Gary and Jane Pt. 03

Story Info
Unpacking at Kevin and Sandy's.
6.4k words
4.13
2.3k
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary was a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He was six feet tall and had a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also he had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane was a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialised in Real Estate. She stood five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and had dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hung to just below her shoulders, when it wasn't in the prim bun that she wore at work. Her body mass was good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she kept in shape by jogging as often as possible. She had always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she had a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She could also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella was a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She was five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella was a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She had an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She was tall, around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looked like she spent every hour that she wasn't working in the gym. She had large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She was completely bi-sexual and as happy between Jane`s legs as she was between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly nine inches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3

Jane woke up refreshed and looking forward to the Weekend. Her body ached from the intense sex that she had enjoyed with the neighbours and Gary yesterday. Of course there was also the after party caning and more sex which hadn´t helped her muscles much. Her buttocks still throbbed, but in a delightful way that reminded her of her Master. Jane thought a short caning like the one Gary had administered yesterday was always better the next day, a bit like Chilli, and she was grinning to herself as she went into their bathroom. After studying the six stripes on her bottom, that were already turning black, blue and yellow she jumped in the shower.

It was still quite early and she had at least an hour before she had to go and help Kevin and Sandy unpack. She finished her shower, and after a quick glance at the still sleeping Gary, she went downstairs to put the coffee on.

The coffee had just finished and there were eggs and bacon frying in the pan as Gary came in to the kitchen. His nakedness matched hers and she could smell the familiar odour of his shower gel and aftershave.

Together they sat at the kitchen table and Jane served them coffee and breakfast before turning to Gary and asking, "What project are you working on today?"

With a mischievous grin, Gary said, "You will see tonight. It`s a surprise!"

Still puzzled by his secret project, Jane decided to ignore it and wait and see what it was that evening. She and Gary chatted easily in-between mouthfuls of eggs and bacon. They replayed all the action from yesterday with Sandy and Kevin. They were both in agreement that they liked the couple and hopefully would have the benefit of their "COME-pany" on other occasions. Jane told him about Mr. Griggs free sex show and that caused Gary to collapse in a fit of giggles, as she explained it in such a comical way.

Jane started to clean the dishes until Gary told her that he would do it, and she should get ready, so as not to be late for their new neighbours.

Jane ran up the stairs and found an old T-shirt and a short skirt that she had worn in Kenya. The day would be warm and she didn't want to mess up her decent clothes. As always after one of Gary`s punishments she opted for no panties to help with the healing process.

Returning to the kitchen she saw that Gary had finished the washing up and was casually sitting reading the news on his mobile. She gazed longingly at his strong, muscled upper body with its covering of light brown hair. Her eyes made their way down his body and came to rest on his penis. It was in a semi-hard state and leaning to one side resting on his bush of brown pubic hair. To her disappointment she glanced at the wall clock and saw it was nearly ten so she had no time for a sexy goodbye. She bent and kissed Gary once on the cheek and then dipping lower she kissed the tip of his cock. "Got to go," she said and went to leave.

Gary grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him and kissed her passionately on the lips. "Have fun Darling. If things go in a sexual way, you have my permission 100% to enjoy it, if that is what you want to do, OK?" With that he patted her gently on her taut, striped buttocks and went back to reading the news.

"OK, thanks," Jane replied cheerily and nearly skipped out of the kitchen wondering what adventures the day would bring.

Jane walked the 20 or 30 meters to the next house and found the front door ajar with a small post-it stuck by the letterbox. "Hi Jane, please let yourself in. We have already started. S & K xx."

Taking the post-it and throwing it onto a pile of paper trash that was piled in the corner she pushed the door open and entered.

"Sandy. Gary. It´s Jane!" she shouted loudly

"We. Are. Upstairs!" came the disjointed reply in Sandy`s throaty London dialect.

Jane ascended to the second level and as she climbed, the unmistakeable sounds of people indulging in good sex reached her ears. Following the sounds, she pushed open the door of the master bedroom and was greeted by the sight of Sandy rocking backwards and forwards on Kevin`s dick in the classic cowgirl position. They were both naked, sweating profusely and laying on the bed she had seen yesterday. There were sheets on the bed. However, to say the bed was made would be a severe overstatement as the white sheets were seriously rumpled from their lovemaking.

"You. Can. Join. In. If. You. Want?! Sandy stated, looking at her with dreamy sex drugged eyes, as each word was punctuated by an upward thrust from Kevin`s monster dick.

"Maybe later?" Jane said with a grin that told all in the room that there was no "Maybe" about it. She settled into an armchair in the corner and watched as Kevin and Sandy upped the tempo in their rutting.

After another couple of minutes Sandy threw her head back and moaned long and hard and Kevin grunted twice before they both lay still and Sandy collapsed onto Kevin`s stomach as he gathered her in his arms. Seconds later Sandy rolled off of him and Jane caught sight of his flaccid liquid covered dick and the first trickles of his come leaving Sandy`s vagina.

Laughing, Jane said, "Well that was better than Breakfast TV!"

Sandy and Kevin also laughed before Sandy replied, "We are so fucking sorry! Since last night we have both been horny as fuck. We got up at six to start the unpacking, but we have had to stop every few minutes for a shag. So far I have had six fucking orgasms, three mouthfuls of come and jerked Kev off twice!" She was laughing harder and harder as she described her busy morning. "Plus, we only unpacked about three fucking boxes!" at which they all descended into fits of laughter.

With a semi-serious look on her face Sandy turned to Jane and said in a very normal way, "I can lick your lovely pussy before we start again if you want?"

Declining Sandy`s offer with a shake of the head Jane sprung from the chair and shouted, "Time to get some work done you two! Where shall we start?"

Sandy and Kevin reluctantly got off the bed and threw on the clothes that were strewn on the floor and consisted of just shorts and T-shirts with no underwear.

They spent the next three hours opening boxes and moving furniture around as Kevin and Sandy playfully argued about what went where. Jane noticed that Sandy was often glancing at her as she bent and removed items from the boxes, but put it down to the fact that she was just seeing what was what, and where they should go. In these things Sandy was obviously the Boss as Gary always ceded to her after their short arguments.

They were all sweating by now as the day had got noticeably warmer and so they were all happy when Boss woman Sandy suggested they stop for a break.

"What do you want Jane, Coffee, Tea, Water?" she asked.

"Water please," replied Jane and slumped down on a recently positioned sofa before wincing a little as the cotton cushion came in contact with the fresh stripes on her bottom.

Sandy saw Jane wince, and as she handed her a cold, plastic bottle of water she sat beside her and quietly, so that Kevin could not hear her, she asked, "Are you OK Love? I couldn't help but notice that your arse has taken a bit of a bashing. Was that Gary? Are you in danger? You can come stay with us if he is hurting you?"

Jane laughed so loud that Kevin stared at her from across the large lounge where he was assembling the dining table. Looking at Sandy with love in her eyes and placing one hand on Sandy`s bare thigh she told her, "Yes, Gary did it. Yes it hurt, but it was purely consensual and I loved it. It was part of our sub/Master routine. It gives you a delicious feeling that mixture of pleasure and pain that is so hard to describe." With that, Jane rose from the sofa and standing in front of Sandy she lifted her short skirt so she could see the marks better and looking back over her shoulder, she whispered, "You should try it sometime!"

Jane watched as Sandy stared at her arse and was not at all surprised when Sandy reached out her hand and traced the stripes on her buttocks, trailing her hand from one end of the lines to the other and feeling the welts that the cane had produced.

"Fuck that!" she said after a good five minutes of fondling Jane`s bruised posterior. "That definitely isn't my thing. I don't mind a cock up my arse, and even that only occasionally, but that looks like it hurt like fuck!"

Jane sat down again and took Sandy`s hand in hers. "It is not for everyone that`s for sure, but for me and Gary it works. He gets to cane me as he has that sadistic side while I enjoy being his submissive and the pleasure/pain angle. There is another added bonus you know. When he has finished spanking me his dick is so rock hard and sometimes I think he is going to just explode. That leads to some of the best sex and orgasms I have ever had in my life!"

Sandy was listening to her friend with an expression of awe on her face. Having heard it all, she could not deny that her snatch had moistened dramatically during Jane`s description. Even though her brain was screaming, "No!" some part of her was thinking about giving it a whirl." We will have to see what happens," she said softly to Jane, kissed her on the cheek and went into the kitchen to unpack more plates and cutlery.

Jane remained seated for a while and watched Kevin, and listened to Sandy putting things in the kitchen cupboards. The noise from the kitchen stopped suddenly and Sandy came back into the lounge. Kevin was sweating and cursing as the table was being a bitch to put back together. Sandy walked towards him and handed him a plastic bottle of water. He removed the top and drank it in one and some of the water ran down his chest and all the way down to the waist band of his shorts. He had removed his shirt as the temperatures had risen through the day.

Jane watched as Sandy knelt and pushed her head forward to lap at the water collecting above the waist band. She continued to lick the area even after it was apparent there was no more water. Gradually she pulled Kevin`s shorts down revealing a superb, fully hard erection. Sandy spat in her hand and started to grease the shaft of Kevin`s dick with her saliva. She repeated this two or three times before running her finger nails up the entire nine inches. Her fingernails grazed the extended veins that ran the length of this impressive member as she traced soft touches up and down his shaft without ever making contact with his purple mushroom shaped head.

She obviously knew what he liked thought Jane. Sandy continued to rub her nails up and down his shaft. She was staring up into his eyes and purring, "Just relax baby, just relax and come. Relax baby!"

Kevin started to breathe heavier as his huge cock twitched between her fingers. His hips were shaking and now he threw his head back and closed his eyes. As he began to grunt and moan Sandy took him in her mouth. Just the head as her nails continued their staff stimulation. Her head did not move until Gary exhaled a long "Fuck!" and then her head moved frantically as she collected and swallowed what was obviously an extraordinary load of semen.

Jane watched and was impressed at how well Sandy knew her man, and how she had brought him off with basically just her finger nails.

Sandy stood, kissed Kevin on the cheek and in a mock whisper in his ear Jane heard her say, "Now fix the fucking table. You have been fucking about with it for hours. You must be relaxed enough now!" and she walked back into the kitchen where Jane heard the crashing of pots and pans resuming.

Jane got off the sofa and took her empty water bottle into the kitchen. Putting it in the recycle bin she turned to Sandy and said, "I must say that was pretty impressive. Can I help you here?"

"No Love. I am about finished. Going upstairs now to start with the bedroom if you want to come?"

The two women went up the stairs together after glimpsing Kevin becoming more successful in building the table. Sandy grinned at Jane and leaned into her whispering in her ear, "The big lump just needed to relax a bit and you can see the result." The two women were laughing together as they entered the Master bedroom arm in arm.

There were about 10 large moving boxes in the room. There were two wardrobes and two chest of drawers already positioned in the room and the bed was the central point. Jane and Sandy went to work on putting the bed in order after Sandy and Kevin`s lovemaking earlier.

After that was done they started on the boxes, which were all marked with a large K or S written with red marker. Sandy pointed out the wardrobe that was allocated for Kevin and Jane began hanging the clothes from the "K" boxes on the rails inside whilst Sandy took care of her own clothes and carefully hung them. Once the eight or nine clothes hanger boxes were emptied the women carried the empty boxes down to the trash point they had constructed near to the front door. Kevin had one of his smaller trucks booked to pick up the trash on Monday morning.

Once all the trash was downstairs they returned to the bedroom. One box was marked "Pants and Socks Kev." Jane proceeded to transfer the contents from the box to one of the chest of drawers.

Sandy was working on a box marked "Sandy's underwear (Normal)". Jane thought this strange until she spied another box marked, "Sandy's underwear (Lingerie)." Once the first two boxes were emptied Jane watched as Sandy started to empty a variety of slips, G-strings. Suspender belts, panties, baby dolls, body stockings, bras and other items of costly and erotic lingerie in to the lower drawers.

Jane was impressed with the collection, which was at least as good as the one she had. She had seen the labels and she knew the items were high quality from the best desous makers in the World. "I see you enjoy the same feeling of silky and sexy lingerie on your skin as I do," she stated.

"I love it. When Kev and I were broke I still bought stuff, but at C & A and not Victoria Secret or La Perla like I do now." Giving Jane a brief, shy smile she held up a bottle green body stocking that was obviously crotch less and there were also holes for her nipples to poke through and she stated very proudly, "This is my favourite piece. My favourite colour and you feel so sexy when you put it on and your nipples rub against your blouse and the wind whistles around your pussy. Kev bought it for me in Paris at some top of the range shop. Must have cost him a fucking fortune, but I love it!"

"I can see why," said Jane eyeing the piece with a slight feeling of jealousy. "When we were in Kenya I spent over a thousnand pounds at La Perla, for Ella and me." Smiling at Sandy she said, "I can show you my collection one day if you would like?"

"I would love that," Sandy said as she threw the now empty carton out onto the landing.

There was only one box left to unpack and that was just marked with three large X´s. Jane went to open the box until she felt Sandy`s hand on her arm. "That's our private playthings," she said blushing furiously.

"I don't think you can shock me now Sandy. I have licked you cunt, sucked your husband's dick and you have done the same with my husband and my cunt!"

With a face as red as a strawberry Sandy opened the box. Jane didn't know what she was expecting but the contents were a pretty standard collection of dildos, vibrators and a couple of butt plugs. There was also a set of handcuffs and the last item to come out of the box was a large strap on dick. This was one item that Jane had been meaning to buy. Especially for when Ella and Simone came to visit.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12