Gargarean Group Ch. 10

Story Info
David meets his new owners.
15.9k words
4.7
4.1k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Highest Bidder

During the tense week that followed the auction, to his dismay David discovered that he'd been 'bought' by a trio of women known as 'The Cunts'. The vulgar name suggested to him that his upcoming experience would be even worse than working for Connie's employment agency -- if that was even possible!

David learned, however, that his share of the auction proceeds would be the second highest amount he'd earned working for 'The Gargarean Group.' His only higher paycheck had come from his CutBACK swimwear photo shoot for Persephone and Chantal! In appreciation of 'The Cunts' generosity to the charity, and to him, he vowed to be on his best behavior and try to do whatever they wanted, no matter how stressful or demanding their requests. He just hoped they weren't into pain... or humiliation.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

A luxurious, cream-colored BMW four-door sedan arrived at his residence -- his 'Aunt' Ashley's house -- to transport him to the lair of 'The Cunts.' The driver was an attractive, thirty-something woman dressed in a black chauffeur's suit. She stepped out of the car, revealing a pleasantly-plump, big-bosomed body. She had brunette bangs, and a jaunty ponytail dangled behind her peaked cap. Below her jacket was a leather miniskirt that hugged her hips and bottom, baring her muscular thighs and long legs down to a pair of black boots.

"Hi," he said nervously and then hesitatingly approached the car carrying his small overnight bag.

"Are you David, the new toy-boy of 'The Cunts'?" she asked, sounding contemptuous but amused, emphasizing the word 'cunts.'

He winced, daunted by the harsh word spoken aloud and admitted, "Yeah, I guess so." His grimace, and a slight blush that appeared on his face, caused a mischievous twinkle to appear in her gray eyes.

"I'm Mel." She smirked as she gave him a lingering, full body, visual strip search. "Hmm," she purred while pausing to study his crotch. "You must have a big cock," she teased, then gazed into his goggling eyes, saying, "'The Cunts' love bashful boys with big cocks."

He said nothing, just shuddered as he gawped at her. His blush brightened.

She leered. "Do you have a big cock, David?"

Flabbergasted, he silently shrugged.

She snickered again, opened the rear passenger-side door, and said, "Please get in beside Kimmy."

"Hi, David!" chirped an attractive, long-haired blonde looking up at him from the back of the car with big, blue eyes. "Hop in!" she said, patting the empty seat beside her.

David's eyes widened, for Kimmy was gorgeous. She was in her mid-twenties, also dressed as a chauffeur in a peaked cap, black jacket, and a very short miniskirt that left her rounded thighs and long legs bare.

"Hi, Kimmy," he said breathlessly, then jumped when the lecherous woman behind him 'helped' him enter the car by groping his ass.

Mel chuckled as she returned to the driver's seat. She turned around and gave him another leering grin over the seatback, then suddenly gushed, "I recognize you! You're that hunk from the CutBACK swimwear commercials, aren't you?"

"Yeah," he modestly replied. "That was me."

He saw the mischievous twinkle in her gray eyes again. She thought for a moment, seemed to gather her courage, and said, "'The Cunts' have instructed us to make you strip naked before we drive to their house. Isn't that right, Kimmy?"

The younger woman looked momentarily surprised, perhaps a bit shocked, but quickly stifled it. "Ah... yeah!" she agreed with a broadening smile. "Yeah, that's right, David. 'The Cunts' want you to take off all of your clothes for us, ah... them."

Mel said, "They're real bitches. That's why everybody calls them 'The Cunts.' They told us that they 'owned' you from the moment you got into our car, and they want you bare-ass naked and embarrassed."

Kimmy snickered, sounding nervous, but said, "Sorry, but if we want to get paid, we have to transport and deliver you without your clothes on."

David sighed, not sure whether or not to believe them; petrified to undress in front of a ravishing blonde hottie and a big-boobed brunette. But because 'The Cunts' had paid a lot of money to 'own' him, and having decided to cooperate fully, he acquiesced. His hands shook as he began to remove his shoes, embarrassed to be stripping in front of the two older women -- in a car, right in his driveway, surrounded by his neighbors. Fortunately, nobody seemed to be about this early in the morning, and 'Aunt' Ashley was at work.

Mel and Kimmy, with beaming smiles on their faces, watched him strip. Their smiles got bigger with each clothing item he removed. Kimmy handed his shoes and socks to Mel, neatly folded his shirt in her lap, then did the same with his slacks. They even made him remove his watch. David paused for a tense moment, swallowed, and then lowered his black boxers. The girls snickered to see the silver cage that enclosed his penis.

Blushing, naked except for the chastity device, he handed his underpants to Kimmy. The blonde handed all of his clothes to Mel, who placed them on the front passenger seat.

"Now show us your cock," leered the bossy brunette in the driver's seat.

"I can't", he said with a relieved shrug. "Ms. Esme sent my key to 'The Cunts'."

"Oh, I forgot," Mel snickered. "'The Cunts' gave it to me." She searched in her purse, then handed a silver key to Kimmy, breathlessly saying, "Unlock his cock."

Kimmy looked surprised -- and surprisingly nervous -- as she took the key, then held his cage and fumbled to fit the tiny key in its small hole. She soon managed to unlock him and slid the restraint off his limp dick.

"That's better!" quipped Mel as she eyed David's bared penis. She took his cock cage from Kimmy, then gathered all of his belongings including his overnight bag and got out of the car. David gulped when Mel locked everything he brought inside the vehicle's trunk. When she returned to the driver's seat, the busty brunette turned and ogled his nudity. His limp penis draped over his bare balls and rested between his thighs on the seat.

Now totally bare naked, David shivered and blushed as Kimmy and Mel looked him over and checked out his hairless balls and flaccid dick. His penis had been locked in its cage for five days and looked wimpy and limp, but with two beautiful women's bright eyes gazing at his freed phallus, David felt worryingly lustful. He struggled to suppress his penis's tingling threat to erect.

"His poor cock looks awfully cramped," teased Mel as she ogled his bared manhood. "Why don't you give it a little rub, Kimmy."

A rosy blush tinted the girl's cheeks. "Do you think I should?" she asked.

"Definitely," said Mel. "Remember? 'The Cunts' said they want him happy, horny, and hard."

"Okay..." The cute blonde sounded dubious, but she reached a shaking hand into David's lap, lifted his penis, and began to fondle the soft, plump head.

Kimmy's fingers were warm and smooth. As he feared, the sensual, skin-on-skin contact triggered his threatened erectile response. David grunted, and his penis immediately engorged in Kimmy's hand. One moment it was a limp lump, and the next it lifted and swelled and stretched, almost instantly reaching his full erection.

The women hooted with surprised delight. David blushed as his body proudly displayed his full eight inches.

"That's awesome!" Kimmy snickered.

Mel guffawed. "He does have a big cock!"

David's blush brightened while both women admired the bare-naked boy with more than half a foot of swollen cock jutting from his lap.

"Shouldn't we get going?" he asked, trying to distract their attention from his embarrassingly swollen dick.

"Yes, you're right," said Mel with a sigh. "Buckle up." She faced forward and started the car, then adjusted the rearview mirror so that she could see her passenger's red face as well as the top of his hard cock.

Kimmy helped David fasten his seatbelt. The thin strap over his shoulder and around his waist just served to emphasize his stark nudity. Then Mel electronically lowered all the windows, pressed a button, and the hard top of the car raised and slid backwards. David gulped: the car was a convertible! He was in a roofless car, bare naked and obscenely erect!

They pulled away and proceeded through town with Kimmy grinning silently each time the car hit a bump and made his stiff penis jump. She gazed up into his gray-blue eyes to see if he saw the humor of the situation, but he did not. She noticed a self-conscious shiver and assumed he was cold -- after all, he had no clothes on whatsoever. She unbuckled her seatbelt, slid over and pressed her skirted hip against him, and slid a hand around his bare shoulders.

Mel gazed into the rearview mirror and met the boy's abashed eyes, then glanced lower and saw the bloated head of his penis with its pee-hole staring back at her. She smiled and quipped, "Keep him warm, Kimmy."

"I'll try!" The bodacious blonde, feeling braver now that the boy's penis was engorged, reached down and clasped the bloated head of his cock in the palm of her hand to 'warm' him.

"Oh!" he gasped.

Mel laughed. Kimmy giggled and let go.

There was little traffic on the road that early in the morning. Only a few drivers noticed the boy in the backseat, saw his bare shoulders, and wondered why he was shirtless. They couldn't see what Kimmy could see -- that David was stripped naked with his stiffly-stretched penis bouncing enticingly with every bump.

After a while, their car proceeded onto a highway and the ride smoothed as the heavy vehicle picked up speed. David closed his eyes, attempting to relax; trying to ignore Kimmy's constant staring and Mel's frequent mirror-peeking. His swollen erection slowly subsided. He tried to sleep, but like the night before, his mind kept worrying about 'The Cunts' and what they would do to him.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

A loud air horn sounded directly beside the BMW and made David jump, practically out of his skin. He gawped at the side of a box truck that Mel was passing. Out of the window hung a muscled and tattooed arm, a tattoo that showed the outline of a curvy, naked girl with the motto, 'Truck Me!' in red lettering. The arm belonged to a buxom woman with a brunette ponytail who was leaning out and leering down at him. From her vantage point -- with the car's top open -- she could see absolutely everything!

