Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella was on it like a cobra. Her mouth engulfed him and Gary let out a sigh. This was noticed by Joseph who glanced quickly in the mirror before again being distracted by Jane and a stream of questions about Kenya or Africa or his family.

Ella was by now feeding on Gary in a frenzy. She bobbed up and down at a rapid pace whilst occasionally using her skills to deep throat him until his pubic hair tickled her nose. Gary was enjoying himself and was feeling the release of all the pent up sexual energy of knowing that his wife was being fingered in the various store changing rooms.

Ella slowed down a bit and withdrew his dick from her mouth and then just licked the bulbous head. He watched her pink tongue as it licked him all over and then to his delight she tried to stick it into the little slit at the top. All the time her hand was scratching and squeezing his balls. Every time Gary got close she would stop and squeeze his balls until the moment past. That was until when Jane turned around to look at them.

"10 minutes to home" Jane said and then engaged Joseph in deep conversation

At this information Ella really went to work on Gary. She deep throated him, stuck her tongue in his slit, which was something she already knew that he loved, massaged his balls and did everything in her power to get him off. Her urgency hastened Gary`s ejaculation and he pushed Ella`s head down hard on his cock as four large deposits of creamy come shot into her mouth. She gagged ever so slightly before managing to swallow it all. She licked Gary`s cock and balls clean and sat up licking her lips and smiling just as they entered the hotel parking lot.

Gary hastily pulled his shorts up and adjusted his still semi-hard penis in them.

They all disembarked with their multitude of bags. They thanked Joseph profusely and Gary paid him, including double the fare as a tip so that Joseph could buy his family something nice. Joseph thanked them whilst reminding them that they had his mobile number should they wish to be driven anywhere else.

They entered the hotel in good spirits and decided to stop at the bar for a last beer.

To be Continued

12