Gary and Jane Pt. 02

Story Info
Gary and Jane meet their new neighbours.
9.6k words
4.7
5k
2
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary was a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He was six feet tall and had a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also he had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane was a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialised in Real Estate. She stood five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and had dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hung to just below her shoulders, when it wasn't in the prim bun that she wore at work. Her body mass was good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she kept in shape by jogging as often as possible. She had always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she had a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She could also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella was a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She was five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella was a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She had an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She was tall, around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looked like she spent every hour that she wasn't working in the gym. She had large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She was completely bi-sexual and as happy between Jane`s legs as she was between Gary`s

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2

After her vibrator induced climax and the stupid thrill she got from making Mr. Griggs day, Jane found she was in a very good mood. As she was spending the night by herself she couldn't be arsed to cook anything so just prepared a salad with some cheese from the fridge.

Taking the bowl and a rather large glass of red wine with her, she went into the lounge and sitting on one of the sofas she picked up the remote control for the TV. She flipped through the channels and stopped briefly on Blue Movies, but not being in the mood without Gary, she quickly went on further and selected Netflix. Finding an old Rom Com, she settled in to watch, whilst eating her salad and drinking her wine.

The next thing that Jane remembered was waking up on the sofa with a stiff neck and a dry mouth. She had fallen asleep with her neck in a funny position, pushed against the arm of the chair and the red wine had dried her mouth out. The TV was still on, and the clock on the wall told her it was 2 a.m. Leaving her plate and glass in the kitchen sink she went up to bed. Stripping off her clothes she lay on the cold cotton sheets of the bed. The purple vibrator was still lying on top of the bed but she was just too tired. She was exhausted from all the sexual exertions of the holiday plus the last two days of superb sex with Gary. All of this, coupled with the jet lag, the mountains of washing that vacations always produce, caused her to sleep quickly.

She woke at 10 a.m. and after throwing on some sweats she left the house. She jogged at a steady pace up their road and into the park. The park had a circular jogging path that was about five miles long. After completing the five miles she continued to jog up the street towards their home. Stopping outside the neighbouring house she was intrigued to see two moving vans and a squad of men unloading the trucks and carrying a multitude of items and boxes in to the house.

The house had been empty since Eddie retired and he and Mary had moved up to Leeds to be near their son and their grandchildren. That was about four months ago. So, it now seemed that she and Gary were getting new neighbours, and all Jane hoped for was that they were as quiet and unobtrusive as Eddie and Mary had been.

Jane went into their house and poured herself a coffee before going up the stairs for a shower. Stripping of her clothes she took a long swig of coffee before stepping into the large shower.

Letting the water run over her body as she massaged the muscles of her legs that were starting to ache after her jog. She felt so much better after a good night's sleep and the jog. The fact that she had finished the washing was also a big relief for her and she had completed the ironing yesterday so she just had to put her lingerie away before Gary returned this evening. The Master would return to a clean house and a wife ready for a good shagging she thought, as a smile spread across her face.

Today was Friday, so they both had the whole weekend before returning to work on Monday. Jane was happily letting the water run over her body and the thought of Gary`s return and his cock invading all the holes of her body later tonight caused her hand to move down and slip between her legs. Running her thumb over her clit slowly she felt it move slightly as it filled with blood responding to her insistent fingers and thumb.

Deciding to move the action to the comfort of her bed she towelled off quickly before going to the bedroom in haste, and grabbing up the vibrator. The vibrator was played over her clit on low power until she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm. She adjusted the setting to full power and pushed the purple phallus deep into her pussy, just as her climax hit and she felt the tingling warmth ripple through her body and she moaned loudly and grabbed a handful of the bedsheets as she bucked in self-induced ecstasy.

Taking the vibrator with her to make sure it was clean, she quickly stepped under the shower again. After washing her fluids off the purple plastic she put it to one side, before directing the shower nozzle between her legs and washing away the remnants of her juices. The spray felt good on her puffy lips but she ignored the urge to go for round two or else she would never get anything done.

Climbing out of the shower she opened the bathroom window to let out the steam. As she did so she glanced out and down into her new neighbours garden. She had never realised before that the windows on this side of the house gave her an unrestricted view of the neighbour's house. The frosted bathroom windows meant that she could not see out as much as anybody could also not observe them during their ablutions.

The voyeur in Jane took over as she was curious about her new neighbours. Uncharacteristically she wanted to see them before she and Gary did the customary neighbourly act of going next door and introducing themselves. She realised that the frosted glass of the bathroom window only allowed her to see the conservatory attached the house and the back garden with its patio that now was sporting patio furniture in the form of a rattan sofa, two rattan chairs and a low table.

She quickly calculated that from one of the spare bedrooms on this side of the house she would have an unrestricted view of all the windows in the other house, plus the front drive. They very rarely used the spare bedrooms but she walked with purpose through the door and towards the window where the curtains were pulled shut.

Opening the curtains slightly she gazed down at the drive and saw that the moving firm had departed and the drive itself was devoid of the packing boxes that she had seen piled there earlier.

She looked across at the house next door. It was a similar design to Gary and Jane`s and was probably also a five bedroom. There were six windows facing her. One was with opaque glass, so was probably the bathroom. On the lower level were two separate windows that belonged to the kitchen. Another window was very small on the lower level and also filled with the same opaque glass, so that was a downstairs toilet she thought. The last two windows were on the second level. One was smaller than the other and she could see the boxes piled inside. A spare bedroom was her conclusion. Directly opposite where she was now she could see easily into a room the size of their master bedroom and she gasped as she witnessed the scene before her.

There were no curtains on the window and there was a man resting against the window sill and his toned naked bottom was easily visible as he wasn't wearing a top or any trousers or pants. In fact from what she could see he was totally naked. Jane could just see a wave of blonde hair moving about level with his groin area. She couldn't see anything in particular, but her dirty mind filled in the gaps. Her new blonde haired neighbour was blowing her man with his tanned body and toned arse. Her mind slipped back to when she and Gary had christened every room when they moved into a new house and she smiled to herself as her hand moved subconsciously between her legs. She then realised she was still naked after the shower.

Jane knew she should go and do something else other than observe this couples first sex act in their new home. She knew she should, but she decided not to. So Jane pulled a chair from the corner and sat down whilst opening the curtains a little bit more to give her an unrestricted view of the action.

The blonde hair was now moving furiously just below the window sill so Jane studied the man. He was tall. At least six foot two. His toned athletic body had not an ounce of fat on it and the muscles in his arm were hard as he gripped the window sill where he was resting his taut tight buttocks. He had short dark brown hair and she glimpsed the traces of a five o´clock shadow on his jaw as he moved his head into profile as he threw his head about as he had just apparently come in his woman's mouth.

This was confirmed as the blonde woman rose from her haunches pushing the last drops of his ejaculation into her mouth with a long middle finger. Jane`s hand was getting busier between her legs as she appraised the woman.

The blonde hair fell in waves well past her bare shoulders. She was also naked, Jane saw with delight. Also tall, and standing around five foot ten inches she had huge breasts. Nothing less than a D cup Jane thought with a slight feeling of envy. Her tanned skin looked like she had slept on a tanning bed for a year. Even from this distance Jane could make out piercing blue eyes that were filled with lust as she reached up and kissed her man and Jane could see that they were pushing their tongues against each other. A small blemish was visible on her skin just to the left of a completely bald pubic mound. Jane realised it was a small tattoo of a devil and as the woman turned away from her man Jane saw a corresponding tattoo of an angel on the right side.

The man turned and looked out of the window and Jane got her first glimpse of his manhood, that was semi hard and swinging below his pubic mound, that she was amazed to see was also completely shaved. That wasn't the most amazing thing. His cock was huge. Not Joe sized huge, but still an impressive weapon. As he was looking out of the window Jane could see he was dreamily stroking this huge lump of meat. Jane watched with open mouth as his penis began to grow in his hand until it stood at least nine inches when he was fully hard. Jane`s hand was now vigorously frigging her throbbing clit.

She could see that blondie was now bending over a bed in the room that was unmade and consisted of just the box spring and a bare mattress. Jane watched as big dick walked towards her. Falling to his knees he started to lick and suck her pussy, and probably, she thought, her arse, from behind. Big Dick rose from the floor and after sliding a couple of fingers into blondie to test her readiness he moved forward and guided his huge member into blondie from behind. He pumped into her for a good ten minutes as Jane steadily stroked her clit in time with each thrust. As big dick pulled out and shot four or five ropes of creamy come over her arse and tanned lower back Jane let out a deep moan and shuddered through her own climax.

Blondie and Big Dick had obviously heard something, as they both turned and looked out of the window. Luckily Jane was hidden in the shadows created by the pulled curtains. Not seeing anything immediately, the two returned to their own love making as Jane crept from the spare bedroom.

Jane started to prepare things for Gary`s arrival in the next couple of hours. Firstly she folded the now dry lingerie and put it away in the chest of drawers in their bedroom.

Jane decided to compensate her husband for missing the last days of his vacation by giving him one of their submissive weekends. She had bought some steaks from Tesco, so she prepared a green salad and put some potatoes on to boil before going upstairs.

She put on her favourite bottle green silk panties that had cost her an absolute fortune, but it was worth every penny when she saw Gary`s eyes light up when he saw her wearing them. She found her red collar in one of the draws and slipping into six inch heels she threw on her silk robe and went to the kitchen to check on the potatoes.

About 45 mins later the food was nearly ready and hearing a noise at the front door she flung off her robe and went to welcome her Master home. They weren't expecting any visitors so she didn't think twice. Running as best she could in the heels, she flung the front door open dressed in just the collar, green silk panties and the six inch heels and Shouted, "Welcome home Darling!"

This exuberant welcome really threw Blondie and Big Dick as they stood holding hands on the doorstep. Jane was more than confused and embarrassed and that was only compounded as she saw Gary get out of a black cab and walk up the drive to where his wife stood half naked with two complete strangers.

To say that they were all slightly in shock would be an understatement. Jane crossed her arms over her bare breasts as Big Dick reached a hand out and said in a strong London accent, "Nice to meet you both," looking at Jane`s breasts and laughing loudly. "We have just moved in next door and I think we are going to love it here," he continued still laughing and getting a poke in the ribs from Blondie.

Blondie also reached out her hand and said in a much more serious voice, "Hi, I am Sandy and this, for my sins, is my husband Kevin."

Jane instinctively reached out her hand causing one breast to be exposed once again. "Jane, and that guy behind you is Gary, my husband, who was the intended recipient of this welcome."

Gary had now joined them and shook hands with both Sandy and Kevin. Looking at all three he asked, "Would you like to come in for a glass of wine?"

Sandy and Kevin looked at each quickly before Sandy said quietly, "We don't want to interrupt or fuck up your plans." Her strong London accent matched her husband who obviously didn't want to miss an opportunity as he said bluntly, "Love too!" Which drew a daggers look from Sandy.

Gary walked past the three of them whilst saying, "Well that's settled then, come in and make yourself comfortable in the lounge, which is through there. Jane can you get some wine and four glasses and look after our guests while I change?"

Jane started to look for at least her robe when she was stopped in her tracks by Gary`s next words that came out as an order and were delivered in his stern Masters voice, "As you are my Dear! I presume from your dress code that you are my submissive this weekend? Please serve our guests exactly as you are and I will be back in a few minutes." With that Gary started up the stairs but paused to watch as Jane entered the kitchen to fetch some wine.

True to his word Gary returned quickly dressed in loose fitting shorts and a polo shirt. He was barefooted and his legs and arms still bore the tan from their Kenyan holiday. He arrived at the bottom of the stairs just as Jane exited the kitchen holding a bottle of red wine in one hand and four glasses in the other, and entered the lounge to serve their guests.

She had tried to find a way to carry everything whilst still covering her breasts, but failed. After saying, "Fuck it!" rather too loudly she had switched off the boiling potatoes and put the salad in the fridge. She cursed, "Fuck it!" once more before brazenly leaving the kitchen and entering the lounge with her tits swinging before her.

Gary and Jane entered the lounge almost at the same time. Kevin ran his eyes over Jane`s breasts and legs completely unashamedly. He was grinning broadly.

When Jane looked at Sandy she saw the same reaction on her smiling face. She was staring at the green silk panties that now had a big dark patch where they covered Jane`s pussy. Jane was made seriously horny by this enforced turn of events, and that only increased as she watched Sandy staring at her crotch and licking her lips. Jane was happy to see the blush rising up Sandy's throat to her face and she was obviously as aroused by this situation as Jane was.

Jane placed the four glasses on the table. One in front of each of them, and then leaned forward to pour the wine. This of course caused her to bend double and her unbridled boobs dangled just above the glasses as she filled each in turn. Nobody said a word, as all three were transfixed by the beautiful breasts dangling before them.

Jane was nearly panting, she was so horny, as she asked, "And, can I get anybody something else? Snacks, crisps?" She could tell that it wouldn't take much to turn this into a complete fuck fest. She knew however, that she couldn't make the first move. The decision to move the situation forward must come from her Master. She looked at Gary and then at Kevin who wasn't even trying to hide the huge bulge in his trousers. Sandy was just continuing to stare at the stained green panties, but Jane could tell she was starting to breathe heavier.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers