Gargoyle Gang Bang

Story Info
Maiden ravished by gargoyles in the woods.
3.1k words
4.27
31k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know there were no eclipses that caused a blood moon in the 18th century, but please allow me this indulgence. This is just for fun, so I hope you can enjoy it. This is a work of fiction, any correlation to persons alive or dead is purely happenstance.

********************************************************

Tabitha McCray a glorious young maiden of eighteen, with lovely caramel color hair and a body that turned many a male colonist head. She had fair skin and impressive wit. Her eyes were a clear azure blue. She quite independent, especially for the middle 1700s. Tabitha was late returning from the village. The shadows from the trees were getting longer and darker. The sun was fast retreating over the west most hill. This eerie night was not safe, most nights weren't in this part of the Provence of New Hampshire. Everyone knew this, no one traveled at night. There had been many unexplained incidents since the settlement of the Province. But here was young virtuous Tabitha trying to get home from Exeter before dark. She was on this errand because four years earlier her, older and only, brother was forcibly conscripted into the British Navy. She was her brother's last living sibling, the others had succumbed to cholera. It was a five and a half mile trip west from Exeter to her farm. Her family had a number of dairy cows, and some acreage devoted to rye, corn and barley growing. Plus a still for turning rye, corn and barley into real profit. They were not wealthy, but made a good living. Especially on the rye whiskey. Her mare, Bessie, was getting a little spooked, by the sound of distant wolves. Their howl was unmistakable. It was already dark one valley behind her. People were still just a little uneasy since the Squamscott natives were said to have attacked years ago. Most of that unpleasantness seemed over now, but one can't be too sure. There were still a number of wild Penacook natives about. The Rising Moon was full. It was a blood moon. Its red glow provided barely any light. Blood moons were said to promote a very potent kind of evil.

Earlier, Mathew the merchant's store clerk had suggested she stay the night at the inn. This would have been the wise thing to do. But she knew her father was sick, and she needed rush the medicine to him. She knew that her family could ill afford such an expense, as a night's stay. Do to her father's mounting medical costs, and the rising costs of hiring help to run the farm. Now, having the English Elixir her Father desperately needed, she must make the journey home as soon as possible. She decided to chance the trip, even with darkness swiftly approaching. Clutching the grip of her father's flintlock pistol, she had tucked into her skirt. Her mind was recalling the gossip about demonic creatures.

Goody Hilton had said, "There be strange horned little men in the forest, wanting to have their wanton way with beautiful young maidens."

Tabitha tried not to think of the numerous evil stories she had heard, through the years. People had told of all sorts of things, ghosts, witches, demons and vampires. All the while, the mare was downright uneasy. Tabitha reached out and stroked the mare's neck in an attempt to calm her. But, this did nothing to calm Bessie or herself. Every sound in the forest was increasingly spooky. The insect chirps were spooky. Owls hooting were spooky. The wind in the trees sounded spooky. Of course the wolf howls were most terrifying of all. She was fearing she might panic. She heard the unmistakable howl of the wolves, again. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. She was having trouble seeing the road, as darkness had fallen. Just then the horse was spooked and ran, breaking into a full gallop. Even with the red glow of the moon, the horse nor Tabitha could see the road. Tabitha started to slide around on the saddle, she wished she mounted astride the horse. Now, was no time to be riding like a lady? As it was conventional for a lady to ride a horse side saddle, she usually sat sideways on the saddle. Tabitha was bouncing on and off the saddle very precariously. This was no way to ride and gave no grip. She was at the mercy of the horse. The horse stumbled and fell, and she was sent sailing into the air. She landed and skidded to a stop some good distance from the side of the road. She had totally lost her father's pistol to the darkness. The horse stood and bolted away, leaving her stranded without any supplies that were in the saddle bags.

She felt around her body to check for injuries. She seemed to be alright, just minor scratches. But, her riding habit and waistcoat were both torn, exposing her shift. Worse still, her shift was also terribly torn. This exposed her creamy bosom tops, almost to her nipples. Her skirt was laterally torn, as well, exposing more of her shift. This saddened Tabitha, for she had put considerable labor into sewing her habit. Working diligently on each stitch, under her mother's stern eyes. She was hardly left presentable, now. She was horseless and scared. No use lying about complaining to herself, so she started walking. It had to be more than two more miles to home.

After a short time, she felt eyes watching her. She quickened her pace, trying to make it home before tragedy struck. She heard footsteps off in the trees. She quickened her pace even more. The bushes rustled. She reached a bend in the road were tree limbs extended over the road. Just when she was making her way under a limb, something fell on her. It was a net. She was captured by strange horned men. The men had bat like wings. They seemed grey in the limited light. Might they be gargoyles? They stood about four foot tall. There were six of them. Tabitha struggled to try to get free, as they pushed her over. Then they rolled her up in the net, stuck two poles through it, and four of the creatures started toting Tabitha off into the trees. She screamed, but knew nary a soul would hear. The creatures just laughed. They spoke in a queer demonic tongue to one another. She had no idea what they spoke. The little men had two horns protruding their foreheads and pointy beards covered their jowls. The gargoyle men wore no clothing. The little muscular creatures looked like the gargoyles that adorned churches in Europe. The little grey nudists took her over a hill and into a dell. When they reached the center of the dell, there was a black flat stone. It looked like a large obsidian table.

The little gargoyle men tied Tabitha over the table like rock, by her arms and legs. Spread-eagle and totally secure, as hard as she pulled the ropes held her fast. The table was not quite as long as she was tall. Thus, her head hung off the end. Then they used a sharp stone knife to cut off all Tabitha's remaining clothing. She was naked in front of all these strange little perverted gargoyles. The little creatures were now sporting sizeable hard phalluses, as they leered at her lecherously.

"What is to become of me?" she wondered. "Are these foul creatures fixing to sacrifice me to Satan?" she asked herself.

"Stop it, leave me be," she begged. They laughed, so they at least understand the Kings English, she mused.

She felt hands caressing her all over. Touching her legs and arms. Touching her breasts and between her legs. Pinching her nipples. A finger was forcing its way into her sex. She tried to use her muscles to keep the creature's finger out, but it was no good. He started working it around in her pussy. Her pussy became wet. It felt so good, but she knew it was wrong. The little leering gargoyles egged each other on in the same strange language. Another finger intruded her bottom, it wiggled its way past her sphincter. The little perverts knew no limits.

"Not sodomy ye devil's," she screamed.

The gargoyles just laughed as one more started to pinch her nipples. She hated to admit the gargoyles were pleasuring her. Another finger found her clitoris, and rubbing it relentlessly. She felt such pleasure. "Satan must be tempting me," she thought.

"No! God must know how I sport with myself at night, God must be allowing this," she thought. She threw up a silent prayer of repentance, hoping God would spare her. Perhaps not, she thought this feels rather good.

The gargoyles looked as her father described them. She had never left New Hampshire, so (even though she had never seen European churches) she imagined these must be gargoyles. She thought they were just something on European buildings. But now, she knew they were real. A gargoyle forced her head down so that her face was upside down. Then he used two fingers to pinch her nose closed. She opened her mouth to breathe, and this gargoyle shoved his virile cock in her mouth. She gagged, but the gargoyle kept it in her mouth anyway. She was really close to coming, from the fingers working over her nether regions. Unwittingly she started sucking the gargoyle's stiff grey pecker. The gargoyle moaned, enjoying the sensations of her subtle mouth. Another gargoyle got up on her stomach and placed his hard penis between Tabitha's big boobs. He started to slide his hard member back in forth in the valley between them. Stopping now and again to drag his erection across her big hard nipples.

"Yes," Tabitha cried. She was close to an Orgasm now.

She came! "What an evil sinner I be," she thought.

The gargoyle that had his finger in her sex, pulled it out and climbed up on the table Rock. He forced his pecker where his finger had been. This was the first time any penis had intruded her. He penetrated her slowly and completely. The gargoyles untied her legs to gain better access to her orifices. One of the gargoyles slipped underneath her and lined up his penis to her ass. He penetrated her ass slowly pushing past her sphincter and painfully violating her asshole. All of her holes were filled with gargoyle cock. The pain in her ass subsided, and despite her convictions about piety, she really enjoyed all the sodomite's stimulation. She loved feeling helpless. She loved sex, even though she knew it to be improper. All of her holes were experiencing pleasure. She was ashamed by how much she was enjoying this. She absolutely loved being ravished.

The gargoyles kept thrusting in and out of her three holes, until they spent their seed into each and of her orifices. When they were done, the other three gargoyles took their place. Thrusting until they too shot there demon semen into her. The gargoyles kept trading places until the all had used every opening. Every time the gargoyles came she came. She came a dozen times or more. This went on until dawn and they stopped ravishing her. Then the last two ropes were cut and the gargoyles and all of her clothes were gone. She passed out from exhaustion.

Three hours later she woke up. She started walking, quite bewildered and totally naked, down the path the gargoyles had taken towards the road. When she reached the road, there was a horseman, a neighbor there looking for her. It was Phillip, he was a bit of cad, but very attractive. His family owned the farm adjacent to her father's. Phillip was around twenty and was thought, by many, to be a warlock... He had broad shoulders and a handsome face. He had dark hair and brown mesmerizing eyes. Tabitha had nursed a crush on him since childhood. In fact most of her nightly fantasy life featured Phillip in the leading role. He rode up to her and dismounted. Tabitha feigned trying to cover herself with her hands.

"Be thee alright, Tabitha?" he asked.

"I think so," she replied.

"Where art thine clothes?" he asked. As he ogled her up and down lecherously.

"Stolen," she said. She felt extremely embarrassed being naked, but he did not even offer his coat.

"The horse made it home to thy farm without thee and the elixir was still in thy saddle bags," Phillip said. "Thy mother beseeched me to make haste to look for thee," he said. She doubted her mother sent him, for her mother was sure he was evil. Her mother felt Phillip was spawn of a witch family. He was really enjoying the view she thought. His eyes were boring holes in her exposed bosom as she tried in vain to cover her big breasts.

"Were thee ravished?" Phillip asked.

"Yes, by six gargoyles," she admitted. He licked his lips.

She started to feel a bit uneasy, by the way things were going. She wondered if he was going to ravish her also. She truly hoped he would. Just thinking about it was renewing the moisture between her legs.

"I will let thee have my coat, only if you let me have me way with thee," he said.

"Just what I thought he would offer," she thought.

"Do you want my coat?" Phillip asked. "If so, do you agree to the terms?" he added.

"Yes, I do," she replied.

With this, he kissed Tabitha ardently. She kissed him back. His hands started to grope her breasts. Her nipples hardened. She was so excited about finally living out her fantasy. His hands continued roaming all over her womanly body.

"Do thee like being naked and ready for sport?" Phillip asked her.

"Yes," Tabitha replied.

"We must get thee off the road where I can enjoy thee," he said.

He then got back up on his horse, reached down and pulled her up in front of him, then he started to ride back down the path she had come from. On the way his left hand pinched her nipples. He took her right back to the obsidian rock. "How did he know about this place," Tabitha wondered. When they arrived at the rock he dismounted and helped her down. Then he tied her spread eagle back over the table Rock, again. She was incredibly turned on by being immobilized once more. She loved the helpless feeling it gave her. Then Phillip took of all his clothes. His pale skin shown in the sun. His cock was enormous and she was quite impressed with it. Lust filled her eyes. He moved up to her head and placed his hard penis at her lips. She opened her mouth willingly. He pushed his cock slowly into her mouth. He was enthralled by the way her mouth felt stretched around his cock.

"I like thee mouth sucking me cock," he said. "It befits thee," he added.

She sucked hungrily, wanting to taste his come. He slowly moved his cock in and out of her mouth. His breathing became more rapid, then labored. He gasped and shot his load deep down her throat. She swallowed it all. When he looked at her again, smiling, she noticed small bumps on his forehead that were where horns are on gargoyles. "What are those?" she thought.

Then he moved his face down between her legs. He liked that Tabitha didn't have much hair to hide her most intimate parts. Phillip took his hands and spread her pussy lips and started to tongue her delicate flower. She moaned as his mouth started to pleasure her inner most folds. She looked down at his head and his horns had now totally become visible. The horns were grey just like the gargoyle horns. She was shocked to realize that he must be part gargoyle. He continued licking her sweet young woman hood, she was very close to another orgasm. Even though the sight of the horns was a little distracting, his tongue was all controlling. He vigorously licked her clitoris until she came hard. Phillip smiled at her with a devilish grin.

He moved up and placed his, once again stiff, member against her pussy. His cock was at least ten inches of steaming lust. She braced herself for the eminent invasion of his monster cock. When Phillip pushed his enormous tool into her, she gasped, enjoying the sensations. As his rock hard rod bottomed out against the wall of her cervix, she felt more full and alive than she had ever been. While he was thrusting in and out of her, wings grew out of his back. "Is he a gargoyle?" she wondered. His wings were black not grey. "Is he a demon?" Tabitha mused. He kept driving his manhood in and out, with increasing speed and force. She thought she would pass out from the intense pleasure. His body seemed to move with hers, as one. They came together, in an incredible earth shattering orgasm. Soon he was hard again. He lined up to take her final hole. Thrusting into her anus, he started to grind his hips. His massive cock painfully violating her. But, she was enjoying it.

"Am I as perverse as he is?" she asked herself.

Then the pain stopped and the pleasure rose. He started to pinch her clitoris with his thumb and finger. She came as he shot his seed into her bowels.

Once he came this time, his sexual strength was spent. His horns and wings recessed back into his body.

"I sent me minion gargoyles to test thee," he admitted.

"If you had not liked gargoyle cock, I would not have been able to have had me way with thee," he said.

"How did thee know I enjoyed the gargoyles?" she asked.

"I feel and see everything that those gargoyles do. We have a vexed gargoyle bond that connects us. The gargoyles can only come out at night. In the day they be statues in my garden. When I awake the gargoyles with me magic, the gargoyles be bewitched, and must do me bidding. Thus they be under me will. Me horns and wings only appear during intercourse. This be the side effect of the spell that awoke me statues. I have to be careful with who I can trust intimacy. I had to be sure thee would keep me secret. I cannot conceal me true self while experiencing unbridled passion," He explained.

"Thee will keep me secret, won't Thee?" he asked.

"Yes, I will," she answered.

"Will you marry me?" Phillip asked.

"I would love to marry thee," Tabitha replied. As horns started to press out from under Tabitha's forehead. Seems gargoyle traits be contagious.

"Take me coat and me hand," Phillip said, handing over his coat.