Garter Belts and Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A dab on my hole, darling, then wipe your hands and pour me another drink." She sounded so very polite.

Ruby gave me last orders for this ritualistic fuck of her ass. I could see why last Tuesday was special - every night, playing through her mind what would happen, then dressing up in pure white clothes, pure as snow, fantasising her ass being plundered. I wondered how many times she'd come, thinking of this. I had, several times, stroking my cock, imagining it hard inside Ruby.

"Where's that shot?" she whispered. I gave the glass to her and she took a preparatory sip.

"Do your stuff, lover," Ruby said, her voice low and rough. "Fuck my ass." I loved how she gave the command.

Ruby closed her eyes, and pressed the glass up against the couch so as not to spill it.

The dab of butter on her ass-hole was soft from her heat. I placed the tip of my cock there, applying a faint pressure, then waited. Our bodies were still, poised around that fulcrum of my cock head nestling against her dark hole. I watched, fascinated, seeing the tiny movements of her flesh as her muscle became accustomed to my presence, to the persistent pressure of my cock.

Ruby wriggled, finding a natural angle. "That's it," she said, and took a shot from the whiskey cup. The movement of her knocked back swallow jerked down her body, enough to let my cock in.

I watched, spellbound, as my shaft disappeared into her body, stopping at each locked muscle; a slow patience, a push, and slowly I sank into Ruby. There was no sound. Our fuck was slick and silent until I reached a point deep within her where Ruby gripped me, my impossible penetration. Ruby moaned then, a long low animal moan like a wolf in a distant forest, and she panted, pushing back at me, pushing back to suck the last of me into her.

Then, with a sudden relaxation followed by a grip tighter than any hand, tighter than any cunt, Ruby took every inch of me, the base of my gut pressed right up against her ass cheeks. I looked down, fascinated to see myself gone, my flesh merged beautifully into her, completely hidden.

I took her haunches in my hands, spread her firm globes apart to see, and I slowly fucked Ruby, my shaft coming out two inches, then pushing back in. Her ass was so incredibly tight. I felt her heartbeat around my prick, or it could have been mine, I couldn't tell.

Gripped within her, I leaned forward and the weight of me in her forced another low moan from Ruby, and she reached her fingers under herself to mix pleasure with what passed for pain.

I leaned forward to remove the restraining clips from Ruby's hair, and as I fucked her exquisite ass, her long, magnificent, thick mane of hair fell down over her face.

"Ohhh, fuck, that's me done," Ruby whispered, "no pretending I'm high society now. With your long prick up my ass, there's nowhere to hide, not any more."

Ruby looked up, saw our reflection in the long window, and fucked back onto me, her ass so incredibly tight. Her hair fell like silk over her shoulders, swirling as if in slow motion as her body lunged with our fuck. Her head rose and her neck stretched.

"Oh my fucking god, you've filled me. So good." Ruby exalted me.

I fucked her slick, tight ass; the visual of her round bottom, narrow waist and long back a feast for my eyes. Ruby reached under herself, sliding her fingers into her cunt then around her clitoris, building up her pleasure.

Then she stopped and was completely still for a long moment, the heartbeat of my cock beating deep inside her. Her heart beat rose and fell in faster syncopation around my metal hard shaft. Ruby's body gripped me, tight tight, tight tight. I couldn't get away if I wanted to.

"I want to see you," she whispered. "Take me to bed."

This was an extension of her new mood, her ghost mood. I could see her, looking at us in the reflecting glass, our disembodied bodies floating in space beyond the window. One man standing, a woman bent sprawled before him, their bodies locked in silence together.

"That feeling when your cock leaves me, that emptiness, your weight going... that's part of it. That hollowing out..." Ruby's voice was almost dreamy.

"Then knowing I'll fill you again, is that it, Ruby?"

"I can't bear you leaving, and I ache to have you back. It's..."

"Don't explain, no words." I began the leaving pull. Ruby lay completely still, her body motionless, her eyes closed. I felt spontaneous grips of her channel as her ass tried to restrain me, prevent me from leaving. But for me, the pleasure remained with the tightness, and knowing what I now knew.

I'd been chosen by Ruby to give her this, this existential emptiness as my cock left her body, her ass rejecting me, pushing me out in that automatic expulsion. The void came over her. Ruby moaned as I left her, "No, no, don't... don't ever leave me."

The cerebral intensity of the moment nearly made me come right then, the exquisite fuck of my brain fighting the simple animal crudity of my body. I clenched against myself, leaving her two thick pulses as a promise.

She was almost weeping as my cock left her. I looked down and watched her hole close slowly, the rich deep pink of her flesh folding in on itself to leave Ruby's dark anus slowly pulsing.

"Take me to bed, Adam, and fill me again." Her voice was a whisper, full of longing, full of want and desire. Lust was somewhere far behind, back with the play acting and the cigarettes. Ruby no longer needed props, this was real. She ached for me, I could see it in her face.

I helped her down from the back of the couch, and she clung to me as we slowly walked to the bedroom. As Ruby passed it by, she upended the empty shot glass on the table. I picked up the plate of butter, and again, the white serviette. She stroked my cheek with gratitude.

"You're good for me, Adam," Ruby said.

In her room, I lay Ruby down, her head against two pillows, her legs spread wide on the bed. I pulled the white vestigial, virginal white stockings down her legs, dropping them sideways to the floor. Ruby was solemn as I did so, then smiled, her slow radiant smile. She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, exposing her big breasts with their thick, dark nipples.

"Naked enough for you, Adam?" she said, "finally."

"It takes a while to undress you, Ruby," I replied. "But your soul is next, for a moment."

"Thank god you're a patient man."

I looked down at Ruby, spread on the bed before me. I ran a finger from the coil of her navel, down over the curve of her belly, down the outside of one long leg, then up the inside of a thigh to her sex. Her skin was softest on the inside of her thigh, so I circled around it again, to make sure.

I reached for the butter plate. I didn't need much, my cock already greased from her body. I hooked Ruby's knee up in the crook of my arm, and with my other hand placed the tip of my cock onto the dark centre of her anus. Not much pressure was needed, and I slid into her, through that double stop block, all the time looking into her eyes.

When I was fully sheathed in her body, Ruby closed her eyes, tilted her head to one side and sighed, a long, satisfied sigh. I felt her body relax around me, soften and absorb me. I felt I'd been embraced, Ruby taking me differently, her body accepting my entry, welcoming me into her.

"Slowly, Adam, fuck me slowly."

I set up a steady slow movement. Ruby's grip was different now, as she lay on her back. My slide was easier, deeper too. I found a good angle and began to fuck Ruby faster, the creaming of the butter making it easy. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"I've got you now, Adam, you're safe inside me."

Ruby held my gaze as I loved her, my slow luxurious shafting held in her hot embrace. Her black eyes held mine, every now and then widening as I brought her a surge of delight, sometimes narrowing as I gave her unwanted pain. She breathed through it.

"Do that again."

I arched my back, holding my weight on my arms. The fulcrum of my prick found a new depth in her ass, and the space between our bodies widened. Ruby slid her hand down to her cunt. I looked down to see her masturbate, finding a quick rhythm that filled the spaces between my thrusts.

Ruby's impossibly tight grip held me harder than a hand ever could. My hands went back to push wide her thighs, opening her body to me even more. My finger tips slid on the slick sweat from her skin, my fingers swirling down to her plugged anus. Ruby filled herself with her own fingers, and between us we began to climb.

The scent of her cunt rose, so sweet I could taste it. The scent of sweet arousal fought with the darker scent of carnal musk from her deeper, dark ass, as we found a faster pace. I fucked her back channel harder, my cock pulling half out of her, plunging in deeper.

Ruby's breasts shook, big and heavy on her chest. She took a hand away from her clit and squeezed a nipple, pinching it between her fingers, stretching it up, pulling it up from her shuddering flesh.

My ass tensed, the muscles tightened, and I stroked harder, my breath coming in low moans. Ruby responded, her own fingers faster, her breath matching mine. Her body shook with my thrusts. She started to murmur, her voice low and husky.

"Oh fuuckk, fuckkk, Jesus you fill me, so fucking..." Ruby's eyes opened wide with astonishment as I found some deeper place. "Full. Fuu...ckkk."

Her fingers grabbed and clawed at my ass and hips, pulling me harder into her body. Her ass gripped and loosened and the tightness all around me made me feel huge as I fucked Ruby's ass and...

"I'm close now, so... " The coil of my orgasm tightened at the base of my spine, surging forward, exploding in huge pulses, and my world flashed red and blinding white behind my eyes. Somewhere in there I heard Ruby...

"Oh god, oh god, ohhhh... fuuckk... mine, all mine, cream my ass, cream it... ohh my god, oh my baby..."

Her arms wrapped around me, pulling me down onto her body. Ruby gripped my ass cheeks, clamping me inside her, and with two last shudders, she took the last of my come inside her. I fell forward onto the soft fullness of her breasts where Ruby held me.

A long moment passed, and several more. The smell of our fuck filled my nostrils. A nipple nudged my lips, and I suckled on Ruby's tit. She cradled it to me in her hand.

"Suck on it, baby," she whispered, and if she'd given me milk, I'd have drunk it.

"Wriggle, honey, you're a lump." My eyes were closed in my bliss, but the softness in her voice told me everything.

We somehow flopped to our side, her thigh high on mine so my cock stayed inside her.

"You filled me there, Adam. Fucked me full." Ruby sounded pleased with herself, with me too. She still had me clenched hard and tight, but my prick was softening and I felt that steady push as she expelled me.

She clamped her thighs tight around my cock as it lay thick up against the heat of her cunt and her ass-hole.

"I'm going to be a mess," Ruby said, "in the morning. But that doesn't matter because... I really needed that."

We held each other, our arms wrapped tight around ourselves, talking quietly. Ruby told me more about herself, not much, but enough; and we were content.

After fifteen minutes Ruby got out of bed to go the bathroom, and my come was a long streaking line down her thigh. Her long hair was tangled in a twist down her back. Ruby looked back at me, and she looked so much softer, so much younger. 'You're good for me, Adam.'

"Give me a minute to tidy my ass," she said, "then come in and we'll share a shower."

I watched Ruby as she went into the bathroom, nudging the door shut with her foot. I lay with my thoughts until I heard the toilet flush and the shower door rattle. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, where Ruby was already soaking her body under the hot running water.

I slid the door open and went in behind Ruby, taking the soap from her. I ran the smooth block over her breasts, taking their weight one at a time, quickly curving the lather over her nipples without lingering, down over the small plumpness of her belly, down over her pubic hair. Ruby spread her legs slightly so I could wash her vadge. She leaned back to kiss me, just the once, popping her finger on my nose for affection.

She turned, so I could soap her backside, washing our cream and stain and smell away. She pushed back at me, I pressed my thumb into her. Ruby gripped twice to reward us both and to remind us, then she turned again. We kissed longer this time, until the water pushed strands of hair into her eyes.

"My turn," Ruby said, as she took the soap from my hand and washed me too, lathering the soap up over my chest, my back, down to my heavy cock. She washed it, my ass, and pressed a knuckle up against my anus.

"Would you like to be pegged one day?" she asked, almost with idle curiosity.

"Yes," I replied, quite simply.

"Good," she said. "I'd like that. One day."

Ruby turned to me, then placed the block of soap on its cradle. "Our one days, Adam. I think we could have quite a few."

"I'd like that, Ruby. With you."

And with that said, no more was needed. We stayed in the shower, kissing, until the water had washed all the soap away and our skin was no longer slippery. We dried each other, and I dried Ruby 's long hair; patted it dry at least, until she pushed me away, saying, "Much quicker my way," and it was, a towel in a turban turned high on her head with practised efficiency.

Later, I lay in Ruby's bed and watched her brush her hair out with the same concentration she used when she smoked a cigarette or prepared for anal sex. She coiled it up and clipped it away from her face, before coming back to the bed. She dropped her dressing gown away to declare her magnificent naked body for me.

"I'm wet," Ruby said, and she was, as she slid herself down my cock.

"There," she said later, "both places filled."

Later again, after we'd eaten and again were in bed, her back against my belly, Ruby reached for her phone and quickly sent a text.

"Who's that to?" I asked. "Isn't it a bit late to be sending texts?"

"Lizzie," Ruby replied. "Arranging breakfast."

"At eleven thirty on a Saturday night? Isn't that a bit rude."

"Not really," Ruby replied. "If she's got company, she won't see it till morning. If she's alone, she'll start wondering."

© electricblue66 2020


12