Gardening Wild Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen left. "I've something from your shop that may help." He held up a tube of KY Jelly.

"Best to bend over," Axle said with a smile and a hand firmly on my butt. "I'm assuming this is your first time?" I nodded slowly not knowing what to expect. "Owen, can you get a pair of scissors?"

"What on earth is that for?" I asked as Owen left.

"I've come to find that the first delivery of dirt can be a bit surprising to some. So it can be helpful to provide a bit of support. You're okay with that aren't you," Axle asked.

I turned to look at him suspiciously. "And how will scissors help?"

Owen returned by this time. "Just bend over in front of that chair and grab its legs. I'll show you. You can let me know what you think."

"Go ahead, Axle knows what he's doing." Owen encouraged. So over I went and held on to the legs. I then felt my top being undone. Utter panic struck. I stayed their frozen as I heard something cut.

"This will tie her wrists to the chair. That will stop her from jumping out of position."

I could see a broad smile on Owen's face as he tied me in place. I just saw my boobs flapping about. I could only hope he was more interested in my butt than my boobs! I then felt cold lubricant being applied to my butt. I have to give him his due, he was right about jumping! "See don't you agree it can be necessary to ensure the receptacle is properly secured?"

Not wanting to repeat this, I replied: "No, I'm sure..." Another blob was applied and I had to admit defeat. "Guess I best change that. I can certainly see why being tied up is best. Thank you Owen for encouraging me."

I then felt my buttocks begin stroked and down my thighs. Then I felt him enter me. That did cause me to jump. "First time, eh?"

I could barely get out an acknowledgment. It was more the surprise than the feeling. He slipped in much easier than I thought. He grabbed my hips and moved me back and forth at his leisure. The total loss of control was humiliating. I tried to speed up the process but he held me back each time. Sometime he would hold me tight to him and grind away. Then he would move back till his head was about to pop out and then ram home. "I do like virgin asses. Much better than cunts."

"Whatever you say, sir. I'm here to please," I groaned. He then started rubbing my thighs. This only heighten the tension. And more humiliating was that I could feel myself reacting. My vagina was secure enough, or more probably I was small enough, that my hardening was hardly noticeable. In fact, the sensations grew stronger as I grew harder! He finally exploded into me. I could only guess it was like a warm enema. Followed by an orgasm on my side. That sent shivers through me as I could then feel his shaft as my muscles contracted. The feeling was exquisite. The problem was that I hated the utter loss of control. At least with my mouth I know what was going on.

"Well, Owen, I can say she's done a good job at pleasing me. That's set me up nicely for the rest of the day."

"I'm glad to have been of service. Or should I say have the service available!" They both laughed.

"And it seems she enjoyed it as well judging from her arse muscles."

Owen looked surprised. "You don't say? I would have thought a fuck up the arse would not have been... first choice!"

"Oh it can be for some. Have you ever tried it?"

"No, can't say as I have. Doesn't seem right to make a cleaner dirtier than she is!!" More laughter. Owen cupped one of my tits. "What do you think of that, Betty?"

Not wanting to take any risks, I responded sympathetically. "Well, sir, I can certainly say it was an experience. I admit to seeing the need of being tied up, especially for novices like me." I tried to smile but realised no one would see me. "I certainly feel more competent at cleaning tools than getting them dirty! And as Owen said, cleaning ladies like cleaning as opposed to getting dirty."

"Oh no, you seemed very competent and I can certainly say I've been able to thoroughly enjoy the experience. As for the young lady," he stroked my butt, "I had a feeling she enjoys a bit of dirt, if it's in the right place." I am sure I turned red.

"What?"

Axle replied heartily. "I think our little cleaner actually had an orgasm as I filled her up. I would suggest that you help her feel more competent at getting dirty!!" More laughter followed as I heard them go to the door.

I was glad to hear Owen return. "My goodness, you've certainly thrown yourself into this role!"

"That was more than I bargained for, I must admit." My heart was beating a bit.

