Gargarean Group Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait here, David," said Mel. She gave his hard cock one last grope that left him throbbing with passion, then exited the car. Both women retrieved his clothes, cock cage, and overnight bag from the trunk.

As David watched Kimmy and Mel carry his gear up the wooden stairway to the front of the house, his anxiety bordered on panic. He impulsively considered jumping out the car and running away, but where could he go? They'd left him alone, yes, but he was completely nude and visibly sexually excited. Trapped in his situation, he fought hysteria. He was on the verge of being delivered to 'The Cunts'.

With mounting dread, David saw the two women walk between the two-story columns beneath the second-floor balcony and disappear from sight. This was it! He was about to meet the notorious women who 'owned' his ass for the next few days! Anxiety and stress coupled with his vivid imagining of what would happen to him dulled his Mel-induced arousal, causing his stiff penis to soften while he waited to be summoned. He hyperventilated when the two women reappeared a few minutes later without his gear and descended the stairs. As they approached the car, his body trembled with fear.

"Time to go!" Kimmy chirped as she opened his door. She smiled to see that his stiff erection had slackened slightly, teasing, "We can't have this!" As he exited the car, she reached down and groped his dick, enticing his cock to re-engorge for her. "That's better!" she snickered when he dutifully restored his cock to full erection.

"It's been a pleasure meeting you, David!" Mel purred, then hugged his naked body to her big tits. As she mashed her lips against his mouth, he felt her hand slide down his torso; her fingers encircled his shaft and she stroked his hard cock.

"Mmm," she hummed into his mouth as she caressed the spongy head of his penis and gave it a squeeze. David grunted with passion. Mel then stepped back, saying, "I can't believe I've been groping the big cock of the CutBACK boy!"

Both chauffeurs gave him a last, lingering look from head to toe, smiling to see the tumescence of his throbbing cock. Kimmy leaned down, gripped his stiff shaft, and kissed the tip of his swollen penis. "Bye, David!" she said before returning to the driver's side of the car.

"Take care," said Mel, giving his penis her own hard kiss. She turned him to face the stairway, saying, "Now, go meet 'The Cunts'." A playful smack on his bare rump sent him on his way.

"Aren't you coming with me?"

"No, you're on your own," Mel snickered. "Good luck!"

She got into the car, and David trudged to the bottom of the stairway. He gawped back when the limo gave two sharp toots on the horn. The girls waved as the vehicle sped away down the driveway.

David looked upward. Standing between the tall, white columns of the porch was a shapely woman of about forty years old, dressed in a pink-patterned minidress with nude pantyhose covering her long legs. Shimmery, golden-blonde hair that framed her oval face was pulled back in a long ponytail. A delighted grin lit her face when she briefly made eye contact with him. He quickly looked away, embarrassed and blushing brightly as she gazed down his bared body and leered at the stretched state of his swollen penis.

"Come up, David!" one of 'The Cunts' called, and then waited eagerly with her arms crossed beneath a pair of fetching boobs.

David suddenly felt very lonely and shamefully foolish. Completely bare-naked and extremely sexually aroused, the eighteen-year-old began to climb the wooden stairs with his head down and his jutting cock pointing the way, upwards towards a middle-aged cougar.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

David kept his eyes down, staring at his bare feet on the wooden treads. He was shamefully aware of his stiff cock bobbing and wobbling as he climbed, performing an adult show for her. He counted thirteen steps. Was that an unlucky sign? He sensed the older woman's eyes ogling his physique, watching the enticing movement of his naked genitals. When he finally reached the porch, he raised his chin and gazed into her ice-blue eyes. He gawped as he suddenly recognized her.

"Hi, David!" she welcomed him with a friendly leer. Her bright eyes stayed locked onto his, ignoring (for the moment) the urge to scan down the eighteen-year-old boy's bare body to view his excited parts up close. "Remember me?"

How could he forget Venetia, aka 'V'? She was a former state beauty pageant winner, supermodel, red carpet celebrity, and now a popular news personality. During his original presentation to The Gargarean Group, she had kissed him deeply and fondled his cock while her two friends pulled down his underpants! The memory made his naked penis throb and stretch another half-inch.

"Hello, Ms. V," he said, startled but feeling less nervous because her familiar face was warm and friendly; her body, curvy beneath her pink-and-white dress; her legs, shapely in shiny, nude pantyhose. The protrusions of her nipples suggested that she was braless, and that she was excited to see him bare-naked and aroused. Her stunning looks and welcoming manner kept his penis stiff and straight and pulsating.

"Call me Veni," she said in a sultry voice.

"Veni?" he asked, confused. "Not V?"

"All my favorite boys call me Veni." Giving him a sly wink, she purred, "That's Latin for 'I came'."

As David gawped at her, Veni's blue eyes -- their pupils dilated -- finally gazed down his nudity, appreciating his rugged, sculpted musculature before finally ogling the inflated head of his penis. His delightful, young cock extended upwards towards her -- smooth and pink and swollen, and oh so big! She reached out and lovingly fondled his dick, and snickered to feel his excited penis pulsing with desire in her hand.

"Umm," he hummed with pleasure as she groped him.

"You didn't have to go to all this trouble for me!" she jokingly scolded.

"What trouble?" he breathlessly asked.

"Don't be modest! Kimmy and Mel told me how you wanted to surprise me; how you insisted on taking off all your clothes..."

"They did!?" he gasped incredulously.

She snickered. "Yes, and they told me how you wanted to make a good first impression; how you played with your cock to get it erect for me. Good job!"

He jumped when a teasing fingertip rubbed his gaping pee-hole. "They told you that?" he queried unbelievingly as he swung around -- whipping his dick free of her hand -- and looked for the limo, but the car... and the lying girls... were gone.

"I'm flattered!" she gushed; "and impressed."

"But, I didn't! They did it. They told me that 'The Cunts'... umm, you insisted that I arrive like this."

"Then they were being naughty," she snickered; "but I can't blame them!" His large, gorgeously-engorged penis, with its bloated balls pulled up tight against the base, was irresistible. She grasped his hard cock and turned him to face her again.

"Oh!" he gasped as she gave the swollen head of his penis more squeezing strokes.

Veni grinned. Oh, his cock felt good in her hand -- warm and firm; young and smooth and so very virile!

Ooh..." he sighed as the woman fondled his dick. He gulped breathlessly, amazed by so much personal attention from the gorgeous supermodel.

Veni chuckled as she felt David's velvety penis throbbing. He moaned like a virgin boy! "So, all of this was the girls' idea?" she asked.

"Yes," he reiterated. "They made me take off all my clothes as soon as I got into the car. They even unlocked my cage and took it off!"

"I wonder where they got the key?" she wondered aloud. "Did they make you touch yourself, to get your cock up?"

"No, they did that, too. They took turns handling me, just like you are now."

"Like this?" she tittered as she rubbed his pee-hole again.

"YES!" he gasped and jumped. His penis leaked a little fluid.

"Bet they enjoyed it!" she tittered.

He gulped for breath and complained, "They got me erect and then showed me off to a woman truck driver."

Veni laughed.

"There's more: a whole bus-load of college girls saw me, too."

"They did?" Veni tittered. "Bet the coeds loved that!"

David frowned and didn't say anything, frustrated that she didn't see the seriousness of what had happened; didn't understand his humiliation at having his dick aroused against his will and then totally exposed to dozens of women.

V couldn't suppress her grin. The memories were making him lose his erection, so she stroked his naked cock to restore his excitement, saying, "I've never known Kimmy and Mel to tease any boy they brought here, but in your case, I completely understand!"

"Umm..." he hummed again while she rubbed his dick.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

She led him through the tastefully-furnished house, down a hallway, and directly to a bedroom. "This will be your room while you're here," said Veni. "I'll help you put your things away, but first..." She suddenly shoved the naked eighteen-year-old backward onto the bed.

"Oof!" he grunted. Startled, he threw his hands back to catch himself. His legs parted as his butt hit the mattress.

Veni gave a throaty snicker and stepped between his spread thighs, pushing his legs apart even farther as she ogled his stiff cock.

"Oh, my gosh!" David gasped, and gawped as the woman he considered to be THE most beautiful woman in the world grasped his swollen penis, then leaned down and began to suck and lick its swollen head.

"Hoh-hoh-hoh!" he chuckled as her soft lips engulfed his dick with warm wetness. He ran his fingers through her silky hair and massaged her scalp while enjoying the feel of her tongue exploring the rounded contours of his glans.

She briefly came up for air and leered into his eyes, asking, "Do you like that?"

"Oh, yeah," he sighed.

Veni giggled. "Want me to keep going?" she teased.

"Oh, please!"

She kissed the tip, then slid her mouth over the swollen head with her light-pink lips forming a perfect embouchure, like blowing a trumpet. One hand cupped his balls and the other stroked his shaft while, within her mouth, David could feel her soft but slightly raspy tongue licking his cock and rubbing his pee hole.

"Oh, man!" he moaned, throwing back his head and groaning with pleasure. Not knowing what else to do with his hands, he reached down and gripped her head again, tangling his fingers in her silky, golden-blonde hair.

V's hand masturbated him. Her long fingers stroked his stiff shaft and fondled his balls, while her luscious lips sucked and blew him. She tongued the swollen head of his cock.

"Oh! Oh!" David panted, then abruptly shuddered and grunted, "Urr!" as he shot his load. 'Oh, shit!' he thought, feeling panicky, for he'd come in the mouth of world-famous Venetia! How would she react?

"Mmm," Veni growled as her mouth filled with his hot cum; but she wouldn't let him withdraw, and he couldn't stop from spurting again and again. She held on, sucking him and swallowing every mouthful until his semen-squirting spasms were finished.

"You're tasty!" she quipped, licking her lips as she got to her feet. "Now, get up," she demanded, holding her hands out to help him stand.

Was she angry? Thinking he went too far -- but how could he have stopped himself from cumming? - he said, "Yes, Ms. Veni." He got to his feet with his bobbing penis dripping.

V abruptly brushed past him and lay down on the bed, opened her knees wide, and pulled her dress up to her waist. David's eyes goggled. Instead of pantyhose, she wore thigh-high silk stockings with a suspender belt but no underpants! He stared at her bald and bare pussy.

"Now, do me!" she giggled girlishly.

"Huh?" He stared dumbly at the most perfect, most naked vulva he'd ever seen.

"Give me cunnilingus," she insisted.

He was so flummoxed, all he could say was, "What?"

"Oh, I'm sorry; I forget that you're only eighteen," she apologized, pulling her skirt down as she closed her legs. "You've probably never given a woman oral sex before."

David finally woke up from his initial shock. "Ha! The hell I haven't!" he joked. Veni laughed as he pulled her legs apart and jumped onto the bed between them. He'd first tried oral sex on Ashley, Alyssa, and Aubrey; taken a master class from the best cunnilingus connoisseurs he knew, Chantal and Persephone; and practiced endlessly under the desks of Connie, Barbara, Katie, Shawna, and Heather. He pulled up gorgeous Veni's dress and let his eyes feast on her immodest beauty. She had perfectly-shaped labia and the cutest little, kiss-me-please clit. He eagerly stretched onto his belly, lowered his head, and got to work with his fingertips and lips and tongue.

"Ohh," she moaned with instant ecstasy.

David quickly overwhelmed her with pleasure as he used all the erotic techniques he'd learned from Chantal and Persephone. The two women had let him watch as they made love to each other, demonstrating how to pleasure a woman to orgasm using his lips, his tongue, his hands and fingertips, and even his breath. They let him practice on both of their bodies, giving him advice and helpful tips and tricks as he learned. Sexual lessons that he now used, slowly and pleasurably, on Veni. He had her panting and squealing and squirming in no time.

After three boisterous orgasms, she finally begged him to stop, breathlessly asking, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"It comes naturally," he joked; "and so do you!" He kissed her swollen labia one last time, slid out from between her legs, and stood up.

Veni laughed to see that the teen's cock was standing stiffly erect, ready to go again.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

Veni glanced at the bedside clock and gasped. "Shit! The girls will be here soon!" Quickly pulling down her skirt to cover her puffy and pink pudenda, she added, "I'm surprised they're not here already. We've got to get ready!" She led him by the penis out of the bedroom, down the hall, and to the living room.

"What do I need to do, Ms. Veni?"

She grinned as she grabbed and groped his engorged penis, saying, "Kneel on the carpet in front of the couch and present yourself. The girls are going to love you and your big cock."

David immediately felt anxious. The girls? "Do you mean the rest of 'The Cunts' are coming?" he blurted without thinking.

Veni scowled. "Where did you hear that nickname?"

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologized as he got down on his knees and spread his thighs wide, hoping the servile position with his hard dick jutting upward from his lap would appease her. He didn't betray that Aubrey had used the term, 'The Cunts', but didn't mind naming the two bitches who'd tricked him into riding in the convertible stark naked: "That's what Mel and Kimmy -- the two limo drivers that brought me here -- called you."

