Garrett Submits to BBC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck!! I started panicking. Drunk me had no idea what to do. And this plastic tube just picked up speed and kept going and going into my cock. Holy fuck there was a tube in my cock. HOLY FUCK.

Immediately, the tube picked up speed and kept entering my cock. I must have been shocked, because the only thing I could feel was a sort of pressure in my dick. It was almost like the pressure you feel in your cock before you orgasm and shoot your load. Not the tingling - just the pressure.

Within a couple seconds the tube was fully in my cock. The entire way down I could feel the tubing pass through the base of my cock on the inside. The end of the plastic tubing that sat at my cockhead was a bit flared at the end, with what looked like threading on the inside.

I just stood there, breathing heavily. I couldn't believe was just happened. This was a cock cage. I was wearing a cock cage. I was wearing TERRANCE'S cock cage. With a fucking tube down my cock. Holy shit! I started to panic.

"The key" I said to myself. "Where's the fucking key."

I started looking all over the bathroom vanity to see if I could find a key. No such luck. The medicine cabinet? Nope. I checked the cupboards and shelves - nope. I looked down at my now entrapped cock, and I just realized - I was looking for a key, but there wasn't any keyhole. There wasn't a keyhole on this damned thing. And the cock ring was so snug there was no chance of slipping my balls out.

There was a loud knock at the door.

"You okay in there white boy?" Shit. It was Terrance. I was so panicked I didn't even register the white boy part of the comment.

"Uhh yeah, I'm just —" but I didn't get to finish my sentence. The door handle turned and Terrance walked right in, and there I was - standing, pants unzipped, one hand trying to cover up my now locked and impaled cock. I can only imagine the look of terror I must have had on my face.

A couple seconds of complete silence passed between us. Here I was, a lawyer skilled in the art of bullshit, able to make shit up on the fly and present cases to judges and juries, and I was literally speechless. I couldn't think of a single excuse as to why I was in the situation I was. There was nothing I could say to Terrance. Even if I was sober, I doubt I would have been able to think of anything.

"Terrance, I'm so sorry dude - I'm drunk, I didn't meant to use your —"

"It's not mine." He cut me off.

"Uh . . . sorry, what?" I asked confused.

"That cage isn't mine," he said sternly. "You think a real man would ever put some shit like that on his cock?"

Another few seconds of silence. I had no idea what was going on here. I don't know what he was trying to imply, but I was so riled up from the adrenaline and embarrassment I didn't know how to respond.

"Take a closer look at the white boys in these photos." He said, gesturing to the wall above the toilet. "Look at their crotches."

Again, I just stood there. All of this felt surreal. I was kind of hoping this was all some sort of alcohol induced black out. Or at the very least some kind of joke.

Without a word ,Terrance walked over to me, grabbed me by the waist, took me over to the nearest photo, and put a hand on the back of my head, pushing my face towards the picture.

"Look at that white boy's crotch and tell me what you see."

"Terrance, I don't fucking —" I started to protest, but he jerked my head violently, and pushed it up to the picture again. Holy fuck he was strong. I was like a rag-doll to him. "Tell me what you fucking see." Terrance was twice my size, mostly muscle. He could snap me with a twig if he wanted. There was no way I could twist out of his grip.

I looked at the photo a mere few inches from my face, with one of the white guys standing in between Terrance and Darnell. With a closer look I could see the white basketball shorts he was wearing were made of the kind of mesh fabric you could partially see through. And when you looked at his crotch, you could clearly see an outline of a cock cage, the same kind as I was wearing.

"He's wearing a cock cage." I said.

"The same kind of cage," Terrance said, still holding my head towards the photo. "I know because I designed them myself."

"Terrance, dude, listen —" I started to speak, but Terrance wasn't going to listen. He moved his hand off my head and waist, and pushed me down on to the toilet, facing him (thank god I remembered to put the seat down earlier). He remained standing, his crotch perilously close to my face.

"No YOU listen white boy," he said, almost in a snarl. "That cage has no key, because that's the way I made it. I'm an engineer, remember?"

I shook my head yes, my heart still racing.

"It only unlocks with a magnetic fob I made for it. And the cage itself? That's titanium steel with a hypo-allergenic urethral tube. That means it won't rust and won't cause infection. That cage can stay on permanently."

It felt like a bucket of ice water hit my stomach. My face flushed. I could feel the horror set in. Was this some sick fucking joke? Or some hazing thing?

"Terrance I -" but I never got to finish my sentence. Terrance slapped me with the back of his right hand and I got pushed back against the toilet, my head hitting the wall behind me. I was totally stunned. I couldn't believe he just did that. This was definitely not feeling like a joke. I just sat back up and looked up at Terrance's face.

"First lesson? Don't ever speak unless I speak to you first."

I just sat there in silence.

"Like I said, that cage can stay on permanently. Luckily for your white ass, you can earn your freedom." With that he unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down around his ankles, to reveal a pair of white silk boxers that contained the bulge of his obviously huge cock.

"Terrance, I —" SMACK. Another slap, and again I slumped backwards, before regaining composure.

"Let me be clear white boy. You can run right now. You can go back to your house. You can think about calling the cops, pressing charges. But then you'll have to explain why. And in a town like this, that kind of word gets around real fast."

I just sat there in horrified silence. Holy fuck. He was right. I couldn't call the cops or involve anyone else. If this ever got out, I would be dismissed from the firm, with no recommendation. My entire legal career would be over.

"More to the point, any attempt at removing that cage without the fob causes the ring to completely contract, meaning instant castration for you. So instead, here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna submit and be the cockslave all whiteboys are, you got that?"

I knew better than to object or say anything, lest he smack my drunk ass again. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

" I SAID DO YOU GOT THAT FAGGOT?" he yelled. The bathroom door was still open - I was hoping, yet horrified, that the boys in the kitchen might hear us. But when I had left they were playing on the PS4 with the volume turned up.

I still couldn't believe what was happening. Terrance had seemed so nice when I visited. We didn't even really know each other - why the fuck was he doing this.

"Enjoy your permanent cage," he said, reaching down to pull up his jeans. I panicked.

"NO! I . . . yes."

"Yes what, faggot?"

"Yes I'll do it."

"Do what faggot?" Again with the name calling. The degradation was just as bad as a slap in the face.

"I'll . . .suck your cock." I couldn't believe I had just said those words.

"When you speak to me cocksucker, you address me as Sir. We ain't fuckin' equals. So what are you gonna do faggot?"

"I'll suck your cock, Sir." I said, my face completely flushed, and my heart racing. Never, ever, in a million years would I have believed those words would escape my lips.

Terrance pushed his jeans back down, and stepped out of them. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me off the toilet, down on to the ground on my knees. Placing a hand on the back of my head he pulled my face directly into his bulge.

"Breathe deep faggot, take in a real man's scent."

I was revolted. Here I was, on my knees, my face pushed into Terrance's boxers, a thin piece of fabric separating his enormous cock from my face. Less than 10 minutes ago we were just guys hanging out in a kitchen.

As ordered I took in a deep breath. I . . . it . . . was actually not what I thought. It was a manly musk. It was almost, in a weird fucked up way, kind of alluring. Is this what my own cock smelled like? Wait - why am I not hating this?

Terrance just held my head there, and I kept taking deep breath after deep breath. After two minutes of me just kneeling there, breathing in his cock, he ordered me to pull down his boxers. I didn't dare refuse as long as there was a cage around my cock that could castrate me at his will.

As I pulled down his boxers, his enormous cut cock sprung out. HOLY FUCK. Terrance's cock was already 6 inches at least - and that was soft. Not to mention he was fucking thicker than me hard. Coupling that was his huge balls. His sac was like a small grapefruit! I was completely mesmorized by this cock.

Terrance laughed. "All you white faggots have the same look on your face when you see what a real man's cock looks like." He started slapping me in the face with his thick cock. "White fagboys like you were meant to service black men and cock."

I didn't say a word. My mind was still racing. His cock kept slapping my face, emasculating me. But then he put one hand under my jaw and forced my face up to look at him in the eyes.

"Let me be clear white boy. The second you take this cock in your mouth, you're no longer a man - not that you were much of one before," he said, almost laughing at the last part. "You become a cocksucker. A cumslut. A fucking faggot cockslave. And there's no coming back from that. No matter what you do, for the rest of your life, you're a cocksucker."

My face was beat red with embarrassment. I still couldn't believe all this was happening. Then, without a word, Terrance took his massive cock in his left hand, placed it on my lips, and with his right hand on the back of my head, pushed my head forward, shoving his cock in my mouth.

In an instant I could feel Terrance's pubes on my nose, and even soft his cock reached the back of my throat. I started to gag, and in reflex I tried to pull my head back, but Terrance held it there.

"Fucking breathe cocksucker," he said. "Run your tongue back and forth on my shaft."

Holy fuck. There was a cock in my mouth. I could taste cock! And he had just called me a cocksucker. I felt so emasculated. But after getting slapped, manhandled, and threatened with castration, I wasn't going to disobey. So I did what I was told: I stuck my tongue out and started sliding it back and forth on his cock shaft, and started sucking as best I could. I closed my eyes and just tried to focus on my breathing to avoid throwing up. I still gagged a couple times, but I was managing to keep going.

"That's it faggot, white boys like you were born to suck black cock." Terrance moaned, both of his hands on the back of my head now. I still had my eyes closed, but I could tell whatever I was doing was right - because I felt Terrance's cock pushing harder at the back of my throat. Then it started to push some more as he was getting more and more erect. I could literally feel his cock growing into my fucking throat.

Now I felt like I was going to choke. I put both my hands on Terrance's thighs and tried to push my head off, but his hands on the back of my head were too strong. Suddenly I felt Terrance put one foot against my stomach, and he pushed violently, slamming me against the wall, his cock sliding out of my mouth.

I gasped for some air, but in a flash he had stepped forward, grabbed my head again, and lined up his cock to my lips. Now that I saw it again, it must have been 9.5 - 10 inches easy. My back and head were against one of the walls - I couldn't pull back - he had me right where he wanted me.

Strongly, he shoved his cock back in my mouth. Fuck, he was so thick my mouth could barely get around him. He started pumping in and out, slowly going deeper each time. When he started hitting the back of my throat I started to gag, so I focused on breathing again. That's when I felt Terrance put a hand on either side of my head, and I knew what was coming next.

He pushed his cock in deep, and this time didn't stop. I felt it press hard against the back of my throat, and I tensed up, then he pressed forward with a thrust and POP - I felt his enormous cock fully enter my throat. I panicked, gagged, and started making some kind of groan, and tried to push back, but I was against the wall. Terrance thrust again and I could feel his huge cock slide deep in my throat. I couldn't fucking believe what was happening. I could FEEL a cock deep in my throat.

I wanted to panic, but when I focused on my breathing I realize I wouldn't suffocate. And . . . and there was a sensation on my face. Holy shit, I realized it was Terrance's pubes against my nose. HIS ENTIRE COCK WAS IN ME. I was deep throating his cock! I looked up to see Terrance smirking down at me.

"That's right faggot, you're deepthroating black cock like a pro." And he laughed.

There were tears in my eyes, mostly from having my throat raped by Terrance's monster cock. I was humiliated. I was still so confused. My entire mouth and throat were aching, feeling like it was about to tear open. I thought I heard someone shouting from the kitchen, but Terrance drew my attention back.

"Shh, just hold it there faggot, let it stretch you out." Terrance encouraged. He started stroking my head with his hands, almost soothingly. "Just swallow, and keep swallowing."

I obeyed and tried swallowing, which felt completely unnatural with this huge black cock lodged deep in my gullet. But I did it, and kept doing it, and after several times I heard a faint moan from Terrance. I also noticed that after a few minutes my throat didn't feel like it was going to split, and I wasn't gagging as much. It was still far harder to breathe, but I knew I wasn't going to suffocate. In fact I . . . holy shit, I was hard myself. I had a fucking hardon while I was getting throat-raped by Terrance.

But having been slapped and kicked, it felt good when Terrance stroked my head. It was just a physiological response, it doesn't mean anything I told myself. It doesn't mean I'm turned on by this, and it doesn't mean I'm a cocksucker.

Terrance stopped stroking my head and put his hands back in place. I knew what to expect. He pulled his cock back, all the way to just passed my lips, then slowly pushed it all the way back deep in my throat. Held it there for a few seconds. Then pulled back and did it again. My throat already offered far less resistance - I had already been stretched out enough to accommodate him.

