Gardening Wild Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flopped her down on our couch. "My goodness that was some inspection! What on earth just happened?"

"I think you've just found someone the right size for you," I offered hesitantly.

"So is that what Julia feels like when she's over here?" I nodded. "I certainly understand your transformation. I'm not sure I could take more of that but I am sure glad of what I had!"

That was both a relief and a worry. I wouldn't want her to get too carried away. "I'm ever so glad you understand! It's really good that you control our meetings." She smiled vaguely. "But maybe you'll be a bit more willing to invite her over."

"I certainly understand why she'd be willing to keep coming back."

"Oh most certainly!"

A worrying gleam appeared in her eye after my enthusiastic response. "And you're willing to... to... to... Take off your clothes."

That is not what I expected. I just stood there. "Go on. Take them off or I won't be inviting Julia back."

"What for?"

"What does it matter. Take them off or else no more Julia." Off came the clothes. "Now, take off the vagina." I had no hesitancy about that. Off it came in anticipation of following the others with an inspection.

To lighten things up, I added "Sorry I can't take off the tops!" I could feel myself hardening.

"What do you think you're going to do with that?" She pointed at my growing hard on. I just looked at her dumbfounded. "On your knees and start sucking out the juices from men with real tools." She spread her legs wide. I continued to hesitate. "You suck cock and swallow. So what's the problem?"

"I do that as Betty, the cleaner, trying to keep a contract. It's all a bit of fun and harmless. No one knows it's me, your husband. This just feels different. You're asking me as your husband to suck out the cum deposited by other men during sex because they're "real." It's a bit degrading."

"So, you can have sex with other women but I can't?"

"First, it was another woman."

"And what do you call that with Shelly?"

I felt myself deflate a little. "And second, I didn't MAKE you have oral sex with them."

"No, but I did enjoy making Shelly."

"You sound like you're on a power trip."

"You got it. And for not complying immediately, beg me to suck out the cum from other men in my waiting cunt or you won't see Shelly and Julia again."

I just stood there in dismay. "What's come over you? I know this is your first experience with other men. I'm not jealous or anything. I'm quite glad that you found it as enjoyable as I did with Julia and Shelly. And I'm dead pleased you let me continue with them and letting it not affect our sex life or the rest of our marriage. But I don't want to humiliate you like you're trying to do with me. You're acting almost crazy."

"Maybe I am. I can certainly say I'm intoxicated like I've never been before. I may have been a quite reserved girl with no experience with sex but that doesn't mean I don't have an imagination. As you encouraged, I should expand the boundaries when given the opportunity. You've also agreed to be a, what did you say?"

I wilted. "No holds barred sex slave. But I never thought to be put in a position like this!"

"Well I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a someone clean up after I had sex. You've done it once. This seems to be a bloody good opportunity for my sex slave to fulfil my imagination. After all that was the only limitation to you being a "no holds barred sex slave" or even turning yourself into a whore - husband or no!"

"Well," thinking faster than I had ever thought, "that was to pubic hair. Now that you are as bare as me, I don't think that holds any more. I certainly have no problems you continuing to be my manager (broad smile) but I will draw the line here. No hair no sex slave and certainly no whore."

I looked at her naked except the boots. She did look bloody good. The cum seeping down her leg the only reminder of what she wanted. I couldn't tell if she was upset or pleased. "I think we best clean ourselves up." She nodded and off we went to the bedroom.

To be continued...

12