Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 14

Story Info
Jane has an egg for Dinner.
4.2k words
3.91
5.5k
7

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Gary and Jane finished their breakfast and walked slowly hand in hand out of the restaurant.

Gary had found a really nice place on Trip Advisor for their last meal of the holiday. It was a five star restaurant that had been built in a natural cave close to the sea and maybe 10 minutes from their hotel. He went to the lobby and arranged the bookings and a taxi for eight that evening as Jane walked back to the bungalow.

On entering, she sighed as she started to collect all the discarded clothes and lingerie from the floor and the chairs in their bedroom. This holiday had certainly been an adventure for both of them, but now it was coming to an end. She pulled one of their suitcases out from the corner where they had been since they arrived and started to pack in all their dirty washing. No need to worry about whose was whose as they all went in the same washing machine when they got back home. She took her dress for that evening out of the other suitcase and hung it in the wardrobe ready.

Once the room was relatively tidy she made herself a coffee and took it out onto the terrace to enjoy the morning sun and to wait for Gary to return.

After booking everything for that evening Gary strolled back to the bungalow. Entering through the front door he made himself a coffee and went out through the double doors to sit with his wife.

He sat and looked across at Jane who was sitting with her legs stretched out in front of her and her eyes closed soaking up the sun.

This holiday had been fantastic for both of them but he had seen a whole new side to Jane He loved this new adventurous side to her. Their sex life had never been boring but this week was made up of sexually charged episodes that he would never forget.

He sipped the hot coffee carefully and just stared at his wife, feeling his heart pound with the love he had for this woman that was his partner.

They sat still, not speaking and just relishing the sun, the sound of the ocean and more importantly, the company of the other.

Eventually Jane spoke to him without opening her eyes, "What do you want to do Darling?" Gary laughed softly and Jane opened one eye and glanced across at her husband. "Not that! My pussy is aching from all the action she has seen this week. I need a break!" she said with emphasis on the last four words.

"Me to. I don't think I could raise a smile," he laughed."My dick is rubbed red raw. Although I am not complaining about you, my new sex machine!"

They both giggled and Jane stretched out her hand where it was held softly by Gary.

The minutes stretched out into nearly an hour before Gary stood up.

"Fancy a swim in the pool?" he asked her.

"Why not? Just give me a minute. I am so relaxed that I cannot be arsed to move."

They sat for another twenty minutes before Jane got up from the chair.

"Come on. We will be sitting here all day otherwise," she said.

They grabbed some towels, slipped into their swim wear and left the room for the pool.

The couple spent a relaxing day by the pool. Dozing in the sun with quick dips to cool off as necessary. They read the books that they had brought with them and ordered Coke and Fanta from the attentive waiter whenever they were thirsty. They both ordered just a sandwich for lunch, as they were saving themselves for the meal that evening. The pool was deserted so they revelled in the peace and quiet.

Soon it was time to go and get ready for their evening out. They packed the towels and books. Collected their trash and put it in the bin and then hand in hand they wandered back to the bungalow.

As they entered Jane told Gary, "Mix yourself a drink while I get ready. I will only be a minute."

Gary mixed his favourite Rum cocktail and said under his breath, "That`ll be the day when she takes a minute to get ready!"

He went out onto the terrace and sipped his drink watching the sun dip below the horizon. He must have dozed off because the next thing he remembered was opening his eyes and seeing Jane standing looking down at him with a freshly made drink in her hand.

His breath nearly left his chest as he gazed up at her. She was wearing a leopard print dress that was long and reached to mid-way up her calves. It was cut low in the front with a long split up the side that would have allowed him to see her stocking tops if she was wearing any, but gave him a nice view of her long tanned legs. Her nails were freshly painted red and her long black hair ran in ebony waves to her shoulders. Her lip stick was bright red and again she had used the green eye shadow giving her that feline appearance that was accentuated by the pattern on the dress. Her mascara was thick and black and the ensemble was topped off by black 4 inch heels. She looked amazing.

"What time is it?" Gary asked her.

"Half past seven, so go and get ready please."

Gary jumped up and after giving her a quick kiss on the cheek he went to the bathroom.

In 15 minutes he was back. He was freshly shaved and smelled of aftershave. His hair was brushed and he was wearing a pale lemon cotton, button down shirt that was open a few buttons showing off his hairy chest. Beige Chinos and his favourite Timberlands completed the outfit.

As they left the room hand in hand they looked like exactly what they were. A handsome, young, affluent couple that were very much in love.

Their taxi was waiting for them and they drove through the dark, nearly deserted streets to the restaurant. It was a cave and unsurprisingly that was its name as well. The Cave was painted in big white letters over the doors.

Getting out of the cab Gary arranged with the driver to return at eleven to pick them up and together they walked through the big wooden doors where they were met by the most beautiful black woman in a pristine white skirt suit. Her name was Beth and after confirming their reservation they were led to their table.

The place was fantastic with candles burning in the natural alcoves of the rocky walls. As they sat down Jane glanced up and saw the night sky with a million stars shining through a hole in the ceiling. It could not be any more romantic.

"Oh Gary. It is wonderful. I am so happy. What could a girl want more than to be here in this beautiful place with the man she loves and hopefully to enjoy some excellent food?"

"It`s just how I imagined it after reading the reviews on Trip advisor," he replied

Beth arrived at the table and gave them some suggestions for wine whilst handing them menus and a wine list, and then leaving them alone again while they made their choices.

After Beth left Jane opened the little clutch handbag she was carrying and took out a little black box and gave it to Gary.

"What`s that?" he asked as he looked at it.

"It`s your present for this evening."

Gary looked at the little box. It was about 1 inch square with a green and red button that were obviously for on and off. There was another plastic button that could be moved up and down a slit in the plastic casing that was marked with a minus sign at the bottom end and a plus sign at the top. The button was half way between the plus and minus signs. Gary pressed the green button and was surprised as Jane let out a low moan.

"To high," she said breathlessly.Gary laughed and pushed the button down towards the minus sign until Jane said, "Thank you."

"Fucking Hell. You have that egg thing in your pussy?"

"Yes Darling, but be careful as I don't want to scream out in ecstasy in front of all these nice people"

Smiling like the devil Gary pushed the button all the way to the plus and Jane moaned louder and grabbed hold of each side of their table hard until he pushed it back to the lowest setting.

Jane felt the egg buzzing slowly inside her and it was now just a pleasant relaxing feeling rather than the intense jolt she had felt as he pushed it to maximum.

Settling in her seat again Jane looked at the menu and the delights that were on offer.

Beth returned, and Gary selected one of the white wines she had suggested. They both took oysters to start and Jane chose the grilled catch of the day while Gary opted for the lobster in curry sauce.

Beth left them to give in their order and get the wine. As she did so the button was pushed to medium and Jane started to moan now more audibly.

Gary kept the egg on medium until Bath returned with the wine when he then pushed it back to the minimum.

As Gary had pressed the button, Jane had felt the egg start to vibrate in her pussy where she had pushed it before leaving the room. The vibrations just increased the arousal that she already felt in this romantic place. If he left it on that higher setting then there would be a puddle on the floor at the end of the night.

Jane was sweating now and could barely mumble her thanks as her wine glass was filled.

Gary pushed the controls to maximum for 2 seconds and then raised his glass to Jane saying, "Cheers Darling, and thank you for the best holiday ever," as they clinked glasses.

Jane was unable to respond at that moment as the first small orgasm rippled through her body. She swallowed down the scream that was in her throat and tried to get herself under control.

In a throaty voice she managed to say to Gary, "Thank you for just going with all my crazy ideas."

"I loved them all. We must come back here soon to sample this air. It must have some secret ingredient that makes you fucking horny all the time."

They were giggling and holding hands as Beth returned with their oysters.

"Do we really need an aphrodisiac?" Jane asked Gary, smiling seductively.

This was answered by Gary with a two second burst at maximum which obtained the desired effect as his wife let out a small squeal and held on to the table with a vice like grip.

"I am starting to wish I had never given you the fucking thing!" she said through gritted teeth but also managed a naughty smile.

Jane felt the egg return to its minimum vibrations and began with the oysters that were delicious. She could feel the moisture seeping out from between her legs and she had a warm glow all over her body after the first orgasm of her night.

Gary put the remote in his pocket which meant that Jane just had the egg vibrating very low inside her soaking wet snatch. She noticed that this left her in a permanent heightened state of arousal without pushing her over the top.

Gary watched as Jane became flushed and the redness spread from her breasts up her throat to her face.

They finished the oysters and their plates were cleared before being replaced by their main courses. Jane's fish was truly excellent and was served with small potatoes and fresh green salad. Gary had thick chunks of lobster meat served in a sweet curry sauce and rice. All of this was washed down with the superb white wine.

The ever attentive Beth was quickly at their table once they had both finished and had laid their cutlery on the empty plates. "Would you like a dessert?" she asked

"Can we have a few minutes?" Gary replied

Beth left them and Gary put his hand in his pocket and increased the vibrations deep inside Jane`s pussy.

Jane was now struggling to keep her composure as she felt the intensity of the vibrations increase. She looked at Gary in dismay as his hand came out of his pocket devoid of the remote and as he picked up his glass and took a long drink of the wine inside.

The increase in the stimulation was just too much for her and she achieved her second orgasm of the night. With a low moan she started to shiver as the ripples of her orgasm coursed through her body like the waves she could hear crashing onto the beach outside. She threw back her head and made a mewling sound before falling forward so that her breasts lay on top of the table. She lay there for a few minutes before coming hard again. This time she could not contain herself.

"Oh yes! Oh my God! Fuck, fuck yes!" she said rather too loudly and a few of the other patrons turned to stare at her before resuming their meals.

"Please Gary. Please Gary. I will do whatever you want, but please turn it down."

Gary dipped his hand in his pocket and turned off the egg. He looked across at Jane who was literally shaking as the intense orgasm was still passing through her body. He could see her clench her legs together again and again as she fought to bring her body under control and she was sweating profusely and panting hard, like a dog after a long walk.

When she was calmer she looked at Gary with sex drugged eyes.

"Fuck that was intense. It feels like I have pissed my pants I am so wet," she said between panting hard.

"I enjoyed it to. Looks like I will have to lick you clean when we get back to the hotel."

"Promises, promises," she said grinning at him.

"What do you want for dessert Jane?"

"Just some ice cream for me please."

Beth returned and took their order for some ice cream and Gary selected a Panna Cotta.

Jane had nearly stopped panting by now and just the rosy flush of her throat was left as an indication of the fact that she had come so hard only moments before.

After eating their deserts, which were also very good, they sat and finished the bottle of wine together and held hands across the table.

Beth was once again at Gary`s shoulder and he ordered a couple of Sambuca to round off what had been an excellent meal. He also asked Beth if she could bring the bill.

Once the Sambuca was drunk and the bill paid, including a generous tip for Beth, they rose and went to wait for the taxi. Gary had to support Jane a little as her legs were still wobbly from her egg induced orgasms. This drew a few stares as people thought she was drunk. She was, but not from alcohol.

Their taxi was waiting for them and they were greeted warmly by the same driver who had driven them to the restaurant. They both got in the back with Jane behind the driver. Unseen, Gary moved his hand into his pocket and pressed the on button. Jane bucked violently in the seat and then Gary pushed the device to the maximum.

Jane was surprised as the egg was reactivated but when the stimulation increased to the highest level she screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!Fuck I`m coming!Oh my God, fuck!" As she gripped the back of the driver's seat and thrashed about next to Gary so hard he thought she may hurt herself so he turned off the egg.

Their stoic driver just continued to drive them back to the hotel with only quick glance in the rear view mirror betraying the fact that he had noticed Jane`s obvious orgasm.

On their arrival at the hotel Jane nearly stumbled as she got out of the back seat while Gary paid the driver.

"Thank you Sir. I hope you had a pleasant evening Miss?" he said with a huge grin and showing a mouthful of brilliant white teeth.

Jane was now tottering badly on her heels so she kicked them off. Snatching them from the ground she walked barefoot back to their bungalow.

They entered through the patio doors and Jane stopped to open them wide and pull the curtains completely open, just for Marie, she thought. She waved at the bungalow next door that was completely in darkness, but saw no movement in reply.

Jane was horny as hell. More horny than she had ever been in her life. She turned Gary side on to the open doors and slid to her knees in front of him. She undid the belt of his Chinos, released the top button, pulled the zipper down and hooking her thumbs either side of the waistband pulled both the Chinos and his boxers down in one movement.

Gary`s dick sprung up hard and proud showing that the fun with the egg had aroused him as much as her. The thick coating of pre-come on his purple and blood engorged head further reinforced that fact.

Jane licked away the pre-come with gusto. Relishing the salty taste as if she hadn't eaten for a week. She spat on her hand and then on Gary`s straining penis and started to move her hand up and down getting faster and faster with every stroke. Once he was fully hard she opened her mouth and still using her hand pushed the head in. Continuing to stroke him, but slower now, she sucked the head of Gary's dick. Her tongue swirling around inside her warm mouth. She removed him from her mouth and licked the whole shaft from balls to the tip where she poked her tongue into the small tip at the top searching for more of his precious pre-come.

Gary looked down at Jane. She was still in her dress and even her makeup had survived the intense orgasms that she had had in the evening. She still looked absolutely stunning as he watched her stick her pink tongue into the small slit at the top of his cock. She knew he loved that. Gary`s knees started to wobble and both he and she knew that was a precursor for him to come. Come he did, and hard, as Jane took him deep into her mouth and swallowed the tip of his cock into her throat.

Jane felt her husband tense and 10 years of experience told her that he was about to come. Once he was in her throat she felt the splashes of his warm come running down her throat and filling her mouth. Five distinct spasms and ejaculations followed by the distinctive taste of his semen on her pallet. She took it all. Never letting him out of her mouth until she had sucked every drop from him. When he had stopped pumping his seed into her mouth she let his dick fall from her mouth and she swallowed his creamy load in one large gulp.

Jane was so wet she felt like she had Niagara Falls between her legs. She stood and in one second had pulled the zipper on the side of her dress and let it fall to the floor in one motion revealing another La Perla purchase. Gary was just pulling his chinos and boxers from around his ankles with his back to her momentarily.

Gary turned and took in the sight of his wife standing in just a bright red body stocking of a thin lacy material. His eyes roamed over her body enjoying her breasts pushing hard against the material. Her nipples hard with arousal.

Jane did a pirouette and Gary gazed with longing as he saw that the body stocking was high cut and with just a small strip of material in the back that was buried in the crack of her arse showing completely her pert bottom that still was covered in ridges and bruising from her previous caning.

Jane opened her legs a little and bent double giving him a glorious view of a freshly shaved snatch. He could see the lips of her labia glistening with lust as the body stocking was crotch less.

Gary grabbed Jane by the shoulders and nearly threw her on the bed, watching as she opened her legs for him and inviting him to look longingly at the puffy lips that she was now pulling apart with her hands so he could see the light pink skin inside.

Gary fell to his knees and buried his face in his wife's pussy licking at her like a man possessed.

He took note of the small string attached to the egg which he pulled until it slipped out with a small pop. Sucking the egg into his mouth he cleaned it of Jane`s juices before laying it on the bed and continuing to lick and suck her.

She was so wet that he lapped like a cat drinking milk trying to get as much of the sweet tasting liquid as possible. However, it was an impossible job, for as quick as he drank it up Jane`s arousal meant it was replaced.

Gary located her clit with ease as it was standing up hard, red and proud from its sheath. He took it gently in his teeth, which elicited a low moan from Jane, before sucking it hard causing Jane to squirt her juices all over his face as she came again.

Gary was now rock hard once more. Spinning Jane around so that her arse was facing him and she was kneeling on the bed, he pulled the thin, red, lacy material to one side and guided himself with one hand into that warm dark tunnel.

Jane moaned loudly as she felt Gary slide into her from behind. Pushing back against him she felt his swinging balls collide with her sensitive pussy lips. His tummy was rubbing hard against the damage that the cane had done, sending delicious pin pricks of pain through her whole body. Her moaning increased as Gary began to move in and out and she pushed back against him to increase the depth of his penetration.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12