Gargarean Group Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards, she locked his deflated dick into his silver cage again, allowed him to get dressed, and sent him home with instructions to return at eight o'clock the next morning.

-- The Gargarean Group --

Golden-haired Heather welcomed him back to the office the next morning. She scanned him and his dark-gray business suit as she had the day before, but with a difference: she now had a smirk on her lips and a knowing twinkle in her bright, blue eyes. She gave him a lecherous leer that made him blush and lower his chin in shame, for she'd seen him absolutely bare naked and personally played with his penis; had helped her coworkers sexually excite him, keeping his big cock stretched upwards and swollen for more than two hours.

"Good morning, David!" she said, sounding superior with a hint of 'co-ownership' in her voice. She gave him a sly smile and asked, "How's it hanging?" He gulped when her gaze dropped to his crotch.

"Hi, Ms. Heather," he replied uneasily.

"Connie was called away unexpectedly this morning," she said, "so Barbara is waiting for you in Connie's office. She'll be preparing you for work."

David shuddered.

Heather searched his groin for any signs of excitement, but of course there wouldn't be any: his pee-pee was locked in its little cage. She knew he'd be excited soon enough: Barbara had told her the first thing she intended to do was strip him naked and get his cock up.

He shambled to Connie's office with his head down.

"Come in, David!" the sharp-nosed, middle-aged woman greeted him cheerily. She was sitting in Connie's roll-around desk chair wearing a low-cut black minidress with the skirt hitched up almost to her crotch. Her legs were long, smooth, and sexy. She scanned him from head to toe before saying, "Take off all your clothes and put them in the closet."

"Yes, Ms. Barbara."

She watched the new eighteen-year-old office boy as he removed his jacket and tie, shoes and socks, shirt and pants; grinned when he slipped down his black boxers and revealed the silver cage that confined his cock. When he picked up his discarded clothes and walked to the closet, she smiled as she appreciated his muscular shoulders, long back and tight, bare bottom.

When he turned, she eyed his limp penis, smiled, and said, "Stand here in front of me, David."

"Yes, Ms. Barbara."

He obeyed, but she rolled her chair even closer and held his bare balls while she fitted the tiny silver key into the lock that confined his cock. "There," she said soothingly as she released him. She massaged his shrunken penis, and he sighed with relief, glad to be free of the cage. She placed the shiny metal contraption into Connie's desk drawer and tore open a wet wipe packet, then lifted his penis and gently pulled back his foreskin to completely expose the head. She paused with her face near his dick, studying him intimately.

David shuddered: a naked, eighteen-year-old boy one-on-one, with a fully-dressed, auntie-aged woman. He watched her, feeling breathless and self-conscious as his new coworker eyed his private details. Still holding his penis upright, Barbara abruptly glanced at his face, made eye-contact with him, and gave him a knowing leer. Taken by surprise, he couldn't hide his startled reaction: he gawped at her with his pupils dilating and his cheeks blushing. She laughed as she returned her attention to his bare dick.

"I'll clean your cum hole first," she teased as her damp cloth rubbed his urethral orifice.

The cold of the cloth against his warm dick made David shiver, which she mistook for sexual titillation.

"Does that feel good?" she snickered.

"It's cold."

"Oh, sorry." She quickly moved on, using her cloth to wipe his smooth glans penis and clean the corona and neck. Finished, she tossed the cloth in the trash and said, "Connie has a surprise for you: she's bought you a new office-boy uniform."

"Uniform!" he exclaimed, surprised. The Gargarean had assumed that the all-woman office would make him work all day in the nude.

"Here you go," said Barbara as she reached into Connie's desk drawer and withdrew a skimpy pair of bright-red bikini briefs. "Put them on."

David sighed, "Yes, Ms. Barbara." He quickly donned them and found that wearing the tight underpants was only slightly less embarrassing than being nude! They barely covered the crack of his ass, and even flaccid, his cock bulged the crotch.

"I love boys in scanty panties," Barbara remarked as she reached into his underpants and rotated his limp penis to make it stand on end, letting the tight material hold his soft dick unnaturally upright. She withdrew her hand and used her fingertips to rub and stroke his vertical shaft through the silky material, arousing him and coaxing his cock to respond. "Mmm," she hummed, enjoying the warmth and softness of his penis.

David squirmed as he huffed and puffed. 'Ms. Barbara' certainly did enjoy playing with his eighteen-year-old dick!