In case he had any doubts about what the burly truck driver could see, she gave him a thumbs-up and shouted, "GREAT FUCKIN' COCK!"

David blushed bright red as Mel slowed to keep pace beside the truck and give the driver a good look. "Go faster!" he beseeched Mel, but she just laughed and kept the car beside the trucker.

The woman was leering down at his stark-naked body; at his penis, which was semi-hard. A second before he thought to use his hands to block the trucker's voyeuristic view, Kimmy gave a lecherous laugh and darted her hand into his lap. Suddenly realizing the girl's intention, he shouted, "Kimmy, NO!" but she lifted his long dick, gave the head another telling grope, and then waved his naked willy to the truck driver.

"Oh!" David gasped as his cock immediately started erecting again. What was this power that Kimmy had over his penis?

"He-he-he!" The trucker snickered delightedly. "JERK IT FOR ME, GIRL!" As Kimmy gave her passenger's penis a few, full-length strokes, the female trucker cheered, "YEAH! THAT'S THE WAY, BABY! JERK HIS COCK!"

"Oh!" David gasped as he fully engorged.

"FUCK!" The turned-on truck driver suddenly had to jam her brakes to avoid a compact car that failed to yield entering the highway. "ASSHOLE!" she shouted angrily. Much to David's relief, Mel accelerated again and drove away.

"She really liked what she saw!" Kimmy teased. She released his excited cock and snickered to see it pulsing and vibrating. "Looks like you liked her, too!"

He responded with a frustrated frown that made her chuckle. David closed his eyes again, trying to ignore Kimmy's staring and snickering while feigning sleep.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

After they'd been traveling about ninety minutes, the BMW began to decelerate and David awoke. He blinked his eyes and saw that they were exiting the highway. Suddenly anxious, he croaked, cleared his throat, and asked, "Are we there?"

"Not yet," said Kimmy. "We're just stopping to switch drivers."

They were soon on their way again, this time with Kimmy driving and Mel in the backseat. Mel was much more tactile than Kimmy and enjoyed running her hands over David's smooth skin, toying with his nipples, rubbing his balls, and groping his dick. His penis remained relatively soft, for Mel's persistently prying hands did not affect him like Kimmy's erection-causing caresses. Inevitably, Mel lifted his dick for an intimate look at him.

"How far is this place?" he wondered nervously while trying to distract the brash brunette from her extremely close inspection of his private details.

"Only another thirty minutes," said Mel. She dropped his droopy dick and let it flop back between his thighs. She paused for a moment, seemed to come to a decision, and said, "It's time to fulfill the second request made by 'The Cunts'."

David swallowed and asked, "What's that?"

Mel snickered. "Not only are we supposed to deliver you bare naked," she said, her voice sounding throaty, "but 'The Cunts' also want you to arrive with your cock erect."

"You're kidding," said David. 'They must be a bunch of bitches,' he thought. 'No wonder they call them cunts.'

In the front seat, Kimmy laughed delightedly. She glanced into his wide-open eyes in the rearview mirror, saying, "That's right, David: they asked us to deliver you happy, horny, and hard. Get his cock up, Mel! Make him happy!"

"Oh, no," David sighed.

"He-he!" Mel snickered as she stroked his shaft and groped the head of his penis, quickly causing him to sexually respond. When the length of his cock surpassed five inches, she began using both hands on him. "You are a big boy!" she teased.

"Oh... ohh!" he sighed and squirmed. Mel's two-handed pleasuring was driving David mad with passion.

Engorging his cock took longer than when Kimmy touched him, yet the buxom brunette didn't mind: she enjoyed toying with his emotions while playing with his penis and had his member erect and throbbing in a surprisingly short period of time. When Mel finally let go, she gazed at the completely naked boy beside her with his stiff cock jutting upward from his lap; its swollen head held proudly in midair, pulsing with passion. Impressed by his size, Mel asked, "How big are you?"

Panting, David huffed, "Seven... or eight... inches."

"That's awesome!" Kimmy giggled in the front seat. "The girls are gonna love you!"

"'The Cunts'?" he asked as he gazed at her blue eyes in the mirror.

"No: the Baldwin College girls." She pointed ahead at a yellow school bus their car was speedily approaching. A banner strapped across the back read, 'Baldwin College Bulldogs Cheerleaders.'

Mel laughed. "Give 'em a good look, Kimmy!"

"No! Don't!" David cried as the BMW switched lanes and began to slow down. He was appalled when Kimmy ignored his protest, pulled beside the bus full of coeds, and matched its speed.

A loud wolf whistle suddenly sounded through an open window. David heard a muffled, "Oh my gosh, girls! Look at this!"

