Gargarean Group Ch. 08

Story Info
David is owned by an office staff.
7.5k words
4.49
11.7k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Office Boy

When David's rapturous interlude with Chantal and Persephone ended, his next Gargarean 'adventure' involved a parasitic group of women who exploited his obedience and servitude.

It began a few days after he slept with the glamorous pair, when he warily followed Ms. Esme out of her office into the Reception room. Gorgeous, dark-haired Jan beamed when she saw David, for her boss had prepared the young, hunky Gargarean for the interview by having him remove all of his clothes. His only covering was a silver cage that entrapped his limp penis.

David gazed at the woman who was to interview him. Ms. Esme said her name was Connie, or for a Gargarean, Ms. Connie. She relaxed on the waiting room couch reading a 'Cosmopolitan' magazine - an attractive, 44-year-old woman recently recruited by The Gargarean Group. Ms. Connie wore a medium-blue minidress that hugged her curves. David's first impressions: wavy, shoulder-length, blonde hair and a comely face; a shapely body with nice tits.

The woman looked up from her magazine and started when she saw the handsome and virtually bare-naked young man enter the room. She grinned, suddenly realizing that the rumors about The Gargarean Group were true; that they enjoyed the company of attractive, nude men. She knew immediately that she'd made the right decision to join.

"Connie, this is one of our newest Gargareans," said Ms. Esme. "David is only eighteen years old."

"What a gorgeous boy!" gushed the woman as she scanned his near-nudity.

"David, this is Ms. Connie."

"Nice to meet you," he said, then gulped when she reached out and lifted the metallic pen in which his penis was impounded.

"Why is his cock in a cage?" Ms. Connie asked in a strong and confident voice that conveyed wealth and power.

Jan chuckled at the woman's eagerness to see David's dick as bare as the rest of him.

"Young men tend to touch themselves if not restrained," said Ms. Esme. "The Gargarean Group cage our boys' penises in order to preserve their erections and their ejaculations for our Amazon members."

David, keeping his head lowered and his eyes downcast, blushed slightly.

"I like the sound of that!" gushed the woman as she attempted to see into the

cage.

"Do you want me to remove it?" asked the beautiful receptionist. "I have a skeleton key in my desk."

"Yes." Connie answered without hesitation.

"Come over here, David," said Jan as she opened a drawer of her desk and withdrew a tiny silver key. When the Gargarean stood in front of her, she freed his dick and placed the cage on her desk. After giving his freed genitals a quick caress, she said, "Go present yourself to Ms. Connie."

"Yes, Ms. Jan."

Connie grinned as the stark-naked boy knelt on the carpet at her feet, slid his knees apart, and flexed his muscles. He leaned back on his hands, pushing his hips forward as he presented his male genitalia to her. His delightful penis and scrotum hung between his open thighs, naked and temptingly accessible. Without hesitation, the woman reached down with both hands and lifted his soft, dangly parts; began to fondle his balls and grope his dick.

David grunted with the surprise and pleasure of being sexually touched by the attractive stranger.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted," said Ms. Esme as she returned to her office and closed the door behind her.

Jan smiled, feeling envious as she watched the woman handling David's private parts. The new Amazon stroked his penis with passion and urgency, obviously eager to see the Gargarean's cock erect; to discover his engorged size.

"Oh ... oh ... oh!" he quietly sighed, squirming at her feet while she pulled and pleasured his penis.

"He's very responsive!" she gushed as his cock quickly inflated.

Jan snickered, "All the Amazons say that."

Connie abruptly let go of him and grinned to see his big penis bob and throb as it excitedly inflated and stretched upwards to its full length. She leaned down and leered so lecherously at the bloated, bare head that David blushed. "He's beautiful; perfect!" Connie proclaimed. "How big is his cock? Seven inches?"

"Eight," said Jan.

"You're gorgeous," said the woman as if talking to a prize pet. She fondled the puffed-up head of David's hard cock, making him shudder. "The girls are going to love you!"

-- The Gargarean Group --

The next morning shortly before eight o'clock, David dutifully arrived at the high-rise where Ms. Connie's office was located. She ran an employment agency for office, clerical, and administrative jobs on the sixteenth floor.

A pretty, golden-haired receptionist quickly scanned him and his dark-gray business suit as he entered. Her first reaction: a handsome hunk. She greeted him with a welcoming smile and said, "Hi! Are you David?"

