Garter Belts and Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed my hard-on up between her belly and mine. Because of her high heels and long legs, my balls pressed against her soft fur.

"No," Ruby said, "closer." She stepped back, placed my cock in between her thighs and clamped it there, the hot swell of her sex along the top of my shaft. "That's better."

Her breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed. I backed her up so her ass pushed against the island counter-top. I pushed against her harder, forcing my body against hers, liking the firm resistance. She ground her body against mine, and her hands took my ass cheeks, pulling me into her groin.

"Good," she whispered. "A man who isn't afraid." She kissed me hard, her smokey mouth taking mine. "Some men are so fucking tentative. It's like they don't know what they want."

"And a woman who takes what she wants? That simplifies things."

"You and me, Adam. We'll get on." She laughed. "God, I need another smoke. You're turning me on."

Suddenly something clicked, and I thought I understood more about Ruby. It was her absolute internalisation when she smoked, as if there was no need for anything else - that was the clue. Here she was, circling quickly around sex the same way I was circling around her: my voyeurism, her exhibitionism... her self absorption when she smoked.

I took a punt. "No, I don't think you need a smoke. You need complete sensation, just for you. Let's see what I can do about that."

I took a step back from her, and had another inspiration. "Do you have one of those big, portable mirrors? You know, floor length, on a stand?"

Ruby looked at me with a questioning look. "I do, as matter of fact. In my spare room. That one." She pointed down the hall. "The one on the right."

"Stay here, I'll go find it. Don't go away!"

A minute later Ruby was leaning forward, her arms resting on the back of the couch, watching herself in the mirror, which I'd placed off to one side. I stood behind her, naked, my hands on her rump. She had a cigarette between her fingers but hadn't lit it, going through the motions. It occupied her hands. I could see from the unfocused look in her eyes that Ruby was entering that insular zone I was getting to know well - the first rush of smoke, her first swoon of pleasure, that first long sigh where the whole world disappeared and the only person who existed was Ruby.

This time the first rush was different: not the nicotine rush from the smoke but the slow caress of my hand up and around her backside and over her back, my fingers sliding into the crease between her cheeks, my fingers sliding over the heat of her anus, my fingers nudging her pussy lips apart. She was wet and my fingers slid into her, slippery smooth like a song.

I nudged her feet apart so she was spread, just as she had been before, looking down. The plump, smooth lips of her cunt were exposed to the cup of my palm. Between her legs she was hot, the glide of her pussy lips already sliding, already wet. I eased two fingers into her and she moved back against them, finding the right angle for a slow finger fuck. I leaned over her, taking her slowly, my other hand moving under her body to take the weight of a breast.

"Take this damn bra off," Ruby said, her voice hoarse and rough. "Take the fucking thing off."

I did as she asked, letting her heavy breasts fall. Those were the last words she spoke for some minutes. She looked at herself in the mirror, never once catching my reflected eyes. I could see from the angle that Ruby was seeing herself, her breasts free from the bra, those nipples hard and unusually long, dark nubs full and thick on the pendulous drop of her flesh. She swayed, to rub those nipples along the back of the black leather couch. She swayed, to entice me with the mounds of her ass, the sculpted muscle of those long thighs, the hot opening ache of her cunt. She swayed, those glorious long legs in those fuck-me heels, Ruby's red shoes.

She looked at my cock behind her. I could see that she did, from my side of the mirror. She watched herself from over there in the mirror, as if she were in another place. Our worlds merged and melted in the silvered glass surface. She seemed a distance away, just as she had been at the café.

I kept my lust simple. I stood behind her, placed the head of my cock at her entrance, and with no preamble, pushed in. Ruby let out a long moan when I first took her, but other than that she was silent, watching me in the mirror fucking her deep gleeful cunt. She tensed her legs, and the slight movement changed the angle of my penetration, putting her centre an inch or two higher, enabling me to fuck Ruby deeper, a jewel of a fuck, deep into her red incarnadine cunt. I fucked Ruby deep, she took me deeper.