"And from your reaction, you must find this better than swallowing what's in a man's tool?" He was now standing behind me. I had no idea what to say. I quite enjoy teasing men but wasn't sure I should admit it. But then having someone's cum in my butt did avoid a tasted I still hadn't really gotten used to. And, rather embarrassingly, also excited me. One thing was for sure, I was certainly throwing myself into the role, or more properly being thrown into it. Now he was playing with my butt.

"I must admit I'd never experienced getting dirty. I might find it more enjoy able if I wasn't so helpless. Being at the of someone's mercy is rather humiliating. So maybe I should say the jury's out?" I was hoping things wouldn't go further.

"Axle's right, you have an amazingly lovely butt. So as the jury is still out..." I suddenly felt something pressing up against my arse hole. Before I could say anything, he continued. "... I'll take up Axle's suggestion." I felt his monster manhood enter me. I tried to get up but of course couldn't. "God, this feels great." He started rubbing my vagina, that Axle avoided. This time, though, I could feel it coming off! I heard: "God Good," and then laughing. "Shit, let's go all the way." With that I felt my wig being pulled off. There was nothing I could do as he rammed even harder into me. He then started fondling my now exposed cock. I just grinned and bore the worse moments of my life. Fortunately, he came much faster than Axle.

"Oh my, I am glad I took Axle's suggestion. That was bloody brilliant!" He then fondled me some more. "I guess it wasn't quite as fun for you?"

"No it wasn't!"

"Well, you seemed to like it when Axle did it."

"That was Betty. He didn't know I was a man and I wasn't behaving as a man. This was entirely different! Can't you imagine how humiliated I am?" I was just about to cry.

"I must admit, I'm not sure which I enjoyed better: A tight arse around my manhood. Or that I was using my manhood to fuck around a man!"

He was right that I was truly fucked. "Look, you've had your fun. Untie me." I was getting angry.

"And so are you, aren't you? I mean, you did have an orgasm with Axle, didn't you?"

"That was Betty..."

"But it came out of Ben's dick!"

I started to wilt. "Yes, I'll admit my body likes being Betty. But I'm not Betty now. You're taking advantage of me in a most humiliating way. Please, please untie me."

"But I've certainly taken advantage of Betty before. And judging from the number of return visits I can only assume she likes being taken advantage of."

How could I possibly argue? Not seeing my tormentor made the situation not only surreal but worse. My legs were starting to ach and the blood was starting to fog my brain. "What do you want from me?"

"I guess to just keep this going for as long as possible. I'm having a blast!"

That did it. "No. This stops now. If you don't free me now I will never come back as Betty, Benny or Ben."

"I don't think so. I'll just tell everyone what we've been doing!"

"I'll just deny it and say you're some kind of vengeful pervert. I can spread rumours to you know. Now untie me." To my great relief he did. I must have looked a mess. "So where are my clothes?"

He smiled. "Don't you remember, you came over with just your purse and tank top and high heels on." I deflated. "I think you enjoy this far more than you're willing to admit."

I was torn as half of me agreed but the other half feeling absolutely gutted. "Are you going to lend me your coat so I can go home with some dignity?"

He had a broad smile. "Bend over and let me fuck you again and I'll be happy to." His raging hard on told me he certainly would! "Otherwise, you're on your own with your precious dignity."

I started shaking but had no choice. I was not going to succumb again. "I'm better a naked man on the street than a fucked arse in your living room. I'll not let that happen to me again."

"And what about Betty or Benny?"

What I sight I must have been. Standing in high heels, with my dick out, boobs exposed, make-up on with no wig. I couldn't muster an answer and could only think of leaving. As in the morning, I was so rattled that I found myself in public, but now fully exposed. I quickly ran to our house covering my bits as best I could.

When I got in I immediately ran a bath and tried to make sense of what had happened. I resolved to never put myself in that situation again. I was fully happy with the games I played as Betty. Oral sex was, after all, fun when in a suitable context. I decided she could even put up with anal sex given the right circumstances. Owen was right that she had an orgasm even if via a penis. But no one, other than Owen, could see Ben doing these things or know it was Ben. Ben had to be very careful with Owen and keep him in line. After a good hour in the steaming bath, I felt much better knowing my boundaries and building the fortitude to stick to my limits.

12