"Yes, guilty as charged!" he joked and was rewarded with a tinkling giggle. Her name plaque identified her as Heather.

"Connie asked me to send you right in when you arrive. Heather pointed down a hallway that stretched behind her and said, "She's in the first office on the right."

"Thanks, Heather," he said, giving her a smile and a nod. He found Connie's door open, so he tapped the doorjamb and walked in.

The middle-age woman looked up from her computer and gave him a welcoming grin. "Hi, David; nice suit! Stand over here beside me and take it off."

"Yes, Ms. Connie," he replied, hiding his surprise; hoping to ingratiate himself with obedient politeness. He started to close the hallway door, but she stopped him by saying, "Leave it open."

She turned her chair ninety degrees, and he saw that the dark-gray miniskirt she wore revealed her smooth legs from her upper thighs down. She'd slipped her shoes off, and even her toes were bare. She had light-pink toenail polish.

David gulped and moved in front of her. She smiled to see him glance nervously at the open doorway, then turn his back on the hallway; watched him with her big, blue eyes twinkling as he removed his jacket and tie, shoes, socks, and dress shirt. When he was barefoot and shirtless, she said, "Everything off." Her voice sounded throaty and dry.

After another nervous glance at the open doorway, David gulped but obeyed, for after all, he was a Gargarean and those were the rules. He opened his pants and lowered them; saw her smile when he revealed the black boxer shorts he wore underneath. He quickly pulled those down, too.

Now stripped down to his cock cage, he leaned over and reached for the clothes tangled around his ankles. With his bare butt poised in the air, he heard two women gasp behind him and then a burst of giggling. Still bent over, he gawped past his legs at the hallway, but whoever had been startled and amused by his nudity had quickly moved on.

"Those was just a couple of my employees," Connie snickered. "You'll meet them later." She pointed at a closet door and said, "Place your clothes in there." She leered as she watched the virtually-naked teen put his clothes away. When he finished, she said, "Come over here and stand in front of me. I'll take off your cage for you."

"Yes, Ms. Connie." As he stepped closer, she opened a drawer and retrieved a tiny key; reached down, grasped his cage, and fumbled to fit the silver key in the small keyhole. She soon managed and unlocked the shackle.

David sighed when she freed his dick from the confines of his cage. He felt a surge of adrenaline when she gazed at his bared penis, but also shame, for his soft dick had shrunk to the confined space of his penis pen.

Connie grinned. "Feels good to be free, huh?" The metallic cage clunked when she placed it in her drawer. She tore open a sanitary wipe.

"Yeah ... mmm," he sighed when she began to clean and massage his genitals, restoring some of the blood to his parts; plumping up his penis.

"Here's the coffee for our meeting," the 18-year-old receptionist announced as she abruptly appeared in the doorway pushing a mobile cart laden with a coffee urn, porcelain cups and saucers, stirrers, creamers, and sugar packets into the room. "Oh!" Heather gasped when she spotted the handsome man from reception now standing absolutely bare naked in Connie's office. The cart rattled as she halted too abruptly; grabbed the urn before it toppled over. Naked, David was even more good-looking than he'd been when dressed! She gawped to see that the man was indeed totally nude, and that her boss was actually holding and petting his private parts.

"Thanks, Heather! Just park it by the sideboard."

David blushed crimson, mortified to be so unexpectedly caught with his dick and balls exposed. He tried to back away from Connie, but the woman held him in place by his penis.

When the girl had delivered the coffee and started to beat a hasty retreat, Connie said, "Wait a minute! Come over here and meet David. He's going to be working with us for a few days.

When Heather turned back to the room, her eyes were as large as the saucers she'd delivered. She gawped at the blushing, bare-naked boy as she took a couple of tentative steps towards him and then halted when her boss raised his shaft with one hand and unashamedly groped the plump head of the guy's big dick with the other.

Connie grinned, for she suspected that David might be the first grown man that Heather had ever seen naked. She began to show off, letting her flabbergasted receptionist watch her stroke the Gargarean's penis; purposely arousing him to erect his cock.

"Urh," David grunted. He shuddered as his body responded to the hand sexually pleasuring him; watched the girl gawking at his penis as his body glowed bright red.

Connie soon had his penis engorging with hot blood. She glanced at Heather and chirped, "His cock is surprisingly responsive!" She let go and smiled to see her receptionist's wide-eyed expression as David's dick lifted, swelled and stretched on its own.

"Don't just stand there staring, Heather," Connie snickeringly teased. She used David's hip and his dick to turn him to face the receptionist, saying, "Come closer and say hello to our new office boy. He won't bite!"

"He-hello," Heather stammered. She gazed into the man's wide-open, steel-blue eyes for a moment but then blushed and lost her nerve. She glanced down and saw that her boss was holding his expanding penis upright; pointing his dick towards her with her fingers holding back his trimmed foreskin, completely baring the plump head and neck. Heather had never seen a dick so blatantly exposed and displayed before!

"Doesn't he have a gorgeous cock?" asked Connie.

Too befuddled to speak, Heather obediently, dumbly nodded as she stared at the boy's shockingly naked and swollen penis.

Connie grinned, amused by her employee's nervous fascination. "He's ours to play with this week. Here, you have a go while I pour myself a cup of coffee." She gripped one of Heather's hands and placed it on David's penis.

Startled, the receptionist gasped and tried to yank her hand away, but her boss forced her to hold onto the man's thick dick. His manhood was warm and hefty in her hands; smooth and soft yet stretched and rigid. So intriguing and sexually appealing!

Heather felt the velvety skin of his shaft and the spongy ball of the head; smiled when her intimate touch made him huff and his penis to pulse. She began to use her other hand on him, fingering his balls while she stroked and squeezed the man's cock, unintentionally pleasing him. David emitted a throaty growl as the curious girl's hands touched and teased him. Her inexperienced clumsiness aroused him, and his cock engorged even more.

Connie grinned to see her curious assistant getting to know the bare-naked boy. Her eyes and hands explored the guy's pecker and nuts while giving him a good feeling up. Heather was astounded by David's impressive size when his penis stretched to his full eight inches.

"Having fun, Heather?" joked a curvy blonde who suddenly appeared in the open doorway.

A shapely brunette behind her giggled, a familiar sound that David had heard behind him when he was bent over with his bare backside in the air.

Heather gasped, dropped David's stiff dick, and immediately backed away. The two twenty-something girls ogled the stark-naked man, leering to see that his cock was gorgeously, hugely engorged. David's blush deepened, mortified to be caught with his penis fully erect and standing stiffly upright, exposing his excitedly tight balls. A surge of adrenaline made his cock bob, a sight that titillated the four women in the room.

"That means he likes you!" Connie teased.

He did like them, for both girls had ample curves with plump and firm boobs beneath their dark-gray minidresses. Connie introduced the blonde as Shawna and the brunette as Katie.

A fifth woman entered the office - a mature woman in her forties with sharp features, high cheek bones, and dark hair gathered in a bun at the crown of her head wearing a dark-gray, mid-thigh dress. She grinned delightedly to see the rugged teen without a stitch of clothing on, blushing brightly because his naked penis was sublimely erect. "Look at that cock!" she snickered as she pushed between Shawna and Katie and gripped the boy's big, stiff penis.

"Oh! Ooh!" David gasped and grunted when her slender fingers boldly groped his bloated, penile head.

"So you managed to get a Gargarean after all, Connie!" she exclaimed delightedly.

"Yes; Barbara; this is David."

"Hi, David!" Before he could reply, the woman rubbed the boy's pretty pee hole and laughed to see his knees grow weak. He was too breathless to say anything comprehendible, just huffed and puffed while she played with his penis.

"He'll be helping us compile the mailing lists, plus doing some general office work."

Heather, Shawna, and Katie looked befuddled but amused to see their older coworker so intimately and personally caressing the young man. With his body blushing from head to toe, he couldn't stop squirming as Barbara squeezed and teased the plump head of his penis. She abruptly stopped and let go, and the girls' eyes goggled to see David's swollen dick bobbing and throbbing with sexual excitement.

Connie snickered and said, "Let's all get some coffee and sit down." Since the boss already had her coffee, she reached for David's pulsing cock and tugged him over beside her chair at the head of the conference table. Barbara and Heather settled in to Connie's right, and Shawna and Katie to her left.

While Connie welcomed everyone to the meeting and formally introduced David, he stood beside her without a stitch of clothing on; everything from the top of his head to the bottoms of his thighs was visible above the table. He was self-consciously aware of the four women's amusement as they scanned and studied his stark-naked body, intentionally discomfiting him by openly ogling his engorged cock and bare balls while they listened to their boss. Their coy smiles and lecherous leers sustained his sexual arousal. His penis remained tautly upright and erect.

