Gargarean Group Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seeing David was probably the most excitement she's had in a long time," joked Nurse Rose.

"You're right. I hope Nurse Cassidy waits awhile before she checks her pressure and pulse," worried the good doctor.

The caretakers laughed at their jokes, but the patient in question did not find the situation funny at all! He was inwardly complaining and still clutching his crotch when two loud knocks sounded again, followed by Clare opening the door wide.

"I don't have to introduce you two," the receptionist announced as she strode into the room.

"Hi, Little Nephew!" chirped David's 'Aunt' Ashley, who followed Clare into the room and laughed delightedly to see the horrified expression on her naked nephew's face.

David was utterly astounded and completely speechless, although his baffled brain boiled with questions. He gawked at his step-aunt, who was looking lovely as always. Ashley had silky, breast-length brown hair with lighter highlights, arched eyebrows, long eyelashes, sparkling brown eyes, a pert nose, and naturally red lips. When she smiled - and she was smiling now as she gazed at her blushing nephew! - she revealed twin dimples and straight, white teeth. The 29 year old had a curvy body that she was emphasizing with a provocative maroon minidress, with a daring neckline and a black, silver-buckled belt that cinched her slim waist.

"I'm David's step-aunt, Ashley," she introduced herself as she exchanged greetings with Doctor Joyce and Nurse Rose. "Nice to meet both of you. Has my nephew been behaving himself?"

"He's been the perfect patient," replied David's naughty nurse.

"I'm glad to hear that!"

Sounding left out, newly beautiful Clare said, "Well, I'd better get back to Reception."

She took a reluctant step towards the door, but Ashley suggested, "Why don't you stay? The more, the merrier, as far as I'm concerned."

David wanted to slap his step-aunt, but his hands were too busy hiding his privates.

"Would that be alright, Doctor Joyce?" Clare asked hopefully, reminding, "Mrs. Grayson is here, and she's the last patient on your calendar."

"Yes, you can stay," her boss agreed, "but leave the door open, in case the phone rings."

Clare beamed with pleasure and gazed at her mortified former classmate. Her eyes lingered on the clutching hands in his lap.

Ashley noticed the direction of her interest and dimpled again. She placed her small, black handbag on the cabinet, and then dizzied David by darting between his outspread legs. White high-heeled shoes gave her an extra four inches of height that further flabbergasted the partially reclined, groin-grabbing boy who gawked up at his step-mother's sister. She was suddenly towering over his body, with the skirt of her maroon minidress tickling his wide-spread inner thighs.

"You-you're my sp-sponsor!?" he sputtered.

"Yes," she confirmed. She motioned to Clare, inviting, "Why don't you come over while I take a closer look at my nephew."

The short-haired blonde receptionist eagerly stepped forward and stood to Ashley's right, so close to David's left side that he could feel the soft material of her navy-blue minidress brush the bared skin of his knee and outer thigh.

David gazed up at Ashley's smiling face while trying to process this new information. She'd lied to him! She must have known about the Gargarean Group before she mentioned the wanted ad. She might even have arranged the interview herself, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist applying. She set him up! But, why? What was she up to?

Ashley gripped his wrists and pulled at his hands. "Ashley!" he exclaimed when he realized her intent. He held on, and she wasn't strong enough to force him.

"You've had eighteen years to play with yourself," she teasingly scolded. "Now it's time to give someone else a chance." She released his wrists and gripped his hands, then pinched the skin with her white-painted fingernails.

"Ow," he complained. He looked to the medical staff for help, but Nurse Rose was grinning, and Doctor Joyce only shrugged helplessly.

"Move your hands," his sexy step-aunt commanded. This time, she dug her nails painfully into the back of his hands.

"OW!" he yelped.

"Move them, or I'll do it again," she warned.

"Ashley," he whined pitiably, but he released himself and allowed her to move his hands to his sides. Staring up at Ashley's lovely, dimpled face, he felt his heart pounding as he watched her brown eyes becoming acquainted with his male anatomy.

"I've waited six years for this moment, David," she said; "ever since the wedding, when my sister married your dad. I must say, you certainly did not disappoint."

Beside her, Clare appeared to be rather shocked by Ashley's rough treatment of her nephew, but the receptionist was eagerly eyeing his genitals, too. David saw her pupils dilate a moment before he felt Ashley's right index finger worm its way beneath the shaft of his floppy penis. Startled, he looked down in time to see his aunt give his dick a quick flick, rotating it 180 degrees. It slapped against his belly, and she pinned it there with her fingertip against his shaft, and watched the head of his dick wobble to a stop with its bashful face completely exposed. David gulped and gawked as her curious eyes inspected his most male part.

