Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 08

Story Info
They all go shopping.
4.1k words
4.41
3.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It is the eighth part of this Gary & Jane story so if you haven't done so already please read the previous parts for continuity.

It is designed for an adult audience so if you are under 18 please leave this page now. This episode carries on their story as they enjoy their time with Ella in a different way. As always I look forward to your feedback in order to improve or just to be happy that someone likes what I wrote.

Best Wishes

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary felt Jane move in his arms trying to get in a more comfortable position. Gradually he opened his eyes and glanced at the clock next to the bed. Seeing it was nearly eight in the evening and feeling his stomach rumble he gently nudged Jane.

"What" she mumbled somewhat irritably

"I am starving and need something to eat" Gary said and nudged a little bit harder.

Jane turned in to Gary and her arm snaked across his waist "give me a minute please" she whispered.

"No. Come on the restaurant will be closing soon"

Eventually Jane slipped around onto her tummy and looked up at her husband with doe like eyes.

"Master is hungry and needs red meat" she growled in an accent from an old Tarzan movie and giggled.

"Yes, I fucking am" he said and also laughed whilst putting a finger to his lips in the universal meaning of quiet and pointed at Ella.

Gary said "What was all that about last night? You, or rather we, really went too far. We could have seriously hurt Ella"

"I know, but I just got caught up in the whole thing. I feel absolutely awful"

Ella rolled over and looked at the couple. A slight grin on her lips as she saw them and realised that they were still all in bed together.

Gary pushed Jane and indicated she take Ella into the bathroom and to take care of her.

Ella stood, her legs still unsteady from the severe beating she had taken. Jane supported her as they both entered the bathroom and Gary heard the shower starting. This was followed by a soft shriek of pain as the warm water connected to Ella`s brutalised rump. Then near silence.

Gary lay on the bed thinking of what they had done to poor Ella and he was filled with remorse. What had started off as just a bit of fun for him and the girls had escalated rapidly into a serious assault. This also made Gary afraid as to the possible consequences, should Ella wish to report them. However, he had not seen anything in Ella`s demeanour to suggest that she was anything other than a willing participant and was enjoying herself as much as they were. She had never said "No" in all of their playtimes together.

Jane led Ella from the bathroom and lay her face down on the sheets. Taking the antiseptic cream from the side table and mixing it with some of her face cream for softness she rubbed it deep into the bruised skin.

Ella made not one sound and just lay there accepting this massage from her "Mistress" with a contented smile playing on her lips.

Gary`s stomach grumbled again and he rose from the bed and slipped quickly into shorts and a T-Shirt.

"I have to eat. Are you two coming?"

Jane looked at Ella and both girls nodded.

By now Ella could stand by herself and slipped the red sundress over her thin body but foregoing panties as she thought that might be a little too painful.

Jane grabbed the nearest T-shirt and a short flowing skirt and also decided to go commando in solidarity with Ella.

They left the bungalow and made their way to the restaurant only to find that it was closing.

"They are serving snacks in the bar" one of the cleaning staff told them and they headed off in that direction.

The menu was not great with just burgers, salad and chicken wings on offer, but all three ordered healthy portions and sat in a booth waiting for their meal with their usual Rum cocktails.

Gary then turned to Ella and started to talk.

"Ella we are both so sorry for what happened last night. It just escalated out of control"

Ella opened her mouth to speak but before she could Gary continued

"We were all enjoying our little games but that last punishment was more than extreme and will never happen again"

Again Ella tried to speak before being cut off by Gary continuing to speak

"That will be the last punishment of this holiday as my arm is really painful from all the action it has got" he said with a grin.

Both girls were now looking at him with wide eyes and their mouths open. Gary could not tell if this was relief or sadness and he wasn't going to open that can of worms by asking the question.

Before anybody could speak their food arrived and they tucked in like ravenous lions. The table was quiet for the next 5 or 6 minutes with just the sound of the cutlery clinking as they devoured all that had been brought.

When the plates were empty, and they had been cleared away by the ever so attentive waiters, they sat back in their booth and sipped on the cocktails.

Ella started with "You don't have to apologise you know. I was more than willing and I have enjoyed every minute with you two"

"Everything in moderation" said Gary

"Its fine and it was what I wanted, as I told Jane at the beginning. Ever since I saw that film I wanted to experiment with that sub/punishment culture and you two helped me with that. For that I will always be thankful"

"Tomorrow we will do something fun for you Ella. A repayment for you being a dutiful slave"

Jane looked at Gary and smiling said "What do you have in mind Master"

"I think we will take Ella to Mombasa for some shopping therapy and of course you can join in my Darling"

Both girls smiled broadly and clapped their hands

"Master will not regret his benevolence" laughed Jane and kissed Gary deeply urgently poking her tongue into his mouth,

"That sounds great, but I cannot afford it" said Ella looking down at her hands that rested in her lap.

Both Gary and Jane looked at her with frowns and said in unison "Our treat" and so it was settled.

Gary went off to reception to book a car and a driver for the trip and the girls ordered more cocktails.

Jane looked at Ella and told her "I am truly sorry for what happened. I was just so "High" on the sex and the actions I just lost my head. Please forgive me"

"Nothing to forgive" Ella said and then took hold of Jane`s face and kissed her with such a passion that Jane was overwhelmed for a minute before she reciprocated and their tongues fought an internal battle in their two mouths.

Jane felt Ella`s hand creeping up her thigh towards her unprotected pussy and was just about to respond in kind when Gary returned. The two girls pulled apart, both a little breathless, and looked up at him.

"Car is booked for eight tomorrow morning so I suggest we get some sleep"

The girls stood, both straightening their clothes and walked out of the bar after Gary had paid the bill.

Gary and Jane walked in the direction of their bungalow and were surprised when Ella did not turn onto the path leading to her cottage. They stopped and looked at her and she blushed.

"I was hoping to sleep with you if you don't mind?"

The couple said nothing, but put Ella in the middle with them both having an arm around the younger girl's waist and walked towards the Oceanside bungalow.

They entered their bungalow and Gary turned and shut the door and went straight into the bathroom for a shower. As the girls had showered before dinner they just stripped and slid into the bed.

Gary was a very happy man so he took his time soaping himself all over and relishing the jets of water massaging his skin. He played the water for a long time on his right shoulder as it had started to ache a bit from all of the exercise it had had in the last few days.

After towelling off he prepared his shaving kit and covered his face in think soapy gel and proceeded to shave. He had always loved shaving and that feel of extra cleanliness that he had once he was clean shaven.

He brushed his teeth well and sprayed on deodorant and splashed after shave on his freshly shaved face.

On entering the bedroom he saw the two girls cuddled up together and both were breathing easily and were obviously fast asleep. Gary climbed into the bed in the space that they had left him next to Jane, switched out the light, set the alarm on his mobile phone and drifted off into a satisfied slumber.

The alarm pierced the silence and all of them were wide awake in seconds. Gary had unwittingly set the alarm at the maximum decibels.

"What the fuck" came from Jane as she playfully punched him in the arm.

"So sorry ladies" he said as he switched off the alarm and lay back on the bed taking his time to take in his surroundings and the smell of the ocean.

Jane rolled over so that she was now facing Gary and had her back to Ella.

"Morning husband" she said as her hand dipped below the thin sheet.

"Morning, Best Wife in the World" Gary said as he felt his wife start to stroke his cock in a manner that could have only one meaning.

Ella pushed herself up and rested her head on her elbow as she watched Jane waking her husband up in the best way possible in her opinion.

Gary slid his hands down Jane`s body, stopping briefly to squeeze each nipple in turn. He slid his hand between her legs and finding that she was all ready for him, slid 2 fingers past her labia with no resistance. Bending them slightly inside of Jane he searched for, and found, her G-spot and started to massage it very gently.

Jane continued to slide her hand slowly up and down the ever thickening and hardening shaft and let out a small gasp as Gary found her g-spot.

They stayed like this for a few minutes with Gary`s erection growing in her hand and Jane`s vagina becoming wetter from the ministrations of Gary`s two fingers.

Jane broke contact and sliding down she took Gary's cock deep into her mouth and covered it in her saliva. After taking him deep into her mouth and very nearly into her throat she stopped and slid up his body and kissed him hard on the mouth. Putting one leg either side of his waist and raising up on her knees she grabbed him tightly and positioned the purple mushroom shaped head at the entrance to her pussy. Easing herself down she took him all the way into herself until her arse was resting on his thighs and he was completely engulfed.

Looking over at Ella she reached out her hand but it was brushed away by Ella.

"I just want to watch. It is so romantic watching you two together" she said

Jane started to ride Gary. Slowly at first and then quickening the tempo.

Gary reached up and grabbed both nipples. Pulling them and teasing them in time with Jane`s bouncing on his dick.

Jane started to pant and breathe quicker and Gary knew she was close. He bucked up in to her to increase her pleasure and then pinched both nipples hard.

Jane felt her orgasm start in the soles of her feet before spreading through her legs and groin and then as Gary pinched her rock hard buds so hard, she shook as it rippled through her body.

Gary continued thrusting up in to her while she was still shaking from the first orgasm. When he shot 4 or 5 strings of cum deep inside her she came again and even harder.

Jane collapsed onto his chest and Gary just lay on his back gasping for air. After a few minutes Jane rolled off onto her back and lay between Ella and Gary with her eyes shut and her arms and legs splayed wide.

All of her body was tingling with post orgasm bliss when the sensation of Ella licking between her legs reached her sex numbed brain. It felt so good as Ella stuck her tongue as far as possible in to her come drenched pussy and sucked every drop of her and Gary`s come out of the dark tunnel. Ella flicked her tongue over Jane`s clit as it was standing out angrily from the two swollen lips of Janes cunt and this was too much for her and Jane convulsed as orgasm number three of the morning hit her. She nearly broke poor Ella`s neck as her legs squeezed together so violently.

Gary looked at the clock and saw it was 07:40 and so ushered the girls quickly into the shower and then followed. There wasn't much time for anything apart from a quick soaping of each other's bodies and then towelling themselves and throwing on some clothes before leaving to meet their driver

They arrived at reception at exactly eight and Joseph their driver was already there waiting for them. He was a very pleasant and friendly man with skin the colour of ebony and he was very thin and must have been more than 6 feet tall. He greeted all three with a handshake and a smile and led them to the car they had rented. It was more of a mini-bus with three rows of seats in the back. They all clambered aboard each taking a row of seats and the journey began.

The trip would take about one hour to Mombasa so they settled in and looked out of the window at the passing scenery and the people.

Gary was surprised that even though it was apparent that the majority of the people were close to the poverty level they nearly all had big smiles and seemed to be enjoying themselves. The kids that must have numbered in their hundreds waved furiously at them as they passed and Jane and Ella waved back equally furiously.

It was a pleasant drive with very few words passing between them. All three enquired about Joseph`s family and were informed that his wife Elizabeth and he had 4 children. Two girls and two boys and they lived about one mile from their hotel.

On arriving in Mombasa Joseph navigated the packed streets with skill and eventually pulled into the car park of a huge Shopping Mall that looked like it had been transported there from some American suburb. The names of top brands such as Nike, Adidas and La Perla where to be seen on the vast advertising hoardings both in the car park and on the building itself.

Joseph told them he would be here all day if they needed him and gave them his mobile number in case of emergencies.

With that the three of them walked across the now sweltering asphalt of the car park and in to the air conditioned coolness of the Mall. After regaining their composure after the extreme differences in temperature they located a coffee bar and all ordered cappuccinos.

Sitting together they started a plan.

Jane looked at Ella and said "You will be starting a new job soon but I am sure over the last few years you didn't have much money to buy some nice clothes, so Gary and I would love to buy you 3 or 4 outfits to say thank you for being our good friend on this holiday and making it a fantastic trip for us"

Ella started to refuse, when Gary cut her off with a curt "It`s been decided. Your Master instructs you to enjoy yourself" and all three burst in to fits of giggles.

The morning was spent walking and looking at ladies clothes. This wasn't one of Gary`s favourite past times but he was really enjoying the company of these two beautiful ladies and the time was going by quickly.

At every shop, Jane and Ella would pick out 5 or 6 items and then disappear into the changing rooms. Gary subconsciously thought that they were spending longer and longer behind the curtains but thought nothing of it as women and shopping were thankfully complete mysteries to him.

So far Ella and Jane had bought one complete outfit of white baggy linen trousers with a bright red T-Shirt as a contrast and another of a dress in a silky material that was purple and reached to Ella`s knees and when she turned Gary could see it had a plunge at the back that nearly showed her arse crack.

Two hours had passed and on the way to the next shop they passed a pizza restaurant so decided to grab a beer and a pizza.

Ella excused herself to use the rest room and Gary took the opportunity to enquire how it was all going.

"I am really enjoying myself and Ella looks fantastic in everything we have chosen so far" said Jane

Gary stated "I agree, she does, but I am not sure if it is my imagination or that you seem to take longer and longer to try everything on and choose"

Jane smiled at him and her face went the colour of crimson.

"That's because every time we agree that she should buy something she fingers me in the cabin to say thank you"

Gary`s mouth dropped open

"I must have come at least three times from all of the attention, but I cannot or rather I don't want to stop her"

Gary could feel his penis stirring at this revelation and luckily Jane could not give more details as Ella had returned.

They finished their meal and then carried on for another couple of hours selecting new clothes for Ella. Every time the girls disappeared behind the curtain to try items on Gary became harder as his imagination went into overdrive. He found himself edging closer and closer to the changing booths until in one shop he could hear the whimpers of pleasure coming from his wife as Ella was obviously giving her a thank you fingering. This didn't help the situation in his shorts so he walked a safe distance away to wait for them.

Ella had now got four complete outfits in bags that Gary was carrying. A green blouse with matching silk mini skirt and a trouser suit of grey linen with a royal blue sleeveless blouse to wear underneath the jacket.

Gary had thought, or was it prayed, that they were finished when Jane tugged Ella towards the La Perla store.

Turning to Gary she said "You can go and get a beer over there and we will meet you in 30 mins as we don't want to ruin the surprise for you"

Gary looked over his shoulder and saw a bar that was decorated like a typical English pub so sauntered off to buy himself a beer whilst the girls entered the La Perla shop arm in arm and giggling like teenagers

Gary was already into his third pint when the girls entered the pub over an hour later with 6 new bags.

"Have fun?" he enquired

The girls looked at each and said almost together "Loads"

Gary ordered them a beer and they sat at a small table of the nearly deserted bar

Gary started to look in one of the La Perla bags when it was snatched out of his hand by Jane.

"That is for later Darling" she scolded him and the two girls burst into fits of laughter

Ella turned to Gary and said "Gary thank you so much for all these wonderful gifts I could never have afforded them without you and Jane"

Jane winked at her and said "Maybe you can pay him back on the way home?" At this she glanced pointedly at the large bulge in his shorts.

Ella replied with a smirk "I am sure I can think of something" and they both laughed so loud that the few people in the pub all turned to take in the tableau of these three good looking people obviously enjoying their shopping trip.

They finished their beers and headed out to find Joseph. They found him parked in the same place and he was dozing in the front seat of the minibus. Jane climbed up in the front to sit next to Joseph and Gary got into the rear row of seats and then to his surprise Ella jumped in to sit next to him. There were now two rows of empty seats between them and Joseph and Jane.

Joseph started the car and pulled out in to the now rush hour traffic and started to edge his way out of the city in the direction of the hotel.

No sooner had the mini-bus started to move forward so had Ella slipped her hand up Gary`s thigh and under his shorts. Cupping his balls in her hand and scratching the tight scrotum with her fingernails. She played with him and enjoyed the sensation of seeing and feeling his hardness grow.

Jane was chatting away non-stop to Joseph in the front and this was obviously a previously agreed ploy to give Ella the freedom to "Thank" her husband.

As they left the city and began down the country roads towards the coast and their hotel Ella tugged at Gary`s shorts. His engorged dick made the job quite difficult but she persisted and was rewarded as his huge erection burst into view and his shorts nestled around his ankles.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12