All Comments on 'Garter Belts and Cigarettes'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
avl69avl69almost 4 years ago
Thank You

My oh my...such a story...you captured my favorite fetish’s so well. Well written...beautiful sexy story. Thanks.

Jerry

rocketskaterocketskatealmost 4 years ago
Magnificent

Great story. Probably my favourite it a long time on here. I want to be Ruby!

Carnevil9Carnevil9almost 4 years ago
Nice and hot!

Very nicely paced; the long, slow buildup, then the acceleration, the need, and the fast climax! Excellently done.

doobiusdoobiusover 3 years ago

Love how you pick on a simple detail or two and expand this into very original erotica

holliday1960holliday1960over 3 years ago
Exquisitely depicted

One of your best, EBs. This fetish has long intrigued me, but the way you write it, it's no mystery anymore. You're an author who truly understands his characters. Lovely bit of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

An erotic story on an erotic story site. Who knew!

Bones74Bones74about 3 years ago
I think I just fell in love with Ruby.......

I kept picturing Monica Bellucci, as she appeared in Malena. Ruby appears to be just as magnificent a smoking seductress. Excellently written story.

LowcountryLowcountryabout 3 years ago

Whew that was good! I’m usually repulsed by smoking, but not this time.

PenQuesterPenQuesteralmost 3 years ago

I have long been a fan of smoking fetish erotica - can’t even begin to count the number of stories I have read over the years. This is my favorite. Hands down. Thank you.

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 2 years ago

Simply superb, like a gallery of sensous paintings having one detail in common.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

My that was very well written!

You have a very artistic way of telling your story.

Very erotic, thanks ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazingly written, sensual and very relateable

AG31AG317 months ago

Splendid!

I like to promote the idea of "pure erotica," as an alternative to "stroke stories," to try to avoid the connotation of stories that don't care about style. I'd been thinking that theY refer to the same thing except for that connotation aspect.

But this story is, to my mind, "pure erotica," in that every paragraph aims to support arousal, either directly or leading up to it. But for most of the story there's no actual "stroking" going on. They're clothed. They're in public. They're not touching. They're SO EROTIC!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES