Gardening Wild Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife become desperate for sex and gets more than she expects.
5.5k words
4.5
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story continues with Lisa becoming more desperate for more sex but Ben/Betty turns the tables on her. Betty then meets her match with Axle.

The next few weeks were oddly neutral. No talk of what happened but we did keep up our other activities, shall I say. I went off to Owen's and Lisa offered my "pay." I was surprised to find that I had more fun at Owen's than with Lisa. The intimacy was lovely and her body a joy to look at. But with my small size and her lack of hair, the sex was pretty flat. Then one day she came to Owen's with me.

"What, another managerial trip out?"

"Why not. Do you see any harm in it, Betty? You certainly seem to continue to enjoy your visits."

This put me in a quandary. I was enjoying it but felt that Lisa was playing with fire. "You know me, I'm a bit of a slave to my work." I gave her a smile. "I didn't think you want to become the same."

"Oh, I don't think that'll be a problem."

"Suit yourself." And off we went.

Owen was a surprised as I was when he opened the door. "Here for another inspection?"

"Oh, yes, I hoping that can be arranged."

Now it was our turn to be surprised. "That really won't be necessary. I'm fully satisfied with Betty's performance. I'm happy for her to start her cleaning duties as usual. You're welcome to help her as you wish. I'll be in my office working." And with that, off he went. I could see the disappointment in Lisa's eyes. I got to my cleaning duties wondering what would follow when I finished. Lisa eventually joined me so the work got done faster than usual.

"That's good hear," said Owen when I entered his office with Lisa behind me. "So you're ready for your last cleaning task?" He turned around to show that he was naked below the waist with his tool suitable erect.

"I'll be happy to help with that," exclaimed Lisa.

"Oh, no. As I said Betty does just fine. And the inspection was a bit more energetic than I like. All things considered, Betty has a much better handle on things."

He gave me a reassuring smile. I couldn't tell what this was about. Getting my blow job was more attractive than fucking my wife. I didn't know if I should be honoured or insulted. Lisa certainly wasn't pleased. "You like a blow job from a man instead of a fuck with a woman?"

"That's not how I look at. Betty her is my cleaning woman and gives marvellous satisfaction to her clients. She knows her way around a man's all important tool. Isn't that right, Betty?"

I had no idea what to do. But he was getting Lisa riled so I decided to play along. "I am so glad you think so. It's very important that I meet your expectations in all aspects. My manager has always stressed that that is my primary role here." With that, I went over and kneeled in front of him. "Shall I start?"

"Please do." And start I did. It was probably my best ever clean! Owen's smile and moans said it all. After several minutes of caressing his balls and shaft with only the occasional tweak to his helmet, I could sense him getting ready to explode.

"Owen, I think we're just about finished. Do you want my manager to inspect my work? Or would you prefer that I finish the task?"

Lisa finally collected herself to say something. "Surely you'd prefer the attention of a manager who has the hole that's built for your tool?"

"Well, I suspect it would be better for you to observe her doing the entire job from start to finish. That way you could ensure she is always doing a wonderful and complete job. Would you like that Betty?"

"I would." I stuck out my tongue for a lick from under his balls, to the base, along the shaft and then a gentle touch to his helmet. "Yes, from start to finish. That really is enjoyable for me too. For my manager to know just how good I am."

"I'm glad," offered Owen. And with that I finished him off. The explosion was forceful and very full. But knowing that Lisa was standing there in utter shock and disappointment made it the tastiest treat I had in a long time.

"That was just wonderful. You should be very pleased with your employee. In fact, well worth a tip."

"Oh that's not really necessary. I've had the best time today looking after you." I leaned over to give his receding manhood a kiss.

"Don't be so modest. Surely, you'd like something?"

An evil thought came across my mind as I got up. I whispered in his ear. "Yes, that sounds eminently sensible. So Mrs. Robinson, I don't think you need to do any more unannounced inspection visits. And if you do come again, let me know so I can prepare."

Lisa didn't know what to say. She was well and truly trapped and we all knew it. I didn't know how mad she was until we got home. "Don't you ever do that again," she said emphatically.

"What?" I tried to say innocently with a straight face.