"HE'S NAKED!" exclaimed a startled schoolgirl.

Pandemonium erupted in the bus. David heard crowing, hooting, shouting, and whistling punctuated by more windows being slammed down. He glanced upwards and saw beaming college girls struggling to find a place by the windows. He made eye-contact with a bright-eyed blonde cutie who waved and chirped, "HI, HANDSOME! NICE DICK!"

David gawped. His skin quickly blushed from head to toe as dozens of grinning, wide-eyed female faces stared down at his bare-naked body and stiffly-swollen cock.

"LOOK AT HIS PENIS! HE'S HUGE!"

David tried desperately to hide his erection behind his hands, but that only caused an even louder and more lecherous reaction from the students.

"AW, HE'S SHY."

"DON'T HIDE YOUR COCK; SHOW IT TO US!"

"PLAY WITH IT!" a husky voice hoped.

Their ribald comments got all the girls giggling.

"OH, YEAH, STROKE YOUR COCK!"

David gulped and quickly dropped his hands, once again exposing his jutting penis to the twinkling eyes of the busload of coeds.

"COME ON, JERK IT!" someone's daughter urged.

"Go faster, Kimmy!" he implored, but the driver just giggled and stayed beside the bus.

The coeds chanted, "JERK IT!... JERK IT!... JERK IT!"

"Can't you at least put the top up?" David pleaded.

"I can't; not while we're moving so fast."

"AWW, COME ON! RUB YOUR DICK FOR US!" a girl begged.

David was starting to panic. "THEN SLOW DOWN!"

"JERK IT!... JERK IT!... JERK IT!"

While the girls continued to catcall and cheer, Mel reached over and groped the shiny, taut skin of his cock's swollen head.

"MEL!" He cried and pulled aside, whipping his penis out of her hand. The watching college girls laughed excitedly.

"WOO-HOO!" More wolf-whistles and ribald comments, including, "YOU JERK IT FOR US, GIRL!"

David gawped up at the ogling teen eyes as Mel grabbed his stiff penis and began to stroke his shaft. He couldn't believe this was happening: Mel was masturbating him in front of a bus-load of teenage beauties!

"TICKLE HIS LITTLE HOLE!" an excited brunette directed.

Mel obediently clutched the base of his shaft to hold his cock still as her fingertips rubbed its round orifice.

"OH!" he gasped. His body jerked and jumped. "NO, MEL!"

"YES, MEL!" the girls mocked him.

"MAKE HIM CUM!"

Mel's fingertips began a relentless, merciless attack on the poor, naked boy's penis. "Ohh... ohh... ohh..." he huffed, his body jerking and writhing as the diabolical fingertips sent sexual shockwaves through his body.

"MAKE HIM SQUIRT!"

The cheerleaders screamed with laughter. Unable to take any more, David slapped the hand with its torturous fingers away, but Mel immediately recovered, cupped his balls while holding his shaft still, and then continued her raw rubbing, making his hips jerk and his dick wiggle and throb.

"Ohh... ohh... ohh..." he continued panting as his pelvis humped the air.

"SUCK HIM OFF!" one bold babe gushed.

David gawped as Mel leaned over his lap and kissed the bloated head of his dick, then sucked him into her mouth.

"YEAH! SUCK IT!"

Girls giggled and tittered to see the bare boy's embarrassed befuddlement. David closed his eyes and threw his head back, moaning with pleasure when he felt Mel's tongue flicking and licking his leaking cum-hole. He pushed on her shoulders, trying to get her mouth off his dick, for he felt a strong orgasm coming. He was going to cum in her mouth if she didn't...

The college coeds' cheering and laughing were abruptly interrupted. "NO!" they cried.

David gawped upward as the college girls' protests quickly faded. He watched with relief as the school bus eased into an off-ramp and exited the highway. Pouting girls waved to him regretfully.

Mel raised her head, slurping as she slipped David's wet cock out of her mouth. She looked outside and wondered, "Where'd they go?"

"The bus pulled off the highway," said Kimmy. "They must have reached their destination."

"Oh, too bad. They loved you, David!" she snickered, then giggled as his hard, glistening cock throbbed and bobbed with strong spasms of passion. After his penis stilled, she gave his shaft slow strokes, occasionally groping the swollen head, enjoying the feel of his taut cock as she kept him erect and aroused. But she didn't let him cum.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

Kimmy turned off the highway twenty minutes later and they soon arrived at a large, wooded property. Driving through an open iron gate, the car proceeded up a long driveway lined by stately oaks. The house, perched on a green-lawned hilltop, was a Greek Revival mansion fronted by four stately, Doric columns. She parked in a side lot at the bottom of the hill, about a hundred feet from the front door.