Gary and Chuck Share the Girls

Story Info
Chuck shares his girlfriends with his dad.
6.4k words
4.52
16.8k
25
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary Newandowski formed a close bond with his son Chuck a couple of years ago. They've kept the source of their bonding a secret from Sharon who is Gary's wife and Chuck's mother.

It started a few weeks before Chuck graduated from high school. He was a star on the basketball team and was dating one of the cheerleaders, a 5-foot-7, busty blue-eyed blonde named Stacy. During Chuck's senior season they both turned 18 in February. Gary knew they were happy and spent a lot of time together during the season and in the spring.

The week before Memorial Day, Gary had gotten home from work early and was heading to his room to get changed when he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from Chuck's room. Gary cracked open the door to see what was going on and his jaw dropped when he saw Stacy riding Chuck reverse cowgirl.

Chuck was flat on his back on the bed, his view of the door blocked by Stacy. The sight of Stacy's swinging tits, which Gary guessed to be a 40C, her swinging hair, and soft moans were too much for Gary. He undid his pants, took his cock out and started to stroke.

At this moment, Stacy who had been riding with her head down, lifted her head and opened her eyes. She spotted the open door and Gary stroking himself. Instead of screaming in shock, she smiled and winked at him. She moved her right hand to her breast and raised it so she could lower her mouth and swirl her tongue over the nipple.

Gary was starting to stroke a little faster as she winked at him again and then laid back and whispered something in Chuck's ear. She climbed off Chuck, who had his eyes closed, and turned her back to the door. She bent over, taking Chuck's cock in her mouth while wiggling her ass at Gary.

This got to be too much for Gary who quietly closed the door and quickly ran to the bathroom and stroked himself to a powerful orgasm. He then went to his room, got changed, and went to out to do some yardwork.

That night Chuck went to Gary's basement office.

"Dad, can I talk to you about something?" Chuck said.

"Sure, what's on your mind?"

"it's a little embarrassing and I definitely don't want to talk about it in front of mom."

"What is it?" Gary asked, turning his full attention to his son.

"As you've probably guessed Stacy and I are having sex."

"Yes, she's a very attractive girl and I hope you're using protection."

"We're using protection. But to get to my point, we've been watching porn together and this afternoon she expressed an interest in wanting to have a threesome with another guy."

"How do you feel about it?"

"It might be kinda hot, but also a little weird."

"How so?"

"It would be hot to watch her blow another guy while I fuck her, but weird if it as a classmate who might talk about it in school or a complete stranger."

"That eliminates a lot of possibilities. Have you two talked about who the third would be?"

"We did and I'm a little weirded out by her suggestion, which is what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Go on."

"She said since we don't want it to be a classmate who might say something, no matter how much we trust him and we don't want it to be a stranger, it has to be someone else we know. She suggested you."

"Me?"

"Yeah," Chuck said. "I told her I needed to think about it and talk to you. It would be weird watching you cheat on mom with Stacy and weirder sharing her with you. But on the other hand, I want to grant her wish and we know you'll never say a word about it. What do you think?"

"Son, in the 20-plus years I've been married to your mom I've never cheated on her. I was tempted once and while watching and reading porn have often fantasized about fucking other women, but have never gone through with it in real life. However, I'll do it for you, knowing you and Stacy won't say a word about it. Your mom is on a business trip next week. Bring Stacy over on Tuesday and start doing what you two do. I'll come home from work early, sneak in to the room and join in."

"Thanks dad."

"Thank you, son."

That Tuesday, Gary came home from work to find Chuck and Stacy were naked. Chuck was lying in his bed and Stacy was bent at the waist with her lips wrapped Chuck's thin 9-inch cock bobbing up and down. Gary, after watching for a few minutes, snuck in and knelt behind Stacy and started to lick her pussy.

Stacy gasped in shock before resuming her licking and sucking of Chuck's cock. Gary moved his head between Stacy's body and the bed and began to flick and lick his tongue up and down the length of Stacy's moist folds from the front before sliding his tongue between them. He moved a hand up and started to gently began rubbing her clit while continuing to tongue her pussy.

"Oh god!" she moaned. "That feels so fucking good."

Gary continued to lick her, sucking her moist lips into his mouth, savoring her juices.

Stacy, who had now taken her mouth off Chuck's cock and was only stroking it, was moaning louder and babbling incoherently how good it felt.

Not letting up, Gary started to finger fuck her slowly while licking her clit.

"Holy fuck I'm cumming!" Stacy half-shouted, half moaned, as she moved her hands to hold Gary's head in place as her whole body shook in orgasm.

"I need some cock in me now," she said. "Chuck get behind me and pound me while I blow your dad."

Chuck quickly grabbed a condom off the nightstand and got behind her while Gary jumped up and stood in front of her, his thick 7-inch cock sticking straight out.

Stacy smiled when she saw Gary's cock.

"Your son is a few inches longer than you, but you're thicker, I think I'll like that," she said before starting to lick up and down the length of Gary's cock.

Chuck, who had put the condom on, stood behind her mesmerized at the sight of her licking his dad's cock. He began teasing her by rubbing his cock up and down her pussy.

She paused her licking to look over her shoulder and smile at Chuck.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me!" she demanded before lowering her mouth over Gary's cock.

With that Chuck grabbed her hips and slammed into her. He started fucking her hard and fast. Each thrust forced her head further onto Gary's cock. Gary grabbed her head and helped guide her for a few minutes before easing it off him so she could lick the length. She then proceeded to suck his balls one at a time while stroking his cock.

Chuck leaned forwarded and was squeezing her tits as he thrust.

"God I needed that," she moaned and started to buck her hips back at Chuck.

Chuck continued to thrust into her as she continued her oral assault on Gary's cock.

A few minutes later Chuck started to groan, "I love how tight you are and I'm almost there."

"So am I baby, please cum with me," she panted as she started to urgently stroke Gary's cock.

Moments later it happened.

"Uuuugggghhh," Chuck groaned as he held himself inside her as he came.

"Oooooohyyyeahhh," she moaned as her body shook while not letting go of Gary's cock.

"That was great," she smiled.

"You're not done yet," Gary said as he grabbed a condom from the nightstand and put it on before sitting down in Chuck's desk chair. "I haven't cum yet and you're going to ride me until I do."

"Anything you say Mr. N," Stacy smiled as sweat rolled off her forehead before straddling Gary.

Gary held his cock straight up as Stacy straddled him, putting one hand on his shoulder and reached down with the other to grip his cock and line him up. One she felt the head of his cock between her lips she let go and moved it to his other shoulder.

She started to ride slowly as she adjusted to Gary's girth. He leaned in and started to tongue her breasts as started to grind herself against his groin when she was fully impaled. A few minutes later she was soon moving up and down, riding him hard and fast. He squeezed her nipples as she rode him.

"You feel so fucking good," Gary panted. "I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to last."

"It's okay," Stacy said looking over at Chuck stroking himself. "If you don't give me an O, Chuck's ready to fuck me senseless."

Moments later Gary grabbed Stacy's hips and held her down while burying his face in her cleavage as he groaned loudly as he came.

"Thank you," he said and proceeded to lick Stacy's nipples before letting go of her hips so she could climb off his lap.

"No," Stacy said with her hands in his hair. "Thank you for helping us out."

"I'm going to leave you two alone now," Gary said as he got up to head out of the room.

As he was leaving the room, he heard the headboard banging and turned to see Stacy on her back, with her legs on Chuck's shoulders as he pounded away.

The next night Chuck went to his dad again.

"Dad, can we talk?" he asked.

"If it's about an encore, the answer is no, once is enough," Gary replied. "As great as her mouth and pussy felt, we can't do it again. You two crazy teens are still a few weeks from graduation and need to focus on each other."

"No, it's not that," Chuck laughed. "It's about what happened at Stacy's house this afternoon."

"What happened?"

"Stacy and I were making out and talking about what happened yesterday. Soon we were naked and in a 69 when her mom walked into the room."

"What was her reaction?"

"After her initial shock she came over and said 'Stacy, you're doing it wrong, you should do it like this' and proceeded to give me the greatest blowjob ever. For the next two hours Stacy and her mom were double-teaming me. They alternated who was blowing me, riding my cock, and riding my face. After we were done fucking, she talked to us and we confessed to her about yesterday."

"What?"

"She made us tell. She's a widow and you'll probably be getting a phone call from her."

"Thanks for the heads up. By the way, how did you like having two women at once? I've never experienced it, only fantasized about it with porn."

"It was amazing. I thought Stacy was great, but her mom is even better."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"So, what did you really want to talk about?"

"What do I if I like having sex with Stacy's mom more than I like having sex with her? "

"First get those thoughts out of your head. Second, realize it's probably not going to happen again. Stacy's mom knows it wasn't the right thing to do. Stacy's your girlfriend and she's the one you need to focus on."

"You're right, it will be difficult, but I'll try."

A half-hour later the phone rang.

"Hi, is this Chuck's dad, Gary?" the caller said.

"It is," Gary replied. "Would you happen to be Stacy's mom?"

"Yes, I'm Roxanne, but you can call me Roxy. Do you know what our kids are doing?"

"Yes, I know all about what they're doing with each other, and with us."

"What are we going to do about it?"

"How about we meet for lunch tomorrow and discuss it."

"Fine, come over at noon tomorrow, do you know the address?"

"I can get it from Chuck."

"Good, I'll see you then."

The next afternoon Gary showed up wearing Dockers and a polo while Roxy wore a denim skirt and loose-fitting blouse that showed a hint of cleavage. Gary's about 5-foot-9, short brown hair and an average build. Roxy is 5-foot-10, a few inches taller than her daughter, with strawberry blonde hair, 38D breasts, and curves in all the right places. The sight of her caused Gary to start to get hard and a slight bulge appeared in his pants.

"What are we going to do about our kids?" Roxy asked. "Stacy's an only child and I don't know what to do. My husband Harry died of a heart attack a few years ago and I know he'd beat the shit out of Chuck if he knew what was going on."

"How do you feel about it?" Gary asked. "They're normal, healthy teenagers. Chuck is an only child too. We've raised our children well and they're using protection. As long as they return to being monogamous and stop having their parents join in, they'll be fine."

"I guess I'm okay with it. They're responsible and they do make a great couple."

"Yes they do."

"I'm sorry about joining them yesterday. I've been afraid to have sex since Harry died, but the sight of Chuck's young, long cock was too tempting, I couldn't resist."

"I'm sorry about the other day. They wanted to explore a threesome but wanted it with someone who wasn't a classmate or a stranger. I couldn't say no to Stacy's hot body. By the way, why have you been afraid to have sex?"

"You mean Stacy didn't tell you? Harry died of a heart attack while we were fucking."

"Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Were you two being that wild or did he have a heart condition?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," Roxy laughed as she pushed her chest out and flicked her hair back. She glanced down and smiled at the sight of Gary's growing hard-on. "Stacy tells me you're quite the pussy eater, can I get a demonstration?"

"It depends. Chuck tells me you give amazing blowjobs. Could I get a demonstration?"

"Well, you look like you're ready, so yes I will. But I see you have a ring, what would your wife say?"

"Sharon doesn't have to know. The other day was the first time I cheated on her in 21 years of marriage. Looks like today will be the second."

"Knowing that I can be a killer fuck, you still want to take your chances?"

"Yes, I do. You're hotter than your daughter. Besides, it's like the song says, 'Stacy's mom has got it going on'."

Gary walked over to Roxy and embraced her. They slid their tongues into the other's mouth and Gary reached his left hand inside her blouse where he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Were you planning on seducing me and fucking me to death as punishment for fucking your daughter?" Gary chuckled.

"Maybe," Roxy laughed before she licked Gary's neck and reached her right hand down to unzip his fly and fish out his stiff cock which she began to stroke.

Gary put his left hand back inside her blouse and continued to massage her breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers.

"We have a problem," Gary said.

"What?" she replied.

"We're overdressed for demonstrations." Gary chuckled.

"You're right," Roxy replied while laughing and removed her skirt to show she wasn't wearing any panties.

Gary quickly pulled down his pants and boxers and removed his shirt while Roxy took off her blouse.

Now naked, they embraced again and Roxy started to stroke Gary's cock while he rubbed his fingers against her pussy.

He moved her into the kitchen and pushed her against the breakfast bar. He helped her onto it and grabbed a chair so he could sit in front of her.

Gary started to lick her pussy slowly. He licked slowly up and down, teasing her with his tongue. He kept his tongue flat as he slid it up and down the length of her lips several times while his hands were raised to rub her breasts.