Standing to his left, Clare was thrilled to get this unexpected, once-in-a-lifetime chance to view the bared body of her biggest high school crush. She didn't look disappointed either!

Ashley looked into his wide-open, blue eyes and gave him a smile. "Ms. Esme was right," she complimented him. "You have a beautiful cock, Little Nephew. You're going to make a great Gargarean, and the ladies are going to love you."

David's baffled brain began churning again.

"I need to give him a genital exam now," reminded Doctor Joyce.

"He's all yours," replied Ashley, who released David's dick and stepped back as it flopped to the side again.

The older physician took up position between her patient's thighs and reached down for his genitals. She started with a two-handed, testicular examination.

David's head was spinning. Clare was still inspecting his assets from her position beside his left thigh, and Ashley had joined Nurse Rose beside the cabinet, two steps back from the exam table. All were watching Nurse Joyce, who was facing him from half his body length away while she felt up his balls with her fingers.

"Has my handsome Gargarean erected for you yet, Nurse Rose?" asked Ashley.

"Not yet."

"I'm surprised," commented his aunt. "He certainly is excitable! Many's the morning when I've seen him come down to the breakfast table trying to hide a hard-on."

"Don't tell her that, Ashley," he protested feebly.

She chuckled, saying, "Check this out." Withdrawing her smartphone from her little black handbag, she poked the screen a few times and then held it out where Nurse Rose could see.

"What are you showing her?" wondered David. He suspected it was a photo of him she'd taken last summer at the beach, when he'd gotten a bit excited while wearing a Speedo. She'd surprised him by taking his photograph with her phone, and it had seemed like just a playful girlish prank at the time.

Nurse Rose chuckled, saying, "Clare, you should come over and have a look at this."

David's eyes followed his former classmate as she walked behind the woman handling his balls and sidled up beside Ashley. She laughed when she saw the smartphone screen and gave the bare-naked boy on the table a knowing grin. Frustrated, flustered and flabbergasted, David stared up at the ceiling as he endured his ongoing testicular inspection.

Ashley's audience, gathered around her smartphone, abruptly burst into loud laughter, startling David and Doctor Joyce.

"SSSS!" hissed David as the startled physician accidentally squeezed his balls.

"Oh, that's funny!" exclaimed Clare, but she was talking about David's picture and not his pain.

"Sorry," the doctor apologized to her pained patient. She released his scrotum and joined the trio around the smartphone, asking, "What's funny?"

"This," said Ashley, who tapped the screen a few times, found what she wanted, and held the phone out again where everyone but her bare-naked nephew could see it.

David watched them and wondered. After about twenty seconds had passed, Doctor Joyce exclaimed, "Oh, my!" and laughed with the other ladies. Their merriment was not as loud as the first time, however, and David was able to hear the voice of Ms. Esme from the smartphone cry, "HA! BINGO! Looks like we have a winner!" Blood drained from David's face as he realized that Ashley was showing them a copy of his videotaped interview!

"I guess we can rule out erectile dysfunction," quipped Doctor Joyce, spawning more laughter at David's expense.

Nurse Rose was snickering. "One of my nursing teachers used to call that a spontaneous erection," she said. "She prided herself on being able to arouse almost any young man without touching his penis."

"Could she really?" asked Clare skeptically.

"Oh, yes. I witnessed her do it many times when I was training to be a nurse. She'd ask one of the students to pick out a good-looking boy, and then she would work her magic on him. She would dote on him, and touch him, and fuss over him without doing anything untoward, and before long, up would pop a telltale lump under his bedclothes."

Clare wondered, "Why did she do it?"

"She said it made up for the drudgery that is a core part of nursing. One of the few pleasures of this job is seeing an attractive boy embarrassed by an erection."

"That's true," agreed Doctor Joyce. She turned and gave her patient a worrisome smile, saying, "But I prefer a more direct approach." After this pronouncement, the four females in the room returned their attention to David. "It is time for your penis examination, young man," said the good doctor to her patient, who visibly shrank down into the cushion.

~~~

The women surrounded him, with Clare back beside his left hip, Nurse Rose beside his right hip, and 'Aunt' Ashley beside his chest. They all watched Doctor Joyce, who stood between his wide-open thighs and commenced examining his dick. She spent a minute or two performing a normal examination, checking his shaft for anomalies or infections, and inspecting the various parts of the head of his penis for any problems. That task completed, and with his still-floppy penis held upright in her left hand, she commenced rubbing the fingertips of her right hand around the curved ball at the top of his shaft, deliberately trying to arouse him.

She looked into her patient's eyes and asked herself, "What is it they say on 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'? Oh, yes, resistance is futile. You're going to get an erection, David, so there is no use in fighting it."

Knowing that she was right, David could only gawk at her with wide-opened eyes. His heart was racing and his breathing was heavy as she ensured the truth of her words. The fingertips held his penis-head still while her left hand had a turn, stroking up and down his shaft a few times. Afterwards, she commenced teasing his tip again.

She took her hands off of him at last, but by then it was too late for David. Being an experienced woman and a physician, she'd recognized when his arousal was too far gone for him to prevent a full-blown erection. The four ladies grinned as they watched his pumping heart finish inflating his penis with blood.

David was frustrated that an older woman, whom he didn't find particularly attractive, could so easily force him to lose control. Doctor Joyce had excited him to erection in less than two minutes! He was humiliated to see his hot and horny, stimulated shaft expand and elevate on demand until it jutted like an obscene rocket from between his wide-spread thighs. He was angered when Ashley and Clare grabbed his wrists and stopped him from hiding it with his hands. And he was embarrassed by the obvious enjoyment shared by the women at his expense. They were all grinning as their gazes alternated between his stiff dick and his ashamed eyes. He focused on the face of his tormentor, but she was too busy admiring her handiwork, and accepting the congratulations of the other three, to worry about his scathing stare.

"Would you measure him, please?" Ashley requested, further flabbergasting her naked nephew. "The Group likes to keep track of all their Gargareans' erect penis sizes."

Incredulous and feeling betrayed, David gazed into Ashley's brown eyes, silently asking, "Why are you doing this to me?"

Her eyes twinkled with mirth, but she didn't answer.

Doctor Joyce backed out from between his thighs, asking, "Do you know where we store the tape measure, Nurse Rose?"

"I think it's in the . . . well, let me see if I can find it," replied her assistant.

As both professional women searched the cabinets, a loud, cackling laugh sounded from the hallway.

The blood drained from David's face, but unfortunately, not his erect penis, when he looked up and saw Old Mrs. Grayson standing in the open doorway of Exam Room 1! She was now dressed in a light-green, knee-length hospital gown, with a sealed urine sample kit held in the same hand as her cane. The stark-naked patient tried to cover his cock again, but Clare and Ashley stubbornly held on to his wrists.

Mrs. Olsen's merry eyes shifted from his erection to his eyes as she cackled again and said, "Nice dick, Sweet Cheeks! Having fun?"

Nurse Cassidy appeared behind her, gently scolding, "Come along, Mrs. Grayson. Mind your own business."

The old woman reluctantly allowed her nurse to turn her towards the restroom. "He-he," she cackled as she plodded towards the bathroom door, loudly professing, "That's the hardest one I've seen in a long time!"

"Let me know if you need any help," said Nurse Cassidy, who closed the door behind her, then leaned on the doorframe of Exam Room 1, saying, "Sorry about that, David. Mrs. Grayson is starting to get a bit senile." Once again, she didn't seem very apologetic as her gaze lowered from his eyes and visually inspected his over-exposed anatomy.

"Do you have a tape measure on you, Cassidy?" inquired Nurse Rose. "We can't find one."

"Yes, I do," said the honey-blonde caretaker. She withdrew a cloth measure from the pocket of her white uniform jacket. Instead of surrendering it to her coworker, however, she happily stepped between the patient's opened thighs, saying, "I assume you need to know the length of David's penis when he's erect."

"Yes, that's right," confirmed 'Aunt' Ashley. "He's going to be a Gargarean."

"Maybe," grumped her abused nephew.

"Oh, you'll love being a Gargarean, David," Nurse Cassidy predicted as she expertly handled his stiff penis with both hands and measured his length. "You know what they say about blondes having more fun?" she asked David.

"Yes," he answered skeptically.

"Gargareans do, too," she assured him. "Seven inches," she reported, adding, "Impressive!" Then she measured his girth.

A short time later, when the old woman emerged from the bathroom with a pee-filled cup, Doctor Joyce said, "Well, I'd better go exam Mrs. Grayson. Rose, would you collect David's semen sample for me?"

"I will!" she immediately volunteered, and then gave the aroused and erect young man an eager grin.

"Se-se-semen sa-sample!?" stuttered the unpleasantly surprised patient, whose excited dick quickly began to lose its enthusiasm.

~~~

Ashley explained, "One of our group's requirements is that Gargareans have active, healthy, and fertile sperm. If your lab tests come back positive, not only will you be accepted into the Gargarean Group, you will be required to make quarterly contributions to our sperm bank."

'SPERM BANK!" exclaimed her nephew, who warily eyed the plastic sample cup that Nurse Rose handed to his step-aunt.

"Yes, a sperm bank," Ashley retorted firmly. "Some of our clients are unmarried, or their husbands are deceased. We also have couples who want a child, but their husbands are infertile."

David grunted as Nurse Rose took up position between his taut thighs, gripped his dick, and commenced stroking. The lively feel of his cock got her grinning as she pleasured him. "Tell him about the ladies who like their product direct from manufacturer to consumer," she suggested.

"They what?"

"Some of our clients may want to pay you to have unprotected sex with them," said Ashley.

"Really?" he breathlessly inquired as the nurse's sexual stroking began to restore his erection.

"Yes," answered Ashley, who then shocked her nephew by reaching down and cupping his balls.

"Uh, mmmm," he grunted and moaned, responding to the hand masturbating his dick and the fingers fondling his balls.

Clare laughed and joined in, running a hand over his body, exploring the muscles of his shoulders, the nipples of his chest, the firmness of his belly, and the softness of his thighs.

"Ms. Esme has paid for sex with Gargareans a few times," said Ashley while she groped his scrotum, "although she's never been able to conceive."

David pictured himself fucking Ms. Esme. She was an older woman but not unattractive. The idea wasn't completely abhorrent to him, if the price was right, although he'd much rather jump on her niece, Joy! Knowing his luck, however, he'd end up banging Tracy, which might explain the hungry way she'd been gazing at him. "Are we allowed to refuse?" he asked worriedly.

"Yes, of course," reassured Ashley, who made him anxious again by adding, "Unless one of our kinkier clients ties you up, and then you won't have much choice if she wants to have her way with you." Her nephew's nervous expression made her chuckle, and inspired her to ask, "Mind if I take a turn, Nurse Rose?"

"Be my guest," his masturbator replied, relinquishing her grip of his resurrected penis.

David was soon bewildered to be gazing into 'Aunt' Ashley's brown eyes while she vigorously jerked his cock! Clare, his former classmate, had assumed the duties of gonad groper and enthusiastically fondled his balls. Nurse Rose had moved behind him and was massaging his scalp and rubbing his shoulders while she enviously watched the other two ladies enjoying his genitals.

The panting patient was quickly approaching contribution time when Ashley stopped stroking him and suggested, "Why don't you finish him, Clare."

"May I!?"

"Of course. Just try to aim his cock at the cup when you think he's ready."

David still couldn't believe that the beautiful receptionist, who gladly began playing with his stimulated penis in one hand while she held his balls in the other, was the same frumpy, disheveled schoolgirl he'd known in high school. He gazed into her eyes as she pleasured him.

"I used to fantasize about doing this to you in high school," she confessed as she shifted her grip and began stroking his shaft with both hands.

Ashley asked, "Why didn't you?"

"I was too ugly."

David managed to stop panting long enough to counter, "No, you weren't."

She smiled but contradicted him. "Yes, I was. How does an ugly girl talk a handsome boy into letting her touch his dick?"

Ashley replied, "The same way that a beautiful girl would do it. Get him alone, and then ask, 'Mind if I jerk your cock?' It rarely fails!"

Clare abruptly released his genitals and requested, "David, would you mind if I jerked your cock?"

"No!" he whined breathlessly, although he was protesting her pause as much as agreeing to her request. "Please keep going, Clare," he begged.

She laughed and began stroking his dick again, but faster. "You'd better get the cup ready," she suggested. "I don't think he's going to last much longer."

Ashley held the cup near the tip of her nephew's stimulated dick with one hand and rubbed his lower belly with the other, while Nurse Rose stepped to his side and fingered his chest and taut nipples. Clare, standing between his wide-spread thighs, was excited about the chance to participate in a male patient's physical, and delighted that the patient selected was her cute former classmate. Her hand was a blur as she gleefully stroked David's shaft, and she used the other to gently pull on his balls as she pleasured him, relishing his every moan and gasp, his wiggling and his squirming.