Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary had to stop himself laughing at the theatrics from Simone. He took a few minutes to get himself under control and spoke once more in a gruff, stern tone, "If that is what you prefer I am willing to proceed in that fashion. However, I warn you that the punishment will be severe and painful!"

Simone raised her big blue eyes from the floor and stared at Gary with unabashed gratitude. Her face broke into a big smile and she gushed at him "Oh thank you Sir! Thank you! Thank you! I will comply with anything you want. Madam as well if you want?" she continued to gabble as she gave a short glance in the direction of Jane.

Gary had had more than a few gins by now and he was horny as hell. His cock was straining with renewed vigour and the alcohol had robbed him of the last bit of control and so he decided in his foggy brain to push this to the limit. He looked down at Simone for just a minute before standing up and pulling her off her knees at the same time. He took her by the hand and led her behind the huge seat that he had been sitting on. Pushing her gently in the small of her back he bent her over the chair with her arse in the air.

Motioning at Jane to sit in the chair and she was instructed by him to hold the arms of the woman prostrated over the chair and to pull until Simone`s body was tight against the back of the chair and nearly on tip toe, even though she had on the heels.

Once this was done Gary surveyed the spectacle before him. The act of Jane pulling on Simone`s arms had forced her to raise he bottom higher and he gazed longingly at the pert buttocks before him. Jane's actions had also caused the bottom to become immobile as her front was pulled tight against the seat. He reached down and picked up his belt from the floor.

Simone whimpered loudly as she saw this and a little shiver passed through her body causing her arse cheeks to clench together. Gary saw this and bent forward to whisper menacingly in her ear, "22 minutes we waited and so 22 strokes from my belt or a letter goes to head office tomorrow?"

In a quiet breathless voice Simone said, "Yes Sir. Anything Sir. Just please do not report me I am begging you!"

Gary looked at Jane and received just a smile and a shrug in reply. This decided him and he brought the belt slamming down on the glorious pale skinned arse before him. The belt land with a loud slap that reverberated around the small cabin.

Simone screamed before managing to say, "One."

Gary waited to see if someone would come to investigate. When nobody appeared he presumed that Simone had briefed her colleagues to give them and her some privacy.

The belt swung through the air and landed nearly perfectly on the same spot. Another scream from Simone but much quieter than the first and this she followed by whispering, "Two."

The belt rose and fell twenty more times leaving angry welts on that previously pristine bottom and the paleness had now been replaced a rosy colour that was giving off heat.

Simone tried to rise but Gary held her in place. Jane still held her arms tight and her body was pinned to the back of the chair. Gary put his hands between Simone`s legs roughly and discovered a near fountain of juices running out of her gash and down her legs and Simone squealed loudly.

Taking his now hard as iron dick in his hand he shoved it into her with no foreplay. Once it was positioned inside of her he let go and pushed hard with his hips and was soon balls deep in this gorgeous flight attendant. Her natural lubricants were flowing to such an extent that he slipped in with no resistance. He pumped in and out of her with such aggression that she was soon crying out as the first orgasm exploded through her body. Gary had already come about five times today so continued to plough into her for nearly twenty minutes as her body experienced one climax after the other.

Just as the captain told them they would be landing in twenty minutes he shoved his dick once more as hard as possible into Simone and exploded within her. In his sex drugged brain he registered seven distinct spasms and ejaculations that coated the walls of her pussy.

Pulling out he motioned at Jane to release Simone`s arms and spinning Simone round he forced her to her knees and presented his cock to her so that she could clean him up.

Simone was completely destroyed and flopped down as if all the bones in her body had been removed during her punishment and subsequent brutal fucking. She did manage to take Gary`s shrivelling dick in her mouth and suck it clean of their intermingled come before saying breathlessly, "Thank you Sir."

Gary left Simone on the floor and dressed quickly in his shorts and fed the previously used belt through the loops to support them.

Jane slipped on her short skirt and went to help Simone from the floor. She handed her the bra, blouse and uniform skirt and Simone put them on with shaking hands. Her hands were shaking so badly that Jane had to help her with the clasp of the bra and the buttons of the blouse.

They heard the Captain once more, saying, "Flight Crew 10 minutes to landing."

By now Simone had gained some semblance of order and straightened her skirt and blouse and went to take care of things in preparation for landing.

Gary and Jane sat in their seats and buckled up while holding hands across the arm rest that separated them when Jane leaned across the divide and whispered in his ear with a voice that could not disguise her lust and arousal, "Fucking hell Gary! I never thought you were going to come. You were pounding away for ages and the poor girl must have come about ten times. I hope you have at least one more lot of come in you because I am wetter than London in November and I want you to fuck me all over the house when we get home!" As she finished they felt the plane connect loudly with the ground.

They heard the captain once more as in his tinny voice he said, "Welcome to London."

They taxied to the gate and parked. As they were removing their minimal hand luggage from the overhead compartment they were approached by Simone who pushed a piece of paper into Gary`s hand with her mobile and e-mail written on it. She took a deep breath and in a monotone voice devoid of emotion she said, "I hope that Sir, and of course Madam, had a pleasant flight? If you ever require anything from me in the future please do not hesitate to contact me as it will be my pleasure to serve Sir and Madam whenever they have need of my services."

Gary took one of their visiting cards from his wallet and gave it to Simone and adopting his stern Master`s voice he told her, "We will be in touch in the very near future and you can visit our home where would be happy to be served by you."

Breaking the role play for a minute Jane hugged Simone and Gary followed suit. They then left the plane with Gary`s arm around Jane`s shoulder and walked to get their bags and once they were retrieved they hailed a black cab for the short journey home.

Arriving at home the bags were just left in the hall as Jane dragged her husband up the stairs to the bedroom so that they could finish the best holiday ever with a bang!!!!

THE END!!!!