Gary and Jane Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding the item in her hand Jane turned to Sandy and asked in a hushed voice, "Don't tell me you use this on Gary?"

Sandy laughed and said giggling, "Don't be fucking stupid. If I shoved that up his arse he would cut my fucking tits off!" at this both girls burst in to fits of giggles before Sandy continued, "No, I bought it when were very friendly with that other couple. The woman was a right deviant cow. She wanted Kev's dick in her mouth, her husband's small dick in her pussy and me shoving this thing up her arse in a double penetration, or is that a triple penetration? I am never sure? I used to like it sometimes as well as there is a bit of ribbed plastic in the construction that stimulates your clit whilst you are using it on another woman."

Jane was now exploring the item closely and easily located the ribbed plastic that Sandy had described. The phallus was about eight inches long and quite realistic with an enlarged head and plastic veins running up and down it. There were leather straps to secure it in place.

Jane looked at Sandy and asked with deference, "Can I try it on please?"

"Course you can love. We haven't used it in ages, here let me help you," she said and pulled Janes short skirt down to her ankles leaving Jane`s groin area exposed. Using nimble hands she positioned the false cock in front of Jane's pubic mound. And wrapped the leather straps around the back of her arse and between her legs. Positioning the clit stimulator on top of Jane`s nub she then tightened the straps with the buckles to keep it in place.

Jane took a sharp intake of breath as Sandy roughly pulled the straps and buckled them tight to her body. The tight straps caused the ribbed plastic to rub deliciously on her clit that was now waking up after the bashing it had taken yesterday.

"Want to try it?" said Sandy whilst pulling her shorts down, bending over the bed and moving her legs apart. "In my pussy though, as I am not a big fan of anal and especially with that fucking great thing!"

Jane moved to stand behind Sandy. She reached her hand out and ran two fingers along the length of Sandy`s labia. Feeling the dampness there she moved forward. It felt funny for her to have a dick. She spat in her hand several times before wiping the saliva over the head of the phallus. Positioning it at the start of Sandy`s love tunnel she used her hand to move the tip up and down the glistening inner lips of Sandy`s labia. Once she was sure it was lubricated enough she pushed with her hips and watched as the pink plastic entered further and further into her friend.

Sandy moaned gently as Jane used her hips to push in harder. The harder she pushed the more the clit stimulator in the harness danced delightfully on her little man in the boat. Soon she was fully in and she could feel the front of her thighs connect with the back of Sandy`s thighs. Not knowing what to do, she just did what she thought, and pushed in and out of Sandy by using her hips to thrust. As she became more confident she increased her speed of thrust, which had the pleasant by product of increasing the speed that her clit was being attacked.

Sandy was moaning louder now and Jane was surprised as she felt her own climax building. Pushing into Sandy with aggression now, they both climaxed at the same time and loud screams, moans and groans filled the room from both women. Jane removed the plastic phallus from Sandy`s pussy and collapsed on the bed next her friend, where they both lay panting and taking deep breaths as their post orgasmic waves subsided.

In a breathless throaty gasp, Jane said, "I have to get me one of those immediately. That was unbelievably hot! I came so hard!"

Through gritted teeth Sandy managed to stammer, "Wasn`t that fucking brilliant Jane? You are welcome anytime, if you ever want to fuck like that again? I didn't realise how good it was, as I was always on the other side with that other stupid bitch!"

A few minutes passed and then Sandy helped Jane out of the harness and took it into the bathroom to wash all the plastic pieces. Returning, she handed it to Jane and told her, "You keep it Jane. I am only going to use it with you now and you have more use of it when Ella and Simone come to visit!"

"Thank you," said Jane and kissed her hard on the mouth and pushed her tongue between her lips, feeling Sandy respond in kind.

It was at this point that Kevin walked in and Jane was surprised to see that her husband was with him.

Jane walked to Gary and kissed him and pushing the strap on towards him with both hands she gushed breathlessly, "Look what Sandy gave me as a present Darling!"

"Very nice," said Gary looking at the device and grinning whilst saying, "And I presume you tried it out?"

"Of course Gary. It was great. You see this bit?" she said pointing to the ribbed plastic stimulator. "It rubs against my clit when I am using it and it gave me the most delicious climax at the end."

"Well I hope I get to see you use it one day," he said with his usual mischievous grin.

Kevin broke in now as he said roughly, "Fuck it! That's enough for today. Gary helped me to fix that fucking table eventually, so I suggest we go down and have a fucking drink as I am gasping!" He then started down the stairs before shouting over his shoulder, "Sorry, got no wine. I have a bottle of Bacardi and some coke and ice. Hope that is OK for you guys?"

Jane and Gary just shrugged and followed Sandy down the stairs and out into the garden. They sat at the table on the sofa and Sandy sat in one of the armchairs. Jane gazed around the garden and saw it was also protected with high trees as theirs was. No swimming pool but a little pond where she could see small fish feeding on the surface. There were also some swings that Eddie and Mary had put in for the grandchildren. She had just finished her survey when Kevin arrived.

He did indeed have a bottle of Bacardi. It was one of those five litre ones that you see in pubs. He put it on the table and left back to the kitchen and returned with a full ice bucket, two bottles of coke and four glasses. He looked at Sandy and told her, "Do the honours Love."

Sandy stood up, put a couple of ice cubes in each glass, filled them to half way with the clear Bacardi and topped them up with Coke. Raising their glasses to each other they all took a large sip.

They were already comfortable chatting with each other, even though they had only met yesterday. They chatted easily whilst sipping their drinks. Gary and Kevin were talking about football. Kevin was a West Ham season ticket holder but was pissed off that they had left Upton Park and Gary confirmed his allegiance to QPR. Jane and Sandy were comparing notes on their lingerie collections. The drinks were flowing nicely and regular top ups from Kevin and Sandy kept everybody in a relaxed mood.

Kevin left them for a few minutes and returned with a salver full of cold meats, salami and three or four different cheeses, plus a basket with slices of bread. Plates and cutlery were also provided. The four of them dug into the feast with gusto after their day of unpacking. All the food was washed down with copious amounts of Bacardi.

Gary was really enjoying himself and the buzz from the Bacardi just reinforced his good mood. Turning to Kevin he asked him with a slight slur in his voice, "Can you tell us about this swinging scene you are into please?"

"Oh yes please," contributed Jane with obvious lust in her voice that was more than alcohol affected.

Kevin drained his glass, filled it again and then started to talk. "We first started going after we had been together about eight years. We had watched thousands of porn movies and they were doing things in those films we had never heard of. It was about this time that Sandy confessed to her bi-feelings, although she had never tried anything. We looked on-line and found a club in Dartford. What a fucking nightmare that place was."

"Complete shithole," cut in Sandy and then she continued their story. "It was in an old sauna in Dartford. All the clientele were sixty year old blokes with cock rings or old slappers with tits hanging down to their knees. At this time you have to remember that we were about 22 or 23 and reasonably fit. Those old pervs and skanks were on us like wasps round a honey pot."

Kevin continued, "But we did meet one nice couple who were only a bit older than us, around end of twenty's. I asked them what they were doing in this crap place, after we had explained it was our first try. The couple explained that they normally went to another club but it was closed for renovations for a month so thought they would give this place a try."

"That was the deviant bitch I was telling you about Jane." Jane nodded as Sandy continued, "Well we left after about 10 minutes and went back to the couple's apartment. It was a nice place and that was our first experience of swinging, and mine with another woman. It was OK with nothing to kinky. We met up with them around six or seven times until she started getting all weird with the strap on and dominating the proceedings, so we knocked it on the head with them."

"The one good thing we got from them was an introduction to a much nicer place that was held in a bar in Stepney. It had a huge room in the back with couches and a couple of beds. The people were also a lot better and there were mixed age groups so it was a much better experience for us." Said Kevin.

Gary and Jane were really enjoying the story as Kevin and Sandy took turns recounting their swinger past.

Sandy continued, "We used that club for about six years until Gary`s firm really took off and we started to earn some serious money. That`s when we heard about Luxure. It`s near the airport and very exclusive. It`s like the holy grail of Swinger clubs."

"I started to ask around very carefully with some of my more well to do clients and friends. After about six months a friend of mine tapped me up in the pub one night and asked if I was still interested in Luxure." Kevin paused and looked at Sandy.

Sandy took up the story, "We met this friend in a pub near Hounslow. He told us we could pay a year's membership, which was five grand a couple, or we could go for one night and it would cost a grand."

"We decided to go for the taster," said Kevin with a chuckle. "So this guy fixed it, as you have to be introduced by another member. We gave him the grand up front, and before the next meeting he came to our home. He told us there were very few rules, but an important one was the dress code. To stop people just walking around and looking, the men all had to be naked and the women could be naked or in nice lingerie, as long as it didn't leave too much to the imagination."

"So, this bloke came round our house and he gave us a gold embossed ticket with the name of the club, our names, the address, which was a hotel on the Bath Road and the date. The hotel was completely closed to other guests. Always the last Friday of the month and you got a double room for the night of the party included. No drinking and driving!"

"Well, we were there early doors I can tell you," said Kevin. "If I am paying a grand I want to get my money's worth!" he laughed. "We go up to our room to get ready. The little Indian bloke who owns the hotel has told us the doors open at eight thirty but most people don't turn up until ten and then it runs until three in the morning."

Sandy went on, "So we are there at about six because Scrooge here wants to get the most for his grand! We get in the room and we have a good three hours to kill. I am not going to watch Dancing on Fucking Ice or something on the TV as I am horny as fuck. So I suck Kev off so that he lasts longer downstairs. He tongues me to a couple of orgasms and then we fall asleep. We wake up at fucking eleven o`clock! Tight bollocks here is freaking out, so I quickly throw on my best stockings and suspender set and we go down in the elevator. It was fucking surreal. The elevator, the bar and the lobby was full of gorgeous people either naked or wearing lingerie from the best brands. We thought we had died and gone to heaven!"

"It was one of the best nights we ever had," Kevin cut in. Really good class of people and there were only a couple of people in the whole place you wouldn't have fucked. I did a couple of the birds and Sandy had one bloke and a bird before she did them together."

"We just had to join," said Sandy. "It was fucking unbelievable! It`s run by this funny old girl who is called Lady Mary, like out of bleeding Downtown Abbey! Whether she is a lady or not is irrelevant as she runs the best parties in town and we have been going for over two years now."

The story finished, all four sat in silence as Gary and Jane digested what they had heard and the level of the Bacardi bottle sank further helped by all four of them.

Jane was looking at Gary expectantly as he blurted out, "Can you get us in Kevin?"

Without thinking, Kevin replied, "Sure Mate. Whenever you want. Give me the five large when you want. I will give it to Lady Mary. Sandy and I will vouch for you and then you're in."

"I will give you a cheque tomorrow if that is OK? When is the next meeting?" Asked Gary as his excitement built.

By now Jane could feel the juices seeping out of her pussy in anticipation of visiting this club. She had nearly squealed with delight when Gary had asked the question that was on her lips. She jumped up and nearly shouted, "Gary Fuck me! I want your come in my pussy, my mouth my arse and all over my tits. I want your come everywhere as I am so excited about our new club." She pulled Gary`s shorts down and straddled him whilst groping for his cock. Feeling his hardness in her hand she fed him into her soaking tunnel with no foreplay. She was lubricated enough and he was like granite inside her pussy. She rode him hard, rocking back on forward on his dick and grinding his pubic bone into her own. She groaned loudly at her first release and this rose to a scream as she felt him ejaculate inside her.

Sandy and Kevin just watched Gary and Jane. They had been fucking all day and they both needed a break. They looked at each other and smiled and then kissed each other, with their tongues pushing urgently together as they listened to Gary and Jane fucking a few yards away.

When Gary and Jane had finished, Kevin said quietly, "You better save yourselves a bit as next Friday is the last Friday in June and you know what that means?"

"Luxure," gasped Jane breathlessly.

12