Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was sliding in and out effortlessly. Jane's high state of arousal and the juices flowing freely from her pussy meant there was limited friction. He felt her push back against him on every inwards stroke so he could get deeper and deeper.

Jane heard Gary`s breathing get heavier as he approached his release. Waiting until she felt him start to tense and his legs start to shake she pulled herself off of him and spun round quickly. She was rewarded with seven large spurts of come landing on her lace covered breasts.

She leaned upwards and grabbed his cock and used her hand to milk every last drop from him. As the last drip fell from the little split in the top of his dick and landed on her red lace encased tits she leaned her head forward and gently kissed his cock right on its sensitive tip causing him to jerk violently.

Gary gathered his wife up from the floor in his strong arms and hugged her tightly. His own come matting the hairs on his chest as they transferred from Jane`s tits. He then kissed her deeply with an urgency that Jane equalled as she pushed her tongue hard against his. They fell onto the bed without breaking the embrace or the seal of their mouths as they continued to kiss each other with passion.

They lay on the bed kissing, making out like teenagers at the movies, for minutes until eventually they needed to breathe and fell apart with both lying on their backs. Gary snaked his hand across the rumpled sheets and took Jane`s hand in his and squeezed tightly.

They lay together that way for 20 mins until Jane moved her hand on to his penis and gave it a little squeeze.

"One more time lover?" she said as she felt it come to life in her hand

Gary groaned in a comical way before rolling over on top of Jane and letting her guide his cock into the moist tunnel between her legs. Their lovemaking was slow and passionate this time with long spells of kissing as Jane held him tight within her by wrapping her legs around his waist. Gary slid easily in and out of his wife as she pushed up against him mimicking his actions.

With a soft grunt Gary shot is load into that warm and welcoming pussy as Jane had her smallest orgasm of the night. As she whimpered into his manly chest letting the warm feeling spread through her body. Again she kept him inside her with her legs and kissed him hard.

After a time his dick slipped out from its warm hiding place and they snuggled together and listened to the sound of the ocean coming through the doors, that Jane had purposely left wide open. Some minutes later they drifted off into a contented sleep.

To Be Continued

12