Gary and Chuck Share the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a confession," she said. "Harry didn't die of heart attack during sex. We always fucked like animals. We never had a need for swinging or swapping, we were wild enough to always satisfy each other. Son of a bitch died of a heart attack running a half marathon. Since then I've been afraid of being disappointed that nobody could satisfy me like he could. Then I saw your son's cock and my daughter praised your skills and I realized how much I missed sex. Now I'm going to stand up and you're going to take me from behind."

"Yes ma'am," Gary said.

She climbed off him and bent over the arm of the couch.

"Get in me now!" she shouted.

Gary entered her with one thrust and leaned forward to grab her breasts as he maintained a steady pace.

"Harder and faster," she panted.

Gary grabbed her hips and started slamming into her, pausing every few strokes to smack her ass. They were lost in their lustful fucking as the sound of their flesh slapping together and their moans filled the room. They were so into what they were doing they didn't hear the door open.

"Mom!" Stacy shouted.

"Dad!" Chuck shouted.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Stacy said asked half shouting.

"What does it look like?" Gary said while still thrusting. "Your mom and I are fucking."

"What he said honey," Roxy panted. "You were right, he's a fantastic pussy eater who also knows how to use his thick and filling cock."

"What are we supposed to do?" Chuck asked.

"Son, you and Stacy have two choices - go to her room and start fucking, or stand there and watch."

"I think we'll take option three," Chuck said.

"I didn't hear an option three," Stacy said. "Besides, seeing them fucking has made me horny for your cock. Let's get to my room."

"Option three is joining in," Chuck said. "I'd love to experience your mom again and you can't tell me you wouldn't want another turn with my dad."

"Since you put it that way, I guess we can have some fun with them first," Stacy said. "But remember to save some for me because I want your cock filling me."

"I will," Chuck said. "I want your pussy wrapped around my cock."

"Oh God your cock feels so gooood" Roxy moaned looking over her shoulder and smiling at Gary.

Moments later Chuck was naked standing in front of Roxy offering his cock to her mouth. Roxy quickly wrapped her lips around it and started to bob.

Stacy was sitting naked rubbing her breasts against Gary's leg while she licked his balls.

"Fuck your pussy is so tight and so good," Gary groaned. "I'm getting close."

"Don't you dare pull out, I want to feel you shooting inside me," Roxy panted.

"Sorry, but I have other ideas," Gary said.

With that Gary pulled his cock out and aimed it at Stacy as he started to cum, with the first few shots landing on her breasts before she wrapped her lips around it. She took the final few shots in her throat before swallowing it down.

Stacy kept Gary's cock in her mouth, tonguing it and caressing his balls. She took it out of her mouth and started to stroke it, licking his balls.

"Get hard for me," Stacy panted.

Chuck was moaning and had his hands in Roxy's hair as she licked and then deep-throated his cock.

Stacy had moved one hand to her pussy and was rubbing her clit as she stroked Gary. She continued to moan for him to get hard.

Once he was hard, she told him she'd be right back. She ran to her room where she grabbed two condoms.

"You'll need this," she panted as she tossed one at Chuck.

She then knelt in front of Gary, and put a condom on him before laying down on her back. She lifted and spread her legs growling at Gary for him to get in her.

He quickly dropped to his knees, lifted her legs onto his shoulders and entered her. He started thrusting with a slow, steady stroke, while rubbing her breasts.

Roxy paused her oral pleasing of Chuck to allow him to put a condom on before pushing him back onto the couch and starting to ride him hard. Her tits were bouncing in Chuck's face and her hair was swinging wildly.

"I have an idea," Gary said to Stacy as he pulled out and maneuvered them by the couch. He put them in position so Stacy could lick Chuck's balls. It also put Gary in position to lean forward so he could alternate using his finger and tongue to tease Roxy's anus.

"Fuck that feels good," Roxy said. "I haven't felt that in years."

Gary continued to fuck Stacy as he worked on Roxy's anus. He started to pump one finger then two into her backside, stretching it open.

"Oh God yes!" Stacy moaned as she released Chuck's balls and arched her back in orgasm.

"Sorry Stacy, but I need to pull out," Gary said as he stood up.

He slowly eased his cock into Roxy's ass causing her to pause riding Chuck to adjust to the new cock in her. As he eased his cock into her ass he grabbed her breasts and pulled her back to him.

"Oh fuck!" Roxy shouted, wincing a little. "I wasn't ready for that."

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Stacy whined.

"It's obvious, stand on the couch, push Chuck back, and put your pussy in his face," Gary said. "Or you could stay on the floor and alternate between licking Chuck's balls and my balls."

With that Stacy stood up and moved to the couch.

"Ooooh shit, that feels good," Roxy moaned looking over her shoulder at Gary before turning to face Chuck. "Start thrusting in time with your dad."

It took a minute or two before father and son found the perfect rhythm and were fucking her senseless.

As Roxy was babbling incoherently, riding out multiple orgasms, Stacy put her pussy in Chuck's face. He instinctively started to lick like a starving man.

Gary moved his hands to Roxy's hips and groaned he was going to cum and pushed in holding himself in place so Roxy could feel his twitching cock. Moments later, Chuck moved his face away from Stacy and groaned he was cumming as he thrust up into Roxy a final time.

Gary's took his cock out of Roxy's ass as she slumped back against him.

"Thank you for the wildest afternoon I've had since Harry was alive," she said.

"You're welcome," Gary said. "Thank you for the best sex of my life, but we're not done yet."

"Really?" Roxy grinned.

"Kids, go to Stacy's room and have fun, Roxy and I have some more things to discuss," Gary said.

"Discuss? Sure," Stacy and Chuck said in unison using a mock tone and laugh as they walked away.

"What are we going to do with those two?" Roxy laughed.

"Let them be together. But we have to stop fucking them. They're too young for us. Besides Chuck's falling for you instead of Stacy."

"Really? He thinks he prefers me over my daughter?"

"Yes and I told him to forget about you and focus on Stacy."

"Well, what about you? You didn't seem to mind fucking my daughter."

"She's young and hot, but I'll take a mature, sexy, skilled partner like you over her any day of the week."

"And I'll take a mature, confident, skilled, lover like you over your son any time."

"How about we become fuck buddies as long as we agree the kids are off-limits."

"You just want to use me for sex, not a relationship?"

"Yes. I'm not leaving Sharon for you. But the sex is too good, so I'll be a cheating asshole."

"I'm just teasing you," Roxy laughed. "Even though it's been a few years since Harry died, I'm not sure I want a relationship just yet. However, today made me realize how much I've missed sex with people as opposed to just using a vibrator and my imagination. So, I'll settle for being a fuck buddy."

"We'll just have to be careful not to have my wife or the kids catch us."

"Sounds good to me," Roxy grinned as she reached down to stroke Gary. "You said earlier we weren't done. Do you think you can get it up again?"

"I don't remember the last time I got it up this many times in a session," Gary said. "This conversation was my way of stalling to give me recovery time. I think you're skilled enough to coax another one out of me because I want to fuck you again."

"Good," Roxy said as she lowered her head into Gary's lap.

After several minutes of working him over orally Gary was hard. He sat back on the couch and she climbed onto his lap. She rode him wildly bareback for five minutes before he grabbed her hips and came deep inside her while looking into her eyes.

A few days later Sharon returned home from her business trip.

"Hey guys, anything good happen while I was away?" she asked.

"No, just busy with work," Gary said.

"No mom, just the usual, schoolwork and spending time with Stacy," Chuck said.

"You two kids are pretty serious," Sharon said. "When are we going to meet her parents?"

"Her mom's a widow, her dad died of a heart attack a few years ago," Chuck said.

"Sorry to hear that," Sharon said. "Maybe we should invite them over for dinner some night."

"Sounds like a good idea," Gary said.

A few nights later the invitation was made and accepted. Roxy and Stacy were eating a chicken dinner with Chuck, Gary and Sharon. After dinner and the table was cleared, Chuck and Stacy went off to Chuck's bedroom while the parents talked about life and the kids. During the conversation, Sharon complemented Roxy on her looks, saying it was obvious where Stacy got her looks from. Roxy returned the compliment, saying some of Chuck's good looks must've come from Sharon.

Ten minutes later, the sounds of Stacy moaning and a headboard thumping could be heard.

"Is that what I think it is?" Sharon asked.

"Yes," Gary said. "They're having sex. I heard the same sounds while you were away, asked Chuck about it and they're using protection."

"I heard the same thing at my house one afternoon," Roxy said. "I let them be and talked to Stacy about it afterwards."

"You realize we could be doing the same thing out here and they wouldn't notice," Gary laughed.

"There you go with that one track mind again," Sharon said smacking Gary's shoulder. "We are not having sex out here in front of Roxy."

"If you won't have sex with me, would you let Roxy have sex with me? "

"No! You must've missed the 'Property of Sharon' tattoo I put on your penis."

"Rats," Roxy chuckled. "I was hoping you'd say yes, the sounds of the kids are turning me on."

"Come on honey," Gary implored. "I'd share you with her if there was mutual interest."

"How many times do I have to say 'no' before you listen?" Sharon said, sounding annoyed. "Excuse me, but I need to go calm down."

After Sharon left the room Gary spoke.

"Oh well, I tried," he said.

"Now I know why you're coming to me, she seems like a prude," Roxy said.

"No, she's not a prude, she's just shy about these things and doesn't get turned on easily," Gary replied. "She also gets upset when I constantly bring up sex. She's also ticklish, if I try going down on her with any stubble on my face she'll start laughing and push me away."

"Her loss," Roxy said. "I kinda like the stubble more than when you're clean shaven."

"I'll have to remember that," Gary replied.

Five minutes later Sharon returned and some small talk was made before Roxy left.

"Why did you have to suggest sex in front of her?" Sharon asked Gary after Roxy was out the door.

"Why not?" Gary laughed. "The kids shouldn't be the only ones having fun."

"You know how I hate talking about sex in front of others. You also know how pissed I was at you last time Karen (her sister) was here. You suggested Karen could've joined in if she walked in on us. That was a comment you made privately to me and I was pissed, how did you think I'd react to a similar comment in front of someone else? Did you suggest it tonight because you think Roxy is hotter than I am? You know I'm not confident in my looks."

"That wasn't the reason I suggested it. I suggested it because, as you like to call me, I'm a horny old man and thought it could be fun. You know I love you and would never leave you, so why are you so upset by it?"

"You know I'm not confident with how I look and that I'm overweight. Roxy is thinner and sexier than me, I saw how you looked at her."

"So I was admiring her beauty, it doesn't change my love for you."

"I'm still pissed at you and this will take me some time to get over."

"Take whatever time you need."

The sounds of sex were still coming from Chuck's bedroom.

"They're still going at it?" Sharon asked. "Does he get this sex obsession from you?"

"No, he gets it from being a teenager with lots of hormones. We could go off to our room and have fun like they're having."

"There you go again, thinking sex will make everything better. It won't. I'm still mad at you. Let's watch some TV with the volume up so we don't have to listen to them."

It would be another 20 minutes before Chuck and Stacy came out of the room and Chuck drove Stacy home.

For the next week, Sharon refused to have sex with Gary. But over the following week, she forgave him and they were soon making love like they used to, not wild fucking, but tender loving a few nights a week, always missionary.

The rest of the summer, Stacy and Chuck spent a lot of time fucking before heading off to separate colleges During June and July, Gary and Roxy were fucking a several times a week, but stopped in mid-August as Roxy started to date a guy she met and likes.

The first month of school was uneventful. Gary and Sharon got updates from Chuck that he was doing well with his classes and adjusting to college life while Roxy got similar updates from Stacy. The parents found it a little strange that Chuck and Stacy weren't keeping in touch with each other.

In October Gary got a text from Chuck.

"Dad, we need to talk"

"What is it Chuck?"

"Remember my situation with Stacy back in the spring? It's come up again."

"You're in college. Isn't that what roommates are for?" Gary wrote with a laughing emoji.

"Hell no"

"Chuck, you're three hours away, what do you expect me to do?"

"Help me"

"Send me her picture"

Chuck sent a picture and the girl could've passed for a twin sister of Melody Marks.

"Your mom is going away on a 10-day business trip next week. Bring her here and I'll help out. By the way, what's her name?"

"Her name is Wendy and can't you come here?"

"Bring her home, that way none of your friends will ask what I was doing on campus and your mom won't ask why there's a hotel room charge on the credit card if we go someplace off-campus."

"Good point, thanks dad"

Chuck brought Wendy home that weekend and then three more times during the semester. The sex with Wendy was even better than it was with Stacy. Among the positions they used were Gary fucking Wendy missionary while she blew Chuck.

The threesomes happened with each of Chuck's girlfriends over the next year. Gary can't believe that after two decades of being a faithful husband, he's turned into a regular cheater, but loving all the hot college pussy he's getting. Chuck has discovered he has a fetish for sharing his girlfriends with his dad. Fortunately for Chuck, none of the girls seem to mind.

12