She got his penis semi-hard and then rolled her chair back and grinned as she eyed her handiwork. "You look good in scanty panties," she joked. "No one could possibly confuse you with a girl." She stood and gave his cock a last grope, then said, "Let's go to your office."

David's 'office' was really a supply closet with a small wooden desk crammed into the space amongst boxes of printer paper and envelopes, filing cabinets, various office supplies, a paper shredder, a large Xerox printer, and a Brother fax machine.

"Have a seat," said Barbara, indicating a wooden roll-around chair behind the desk.

When he'd sat down, Barbara reached down and powered on the old, dusty Acer desktop computer in front of him. With the sleeve of her silky dress brushing his bare shoulder, she typed on the keyboard, opening an Excel spreadsheet with the combined contact lists of Connie, Katie, Shawna, and her own.

"Your job will be to consolidate these four lists," she explained. "There are lots of discrepancies - like different contact names, phone numbers, and email addresses - and you'll have to use the Internet or call the companies to find out the latest information. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, I can do that, Ms. Barbara."

She started an Internet browser and opened Google. "You can use Google, Bing, or any search engine you prefer," she said. "If you don't already have an URL to the company in any of the files, run a search on the company name and you'll find most of the pertinent information online. Otherwise use your phone," she said, nodding towards a black, corded telephone on the desk with multiple lines. "Identify yourself as our employee and ask the receptionist to verify the information you need."

"Okay."

He jumped when the printer abruptly started up and two documents ejected into one of the four output trays. Barbara checked the tray and saw that the two documents were blank employment application forms to be filled out by new admin candidates.

"Shawna must be interviewing a couple of new people this morning," she said as she pointed out that the tray was labeled with Shawna's name. "Part of your job is to deliver any printouts or faxes to whomever they're addressed." She handed him the forms.

When David stood from his office chair, Barbara blocked his way and pulled down the front of his red briefs, exposing his genitals. He groaned as she groped his bare cock.

"Got to have you looking pretty and perky for our new job applicants," she joked, snickering. "Nobody wants to see a limp-dicked office boy."

He huffed and puffed while she rubbed his penis. She didn't stop until his dick was swelling and starting to stretch, then carefully replaced his tight scanty-panties, trapping his penis upright.

"Now you're ready for introductions," she teased. "Grab the printouts and we'll go say hello."

Feeling skittish and exposed, David padded down the hall behind Barbara with the cold floor freezing his bare feet. He hesitated before following her into Shawna's office. The golden-haired administrator was sitting in a tufted, brown-leather chair in a lounge area of her office facing the doorway. Opposite her in matching chairs, David saw the tops of the heads of two applicants with their backs to the door.

Shawna's blue eyes scanned the office boy's overexposed body as he entered her office and grinned to see him wearing a pair of red scanty-panties that revealed the swollen shape of his semi-hard cock. The pair of nervous job applicants turned. They were both around twenty years old, one woman and one man, and they gawped to see a muscular, eighteen-year-old guy who was naked except for a pair of provocative underpants. Their wide-open eyes focused on the dick-shaped bulge in his briefs as he came closer.

"Give Shawna her forms, David," said Barbara. She nodded to the office boy, and he handed the printouts to the golden-haired hottie.

"Thank you!" Shawna chirped as she flashed him a lecherous grin.

David, feeling vulnerable and abused, shuddered with trepidation.

Barbara sat in a leather chair beside Shawna, opposite the applicants. "Stand over here,' she directed her embarrassed, nearly-naked employee.

"Yes, Ms. Barbara." He moved into the space between her chair and the female candidate's chair, facing the three ogling women. The dumbfounded male applicant simply stared.

The girl, a busty twenty-one-year-old with wavy, shoulder-length brown hair named Nancy, looked business-like but attractive in a navy pantsuit. The other was a twenty-year-old young man with neatly-trimmed brown hair named Ricky wearing a dark-gray business suit. Both of them gawped at the mortified, nearly-naked teen, who kept his eyes lowered and wouldn't look directly at them. Nancy and Ricky looked from Shawna to Barbara and back at David seeking an explanation. They exchanged an astonished glance, wondering, 'Who is this boy and why is he only dressed in scarlet underpants?'

Barbara smiled at the two stunned applicants, saying, "This is David, our new office boy. He's got something he'd like to show you." In one swift motion, she reached out, pinched the sides of his flimsy underpants, and whipped them down to his ankles. The bloated head of David's swollen dick briefly caught in the tight material and stretched his shaft downward until it reached the end of its tether. Suddenly springing free, his semi-hard cock catapulted upward.

"Whoa!" Nancy gasped.

David experienced a gut-tightening surge of shock when his naked penis popped into view. Breathless and incredulous that Barbara would strip him so perfunctorily, he started to make a grab to stop his cock's obscene motion.

"David ... don't." Barbara warned.

He stopped himself and balled his fists in frustration; lowered his head in shame while both applicants watched in astonishment as his cock swiftly catapulted itself upwards, rebounded and stretched downwards, and then swung itself upright again. While Nancy and Ricky gawked, David's wagging cock finally vibrated to a stop pointing skyward at a steep angle with his balls clumped tightly at its base. Both candidates gawped at the bare-naked boy as he trembled with embarrassment and shock.

Mortified by his penis's impromptu performance, David's face burned with shame as Nancy recovered from her initial surprise. Her brown eyes turned twinkly and amused. She tried to hide her reaction, that she was thrilled by the way Barbara had stripped the boy naked and loved his startled reaction to having his big cock so unexpectedly and comically exposed. She suddenly guffawed, sexually titillated by the hilarious, animated appearance of his penis.

Nancy had never experienced a strong woman dominate a guy before. She loved the extraordinary feeling of power the unexpected act had engendered. The boy's bare penis stood upright and exposed with its foreskin tightened back and the plump, rounded head displaying all of his masculine secrets. She leaned forward for a closer look.

Shawna and Barbara snickered, realizing that Nancy was a born Amazon. Shocked, Ricky blushed almost as deeply as David.

"Haven't you ever seen a woman treat a boy like this?" Barbara teased.

"No; never!" Nancy gushed.

Barbara gave the girl a concise description of The Gargarean Group's philosophies and policies, explaining that David was a Gargarean and that he accepted payment in return for his obedience and services.

"What services?" the girl gushed.

Barbara and Shawna exchanged a knowing look. The older woman grinned broadly and said, "Any service you want. The Gargarean boys are ours to play with."

Nancy's mouth opened in awe when Barbara reached out and groped David's inflated dick. The girl looked for his reaction and saw that the naked office boy was mortified to be handled so familiarly in front of her and Ricky. But he didn't object.

"Oh ... oh!" he began to huff. His nude body blushed red and squirmed as Barbara applied sexual stimulation directly to his swollen sex organ.

Nancy asked, "Can anyone join The Gargarean Group?"

"Yes; any woman! Do you think you'd be interested?"

"Definitely!" she exclaimed. Nancy's eyes goggled as she watched the handsome hunk's bare-naked body shaking with sexual excitement. His cock ballooned in size as it fully engorged, and she realized that the only times she'd seen a bigger dick was online.

Seeing Nancy's carnal interest, Barbara released David's swollen penis. Each heartbeat made it throb with excitement. "Go ahead and touch his cock. David won't mind."

Nancy needed no more prompting. She reached out, grasped his thick shaft, and started rubbing his penis, smiling to see his wide-eyed, shuddering response. She gave his cock a few slow strokes, then raised his penis for an up-close and personal look at the bulbous head as her male counterpart gawped in disbelief.

"How about you, Ricky?" asked Shawna, ogling the younger man. "Would you like to stroke David's cock?"

The male applicant looked horrified as he gawped at the nude eighteen-year-old guy with his exposed dick being inspected. "N-no thanks," he said.

Barbara teased, "If you want, you can take your clothes off and we'll rub your cock."

Ricky blushed and gasped, "NO!"

"Wouldn't you like to become a Gargarean, like David?" Shawna goaded the candidate; "Learn to obey and serve women?"

Ricky swallowed; gawped at Nancy holding David's dick upright. She smirked into Ricky's wide-open eyes and said, "Just think: this could be you!"

David gasped and shook as the girl's fingertips tickled the bald tip of his bare penis.

"No, thanks," Ricky snarled, dismayed to feel his own penis threatening to expand.

"Sorry, Shawna," said Barbara resignedly, "I've got to get David back to his office. He has too much work to do to stay here playing all day. And you've got to continue your interviews." She walked to the doorway calling, "Come along, David."

"Yes, Ms. Barbara."

When Nancy reluctantly released his engorged cock, David pulled up his scanty-panties as he turned to follow Barbara out of Shawna's office.

"Bye, David!" Shawna and Nancy called with a snicker.

-- The Gargarean Group --

As David followed Barbara down the hallway towards his office, they reached the men's room. "Mind if I use the restroom, Ms. Barbara?" he asked.

"Go right ahead," she replied with a grin.

He turned the knob and pushed on the men's room door, but it wouldn't budge. It's locked," he observed.

"It's always locked. In this office, men have to ask permission to use the men's room," Barbara informed him as she produced a small ring of keys. "Of course as a Gargarean, you aren't allowed to go by yourself," she said as she unlocked the door. "We can't have you masturbating without permission."

David looked disgusted.

She swung the door open and walked in, asking, "Do you need to poop?"

"No, Ms. Barbara."

"Then use the urinal," she directed, pointing toward the porcelain bowl mounted on the wall. She smirked and stepped back, standing where she could watch but not get splashed.

David grimaced. The bloated head of his swollen cock already jutted over the top of the waistband of his underpants, so he only had to pull them down slightly to free his penis. After a short bout of 'stage fright,' a stream of urine started to fountain from his dick and spray the porcelain. His penis relaxed as he peed, and by the time he finished, he could tuck his shrinking dick completely into the scanty-panties.

"Ready to go back to work now?" asked Barbara, giving him a smug smile.

"Yes, Ms. Barbara."

She surprised him by leaving him alone after escorting him to his office. He sat down and got started. The data were surprisingly different in the four databases: many misspellings of company and contact names, different contacts, phone numbers with transposed numbers, and missing email addresses. He found that most of the information could be corrected by simply searching the internet for the company.

It was easy work, but slow and tedious.

-- The Gargarean Group --

Connie returned to the office shortly before noon. She said, "Hi!" to Heather behind the receptionist desk and asked how the day was going.

"I don't have any phone calls for you," said Heather with a smile. "It's been a quiet morning. Shawna had two admin wannabes applying, but one has left already. The other is still with her."

Connie walked down the hallway. Her office was empty. She continued on and found Barbara sitting behind her wooden desk, slumped in her chair with her eyes closed, taking a nap. She was breathing deeply, with her face looking blissful and relaxed. That was okay: Connie encouraged her employees to take catnaps when they were feeling stressed or weary.

She smiled and moved on down the hallway. The new office boy wasn't working in the supply closet, so she assumed he was delivering a fax or printout to one of the girls. She stopped in at Katie's office and found the brunette alone, working on her computer.

"Have you seen David?"

"No," said Katie. She glanced at a clock on the wall and added, "Not since around eleven."

"Would you join me in my office for a brief meeting? It shouldn't take fifteen minutes."

"Sure."

Katie stood from behind her desk and accompanied Connie as she checked with Shawna. The golden-blonde beauty was talking with the candidate named Nancy, and both agreed they hadn't seen David since he left with Barbara earlier that morning.

"Strange," thought Connie aloud. "Could he have left the office without permission? Heather didn't mention it. Maybe Barbara asked him to run an errand for her. Shawna, dial Heather for me and ask her to meet us in Barbara's office."

After Shawna hung-up the phone, Connie said, "I'm holding a brief meeting in my office. Nancy, you can come, too."

They walked up the hallway and checked the supply closet again as they passed. David still wasn't behind his desk. When they reached Barbara's office, their oldest employee still looked blissfully asleep.

"Barbara?" said Connie quietly, not wanting to startle her.

Her oldest employee opened her eyes and blinked. She looked dreamy and contented. "Oh, hi, Connie," she said, straightening in her chair. Her face was flushed.

"Do you know where David is? He's not in his office."

Barbara looked shamefaced as she stood from her desk and smoothed her short skirt. "He's right here with me. Come out, David."

The eighteen-year-old Gargarean crawled out from under Barbara's desk with his lips and cheeks slicked with saliva and pussy juices. He was completely naked, and his big cock was fully engorged and extended. The women guffawed. Nancy looked shocked for a moment but quickly joined in their laughter.

"Gawd, he gives good head!" Barbara chuckled.

David smiled sheepishly and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

"I'll have to try that," Connie joked with a chuckle. "Everybody please come to my office for a brief meeting." She abruptly turned and strode out of the room.