David was relieved to hear Veni chuckle. She reached down and groped his excited penis again. "They would, the little tarts." He wasn't going to probe for information, but V gave it to him anyway. "About a year ago, our nieces posted an article about the three of us on The Gargarean Group online forum. It was a light-hearted piece in which they teased that their aunts were cougars. You know, older women who like younger boys?"

The eighteen-year-old smiled and nodded while enjoying the older woman's hand caressing his cock.

"Someone commented about the 'Cougar Aunts', and an anonymous troll abbreviated the phrase to 'The Cunts'." The name stuck but is usually only used by Amazons jealous of our success and wealth."

"I won't use that name again," he promised.

She smiled. "Thank you." Still petting his big penis, she snickered and said, "Here's what I want you to do: when Loren gets here, I want you to pull up her skirt and give her head, like you did to me."

"What if she doesn't want me to?"

"Don't worry about that!" she chuckled. "She'll love it. Just get in there and do what you do so well. I'll tell her it's a gift from me."

"Okay..." he said, sounding dubious.

Just then the doorbell rang. Veni gave his cock a last squeeze and got up to answer the door. David waited on his knees with his pulsing penis stretched to its full, eight-inch length. He heard her greet another woman at the door, and then they both entered the living room.

"Hello again, David!"

He glanced up and saw Loren, a lithe, nearly 40-year-old woman he'd met briefly at Ashley's house. "Hi," he said shyly, giving her a quick scan. She wore a low-cut, lemon-yellow minidress that highlighted her small but sexy tits and long legs. At their last meeting, David had learned that Loren was the Founding Choreographer and Artistic Director of the N-G (Nouveau-Gyno) Ballet Company. She'd introduced a new -- and controversial -- format that had all of her male dancers (she called them danseurs) performing while naked from the waist down. With the help of her ballerinas, the boys always entered the stage with their cocks erect. He gulped as Loren's gaze drifted lower and studied his impassioned protuberance.

"Have a seat," said Veni, gesturing with her hand at the couch cushion directly in front of David.

As Loren sat down, she reached out and groped the Gargarean's erect penis. "You're looking well, David!" she said.

"Thank you, Ms. Loren." Her gentle touch excited him.

Veni said, "He has a gift for you, Loren. David, give my friend your Gargarean greeting."

"Yes, Ms. Veni." He gulped as he glanced worriedly into the woman's expectant eyes. Sliding forward, he put his hands on her bare knees and separated her legs. Loren seemed to know what he was doing and snickered. She quickly hitched up her skirt as she slid her bottom closer to the edge of the couch cushion and opened her thighs further. Like Veni, she wasn't wearing underpants, and her bald pussy was as bare as her legs. She settled back on the couch and sighed contentedly as David leaned in and began applying his lips and tongue to her labia.

Veni grinned to see the surprise in her friend's eyes as the Gargarean applied his talent. "And he's only eighteen!" she chuckled when Loren began huffing and puffing and moving; running her fingers through his soft hair and petting his ears.

David learned that she liked to have her pubis caressed, so he fanned out his fingers on her lower belly while his thumb rubbed her clit, which was slightly larger than Veni's. He kissed her pussy, probing her vagina with his tongue and the fingers of his free hand. His exhaled breath warmed her insides as he played with her. He soon had the former ballerina squirming and shaking and gasping with cunnilingus exultation as she repeatedly orgasmed.

Then they were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. "That will be Joan," said Veni. She stood and exited the room.

Loren, breathing deeply, pulled down her skirt and sat higher on the couch. She grinned at David with her eyes sparkling. He smiled modestly before sliding sideways, to kneel before the empty seat on the couch.

"Well, hello, David," said Joan from behind him as she entered the living room.

He glanced up and saw an attractive, slender woman with small breasts. She wore a tight, sky-blue minidress.

"Hi," he replied shyly, then lowered his eyes when he saw her leering at his hugely engorged cock, which jutted from between his open thighs.

"Happy to see me?" she snickered as she sat on the couch.

"Yes, Ms.... um."

"Joan."

"Yes, Ms. Joan," he said, then gasped when she reached out and boldly, brazenly groped his cock.

"I love a shy boy!" she chuckled when she saw him starting to blush.

David was embarrassed; surprisingly embarrassed! Would he ever get used to this? The three older, attractive women gathered around him, their assets completely covered by dresses and high heels. They all leered at the eighteen-year-old in front of them: stark naked -- right down to his bare feet and uncovered ass. He shyly lowered his chin; his knees wide apart, his dangling balls exposed, and his excited cock stretched upwards with its foreskin pulled back and the head totally exposed. No secrets.