first floor than for me to clean his, admittedly, hefty tool. "Happy to oblige." As I walked over he dropped his trousers and I got to work. I had planned to do a quickie but the joy of being reunited with his large manhood made me lose track of time. As he grew in my mouth, I couldn't resist slipping down to his soft sack. I had become a real expert at ticking balls in my mouth with only slight movements of my tongue. I knew that Jim particularly like this and his moans were suitable reward. I reluctantly moved to his manhood that was at full mast. I glided my tongue along the underside of his shaft, circled his helmet and then went done one side, then back the other. "Oh you do know how to work a tool."

That only encouraged me. I put my hands on his soft buttocks as I put his purple head into my mouth. This let me push him in as far as my throat would allow. I then pulled him back sliding him along my tongue. His limp body said he liked this so did it again. I then held him there for several seconds very gently squeezing his purple head with the back of my throat. "My god, you're good. I wish you could teach my wife how to do this!" I glowed in side as I did another round with him.

I came back to earth with a thud when I heard Lisa's voice: "I'm glad you like the service we're providing." I immediately let him go and turned to see Lisa coming down the stairs with nothing on but her boots.

"And who's this lovely vision?"

My head was spinning as I tried to figure out what on earth Lisa was doing. She had always been so reserved so to see her coming down in full view took me by surprised. I fell back on what she said when she first came in. "She's my manager checking out that I'm providing a suitable cleaning service."

"Yes," she said flatly. "I am particularly interested in how he does with the tools Owen has in his house. Betty had problems previously and I can certainly see why." She kept moving down the stairs and then slowly towards Steve. I knew she had never seen any tool as large as Steve's. She was completely entranced by it.

Steve and Owen chose not to break the spell. "It certainly looks like this tool has been cleaned so that it will be at its peak performance. Do you mind if I confirm that?"

"Well, that's really not necessary," I offered trying to save her.

"Now Betty, you know how the company places great importance on managers personally ensuring their employees meet the needs of their customers to a high standard. And this tool looks like it is in great need of checking the standard is high."

"I don't think Steve will have any objection," offered Owen.

"Just let me remove my tie so I don't get it dirty." She then gently lead Steve's massive manhood into her waiting vagina. "Oh my good god. That's stupendous." There was no stopping her after that. Steve was a big man so he was able to hold onto her as she jumped up, put her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. She then proceeded to fuck herself. I could only imagine she was feeling the same joy from a perfect fit that I got out of Julia. How could I possibly intervene?

After a shattering orgasm, Lisa slowly lowered herself back onto the floor. "Are you satisfied with your inspection?" Steve's grin showed he certainly was.

"Most certainly. I can attest that your tool works to the highest of standards," sighed Lisa. There was laughter all around.

"I'm glad," offered Owen. "But I am told the best test of quality is done by using smooth skin. Smoothness allows the skin to feel any imperfections left on a tool."

"Oh is that so? That could be a very helpful suggestion for future inspections."

I saw the glint in Owen's eyes and knew exactly where this was going. And it wasn't to help Lisa do inspections! "For simple jobs like ours, I'm not sure that that level of... inspection is really necessary. I am told there are complications, occasionally."

"Oh, how so? I've been told such inspections can be quite enjoyable."

Wheels started spinning. "Yes, I've heard that too." What else could I say? "But this would entail removing useful and necessary natural protection? Those who rely solely on their skin for protection have been known to be shorn of any strength to prevent them being taken advantage of."

"Are you saying that my management skills aren't strong enough to control myself?"

I sure couldn't so didn't see why Lisa would be! "I am just trying to warn you to avoid a situation you can't get out of. After all, look what happened to Samson!"

"Well, I've had much more management training than Samson." She turned to Owen and his friend. "As you can see, I'm a bit short of tools. Do you have anything here that I can use?"

Owen smiled broadly. "I am sure I do. In fact, I bet your employee knows where they are better than I do." We looked at each other. "Go on Betty. Get what your manager needs." I meekly obeyed with trepidation.

I quickly returned with his shaving kit. "Here you go."

"Oh no, you should do the honours. After all, you are my cleaner."

Trying to save Lisa, I put up a defence. "Yes, I do remove hair as dirt. I'm not really in the business of removing hair when it is in situ."

I could see Lisa was getting agitated. "True. She's only trained in the equipment needed to clean. I, on the other hand, have more skills. Bring the kit here."

I stood my ground. After all, I would be removing the best part of my reward! The men chuckled. "There'll be no payment unless you comply." Well, something had to be better than nothing. I forlornly gave her the kit. "So, gentlemen, if you'll excuse me, I'll get myself ready for the next inspection." She had a broad smile on her face as she ran her hand through her bush.

Steve spoke up. "Owen, what do you think about me watching to make sure she is properly prepared for the task?"

Lisa's eyes almost exploded. She certainly didn't have that in mind. "What a splendid idea. I'm sure Mrs. Robinson wouldn't mind a bit." Owen was grinning from ear to ear.

Lisa sat there motionless, with her legs firmly closed. "Now gentlemen, I'm quite looking forward to this exercise. But I'm sure you have better things to do than watch me prepare myself to ensure your tools are in tip-top shape. Betty would happily serve some tea while you wait till I'm ready."

"That's very kind to think of us. But we're more than happy to wait here."

Now it was for me to speak. If she was going to do this, I might as well get some fun out of it. "Kind sirs," I offered with a smile. "How about she gets onto the floor and I hold her legs apart to ensure proper access? I will clean up any mess she leaves on the floor while she undertakes the inspections."

"What a sound idea."

"I'm just trying to ensure we provide proper customer service, as my manager encourages me to do." The blokes smiled again. Lisa, on the other hand, gave me the Evil Eye as they set her onto the floor. I grabbed her ankles and moved her legs apart. "Is that suitable for you gentlemen to see?"

Their approving smiles gave their answer.

Completely trapped, Lisa had no option but to start shaving herself. It was amazing to watch has her hair fell away to reveal her bare skin. "Mr. Owen, sir," I decided to ham it up. "Your tool seems to be getting ready. Can I help providing it more space?"

"You look like you have your hands full, Betty."

Steve was quick to solve that problem. "That's easily fixed." He whipped off his belt, looped it around one ankle and then put the other end under a heavy chair. I quickly went over to remove Owen's belt to do the same thing.

Lisa just looked dumbfounded. All she could muster was a "thank you" before restarting on her project. By the time she was finished I had Owen completely naked. He was a well-built man with hair just about everywhere.

Lisa put the shaving kit to one side. Owen lost no time in plunging in for the inspection. Unsurprisingly, he was right. I could see from Lisa's face she was having the same heavenly experience that I had with Julia. Lisa, on the other hand, was much more energetic about the event. Her arms were flailing trying to get Owen even closer to her with more movement. She even managed to pull the belts out from the furniture. They went at it for a good ten minutes until they both had shattering orgasms. Far more intense then I had ever given Lisa.

"That was some report," laughed Owen.

"Can you still hear," asked Steve. "That scream would have shattered a wine glass if there had been one here!" We all laughed.

Lisa was now not moving out of shock but sheer fulfilment.

"So, does that mean you're going to become a slave to the job?"

That created a bit of panic in me. I didn't mind Lisa having the same fun, or more, than I did. But I didn't want her to become enthralled to Owen, let alone enslaved! Her eyes were glazed over and I could see her saying anything. "That's a question for a later date, I think. We've done all of our work here today. I think we best be off. But I'll make sure she gets in touch about contract issues."

I gathered up my things and looked for Lisa's. I hadn't seen where she put her clothes. I looked at Owen and Steve. "Don't suppose you know where her clothes are?"

"Well, like you, she was only wearing her uniform when we arrived. I'm sure Steve would look for them while I talk to her about the cleaning contract."

His big smile and bigger dick told me exactly what he'd be doing. "Thanks. I guess I'll have to assume she has done the same as me." I only hoped I could keep her somewhat covered as we scrambled back home next door. I got her up and going out the door. She was more able to walk at least than think, though I still had to hold her up. I walked as fast as I could hoping no one would see us as we scooted up to our front door. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Wagner, or Mr Letch as we called him because of the way he was always ogling Lisa, walking past the house. It seemed to take forever to get my keys out and us into the house. I could only hope Mr Wagner didn't see anything, or at least not too much.

12