"You know exactly what I mean. I was ready for a test to ensure your work went well. I am quite disappointed that you interfered." She started to rub her vagina. "Next time I expect you to be quiet. I must admit, though, I was surprised by just how well you did. And giving him a kiss afterwards! Are you sure that's Betty and not Ben?"

There was no question about how to answer that! "Believe me there is a vast difference. As you know from talking with your girlfriends, being a woman shows me just how fun it is to string men along. A man would never find that fun. And swallowing to boot; no that would destroy all of my dignity."

"So if that's the case, we're going to have to do something to ensure I am getting as much fun as you are at work!" Now she was smiling.

I left a get out clause. "Absolutely. As long as we are meeting our customer's needs." With that we laughed.

"Well, for now, you best get down on your knees to see what that mouth of yours can do for my aching cunt!"

I had to admit it was hard to argue with that. Down I went to give it my best shot. She didn't seem to mind as I soon give her an orgasm.

Next week came and Lisa once again joined me. Owen smiled at seeing her. "Thank you for letting me know you were both coming. Best to get to cleaning first. I have to do some business first if we are going to have any inspections when I finish."

Lisa smiled with delight and off we went. Once we finished we went looking for Owen and knocked on his office door.

"You're finished a bit sooner than I expect. And my work took a bit longer. Sorry about that."

Lisa must have been desperate. "We're happy to wait a bit. After all, I wouldn't want you to be disappointed in our work." This is when the other bloke got up and came towards us.

"Ah, this must be your lovely cleaner. I was wondering when she came into my shop. She was quite nervous then. I am afraid I didn't handle myself very well. I was still a bit shaken." He then looked at Lisa. "I didn't know you're a cleaner too. I always thought you had an office job of some kind."

Lisa reddened a bit at seeing someone she knew. "I'm on the management side of things, actually. And it's more a hobby than second job. I am just making a spot visit to ensure my cleaner is meeting the needs of our customers."

Owen gave smile. "Yes. We've finished our business. So, if you're happy...." Though he was looking at Lisa, it was the other bloke who replied.

"Well, I've not had much cleaning done for a while! I'm very happy to have my tool cleaned, if that is covered by your cleaning contract."

We all looked surprised. "Yes, I'm exceedingly happy with that. Lisa, you can get ready for the inspect while Betty start's cleaning Axle's tool."

This flummoxed Lisa. She was desperate to get fucked but not desperate enough to bare all in front of someone she knew, even slightly. After all, there would be no hiding behind another persona as I could do. Owen was not only asking her to expose herself to anyone but someone we in knew in our area. I did have a twinge of regret at this, but also liked to see her squirm. "No, as you said at my last visit, everyone is very happy here with the service being provided. I don't think I need to do any further investigating. But I am certainly happy for Betty to undertake her cleaning duties."

By this time, Axle had dropped his trousers only for shock to appear on our faces. "Yes, I know. It's quite a sight." I had only seen properly hairy cocks up till now, other than my own of course. I now realised how silly I looked. He wasn't as small as I was but certainly not a big as Owen and his mates. "Yes, I know that too." His face reddened a bit. "But size shouldn't matter for cleaning!"

Lisa was happy to recover the situation. "That is no problem at all. I am sure that Betty will provide the same standard of service."

That was painting me into a bit of corner! As Betty, I was more interested to know if, like a bare cunt, it would be more fun to play with a bare cock than a hairy cock. But I was also concerned by what he might say to customers. I wasn't bothered by servicing men I didn't know and wouldn't see again. But a shopkeeper from down the street was another matter. That said, as he was standing in front of me with his trousers down, it was pointless to hide what I did at Owen's. So, in for a penny in for a pound! I knelt in front of him, looked up with a smile and then engulfed him. It was certainly more fun this way. I could feel him better and he certainly reacted more vocally. I found his balls in particular more fun to play with. And he very much liked that. His shaft didn't fill my mouth so I was able to use my tongue more freely while he was in my mouth. We were both enjoying ourselves thoroughly.

Just as he was about to explode, I pulled out. "Lisa, are you happy so far? Do you want to undertake an inspection?"

I could see the consternation in her face. This bloke's cock was not at all what she wanted and certainly not worth exposing herself literally or figuratively.

"You seem to be doing very well. I'll wait till you're finished and we can concentrate on Owen. We wouldn't to keep his friend her longer than needed."

"Axle, actually. I know we have never been properly introduced and you don't often come into my shop." Axle could tell she was rattled. "Don't worry, I understand the need to keep confidences for contracts like these!" We looked at him with confusion. "I can see your company could become a regular customer of mine for when you need cleaning supplies. I wouldn't want to jeopardise that by inappropriately telling others." With that he smiled at us.

I decided I was not going to come to Lisa's rescue. "That's good to hear. So Lisa, as a first customer, you should really undertake an inspection." She just glared at me. "I am sure the company would expect it."

She looked at Owen. "Sounds right to me."

"That won't be necessary, really. As long standing customer I am happy to undertake as many inspections as you like. But for new clients, I'm not sure that's necessary."

"If you want to continue with me, you must inspect Betty's work with Axle," said Owen flatly.

I knew how much she wanted it and now saw her limit. Her face hardened. "Betty's done a wonderful job. We've tarried here too long and taken too much of your time. We must be off." And with that she turned to storm out the door.

"You can't leave Axle like this?"

I could see the anger in Lisa's face. "Okay, Betty, you heard the man. Complete the job in hand."

"Oh, so you don't want to do something and expect me to finish the job. No, I'm not going to." And with that I turned to storm out the door.

We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard Axle say, "My discretion is weakening."

Lisa turned first. "I'm so sorry gentlemen. As you can see, I am having problems with my staff today. Can you continue your discretion for a couple of weeks? I am sure I can sort everything out by then. I value my reputation and will ensure that when my employee returns she will do as expect and commanded. No matter who is doing it!"

"And if not?" Axle had a smile on his face.

"Then my contract with them will be over and I will be free to tell you all the details their cleaning processes and employees." Owen had a threatening look on his face. "Wouldn't that be the case, Mrs. Robinson?"

I could see Lisa's face whiten. All that was left was for to turn go out the door. I followed in terror.

When I got into the house, she all but assaulted me. "What was that all about? You're supposed to follow my instructions. All you had to do was give that pin prick a blow job. Now look at the mess we're in!"

"Me, you're blaming me?!?!?!?"

"Of course I am. Only Owen knows who we really are. You can hide behind a false identity. Do you really want the neighbourhood to know that your wife has a shaved pussy that makes her desperate to get fucked by other men because her husband's prick is even smaller?"

I hadn't thought about that and didn't want Lisa exposed in that manner either. "Look, I think there are limits to what we do. That's where I draw the line. A woman has to have some self-respect, you know?"

"Yes, well, I was desperate for a fuck by a proper, hairy man-sized dick."

"Oh really?" I was quite shocked by the language.

"Yes, really, you little shit. Your equipment is a shadow of what I need. It may be perfect for Julia but it is lacking for me. You get what you want, as Betty, Benny or Ben. But I'm left high and dry."

"That's kind of your problem. You're the one who shaved yourself. I don't see why I should be humiliated into providing your needs!"

"You are so far from meeting my needs that that's all that meets my needs! Having you as my "no holds barred sex slave" at least provided the opportunity for some enjoyment in our married life. Having you as an employee who ensured you met the needs of our customer which also provided me the enjoyment any woman should expect from her husband."

"Well, I'm glad to hear I was able to provide some enjoyment to you. But it's gone far enough. I draw the line here. I'll not be your sex slave and I'll only provide services at Owen's. And I expect my normal payment!"

"We'll see about that!" And with that she stormed up to the bedroom.

My head was reeling with confusion. I gave her time to cool down and went up to the bedroom. The door was opened. I decided to take off my clothes to see if she wanted to play. "I think we should have none of that anymore. You've drawn a line under that phase of our lives." My heart sank but I did as she said.

The next few days she mentioned nothing about what had happened. I tried to broche the subject a few times but she shut me down each time. My regular day came for me to go to Owen's. I decided to come down as Betty to break the ice. I wore my sexist top and had only my vagina bottom on. "I'm heading to our client's. Did you want to come along?" She scowled at me. "I'm assuming you still want me to keep our client happy?"

"I want to do more than that. And you know it. Are you willing to extend the same arrangements to Axle?"

I took a deep breath. "Certainly, anytime he is at Owen's. That's why I'm dressed in my best!" I did a pirouette.

"And do you think that will satisfy him?"

I thought about what he had said. The only thing I could offer was: "One can try!"

"But is there any hope of Owen letting me undertake any inspections?" I had to shake my head. Her face hardened. "Let's cut through this charade, fun though it is to still see you playing it. I need to have a man-sized hairy cock in order to satisfy me because you can't. Are you going to stand there and deny me that at the same time you expect me to arrange Julia for you?"

"Employees should be paid for the work they do!" I tried to lighten the atmosphere a bit.

"That includes showing off, sucking cock and swallowing what comes out!?!??!"

I winched. "As Shelley said, there's nothing to be a shamed of if you're having fun!"

She smiled slyly at this. "And Axle?" My smile and attire, or lack of it, gave me away. "So you'll set yourself up for a "fun" afternoon while leaving me out in the cold? What kind of husband is that!"

Her mood had hardened again. "Look, I'm willing to talk to Owen again so we can arrange something at his place that doesn't mean me becoming beholden to Axle. As much as I enjoyed my experience with him, I'm not willing to put myself at his whim just so you can enjoy Owen. After all, do you really want me walking round Axle's shop like this! One is private and the other is potentially very public and very exposing. If you can't understand that, then Betty, Benny and Ben have drawn the line and will go no further, no matter what!" With that I grabbed my cleaning things and purse and left.

Of course, as soon as I got out the door, I realised how very little I had on! I couldn't go back to Lisa. Fortunately, there was no one on the street and my bucket and purse were good sized. So I took a deep breath and shot over to Owen's. He was quite surprised to see me. "Can I come in please?"

He was too shocked to stop me. "My goodness that was quite the entrance."

I had to quickly compose myself. "Just trying to stay in your good graces after the difficulties from the last visit."

"Oh, I'm glad to hear that." I just about fainted as I heard Axle's voice. My back had been into the room so I hadn't seen him in my hurry. I spun around trying to hide myself. "Both sides are nice but I'm a real sucker for bums. Feel free to carry on your conversation with Owen."

I was too shaken to resist Owen turning me towards him. "Yes, I'm quite happy to see you." His smile told me he was up to something. "Axle has to be off fairly quickly. Otherwise, I'd ask him to stay until you were ready for our tools."

"Oh, I am happy to start with your tools before moving onto the rest of your house." I was feeling relieved as that's all he wanted.

"But given Axle's need for haste and how your company left him in the lurch on the last visit," I swallowed in anticipation of worse to come from Owen, "I was hoping you'd allow him to release the tension you left him with."

"I'm happy to oblige but not sure I understand."

I then felt my arse being gently caressed. "Let me explain. I love to fuck nice smooth arses like yours. I shaved myself for my wife because she only let me fuck her arse if I was completely nude. She didn't like the feel apparently." I swallowed again. "Since I haven't had the pleasure for some time."

"And you left him in such a lurch last time," Owen interjected.

"And you're freely making such a lovely arse available, I thought you'd be aching for a cock to be shoved far up your ass as possible."

I could feel the blood draining from my face. "That's a bit crude, don't you think?" Trying desperately to make light of the situation.

"Maybe I'm just a dirty old man getting excited by your flouncing around half naked!" He moved his hand around to my vagina and started stroking it. My heart started racing. "So what do you say?"

"I certainly don't mind the old men but not sure about dirty." I gave a little chuckle to lighten the mood. "I'd much prefer to get on my hands and knees to clean your wonderful tool and suitably dispose of the luxuriate liquids. I'm not sure I'd be the best for getting tools dirty."

I felt like a rabbit trapped in the headlights of an oncoming car. "Owen, you know I'm here to please as part of my cleaning contract with you. I'm not really sure about getting dirty but not down, if you get me."

Owen chuckled. "Well, how about seeing what it's like. If you're not good at it there won't be a need to change the contract. I'll let you decide."

I figured that was the best I could do. I certainly needed to do something as getting more vigorous in rubbing my buttocks and vagina. "Well, Axle, as long as you're happy that I can't promise the same expert experience, I'm happy to try a helping of dirt as you like it!"

"Well, best make a bit of preparation first." I looked surprised. "Vaginas have lubrication. Asses don't."

12