He took his right hand off her breast and gently slid a finger inside her as he rolled his tongue over her clit. While he was licking her pussy, she moved a foot into his lap and started rubbing his cock causing him to moan into her pussy.

He continued to rapidly flick his tongue over her clit, gently sucking it between his teeth, while finger-fucking her. She moved her other foot into his lap and took his cock between the soles of her feet and started to pump.

He lifted his head from her pussy and moaned, "How did you know I love footjobs?"

"Just a lucky guess," she laughed and pushed his head back to her pussy.

He moved his fingers to her clit and started to rub while sticking his tongue inside her.

Moments later she cried out and her body shook as she was overtaken by a powerful orgasm.

"That was amazing," she moaned. "Your cock feels ready, my turn to please you."

"Not yet," Gary replied and resumed licking and finger-fucking her.

A few minutes later she had another orgasm, not as powerful as the first.

"My turn to please you," she said and pushed his head away.

With that she hopped off the counter and made Gary stand up before pushing him against it. He took the hint and lifted himself onto it.

She sat in the hair and pulled her hair to the side before beginning to lick his cock. Her tongue traced its way up from the base across the tip and back down again. She was doing this slowly and deliberately and she ran her fingertips across his balls.

After a minute or two she sped up her licking and looked up into his eyes.

"Do you like it when I look in your eyes while licking your cock?" she asked.

"Yes I do, I'm a sucker for blue eyes," he replied.

"Good," she said as she took his cock in her hand, aiming it at her face.

She looked up at him again as she placed her lips on the tip before opening her mouth and lowering it over his length. As she slowly and exquisitely bobbed up and down on his cock, he moved a foot to the chair and positioned it so he could rub his big toe against her pussy, feeling how wet she was.

She increased the speed of her bobbing when she felt his toe.

Then she took his cock out of his mouth and while looking up into his eyes and took his balls between her lips and teased them with her tongue while stroking him rapidly.

"Shit, I'm close," he moaned as he put his hands in her hair.

"Give it to me," she said before lowering her lips over his shaft.

Moments later he groaned loudly and shot what felt like an endless amount of cum into her mouth.

When he finished, he was breathing hard and took his hands out of her hair.

"Delicious," she said sticking out her cum-covered tongue before swallowing the rest of it down.

"But we're not done yet," she added before wrapping her lips around his cock and continuing to suck him.

After several minutes of sucking and stroking, Gary was hard again.

"I see you're ready, but I also noticed you've been staring at these," she said and smiled as she pushed her breasts together.

"Maybe you'll like this," she continued as she wrapped her tits around Gary's cock and allowed him to tit-fuck her.

After a few minutes of watching his cock sliding in her cleavage, she stood up and grabbed it leading him to the living room.

She pushed him back onto the couch and straddled his lap.

"Wait, shouldn't we be like the kids and use condoms?" Gary asked.

"No time," Roxy replied. "Don't you want to feel me riding you bareback?"

"Yes, I do."

"I want that too," she panted as she reached down and guided his cock into her pussy. She started a slow and sexy ride, grinding into his pelvis on the downstroke as he leaned in to suck her tits. This lasted only a few minutes.

"Enough of this slow stuff," Gary said as he grabbed her hips and started to rapidly jackhammer himself up into her.

Her tits her were bouncing wildly, her hair was flying everywhere, and she started moaning loudly how good it felt.

"As much as I love this view and how good you feel, I want this to last, so get off me," Gary said and smacked her ass.

She climbed off him and Gary guided her to the floor before getting between her legs and entering her missionary.

He put her legs on his shoulders and started fucking her with a slow, steady stroke, gradually building in speed and intensity. He took her right ankle and guided her foot to his face so he could lick her toes as he thrust. He looked down and smiled as the sight of her bouncing breasts. Then he moved his gaze higher up her body and saw those blue eyes staring at him as her lips made a kissing motion.

He moved her legs off his shoulders and leaned into her so he could suck on her breasts while thrusting. She wrapped her legs around his lower back and started pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts.

After a minute she lifted his face up so he could look at her.

"I know you like looking in my eyes and sucking on my tits while fucking, but you might like this better," she said.

With that she took control and rolled them so she was on top, grinding against him with her breasts in his face. After a minute she raised herself and looked into his eyes.

12