Garmer Girl encounter

Story Info
In 1997, two women meet eachother at a Quake LAN party.
1.9k words
4.32
1.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, in 1997...

Jane walked downstairs, a stench of grease and sweat slowly filling her nostrils. It was a smell she was all too familiar with - a smell of a good time. She smiled as she reached the basement and took in her surroundings. A bunch of computers connected together, two boxes of pizza, and a whole bunch of soda and beer. As she took in her surroundings, a girl walked up to her. She looked to be a bit taller than her, but she slouched so much that they could stand face to face. She had long, black shaggy hair, and a face full of freckles, with a pair of thick glasses on her nose. She was dressed in a pair of gray sweatpants, a shirt with an AC/DC logo and a jean vest. The woman smiled at Jane.

"Hello hello, I presume you are the gal from the forums?" She asked, her voice loud and raspy. Jane nodded. "Alright, welcome to the LAN party! My name's Trixie, but you can call me... your doom!" The woman laughed as she hugged Jane. "I gotta say, it's always fun to see another girl on the Quake forum, that shit is such a sausage fest..." She scoffed, looking over to the dozen of men currently setting up the computer setup.

Jane smiled at the response. She only knew Trixie for a few minutes, nut she already liked her, as her laughter was very infectious. "Nice to meet your Trixie, i'm Jane. But in a few minutes you might call me "stop killing me with a rocket launcher!"", She joked.

"Hmm, we'll see about that!" Trixie yelled. "Okay, let's introduce you to the rest of the guys and let's start this thing."

Jane was very happy. They haven't even started yet, but she already felt good about this. Most of the Quake events she went up to had a lot of men. Not that she minded spending time with guys, she did most of her life, but in the case of gaming stuff it was very stressful. She was always in the center of attention, sticking out like a sore thumb. But she just wanted to chill around with people and frag some noobs! That's why she went to this more private, smaller party. Meeting Trixie here made her feel much safer. Another woman, just chilling around... she really, really liked her and could not wait to start the game.

******

"Oh yeah, another frag for the frag queen!"

Jane HATED Trixie.

It was fine at first, typical trash talk and some light banter. But as the woman climbed the ladder in deathmatch, she became so insufferable. She was cocky and boasting, constantly yelling with every kill and claiming that her keyboard malfunctioned every time she died. And the worst part? She was focusing Jane so hard! Even when they were better or easier targets, she kept following her and trying to kill her specifically. And every time Jane died, she looked over to this woman - and she had the biggest, most punchable smirk on her round face. Jane wanted to have a chill day playing games, but this woman was getting on her nerves so hard. She wasn't even trying to fight back anymore, as it started hyping Trixie even harder and making her more and more cocky with her gaming skills.

With another round done with her nemesis as the top frag, Jane was salty like hell. She got up from her station and started going upstairs, intent on going home. As she reached the outside door, she heard steps behind her. "Wait, Jane!" She saw Trixie going after her. She stopped in the hallway, letting her catch up. "Jane, are you leaving?" She asked when she reached her. Her voice was hushed and slow, her whole demeanor very different from what she was back in the game room. Jane nodded. "Yes, I'm going home.".

For a moment, there was sadness on Trixie's face. But it dissipated as her trademark smirk slowly appeared on her face.

"Why did I own you too hard?"

Fuck.

FUCK!

FUCK!!!

Jane's face balled her fists. For a second, she thought there would be some introspection, or something. But of course, this woman was going there to have the last laugh. What a fucking bitch! She felt so mad, she thought she was going to punch the smirk right of her face! But... she thought of something different. Something way more effective.

She grabbed Trixie by the shoulder and gently pushed her against the wall. Then...

She kissed her.

These nerd types? They are all the same, even women. Give a little peck, or a flirt, then they'll melt right away, too embarrassed to do anything. Might be a bit shitty, sure, but it was a weapon she had and was not afraid to use. Damn, her lips are so soft, Jane thought, as she withdrew her own mouth from the other woman.

Trixie stood there, fully flushed, panting, her eyes as big as saucers. Jane's planned work, she wiped that cocky grin right off that woman's face.

"What, not so confident now are we- UGH!" Jane's sentence was cut short as Trixie grabbed her shoulders and kissed her herself.

Soft, pillowy lips contacted her own, kissing her rapidly. They were very sloppy and inexperienced, but... they were also filled with passion. She felt the desire in the woman's mouth, gripping her shoulders tightly. Oh my... this woman was into it. And with the passion overwhelming her, she went into it too.

Jane started returning the kiss, even putting her tongue in the mix. As she did, Trixie withdrew a bit, letting her partner take the reins over the make out session. Their tongues danced in their mouths sloppily, exploring every inch of each other's mouths. They were locked like that for a good minute, making out like crazy. They finally withdrew, their departing mouths forming a trail of saliva in the air. Jane looked at the girl before her, her face completely changed. Her glasses were fogged up, her face contorted in a confused, but pleased expression. They just stared at each other for a good minute, when Jane felt something poking her in her leg.

Looking downwards, she was a distinct bulge in Trixie's sweatpants.

As Trixie's eyes went downwards and realized that the other woman was staring at, she tried to withdraw from the encounter - but Jane quickly grabbed her, turning her around.

"Don't worry, me too." She said, grabbing at her own crotch. Then she kneeled down, putting Trixie's large bulge right in front of her face. "Do you want this?" She asked. The other woman simply nodded.

Jane grabbed the waistband of the sweatpants and quickly removed them. She was then hit with an intense wave of heat and smell. A familiar stench of sweat...

The smell of a good time.

Trixie's penis was large, 6 inches at least, hard as a diamond. It was so beautiful. But Jane had her attention to what was dangling downstairs - a pair of sweaty balls. She pushed her face right into the hot orbs, giving them a good whiff. Sniff, sniff... her eyes rolled back feeling the intense heat and smell radiating from the damp sack. That's the stuff, she thought.

She gently kissed it, hearing a loud whimper above her. All that from a simple kiss... it was amazing to see this cocky boastful girl to be reduced to a whimpering mess in this sexual situation.

She stuck out her tongue, licking the pent-up balls. They were so wet, she only felt the taste of sweat, masking the fleshy taste. Methodically she cleaned them, her long tongue exploring every inch of the hairy, wrinkly sack. Trixie felt as if she was in heaven, as the woman was largely inexperienced in sex. She moaned like crazy, the assault on her genitals reducing her to a puddle of emotions. Her mind was blank, fully focused on the pleasure she was receiving. Only motion she did was with her hands, gently stroking Jane's hair as she worked her magic on her nether regions.

When the eggs got properly serviced, Jane returned her attention to the next part of the meal, the sausage. The large penis covered her face, gently leaking a bit of precum. She wasn't that experienced with this stuff, but she knew what to do. She gently kissed the swollen head, causing yet another girlish moan from the woman above her. She was such a badass a few minutes ago in the game, but here she was, making these high lewd noises... and all from a little kiss. Jane wrapped her lips around the thick pole, pushing it into her mouth. She moved slowly and gently, afraid that her whimpering partner might blow her load way too early. She moved forwards and backwards, swallowing more and more of the girl's length, her expert tongue dancing around the shaft, ticking every little vein and crevice on it.

Meanwhile Trixie fully lost control of herself, getting lost in the intense pleasure. Her eyes rolled back and her legs became weak as the velvety inside of Jane's mouth enveloped her hard member. She leaned on the wall, her knees too weak to keep her standing, and her hands playing with Jane's hair. She locked eyes with her, and saw such an intense passion in her eyes... Then she saw her reach a free hand into her own pants, from which she pulled out her own dick, only a bit smaller than her own. She started stroking it, at the exact same pace as she was performing oral - when she sped up, her hand sped up. When her lips squeezed, her hand squeezed.

It went only for a while longer when Trixie felt a distinct pull in her loins. "Oh god, Jane, i'm gonna, I'm gonna cum." She cried. Hearing those words, Jane stopped her blowjob and switched to a handjob. "H-hey, why did y-UGH!" The woman got interrupted as Jane quickly stood up and kissed her again. Trixie didn't care that it was a mouth that just had her dick in it, in fact, she felt it made the kiss better. Her mouth felt even hotter and more heavenly than before. She kissed with much more power as her hand stroked both her and Trixie's penis with extreme force.

Their locked mouths snuffled out their cries as they simultaneously climaxed, shooting ropes of thick, gooey ejaculate into eachother.'s bodies.

Both women stood there, panting, their lower halves covered in sperm and sweat. Jane broke the silence first.

"Hey, is there a shower here?"

Trixie stared at her dumbfounded for a minute before recognizing the question. "y-yeah, Buddy said we can use it if we want, it's upstairs and on the left." Jane smiled. "Okay, then, if you don't mind, i'll go there now, though I recommend you go right after me." She said and started making her way to the bathroom. She got stopped a few steps in, as Trixie grabbed her hand. She looked back at the girl. "H-hey, could I maybe, like, go with you? For it to be faster, I mean." Jane nodded, and for the first time during this whole party, Trixie smiled a real, genuine happy smile.

******

Twenty years later...

"Mommies, how did you meet each other?"

Jane almost spat out her coffee as her son asked the question. She looked over at her wife - the tall, tattooed woman was red as a tomato, covering up her embarrassed face.

"We'll tell you when you're older," both women said in unison.