After a while, Connie began discussing sales models and marketing strategies. The women opened their notebooks, listening raptly and taking notes. A planning meeting ensued that gave the women only enough time to give David occasional glances. Despite his total exposure, he soon became bored; his blush began to fade along with his erection. The naked Gargarean relaxed, relieved to have his penis deflating and no longer bloated and swollen, standing stiffly, tensely upright.

During a pause while Connie took a sip of coffee, Barbara said, "David, come over here and stand beside me."

"Yes, Ms. Barbara," he replied after receiving an affirmative nod from Connie. He gulped nervously and moved beside the oldest woman in the room, fearfully dreading what was about to happen.

She turned David to face the table and gripped his semi-hard penis, saying, "His cock is getting soft, girls. We can't have that!"

"Heaven forbid!" said Katie with a chuckle.

Connie paused her discussion and watched with the other women as Barbara began to rub the embarrassed boy's dick, quickly restoring his dwindling excitement and refreshing his blush. She pleasured him with long and slow strokes until he was huffing and puffing and his penis was throbbing and pulsing, then left him to stand beside her with his throbbing cock swollen to its full eight inches again. All the grinning women eyed his excitement, delighted to see the teen boy looking sexually aroused and sheepish with his cock completely engorged and all the details of the swollen head displayed.

"Now, where were we?" asked Barbara, taking up her pen again.

Connie continued the discussion while her employees enjoyed and exploited their hard-dicked office boy.

Blonde Shawna smiled as she eyed his tumescent penis and quietly said, "David, please refill my coffee cup."

"Yes, Ms. Shawna."

The women swapped grinning glances as red-faced David walked around the table with his stiff dick bobbing and swinging. He took Shawna's empty cup to the cart and filled it from the urn, then returned it with his hard cock still bouncing. Shawna took her full cup and placed it on the table. "Thank you, David," she said, giving the Gargarean a sly smile as she groped the swollen head of his penis.

"Oh!" he gasped in surprise. The girls giggled.

Barbara said, "I could use a refill, too, David."

"Yes, Ms. Barbara."

Katie gave his bare backside a squeeze as he passed behind her with his penis pulsing and nodding. Young Heather joined in, reaching out for a feel of his muscular rump. Barbara surrendered her cup and then snickered as she fondled his bottom when he turned to walk away. When David returned with a full cup, he tried to stay back, wary of Barbara's lecherous hands, but she insisted that he place the cup on the table for her.

The lustful woman grabbed his stiff shaft with her left hand to keep the teen close, then used a flicking fingertip to rub his gaping pee hole.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" he gasped as she intimately fingered him. "Ms. Barbara!" he exclaimed, grabbing her shoulders as her feeling fingers weakened his knees and he nearly collapsed to the floor.

"What a responsive dick," she snickered as her fingertips stimulated the pulsing head of his eight-inch cock, making him gasp and writhe.

David's embarrassment was infinite as the five business women laughed to see their bare-naked boy-toy sexually groped and fondled.

"Would you send him to me, Barbara?" twenty-two-year-old Katie requested. "I need a refill, too."

The oldest employee stopped tormenting their office boy's penis, and he walked around the table on wobbly legs to Katie; poured her a new cup and then endured more penis play. He refilled Heather and Connie as well.

David spent the next two hours fatigued from constant sexual arousal, being passed from woman to woman each time his dick began to deflate. Lecherous Barbara, brunette Katie, blonde Shawna, cougarish Connie, and even wide-eyed Heather took turns rubbing his penis, keeping his cock in a constant state of erection. Each time he started to relax, to feel less conspicuous and embarrassed as his dick began to deflate, one of his coworkers would beckon the bare-naked office boy closer and begin to stroke his penis while her coworkers leered and laughed.

After two full hours of being forced to repeatedly reach a full erection, David became orgasmic. The women guffawed when Heather, enjoying yet another turn to stroke his cock, noticed glistening cum leaking from the bloated head's gaping pee hole.

"Eww!" she exclaimed and immediately dropped his stiff dick. He groaned with frustration, teetering on the brink of orgasm.

"Come over here, David," Connie snickered. When he got close, she turned him to face her employees, wrapped both hands around his throbbing cock, and double-pumped him. Much to his embarrassment, he soon squirted and spurted onto the table.