"Ohhh, ff... fff... fffuuck." She finally found a word, stuttering it out. "Fff... uuckkk." I started to pound her, crudely, with no sophistication, just a full-blooded, bent over her back, fast fuck.

"Jee... sus." She found her voice and another word, and anybody would think she was praying. "Fu..." Her words ended with each thrust, "...uuckk."

Ruby took her nipples and tugged on them, gripping them between her fingers, just like she held her cigarette, only harder. Ruby wasn't gentle with her nubs, she pulled and stretched them, tugged them hard, giving herself sharp little hurts.

I fucked Ruby faster, pushing her body up against the back of the couch. I reached between her legs, finding her clitoris, finding the sides of the hard shaft at the top of her cunt. I fucked into her harder, loving the slap of our flesh as we fucked.

I watched us both in the mirror. I looked down at the body I was in, and suddenly it felt strange, disembodied, my mind in two places. My Ruby, that Ruby, two women, two men, oh my lord, what a wonderful fuck I was having.

"Don't you come," she said quickly, warning me away from my own rising pleasure. "Don't you dare come."

For the first time with the mirror, she caught my eyes in her gaze, and held me there with her look. With the reflections and the two rooms it was like it was in the café, Ruby distant, watching me from afar. I looked at us in the mirror, seeing myself fuck Ruby. My identity merged with the body around me, her gripping hot cunt, my cock long and thick in her sex.

"Not so fast, naughty boy," she whispered, as she too remembered her first wink.

I slowed our fuck down and she let her tits go. Ruby stretched herself out on the back of the couch, arching back like a cat. Her cunt gripped me, holding me still. I pulsed twice, but stopped moving. She held me perfectly still, then slowly, ever so slowly, and all the while watching me, she placed her two fingers, those red nailed fingers, ever so delicately down onto her clit.

Her movements were so precise, the purpose so similarly exquisite. She could have been smoking a cigarette.

"Don't move," Ruby said, as she began her out of focus trance, masturbating herself in the same lazy way that she smoked. I was fascinated, the room so still and silent, the only movement her fingers and the slow measured pulse of her pussy, clenching and loosening its grip on my shaft, and my answering throb.

Ruby watched me watching her, and I felt a new intensity, her cunt heating hot. Her leg twitched, and I watched Ruby's eyes close with the slow, languorous swoon I'd seen before, when she smoked. I couldn't believe how silently she came, just like exhaling the last stream of smoke, as if she'd smoked her last cigarette.

She quivered, and quivered again, then let her weight fall forward onto the back of the couch.

"Damn," she whispered, after several deep breaths, "that was nice."

Ruby tapped my thigh, signalling me to slide out of her. My cock ached to stay, the shaft rigid, incredibly hard. I looked down at myself as I slid out, my cock a deep engorged red, the veins twisting around the shaft a dark purple. I glistened with Ruby's shining wetness. Her cunt lips were engorged with blood too, her sex dark and beautiful, unfolding as I left her sweet place. I could smell us, our sex rising as a tang at the back of my mouth. Smoother than smoke, more like whiskey, thick like honey.

"Your turn," she said, pushing me down onto the couch. "My turn to play."

Ruby knelt on the floor, rested her head on my belly and took my balls in one hand. She ran a fingertip along the shaft and up around the head, getting the measure of me. Then, with no fuss, and as simply as I'd entered her, Ruby took my head into her mouth and began to suck. She caressed my cock-head with the same slow dedication she had when she smoked a cigarette.

"It gives me something to do with my hands," she said in her low, hoarse voice, then took my head into her mouth again.

I gently stroked Ruby's hair as she took in my cock. As she sucked, Ruby stroked my balls. It was all very decadent, all very slow, being exquisitely sucked on a Thursday afternoon late in winter, being sucked by Ruby.

She sucked me and I stroked her hair. Outside, I'm sure it was getting dark and cold. Inside Ruby's mouth my cock was hot, dark and red. Her mouth was hot, her tongue curious and slow. Ruby's red lipstick slowly transferred to my shaft, indicating how deep she was taking me.

I went into a strange place where all I was, was my cock. Ruby slowly suckled me. Her mouth would taste of my cock if she kissed me, but she didn't. Instead I could smell her, the slightly metallic scent of a woman who's just come, that faint smell of blood. Ruby caressed me, discovering every inch of me.

"I want you to come on my breasts. Change places." Her voice broke my fugue. Her voice was almost trance-like, too, as if she were drugged.

Ruby got up from the floor and I got up from the couch. She lay back on the cushions where I'd been lying, and I knelt over her, my knees on each side of her thighs.

"Go on," she said. "Stroke yourself. I want to see you come."

She lay back, idly playing with a nipple with her smoking fingers, the dark nub hard and erect. I balanced myself with my left hand on the back of the couch, and with my right hand, began to stroke.

I looked down at Ruby's face, seeing her eyes follow the movement of my hand on my shaft, back and forth, over the head of my cock.

She kept teasing and pulling on her nipple, then lazily began to play with her clit.

I held my shaft lightly, my thumb over the top of the shaft, two fingers curled under, stroking back and forth, occasionally moving down over my balls which rode high, my testes pulling up tight. There's a ridge at the base of my cock where the seam of my ball sac joins, oh god it's so sensitive. As I stroked there, my shaft felt heavy, thick and full, heat moving up to the head.

I looked down at Ruby, at her narrowed eyes, nearly closed, yet she was still looking. I sensed rather than knew movement, and realised her fingers were fluttering faster in the folds of her sex. A flush spread on her chest and I kept my own stroking pace steady, wanting Ruby to catch up.

But I couldn't wait. My arousal from the fuck and the suck was too intense, my hand moving faster, feeling that hot swell build up at the base of my spine. I gripped my shaft harder, sliding longer strokes with a twist of my hand. I looked down at the cock head, more purple than red, and my cock felt huge.

My ass tensed, the muscles tightened, and I stroked harder, my breath coming out as low moans. Ruby responded, her own fingers faster, her breath matching mine.

"Do you want to fuck me again, Adam, even harder?" Her low voice had a crack and a hoarseness in it, as if she'd lived only on whiskey and cigarettes all her life.

"That's it baby, come on, my darling, nearly there," she crooned, urging me over the last climbing surge, the last swell, the last hump. "Ohhh, hmmmm, honey... fuu... ckkk, I'm... tssss, damn, Ruby...

She suddenly became coherent, talking to herself, "Gonna come girl, twice?" She chuckled to herself, dark and dirty. "My mouth, baby, come in my mouth."

I needed no second command. So close to my own edge, my own ending, I shifted forward and slid my cock-head in between Ruby's red lips where she sucked on me so hard, her tongue fast moving, that her cheeks collapsed inwards just like they did when she smoked her first cigarette.

Ruby grabbed my ass cheeks to stop me moving, to stop me thrusting too deep, and she was suddenly still. She opened her lips slightly, like she did when letting out smoke, and that was it, that was enough for me.

With a final shudder and an arch in my back, my hands in Ruby's hair, I came, three long pulses and she gripped my cock, nearly gagged. She grabbed a breath just as I jetted twice more, but she was prepared this time and swallowed, easing me back so she only had my plum red head in her mouth. She swallowed again, wiped a dribble of spit and come from her lip, and cupped my balls in her hands.

"Mmmm, hmmm, mmmm." Ruby said something, but her mouth was still full.

I had no real desire to go anywhere, but I eased myself from Ruby's mouth and lay beside her on the couch, my cock softening against her thigh. The aroma of our sex mingled, my come, her juice, in a delicious, earthy scent.

"Christ. I need a cigarette."

"What, to start over?"

"When I catch my breath." Ruby winked.

12