He continued throat fucking me meticulously for what felt like 15 minutes, and I learned how to time my breathing to avoid choking, and when to suck and swirl my tongue. I was still gagging though, my throat not accustomed to being fucked. My abdomen ached.

"Let me explain how this is going to work for you," he said while pumping his cock in and out of me.

"For all intents and purposes, you're a slave. MY slave. You're nothing but property to me."

I was looking up at him the entire time, as his cock was violating me, stripping me of my manhood, while being verbally degraded.

"You don't speak unless spoken to. And when you do speak, you address me as Master if at home, and Sir in public."

IN PUBLIC? I thought to myself. How was this possibly going to become public?!

"Let me get this straight white boy - and no pun intended," he laughed. "You white faggots are beneath us black men. We're you're fucking superiors - always have been, always will be. When in my home, you sit on the floor by my feet. You will drink my piss if and when I want you to. You will suck me, any time, any place, without objection. You will suck and swallow any man I tell you to, and take his piss if I command it. You wear what I tell you to wear, you look how I tell you to look."

The entire time I'm listening to this Terrance is still fucking my throat with his enormous cock.

"You disobey, that cage is permanent, although white faggots like you end up choosing to be permanently locked anyways."

I felt a bit of heat in my face. Who in their right fucking mind would choose this? This was a violation. The SECOND this cage came off I was going to find a way to get him back.

"I can tighten that cage any time using my phone. Your cage is also linked to my phone to alert me to any attempts to remove it, that's how I knew you put it on in the first place. And I should warn you, it can't tell the difference between you trying to jerk off and you trying to remove it. So if you value having nuts, you'll keep your hands off the cage except to piss and shower." I sat in silence, repeatedly taking Terrance's thick cock in my throat, over and over again, tasting and sucking his meat.

Then he started to pick up the pace and force his cock deeper and harder in me. Tears strolled down my cheeks again, and reality rolled back in. I was on my knees deepthroating Terrance's huge black cock. After a few minutes I could feel Terrance pick up the pace again and now he was really throat fucking me. I started groaning, but I did what I was told, kept my hands on my things and took my raping. My head felt like it was going to get pushed through the wall, or that Terrance was going to crush my skull with how strongly his hands were gripping my head.

"Get ready faggot" he growled. "Get ready for your master's cum."

He's not my master, you're not anybody's property - you're just doing what you have to do, I told myself.

"Say it faggot, say you want your Master to cum in your fag mouth."

"Maher, pwea kuh ih mah hag mouth" I tried to say with an enormous cock in my mouth. Terrance pulled all the way out. "Say it again faggot."

"Master," I said much more clearly. "Please cum in my fag mouth."

"You want your Master's cock?" he asked.

"Yes Master, please give me your cock."

"Are you a white faggot for black cock?"

"Yes Master," I repeated back, knowing what he wanted. "I am a white faggot for black cock."

"Do you love black cock, faggot?"

"Yes Master, I love black cock." I said it all without even looking up. I couldn't bear to look Terrance in the eyes while repeating this garbage.

Then it happened.

Letting out a loud moan, Terrance rammed his cock back in my throat and then back in my mouth. This time he held it there and stopped moving. All of a sudden I felt a warmth in my mouth, and realized he was cumming. He was cumming in my mouth. I was tasting another man's fucking cum. Pretty quick I felt my mouth getting fuller and fuller - holy fuck - how much cum did he have?

I was certain I would have thrown up when he nutted - but - there was a weird - the taste was familiar, the earthy bitterness . . . and then it hit me. This had the same taste from the white drinks I had. I looked up at Terrance, his pulsating cock still firmly in my mouth.

"That's right whiteboy, you've been slurping down my cum in those special drinks. It helps get you white fags addicted faster."

I thought I should gag, but I didn't. I was straight, getting my throat raped, and was in the process of tasting another dudes cum for the first time, and I didn't gag. It was actually tolerable.

I swallowed, but my mouth started filling back up. Jesus Christ, Terrance's huge balls weren't just for show. I had to swallow again, feeling the slight burn of his cum go down my freshly raped throat.

When he was finally done nutting, Terrance took his cock and smeared it across my lips and face.