Garrett Submits to BBC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a cocksucker now, faggot." He said. "Just like them white boys in the photos."

My mind was still reeling from everything that had transpired over the last 30 minutes.

"Now sit there while I fix you."

Fix me? What the hell does that even mean? But I didn't have to wait long to find out. Terrance opened one of the vanity cupboards and pulled out a red plastic case that contained a hair trimmer. He plugged it in and walked over to me, who was still kneeling on the ground.

Without speaking, he turned the clipper on, and started running it through my hair. A buzzcut. He was giving me a buzzcut. I didn't say a word or even try to move as more and more of my hair fell away. I kept it pretty short as it was, but I never took it so low as a buzzcut before.

"There." He said, brushing off the last of the loose hair on my head. "Much better. Now sit the fuck still don't even fucking think about moving."

He walked out of the bathroom, and I could hear him open a drawer in his bedroom. I stayed obediently, in exactly the same position. I could feel the slightly movement of air on my freshly buzzed head.

Terrance walked back in, holding a bulky necklace that looked like a medium-sized chain, and some white clothes. It's that fucking necklace the white guys are wearing in the photos I thought to myself. He fastened it around my neck tightly, not so much it was choking me, but tight enough I couldn't pull it off over my head. It was then I heard the unmistakeable clink of a padlock being closed, and I realized he had just locked this chain around my neck.

"Stand up white boy." He commanded. I stood, my legs sore and numb from having sat so long. I didn't realize how much they ached through all the adrenaline of getting throat fucked, and involuntarily locked.

"You'll also need this." He grabbed a round metal object from his pocket that was round on one side, with a tapered, grooved metal base. He grabbed my cock cage and starting twisting it in the top of the cage where my cock head was. It was the seal that closed the urethral tube to the cage.

"When you piss, unscrew that first. Put it back when you're done."

I nodded, too afraid to say any actual words at this point.

"Strip off your clothes. Now."

Again, I obeyed. Whatever it took to get out of here in one piece so I could figure out what to do next, I was going to do.

I took off my red shirt, pulled off my jeans, and my socks, and just stood there.

"Panties too, faggot."

This would have been humiliating, but I had just sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. So I obliged and took over my boxer-briefs, kicking my clothes over to the corner, and stood there naked in front of Terrance, wearing only a cock cage and a cold metal chain.

"White faggots don't wear clothes in a real man's presence." He barked. "But for appearances, and until the rest of the white faggots in this neighborhood accept their place as our slaves, you wear this unless you're going to work. You got that faggot?" he said, pushing a pair of white mesh basketball shorts in my hands.

I looked down at what was clearly the same kind of shorts as the white guys in the photos. "Yes . . . . "I said meekly."

SLAP.

Terrance hit me harder than the last two times. I dropped to the ground, my head spinning.

"Yes WHAT, faggot?"

I got to my knees and looked up at him. "Yes, MASTER" I said, tears in my eyes from such a hard hit.

Terrance grabbed me by the shoulders and stood me in front of the mirror. I was a little taken aback, not used to seeing me with a buzz cut and metal cage around my cock. My face was red from both the face fucking I took as well as the hits. And for the first time I could see the little metal padlock hanging off the chain It was a rectangular piece of metal, with a white background, a black spade, and a lower script 'j' in the middle of the spade.

"You're a white faggot cocksucker," he said while I was looking myself in the eyes in the mirror. "You think this was forced on you, but you'll realize you were always this way. Always a submissive pussy, meant to serve black cock. And you'll beg for it, beg for my huge cock, beg for my superior cum."

I just stood there and took the humiliation.

"Now let's go join the others shall we."

I turned to look at Terrance in horror - and he seemed amused at my panic. A sick smile appeared on his face. Just as I was about to protest, I realized it would mean another hit. So I turned towards the door and started walking, completely horrified and how the fuck this was going to play out with Darnell and Vic. There was no going back from this. How could I Possibly explain this to Vic? I was going to walk out there naked, cock cage and chain. If it were me, I would freak out and leave immediately. My friendship was over. He was never going to talk to me again. And who would he tell?!

Stepping out into the hallway, with Terrance behind me, I started to hear moans. I thought I heard a yelp earlier, but through my own throat raping I was too distracted to be sure. But I was sure about the sounds I was hearing now. As I stepped into the kitchen, fraught with fear and panic, I completely froze in shock.

There was Vic, completely naked, bent over the kitchen island, his arms outstretched in front of him, with Darnell behind him fucking his ass.

"Who owns this ass, faggot?!" Darnell roared.

"YOU DO MASTER" Vic shouted back. With every thrust Vic was letting out high pitched moans and groans, and it was no wonder why. Even from the hallway I could see that Darnell's cock was just as big as Terrance's. And when I looked closer, I could see that Vic's cock was in the same kind of cock cage as me. I looked to his neck, and sure enough there was the same kind of chain around his neck.

Vic turned his head, and I could see him wincing in pain . . . or whatever expression he had on his face. Then he opened his eyes and saw me standing there, naked, cock locked, with my own chain. His eyes must have shown the same amount of fear mine did.

"About fucking time you turned out that white faggot," Darnell laughed, without stopping. "Thought we might have to break into his damn house!" He continued his assault on Vic's muscular ass. I could tell Vic wanted to hold it in, but it was clearly all too much. He kept groaning and yelping, clearly having his guts re-arranged by Darnell's monstrous cock.

Terrance laughed from behind me, and put both his hands on my shoulders, whispering in my ear "We've been getting to know your faggot friend here the past couple weeks. He's been very eager to learn. That'll be you before you know it. That's what white boys are made for - to take black cum."

Darnell reached forward, grabbing Vic's head, pulling it up while Vic kept his arms stretched out ahead of him.

"It's time faggot!" He barked.

"PLEASE MASTER, CUM IN MY WHITE FAGGOT PUSSY" Vic screamed. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't register rational thoughts. Everything, literally everything that's been happening seems like a twisted nightmare.

With a guttural roar Darnell thrust his hips hard and deep, shoving his cock all the way into Vic, cumming deep within him. He groaned some more, thrust several more times, and then pulled out.

"Thank you Master for your superior seed," Vic said. I just stood there in complete fucking shock.

"Clean me up, faggot" Darnell ordered. Without missing a beat, Vic turned around, got to his knees, and started sucking Darnell's cock clean. Placing his hands on Vic's head, Darnell turned to look towards Terrance and I.

"You break that bitch's ass in, or what?"

"Not yet." Terrance said smugly. "But another white faggot fell and it's a cocksucker for black cock now. I"ll take it's ass soon enough."

Apparently I wasn't even a 'he' anymore. I was an 'it.' I was standing there, a 31 year old grown man being talked about like a piece of meat, having just been throat fucked, watching what I thought was my straight friend get fucked in the ass and then sucking his attacker's cock.

"That's enough faggot," Darnell sniped at Vic, pushing him off. "Fucking white boys can never get enough."

"Never," Terrance agreed. Terrance then shoved me forward, while Vic got to his feet.

"Put those on and get the fuck out of here," he said, gesturing at the white mesh shorts he gave me earlier. I didn't waste a second stepping into clothing to get out of this forced nudity."

"Your phone and wallet are by the door. I took the liberty of adding my number in there." Terrance spoke. "Keep it charged and on at all times. When I text you, you have 7 minutes to respond. If you're so much as a second late, you get 10 days added on to your cage. You understand faggot?"

"Yes . . Master" I said, catching myself earlier this time, although it was no less hard to say.

"Then both of you get the fuck out. Your other clothes belong to me now. Leave."

Vic - now also wearing his shorts, started for the door and I quickly followed behind him. My shoes were gone. All that remained was my wallet, keys, and phone on a small table by the front entrance - but these shorts had no pockets. And I didn't see any of Vic's stuff.

I grabbed my possessions, whipped open the door, and stepped outside as fast as I could. Vic had gotten behind me somehow, but he wasn't as rushed. I heard the front door shut behind us.

It must have been 2:00 AM in the morning now, and it was cool out. The coldness amplified on my exposed skin, metal chain and cock cage. I got instant goosebumps. The mesh shorts could barely be considered shorts. Anyone with reasonable eyesight could see through them, and air practically flowed through it.

Here were two grown men, in chains and sheer mesh white shorts, leaving barefoot and practically naked from Terrance and Darnell's house. I just prayed nobody in the cul-de-sac was up at this time.

I turned to look at Vic.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded, and quite honestly seemed pretty nonchalant for a guy that just got his ass raped a few moments ago. Maybe it was just shock.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" I asked, concerned, trying to keep composed over my own attack.

Vic just shook his head no. "I can take Master's cock well now."

I must have been dumfounded for a moment. Seriously, I thought I must have misheard him. "MASTER?!?!" I shouted in a harsh whisper so that no neighbors could overhear. "VIC - WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK - WE JUST GOT RAPED IN THERE. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MASTER?!?"

He just shrugged. "It's not rape - it's our purpose as white faggots to serve our superior black Masters."

Motherfucker just said that shit to me without blinking an eye. I just stood there with a disgusted look on my face, glaring into Vic's eyes. This night has just bee one unbelievable fucking moment after another.

"Vic - I have no fucking idea what's going on here." I snapped, holding one hand in front of my cock as it was obviously visible through the shorts. "I don't know what happened tonight. I don't ever want to fucking know what happened tonight. But don't ever fucking say that again, and don't ever fucking talk to me." I said in a rage whisper, storming off to my house. I didn't look back. I practically ran, unlocked my front door, closed and locked it behind me, and bolted straight for the bathroom, throwing my wallet and phone on the counter.

I made the water as hot as I could possibly tolerate, and jumped in with my toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash. And then I just started scrubbing my mouth out. I pressed so hard I must have made my gums bleed. Then I used half a bottle of shampoo trying to wash every square inch of my body, especially my face, and washed away the hair from my involuntary hair cut. I made certain to only graze my locked cock. Maybe Terrance was lying about it auto-activating. Maybe not. But it's not a chance I was willing to take.

When I stepped out of the shower I just stood, eyes closed, resting against the vanity. I wanted to process everything that had just happened, but I also didn't want to think about it at all. I just wanted to just go to bed and wake up, and realize it was all a bad dream.

But that wasn't to be. I felt my phone vibrate against the counter. The notification that came up was a text message from 'MASTER.' Obviously Terrance or Darnell's doing. I wanted to smash my phone, but then I remembered what Terrance said about having 7 minutes to respond.

I clicked on the notification.

"SLAVE:" it read. "Just in case you were thinking about changing your mind. You have 7 minutes to confirm you read this and understand." After the words was a link.

I hesitated a moment before clicking on the link. It opened up in a new tab, to a video clip. My face was in the thumbnail, with a giant black cock stuffed in my mouth.

Holy fuck, I thought to myself. He fucking recorded me. I pressed the play button.

"You want your Master's cock?" Terrance's voice is heard saying.

"Yes Master, please give me your cock," I say. I immediately exited out of the video. I knew what the rest said.

My face flushed again. The message was obvious - fail to comply and it gets distributed. If I want freedom and privacy, I submit as Terrance's white cocksucker slave.

I went back to Terrance's text. I had suffered humiliation after humiliation tonight. I had been forced to suck cock, swallow cum, watch my friend get fucked in the ass. I had lost complete control. But I had no choice in how to respond. "I understand, Master." I texted back. A few moments passed, and my phone vibrated again.

"Good, cocksucker. You became a white faggot for black cock tonight. That is your purpose in life. I look forward to owning you and helping you fulfill your life on your knees with black cock in your throat. Now get rest and keep your phone on and charged."

Utterly tired, spent, and upset, I could only text back "Yes Master."

What a fucking night.