All Comments on 'Gardens Delight'

by Ilbfita

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
An exemplar

This story is not my usual fair but it is so well written I was taken with it. The author has a very fluid, descriptive style. The sex is well handled but it's the description of the atmosphere, the tension, the excitement and the danger that is done so well, that draws you in.

englander1961englander1961about 19 years ago
This is good

Very well done ... well written.

My only reason for 'scoring down' was that it was very good as a 'scene', as an 'episode', and deserves praise for that. However if we knew more about the young man in question, it would make him more 'rounded' and help turn an event into a story.

I enjoyed it. Thank you Ilbfita

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good start

Started well, but left me high and dry. I want to know if the young guy goes back for more. I bet he does. I hope he gets it good and hard in the bamboo. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
brings back a vivid memory

my first experience was very similar. i was at the park with some friends when i went to the toilet. as i was on the seat, a man in his 30's...i was 15..,. stepped in front of me and told me to stand up. in fear i did and he cupped my balls and quickly leaned down to suck me. i jumped away as i heard voices outside. i told him i was leaving. he said he would be around all da. some two hours later my frinds seperated for our differnt paths home. i went back to the toilet, the man was sitting nearby and followed me into the nearly dark room. he grabbed me, crushed his lips to me and my whole body was electrified. he turned me to the wall, pulled down myshorts and pushed his cock into me. as time passedi learned he was quite small so it wasnt very painful. as a matter of fact the feeling of being used excited me and my cock erupted quickly as i felt hot cum fill my ass. he told me i could find him there most nights. after a while he introduced me to some friends and i was regulkarly fucked by several men several nights a week. my drive remained satrong and i learned to love women equally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Made me remember my "first"

Like a previous comment I was "taken" by my first guy in smiliar circumstances but it was partly my own fault, hav ing been warned about gay men haunting a certain public toilets in a park in city. I went in there one summer evening in t-shirt and shorts and had myself grabbed by an older man (I was 16 yrs old at time) who pushed me into an empty cubicle started kissing me like crazy..deep tongue stuff and wanked me by shoving his hand down front of my football shorts, then took a different tack, turned me round facing wall and slipped his long thin dick inside my tight smooth bum he had already lubed and moistened with HIS middle finger...my very first ass-fuck and boy did I cum! And went back again and again to same place looking for more....memories mmmm.!!

Xie_LeiXie_Leiover 15 years ago
Very nice.

And it was hot. Sizzling.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
HOT DAMN !! :))

Sooo hot!

What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous