Gary and Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all declined the snacks before Gary grinned and said, "Please fill all the glasses and bring another bottle. Now!" he finished with a stern almost shout.

Jane once again filled all their glasses and left for the kitchen to get another bottle. In the kitchen she located the wine and was starting to head back to the lounge when she stopped. She was so horny by now and she knew that she needed to be fucked soon or she was going to literally explode. She thought about how she could accelerate things. It was clear to her that the new neighbours were similar to Gary and her in their attitudes to sex. Yes there had been mild shock when she had opened the door semi-naked and flashing her boobs. If that had shocked them badly they would have been running for the hills, or at least back to next door. No, they had stayed and even if slightly uneasy in the beginning, they had accepted Gary`s invitation to come in for drinks.

Sandy had not taken her eyes off of Jane`s crotch for one minute so it was pretty apparent that she swung both ways and Kevin had ogled her from the first minute with no effort to disguise that fact. Gary as usual was just seeing how this scenario would play out and wasn't to bothered in which direction it went.

Jane put the open wine bottle on the work top in the kitchen and then pulled her panties up slightly so that the sodden gusset now lay between the puffy lips of her labia and therefore exposed them to anybody that wanted to look. "Fuck it!" she said with venom. "It´s time to shit or get off the pot Kevin and Sandy. If you want it you can have it. If not fuck off home so that I can sexually molest my husband!" With that she picked up the bottle and headed back to the lounge. As she got to the door she heard Gary talking so stayed hidden by the doorway listening.

Gary was talking about their holiday. Kevin and Sandy were listening and saying nothing. Gary described how fantastic it was and about meeting Ella and in some detail he told them what they had got up to. Then about Marie the voyeur. Then Simone the flight attendant and finally the tryst with Lisa and Joe. Jane stood and listened, and she was more than hot now after Gary had described all their sexual adventures in Kenya.

Gary finished his description of their holiday antics by saying, in a very matter of fact way, "So, you two are obviously a bit like us aren't you? If you were prudes you would have been on the way to the Estate Agent double quick, to try to give the house back. But no, you both stayed and even came in for a drink. I can see from Sandy`s expression and the fact she hasn't removed her eyes from Jane`s covered pussy for one minute, that she is intrigued by women. Kevin your casual attitude to what is a quite unusual situation tells me this is definitely not the first time you have been involved in such. If you want we can go further, or you can have another drink and leave. Once you leave I will then proceed to fuck Jane in every hole possible, as I am sure she is gagging for some kind of release by now."

Jane, was now listening intently and waiting for the reply from the couple. She was so happy listening to Gary`s words, as they were echoing her exact thoughts about Sandy and Kevin. She now entered the room and poured four large measures of the wine into each glass. When she had finished she sat on the sofa next to Gary and looked at the couple sitting on the sofa opposite them.

Kevin started to speak, but then gasped loudly as Jane let her legs fall open giving Sandy and Kevin an unobstructed view of her puffy labia, as the green silk that was stuck in the middle, pushed them apart.

Regaining his composure, Kevin said in a throaty voice full of desire, "Yes Mate. We have dabbled a bit in swinging and even had a couple that we were very good friends with and we formed a foursome for a bit, in more ways than one." That was followed by a short curt laugh.

Sandy then cut in, still never taking her eyes from Jane`s exposed womanhood she said, "We have a very frank and open attitude to sex. I am 100% bi but Kevin doesn't do men!" The last bit was said with emphasis. "We love sex and always have done. We have been married nearly twelve years and experimented a lot. We only do it as a couple though, and it is only good for us when the partner is involved or nearby."

"That is exactly our philosophy and we stick to it rigidly!" Jane spoke at last.

Jane got up and filled all four glasses once more and seeing the bottle was empty she popped back to the kitchen and returned with the third one of the night. She topped up the glasses and sat back down next to Gary who immediately put his hand between her thighs and pulled her legs as wide apart as possible exposing Jane`s soaked panties and puffy lips even more to the couple opposite.

"One last thing," Sandy said as her breathing became noticeably heavier at seeing the wanton exposure of Jane`s groin area. "We aren't in to all that S and M stuff. Are we Kevin?" she said glancing at her husband and receiving a nod of agreement before continuing, "However, I don't mind being told what to do, and how occasionally."

Gary`s hand had now found his way to Jane`s exposed labia and was gently rubbing a couple of fingers up and down her slit. He looked straight into Sandy`s eyes and said with a strong hard voice, "Well I suggest that you strip now Sandy as it seems slightly unfair that we are all getting the benefit of looking at Janes wonderful body and you are still in your jeans and T-shirt."

Sandy looked at Kevin and hesitated before Gary snapped at her, "And do it NOW!"

She was on her feet in seconds and pulling her jeans down and pulling her T-shirt off over her head. She was now stood before them in just a nice purple bra and panties set with the panties showing a big wet patch to match, or even better, the stain on Jane`s panties.

Gary was in Master-mode now as he barked, "Bra off!" and Sandy complied immediately freeing her tremendous D-Cup breasts and exposing them to the cool air. It wasn't particularly warm in the lounge and her arousal and the cold air caused her nipples to harden delightfully.

Jane could see the huge bulge in Gary`s shorts that was testament to the fact that he was enjoying himself immensely.

"Sandy, Kevin is going to get a hernia if that massive bulge in his jeans is not released soon. Please get his dick out and put it in your mouth. Jane please could you do the honours and get my cock in your mouth as quickly as possible!"

Jane did not need to be asked a second time and in a flash she was on her knees in front of Gary and pulling his shorts down in one movement. Gary was not wearing any underwear and so his rock hard cock sprung up in front of her face where she readily gobbled it into her mouth.

Gary was having fun. He could feel his cock being licked and sucked by his wife's warm, wet welcoming mouth. He looked across to see Kevin help Sandy release his dick from his jeans and once it was free she swallowed it like a gannet. Gary also saw what Jane had seen that afternoon. Kevin was very well endowed. "He obviously wasn't at the back of the line when they were handing out cock," Gary said under his breath, and this caused Jane to look up at him and smile around his dick that was in her mouth.

Gary looked down at her and very quietly whispered, "Go over and lick Sandy while she is still blowing Kevin."

Reluctantly she let Gary`s dick fall from her mouth before crawling on all fours over to where Sandy was now sucking hard on Kevin`s huge member. Jane slid her hands between the woman's legs and her arousal was evident as the purple material was so wet she could have wrung the panties out. Without haste she slipped one finger inside the panties giving her direct access to Sandy`s flooded tunnel and she moved it in and out several times before adding a second and after curling the two up just slightly she gently massaged the G-Spot of her neighbour, which produced a wonderful mewling sound from Sandy as she had Kevin's cock now deep as possible in her throat.

Jane moved Sandy into a kneeling position and this gave her access to slide between her legs on her back, so that Sandy`s pussy was directly above Jane`s face. Jane pulled gently on Sandy`s thighs and the purple covered gash descended towards Jane`s waiting mouth. Just before they came in contact Jane used one finger to pull the panties to one side and she dove into the mushy area between Sandys labia and licked, sucked and bit her like a woman possessed.

Sandy was struggling to keep Kevin in her mouth as the intensity of Jane`s oral work pushed her close to a climax. Noticing this Gary said, "Kevin why don't you fuck Sandy from behind while Jane licks her pussy?"

This idea was definitely a good one for Kevin and moving quickly, he positioned himself behind his wife and then slid all nine inches into her with one thrust, as she was so naturally lubricated.

Jane had a front row seat as the penis slid into the pussy above her. She giggled, as she thought it was like one of those trains in America that never seem to end when you are waiting at the crossing. Inch after inch of solid man meat was sliding past her nose and disappearing into the dark tunnel. Another train analogy she thought. Once Kevin was fully inside of Sandy, Jane had two beautifully shaved balls hanging over her mouth, so without hesitation she reached up and sucked one completely into her mouth and ran her tongue around the wrinkled skin of his scrotum whilst it was trapped inside her mouth. She then repeated the action with the other.

As Kevin started to slowly pump his wife from behind, Jane located Sandy`s clit and bit down on the hard nub just enough to elicit a low moan from Sandy. Kevin was now going more forcefully and Jane sucked the clit harder, in time with his thrusts. In a matter of minutes Sandy was moaning much louder and one last strong suck on the now red, angry and hard bud was enough to send her into an earthquake like climax as she bucked and screamed and squirted at least half a pint of her love juices all over Jane`s face and breasts.

Kevin was still pushing in and out of her until she pushed back on his stomach with her hand and his penis slipped out covered in his pre-come and her vaginal juice. As it left Sandy`s pussy it flipped down onto Jane`s chin where she sucked him in greedily and started to blow him as hard as possible, savouring the two different tastes.

After the sex with his wife and the anticipation that had been building up all evening, Kevin was not going to take long to come and Jane was rewarded for her oral skill when he shot four large spurts of creamy come into Jane`s mouth. The taste was slightly saltier than Gary`s but Jane swallowed it all gratefully before sliding out from between Sandy`s legs.

Jane, Kevin and Sandy were all lying still and taking deep breaths trying to recover when Gary`s stern voice cut through the silence, "Jane and I still haven't come! Sandy get over here and suck my dick and Kevin you better get to work between my wife`s legs as I am sure that she is wetter than a Bank Holiday Monday!"

Sandy rose on unsteady feet and approached Gary who was gently stroking his cock that was as hard as granite. Bending double she took him in her mouth and started to push down, engulfing an inch at a time. Gary felt the tip of his cock rub against the back of her mouth. Sandy wiggled his dick with her hand until she had positioned it at the entrance to her throat, before using her throat muscles to swallow him whilst pushing down with her head. Gary felt his dick slide into Sandy`s throat where she held it in a tight grip using the strong muscles located there. Gary revelled in the sensation for a few seconds before Sandy released her grip on him and slowly moved up, letting his manhood leave her mouth an inch at a time. She repeated this procedure four or five times before Gary grabbed her head with both hands holding it in place with his cock in her throat and ejaculated long and hard into her throat, causing her to gag and splutter as the warm liquid interfered with her ability to breathe.

In the meantime Kevin had thrown Jane onto the sofa, pulled her panties down roughly and buried his face in the now sodden snatch between her legs. He lapped and sucked like a starving man, trying to extract all of the viscous liquid from her pussy. Jane was so horny by now that the moment Kevin nipped her throbbing clit with his teeth she came long, loud and hard. Shrieking and moaning her arms and legs flayed about uncontrollably before she stilled and lay on her back taking in deep lungful's of air.

Jane now felt partially satisfied, and she thought that the head she had got from Kevin was excellent, and she was already looking forward to receiving the attention of his tongue on multiple occasions in the near future. With that thought, she looked over at Gary who was sitting with a self-satisfied grin across his lips and his shrivelled penis lying in his lap. Sandy was sitting on the floor by his knees still coughing slightly as she tried to clear her airways of Gary`s spunk. Beside her, Kevin was breathing hard but smiling like an insane man and his face was all shiny with her juices. Up until now a very acceptable first night with our neighbours, thought Jane and laughed loudly, which brought quizzical stares from the others.

It was still early and Gary was having fun, so he decided to extend the evening if the others were acceptable. He was thinking about the fact that they always seemed to find like-minded people, as if by telepathy. Maybe it is the same kind of thing that gay people have. "Gay-dar", or something like that, he thought it was called. Where gay people could always tell other gays as soon as they met them. Well he and Jane definitely had, "Kink-dar!" He could tell that Sandy and Kevin were a like-minded couple as soon as he had got out of the cab and had seen them talking to a half-naked Jane on the doorstep with apparently no embarrassment. He had just pushed it a little by inviting them inside. Once they accepted he knew that his suspicions were confirmed.

It was cool in the lounge even though it was June. Gary guessed that Jane had turned the air-conditioning up high in order to make her planned welcome for Gary more comfortable and to ensure that her nipples where rock hard for him.

Gary looked at the other three and in a quiet voice said, "Let´s go out to the pool and relax a bit. Naked is the only option. Jane, bring another bottle of wine and some towels."

Gary watched as Jane disappeared to fulfil her tasks, and as Kevin and Sandy neatly folded their clothes and placed them on the sofa, before the three of them headed out to the pool area. It was a balmy twenty-five degrees outside and felt good on his bare skin after the cool of the lounge.

Jane arrived with the wine and four towels. She gave each of them a large towel to sit on at the table on the patio next to the swimming pool. Then she went and jumped in the pool and was closely followed by Sandy a few seconds later. Gary and Kevin watched the women swimming and started to chat easily.

Gary gave Kevin a brief history of his and Jane`s life and then Kevin explained about Sandy and himself

They were both 31. They had met when they were both 14, in Bethnal Green, where they were both born and had lived only two streets apart. He had fallen in love with her on their second date. He explained that they were at his home and his Mum had popped to the shops leaving them alone in the lounge of their small house. As soon as the door clicked shut Sandy had stuck her tongue down his throat, pulled his pants down and given him a hand-job. He hadn't lasted more than a minute before shooting his load all over her school skirt. Being the perfect gentleman, he had pulled off her skirt and gone to the kitchen to sponge off the spunk stain. He left it to dry on a radiator and went back to the lounge and fingered her until she came. He went back, got the skirt and handed it back to her. She had just finished putting the damp skirt back on as his Mum came through the door.

They had been together ever since, and married for twelve years. This is why they started to get into the swinger scene he explained. They both had no experience with others, so they decided the best way to learn was to fuck a few people. They would go to swinger clubs and select older people who looked like they could teach them some things. After getting home they would compare notes, practice on each other and eventually they improved their skills. They still enjoyed the swinger life, but did not go as much now as in the beginning of their marriage.

Kevin told Gary that Sandy was a PA for some CEO in the city and he had his own haulage firm. The firm was quite large with more than seventy trucks carrying goods all over the UK and Continental Europe. They had no kids and he wasn't sure why not as they fucked at least ten times a week. The last bit caused him to laugh out loud.

As they chatted the two men watched their women splashing about in the pool. Neither wanted to swim and were quite happy sipping their wine. This was the fourth bottle now and both men were getting a tad woozy.

Sandy was the first to leave the pool. She hoisted herself up out of the pool and sat on the edge allowing her calves and feet to dangle in the water. Jane swam over to her and put her arms around Sandy`s bottom, and pulled her slightly towards her. Sandy complied easily, as Jane pushed Sandy`s knees apart gently her snatch was now positioned directly in front of Jane`s face.

Jane leaned in and smelt the strong musky smell mixed with a little whiff of Chlorine from the pool. She then started to lick Sandy`s outside lips very softly, before licking up the entire length of Sandy`s pussy before finishing by flicking her clit hard with her tongue.

As Sandy felt Jane`s tongue on her clit she let out a low moan and this became louder as Jane sucked the clit hard into her mouth. Not easing up with the suction she had created Jane took the hard bud between her teeth and exerted more and more pressure until Sandy let out a deep sigh and lay back onto the warm stones surrounding the pool.

Jane released Sandy`s clit from between her teeth and kissed it gently this time which elicited a slow mewling from Sandy that came from somewhere deep in her throat.

Gary and Kevin just watched and both men were starting to rise to the occasion as they watched Jane giving Sandy a perfect tongue job.

Jane returned to licking up and down the beautiful pussy in front of her. Slowly at first, and then with more urgency. Jane then pushed her stiff tongue as far as possible into the, now moaning Sandy`s, vagina. She was rewarded as a trickle of pussy juice was released as Sandy orgasmed.

Jane did not let up, and placing Sandy`s legs on her shoulders she pushed up exposing Sandy's light brown rear hole. This was a trick that Jane had learnt from Simone, their flight attendant friend. Once the hole was accessible Jane stuck her tongue in Sandy`s anus as far as it would go and simultaneously stuck two fingers into Sandy`s sopping wet gash. That produced an extended moan from Sandy. As Jane removed her tongue and replaced it with her middle finger whilst still frigging Sandy`s pussy with the other two fingers the moans got louder and Jane felt Sandy`s hands on her head pushing her hard against her clit.

The moaning increased in volume under Jane`s expert hands until Sandy pushed herself harder onto the fingers in her arse and pussy shouting, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me in the arse with your finger you bitch! Fuck my pussy with your fingers you Fucking Bitch. I am gonna come now you fucking bitch!" and with that she squirted long and hard as her climax rolled over her and left her body tingling and with a warm flush.