Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 15

Story Info
Flying the friendly skies.
8.7k words
4.66
5.1k
6

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader,

This is the 15th and final part of Gary and Jane`s holiday adventure. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did not enjoy it I do not really care as I still enjoyed writing it!!! As always this is intended for an adult reader so if you are under 18 please leave now. Please feel free to leave your comments Good or Bad. Gary, Jane, Ella and Simone will all return soon as they continue their adventures, plus some new characters of course.

Thanks again

The Colonel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 15

Coming awake the next morning, Gary rolled over and hugged Jane into his chest while cupping one of Jane`s breasts in his large hand. He smiled as he felt the lacy body stocking that was still covering her breasts.

"Mmmm that's nice," said Jane and wiggled her body and pushed her arse back into her husband.

"Morning Darling," said Gary softly whilst fondling the other breast now.

"Morning Lover," she purred, and pushed her rear end more urgently against her husband and giving a satisfactory grin as she felt his hardness press up against the cheeks of her arse.

Gary dipped his hand inside the red lace and found her nipples already standing to attention. He took one between his thumb and forefinger and squeezed until he heard Jane gasp. He repeated the action with the other as Jane squirmed in his arms and pushed hard against his engorged dick.

Jane slid one hand behind her back searching for his hardness. Once located, she closed her fingers around it exerting more and more pressure until Gary groaned in her ear.

Gary´s hand was still playing with her breasts inside of the lingerie as she moved slightly and releasing him for a second she pulled the body stocking aside allowing him the ability to enter her. She grasped his dick and guided him into her with no problem as she was already wet and her pussy was demanding attention.

Gary felt himself enter Jane. Because of the way she was lying with her legs closed she felt unusually tight as he started to push in and out of her.

Jane was pushing back against him with undisguised urgency as they both hurried towards their mutual gratification.

Gary could feel his penis rubbing on the soft lace of the body stocking on every thrust and this only served to heighten his arousal. He came inside Jane in double quick time and bit into her shoulder as he shuddered and ejaculated inside her.

Jane felt him come, and even though she had not come with him, she felt totally satisfied. She reached behind her head and ran her fingers through his hair lovingly.

Gary left his deflating dick between her legs and put his hand between Jane's legs seeking out her clit. Once he found it he ran his thumb over it and that brought a whimper from her throat. Increasing the speed and pressure of the contact he expertly brought Jane to a crashing climax that had her bouncing on the bed as her hips left the mattress and her whole body was supported by just her head and feet. She moaned loudly and he felt the warm sticky liquid run over the hand that was still gently squeezing her little man in the boat.

Jane turned and kissed Gary hard on the lips.

"That`s the best way to wake up my Stallion," Jane said with a smile

"Happy to please Milady," he said doffing an imaginary cap with his hand.

Jane pulled away from his embrace and ran to the bathroom as she had to pee more than urgently. After relieving herself she peeled off the come splattered body stocking and turned on the shower, letting the water run warm before stepping under the jets. She stood letting the warm water caress her body before placing a handful of shampoo in her hair which she massaged it into her scalp and her long locks. This was one of her favourite things to do and she took her time washing her hair and letting the soapy water flow down her body until she felt Gary`s presence behind her.

Gary entered the shower and reached over and took the bottle of shower gel from the small shelf in the corner of the cubicle. Pouring a generous amount into his hand he proceeded to massage it all over Jane`s body. First he soaped both of her breasts and even lifted them slightly so he could clean underneath them. He then moved to her shoulders and massaged her hard as he moved the slippery gel over her skin. His hands were moving continuously as they went lower and he washed his come out of her pussy with tenderness. Lastly, he roamed his hands over her taut buttocks. Feeling the ridges that his cane had left on her white soft skin he felt himself start to harden. Pouring more gel in his hand he massaged her whole bottom and ever so slowly start to rub at the puckered hole of her anus.

Jane was luxuriating in the wonderful massage she was getting. She leaned forward with her arms raised and pushing against the wall of the shower. She felt Gary knead and massage her breasts followed by the deep massage of her shoulders. She bit her lip as his hand entered her pussy using gentle strokes to clean his earlier deposit out of her snatch. Next she felt both his hands running over her striped rear end and this caused her to gasp as it was still a bit painful. She gasped even louder as he paid particular attention to her rear entry and the gasp became a deep moaning sound as he slipped first one and then two fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her arse.

Gary could not believe that he was horny again and that his cock was standing up at ninety degrees to his body. However, looking at Jane`s bottom and seeing and feeling the raised bumps on it made him hotter than hell. He coated his fingers in the shower gel and easily slid first one and then the second finger into her arse. He pushed hard through the sphincter muscles until they were both completely inside of Jane. Sliding the fingers in and out he sensed Jane using her hands to slide down the wall of the shower until she was bent double trying to give him more access.

She reached behind her and pulled her arse cheeks as wide as they would go.

Gary did not need a second invitation and using soapy hands to lubricate his cock he speedily positioned it at the entrance to her back door. The action of his two fingers had caused the opening to gape a little. To help the process Gary now pushed three fingers into Jane.

Jane was breathing heavily now as she felt Gary pushing three fingers into her. Suddenly the fingers were removed and she felt Gary`s rigid member pushing at her back door. Her muscles resisted at the beginning before he pushed hard with his hips and he entered her gradually. The pain was strong but gradually her anal muscles relaxed enough to accommodate him and the pain subsided. His cock felt like a steel rod as he began to push himself in and out of her arse. Jane reached between her legs and furiously stimulated her clit with one hand while supporting herself against the wall with the other.

Gary was now pumping his wife`s arse in a frenzy. He could hear Jane making guttural noises in her throat as his rock hard dick slid in and out of her arse while she was frigging herself vigorously. His orgasm hit hard and he spurted his spunk deep into her forbidden entry and as he came Jane joined him in a screaming orgasm of her own that had her shaking and bouncing in the shower to such an extent that his cock was pushed out of her arse.

They both stood panting and holding onto the walls of the shower as they recovered from their intense climax, as the water continued to run over them.

"What the fuck Gary! You were so hard I thought you had injected your dick with cement," she panted.

At this they both broke down in a fit of giggles until they ended up sitting in the shower and holding each as the water rained down on them.

They both finished showering, normally this time, and towelled themselves dry.

Jane made them both a cup of coffee and they went out onto the patio. Under their unused ashtray was a small slip of pale blue writing paper. Jane picked it up and read the brief note written in a petite but perfect handwriting and smiled.

"Thank you so much. I think that was the Best yet. Love Marie xxx."

Jane showed the note to Gary who also smiled at the memory of their voyeur neighbour, who had obviously been manning her telescope the evening before.

Both Gary and Jane waved in the direction of the French woman`s bungalow and hoped she saw them.

The pickup for the airport was coming at three so they both went into the bungalow to get ready and pack their suitcases. Once the packing was completed they had an hour to kill so after leaving their bags at the front desk they went for a last drink at the bar.

Cradling their Gin and Tonics they chatted easily remembering all of their different adventures. Although they had only been there for a week they had crammed in enough sexual highlights for a lifetime. On this they both agreed.

"I guess we will not be showing anybody our holiday snaps?" Gary joked.

They had taken no pictures at all apart from a couple with Ella that their parents probably wouldn't appreciate.

It was soon time to leave and with one glance around their home for the past week they left for the lobby. Gary had paid for their extras yesterday when he was booking The Cave so they just handed over their keys and said goodbye to the smiling front counter staff.

The van pulled up and they loaded their cases into the back and departed for the airport.

The drive was about an hour and they both watched the scenery glide by in silence. Both deep in thought about everything they had done in the past seven days.

On arrival at the airport Gary tipped their driver and grabbing a trolley he loaded the bags on and pushed it up to the BA counter.

Gary got out his Gold Frequent Flyer card. He was stupidly proud of that fact that he was now a Gold Member, which was mainly due to the increase in work flights he had had to make to the continent in the past year. It had only arrived in the post a week before their flight to Mombasa so it was still special to him.

Arriving at the counter he presented his card with pride written all over his face much to Jane`s amusement.

The lady behind the counter ignored his card and took only their passports, much to Gary`s chagrin and the enjoyment of his wife.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Garland. I hope you had a pleasant stay in Kenya?" she said without even looking up.

"It was wonderful!" Jane replied

"So, Mr. Garland. We have an oversold economy class on today's flight but I see you are a Gold Card holder so I can offer you an upgrade to Business for 100 pounds per person or to First Class for 150 pounds per person?"

Gary was beaming now as his Gold Card had been noticed and without even consulting Jane he told the lady, "Two first Class please," and gave her his credit card.

Jane looked at him in astonishment until he turned and whispered under his breath, "Remember 1000 pounds in La Perla?"

Jane assumed the submissive position with her eyes on the floor and her hands clasped in front of her groin as he smiled his evil Master smile at her.

The bags deposited and security cleared they went to the First Class lounge to wait for their flight. The lounge was empty so they helped themselves to large G & T`s and sat in seats by the window watching the planes take off and land. They had enough time for a second drink before they heard their flight called. Making their way to the gate they saw that boarding had already started and there was a long line of people waiting to board.

Jane saw a sign to the left of the boarding gate that had "First and Business" written on it so they walked over and presented their boarding passes and passports. Once they had been checked by the Gate agent they were directed down the jet way and instructed to take the first left corridor.

As instructed they turned left and walked down the empty corridor until they came to the aircraft door. In the door stood a gorgeous woman in BA Cabin crew uniform. She was tall, around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looked like she spent every hour that she wasn't working in the gym. Her large B cup breasts were hardly contained by the regulation white blouse that she wore. She had the usual navy blue uniform skirt that did little to hide the long and muscled legs that poked out from it encased in sheer black nylon. On her feet she had shiny black four inch heels.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Garland. My name is Simone and I will be your flight attendant in First Class today. Please go to your left and I will be with you shortly. You are the only guests in First today so you can sit where you like."This was all delivered in a business like tone.

Gary and Jane shared a quick glance at each other before entering the aircraft and turning left into the First Class section. The seats were huge, like big armchairs and it appeared that you could fold them down into beds somehow.

The First Class section was in the nose of the plane as it was an old 747 with the cockpit situated above them on the second level. They looked around and saw there were only 10 seats and both Gary and Jane decided on the two seats right at the front in the middle so they could get up and move around without disturbing their partner.

They quickly stowed their hand luggage, which consisted of two bottles of Gary`s favourite Kenyan Rum and 400 Benson and Hedges for Gary`s Dad. Sitting in the large chair and stretching his legs out in front of him as far as they would go Gary looked at Jane and said proudly, "This is the Gold Card life!" and received a punch in the arm from Jane who had heard enough about his fucking Gold Card to last a lifetime.

They had only been seated for a few minutes when Simone arrived and asked what they wanted to drink. They both stuck to G & T`s and were already starting to get a pleasant buzz on after their drinks in the hotel bar and the First Class lounge.

"If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to ask," Simone said and turned on her heel and walked back towards the galley.

"A blow job would be great," Gary whispered to Jane and received another punch in the arm.

Simone returned with their drinks and laid them on the wide arm rest between them accompanied with a bowl of nuts.

"Would Sir like his blow job now or after we take off?" she said with a straight face looking Gary straight in the eyes.

Gary went every shade of red under the sun before stammering "After take-off please. I am so sorry I was just joking."

"As Sir would like. We have a few minutes so I could probably manage both if you would like?"

Was she serious, Gary thought? I know I am a fucking Gold Card member but this service is more than I expected. He looked at Jane who was grinning madly and enjoying his embarrassment. The Gin was having it`s effect and so he decided to play along with the joke so he looked up into those ice blue eyes andsaid in perfect seiousness, "I think I will have it just after take-off please Simone and my wife will need her pussy licked as well. She is, after all, the wife of a Gold Card Member."

"As you wish Sir, "and she was gone to do her checks in preparation for take-off.

"What the fuck are you playing at?" Jane scolded him, barely containing her anger.

"Just playing along with the joke, that's all," he said somewhat defensively.

"Are you sure she is fucking joking? She wasn't smiling." Jane spat out.

"I think so, but to be honest I am not 100% sure," Gary said quietly and mainly to himself.

The captain came over the speakers and informed them that they were pushing back now and should be airborne in the next 15 minutes. Simone came and checked that they had their seat belts on and took their empty glasses with her as she went to take her seat for take-off.

They felt the plane taxi out to the runway and then the engine noise increased as it accelerated to take off and then a lurch as the large aircraft left the ground and soared into the air. It continued to climb for a few more minutes and then they both saw the seat belt sign go out as they experienced that unusual feeling of flying above the clouds.

Neither of them heard her approach and were startled when she spoke.

"Is Sir ready now or would Madam like to go first?"

Gary glanced at Jane and swallowed hard. Should he continue to play along with Simone or stop it now? Unfortunately the Gin was now playing its part.

"Can you bring my wife another G & T as she likes to watch and it is always better to watch with a drink in your hand?" he told Simone in a manner of fact sort of way as if it was normal practice to get blown by a beautiful blonde during every flight he had taken.

"Certainly Sir. I will get the drink for your wife and then I will take care of you before attending to your wife," Simone said her her business like monotone

With that she turned on her heel and left for the galley before returning in less than a minute and handing a glass to Jane.

Jane had just about managed to mumble, "Thank you," before she saw Simone walk round in front of Gary and drop to her knees.

Gary was wearing just a pair of loose shorts for comfort on the flight and Simone grabbed the waistband before pulling them and his boxers down with a strong tug. Gary`s cock sprang up and stared her in the eyes that were level with his dick in her position knelt before him.

Simone carefully folded both the boxers and the shorts before reaching out her hands and grasping Gary`s dick.

"You have a nice dick Sir!" she said starting to stroke Gary`s shaft up and down with strong hand movements.

Gary couldn't reply and Jane just stared in amazement as Simone moved her head forwards before wrapping her lips around Gary`s dick.

Gary could feel her tongue licking the pre-come from his cock and then the most wonderful feeling as she moved her tongue around in her mouth caressing the tip of his cock.

Simone fed more and more of his dick into her mouth until she could feel the tip resting at her tonsils. Adjusting the cock with her hand until it was in exactly the right position she then used her throat muscles to swallow Gary into her throat. Holding him there Gary could see her breathing through her nose as her saliva ran down his shaft onto his pubic hair and balls.

The scene was too much for Jane and her hand disappeared under her short skirt and sought out her dripping gash and she pushed a finger into the wetness

Simone removed Gary`s cock from her mouth and glared at Jane and said curtly, "Madam please. I will take care of you when Sir is finished. Is that clear?"

Jane could only nod as she withdrew her hand and watched Gary`s cock disappear once more into this beauty's mouth until her nose rested on his bush of pubic hair. She held him there counting to ten. Letting him slip from her mouth she held the shaft of his cock up higher so should could lick his balls. She sucked them completely into her mouth one after the other whilst slowly jerking Gary off with one hand.

Simone put her other hand around the back of Gary`s arse and encouraged him to scoot forward. Once he did this Simone placed one leg on each shoulder and pushed upwards exposing the puckered hole of his Anus. She leaned forward and stuck her tongue as far as it would go into that light brown hole.

Gary groaned in pleasure as he felt Simone`s tongue probing his virgin arse. He had the strange thought that this Simone is even better at blow jobs than Lisa and she was the best he had ever had.

Simone left his arsehole and concentrated on the skin between his balls and the hole where she had just had her tongue. She planted little kisses all over the area while continuing to move her hand up and down the shaft. Feeling Gary starting to tense she let his legs fall from her shoulders and took him deep down her throat once more.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers