Gary and Jane Pt. 04

Story Info
Jane uses Gary's project.
5.3k words
4.42
2.3k
0

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary was a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He was six feet tall and had a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also he had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane was a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialised in Real Estate. She stood five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and had dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hung to just below her shoulders, when it wasn't in the prim bun that she wore at work. Her body mass was good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she kept in shape by jogging as often as possible. She had always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she had a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She could also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella was a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She was five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella was a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She had an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She was tall, around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looked like she spent every hour that she wasn't working in the gym. She had large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She was completely bi-sexual and as happy between Jane`s legs as she was between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly none inches.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 4

Gary and Jane woke up the next morning feeling the worse for wear. They had staggered back from their neighbours at two in the morning leaving behind a nearly empty bottle of Bacardi and two very drunk friends.

With a low groan Jane rolled into Gary and wrapped an arm around his waist before saying softly, "I feel like shit! I am never drinking Bacardi again in my life!"

Gary just groaned and snuggled back into his wife. His head was thumping and his mouth felt like an Arab`s sandal.

Jane raised herself onto one elbow and said in a whisper, "Did we offer to help them again today?"

"I fucking hope not!" said Gary. "I need a relaxing day, and you too, as we have to go back to work tomorrow."

"Good," said Jane and collapsed back on to the bed, swung an arm around Gary and slipped into an alcohol induced sleep with Gary following her within seconds.

They eventually left the bed at three in the afternoon. Jane had tried to entice Gary into a bit of gentle love making but he had rebuffed her advances as his hangover was quite severe.

They sat in the kitchen sipping hot black coffee and trying to get back to feeling normal again. The strong thick liquid gradually cut through their hangover and they started to feel a little bit better.

They managed to move to the lounge and watched an old movie on the TV. Jane snuggled into Gary`s lap wrapped in her silk robe and Gary was dressed in boxers and a T-shirt. After the film ended they were nearly like their old selves. Jane disappeared into the kitchen and Gary heard her crashing about preparing them some food.

Jane called Gary through to the kitchen and as he came through the door he saw that she had prepared the steaks and potatoes that were planned for Friday night. They ate ravenously and washed the food down with water, as neither could stomach any wine.

"I need a shower," said Jane and left Gary to clean up the kitchen.

Jane let the warm water caress her body and it felt to her like it was washing away the last remnants of yesterday`s excesses. As she stepped out through the double doors she felt like a new woman. Spending a few minutes to brush out her hair, clean her teeth and touch up her nail varnish. She wrapped her silk robe around her body and went to see what Gary was doing.

As she entered the lounge she could see or hear nothing. Walking round in front of the sofa she found Gary stretched out, and once more fast asleep.

Gently rousing him by shaking his shoulder she told him, "Go and have a shower Darling it will make you feel so much better!"

Gary moaned, stood up unsteadily and left to go to the bathroom. He was gone for nearly forty five minutes and Jane was starting to worry a little bit as she channel surfed on the TV.

When he returned he was a shadow of the struggling man that had left less than hour ago. He had shaved and washed his hair and he smelt strongly of aftershave. He had changed his boxers and T-Shirt and looked very handsome. More importantly, he was smiling.

"My God I needed that! I felt bloody awful but now I have washed all the cobwebs away!" he said to Jane as he lowered his face to her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Jane opened her mouth allowing his tongue access, as her own tongue pushed hard into his mouth and tasted the spearmint of the toothpaste and mouthwash he had used. She felt his hand slip inside her loose robe and brush gently over her breast and nipple. The nipple responded immediately to his touch causing it to harden and stand up from its aureole.

Gary`s hand left her nipple and his mouth left hers as he sat down on the sofa next to her. He pulled her onto his lap and stoked her hair gently whilst picking up the TV remote. Pressing the numbers from memory he brought up the Blue Movie Channel and started flicking through the index.

This was the couples favourite way to spend a lazy evening so Jane made herself comfortable with her head resting in Gary`s lap and stretching out her legs which caused the silk robe to fall open giving Gary a splendid view of her toned body.

Gary selected a film without consulting Jane. He knew she didn't care, as she just loved to watch porn, any porn, with her man. It was a new one for both of them and was about a couple who had a visitor for the weekend. Unsurprisingly it ended up as a threesome with the two women dressed in beautiful lingerie.

As the male star was pushing into one of the girls from behind, she was licking the other girl with a passion. As they watched, Jane slid her hand into Gary`s boxers and pulled his erection free. With Gary still running his hands through her long black hair Jane placed her mouth over the head of his cock and proceeded to suck him slowly as they both kept their eyes on the action taking place on the large TV screen. There was no haste and Jane relished the feel of Gary`s hard dick in her mouth. Jane sucked him lazily for the entire twenty minutes of the scene in front of them. After a few minutes of the movie Gary had slipped his hand down between her legs and he rubbed slowly on her clit.

They stayed like this until the scene changed at which point Gary erupted into Jane`s mouth filling it with his salty, creamy spunk. Jane swallowed this first deposit before taking his flaccid penis back into her mouth as Gary`s hand still steadily rubbed her clit with no increase of tempo.

The scene changed to two men spit roasting a young girl next to a swimming pool. Jane could feel Gary start to grow in her mouth and she started to suction him with great care, as she knew he was still sensitive. Jane was now starting to breathe heavily as Gary`s consistent clit stimulation was having its effect. The climax crept up on Jane and she shuddered as the orgasm spread through her body and it wasn't an earthquake type orgasm but it was still very pleasant due to the romantic way it was achieved. Just as the two men on the TV shot their come on the young girl's breasts so Gary ejaculated once more in Jane's mouth.

They watched to the end of the movie before going to bed and sleeping, held in each other's arms. Tomorrow was back to the normality of a five day working week.

They both woke with the alarm at five thirty. Groaning Jane went to the bathroom and Gary went down to put on the coffee.

Jane stepped into the shower and quickly washed her hair and soaped her body. She was just running the hairdryer over her thick black locks as Gary entered the bathroom and handed her a cup of coffee before jumping in the shower. Jane finished her hair and went into the bedroom.

Gary finished in the shower, brushed his teeth and shaved before joining her in the bedroom. He stared at Jane who was dressed in her normal work clothes, a nice grey pant suit that was loose fitting and hid all of her curvy body. Her hair was pinned up in a prim bun and she wore just the most basic application of makeup. Gary was always amazed how she could switch from his overtly sexual, gorgeous wife into the dowdy lawyer that was her work persona. He started to dress in his work suit and tie as Jane went downstairs to refresh her cup.

Jane was sitting in the kitchen sipping the strong black liquid as Gary joined her and helped himself to the last half a cup left in the coffee machine. Putting their dirty cups in the sink they left the house together.

As they got to the end of the drive Sandy was just coming down her drive and Jane let out a loud, "Wow!" as she spied her neighbour. Sandy had prepared her blonde hair perfectly and her makeup was immaculate. She wore a purple silk blouse and an anthracite pencil skirt that was cut to just above the knee. Nylon clad legs stuck out from the skirt and the outfit was completed by black four inch heels. Jane thought she looked like a million dollars. "Morning," she called, waving at Sandy. "You going with the tube?"

"Yes love, and you?" Sandy said as she joined Gary and Sandy at the junction of their two driveways.

"Yes, I am on the six forty two, Gary drives, as he has to go to see client's occasionally. I would rather do half an hour on the tube than sit in traffic for an hour!"

Gary kissed Jane on the cheek and with a quick, "See you tonight," he got into his BMW and drove off.

The tube station was literally around the corner and only five minutes' walk from their homes and so the two girls walked together to get their train into Central London.

In an apologetic tone Jane told Sandy, "We are really sorry for the no-show yesterday but we were absolutely buggered after all that bloody Bacardi. We only got up at three!"

"No sweat, we also didn't surface until after twelve. Kev, the lucky bastard, don't have to work today but I have to be Miss. Professional PA," replied Sandy.

"You look absolutely fantastic," said Jane. "I cannot be arsed to get all dressed up and prefer to keep my private life and my work persona completely separate."

"I would love to," Sandy said quietly and then whispered, "But the bloke I PA for is a right randy fucker and he insists I dress the part so he can letch at me all fucking day. I give him a hand job once a month and he keeps the pay rises coming and I have total job security," then she laughed as she saw the shock on Jane`s face.

"You don't?" Jane said, trying to keep her voice normal as by now they were on the platform with the other commuters waiting for the train.

Sandy told her the full story, as the doors opened on the recently arrived train and the two friends were lucky enough to find a seat together. In a hushed voice she leaned into Jane and whispered in her ear, "Twentieth of every month I go into his office and lock the door. I hitch my skirt up so he can see the stockings and suspenders, spin his chair round, as we have a great view over London, pull his cock out and jerk him off as he gazes out over London. It only takes about two minutes. He comes in a Kleenex. I pull my skirt down, leave the office and go back to work."

Jane was speechless until she realised what the date was. "Today is the twentieth!" she exclaimed loudly enough to draw stares from a few of the other passengers. Jane then sureptitiously rubbed Sandy's thigh until she located the tell-tale bumps that the suspender clips made under the tight skirt and then grinned broadly before whispering in her friends ear, "You fucking dirty cow!" This caused each of them to burst into a fit of giggles that brought more angry stares from their fellow travellers.

Jane left the train at Victoria, which was two stops before Sandy had to get off. She was still smiling about the story Sandy had told her about jerking off her Boss as she exited the elevator on her floor and walked towards her desk. Her smile disappeared immediately as she saw the pile of files and briefs that had accumulated during her two week absence. For the next three hours she worked diligently with only short breaks to refresh her coffee cup and to answer the call of nature. As lunch time approached she had cleared nearly three quarters of the outstanding issues with notes or e-mails and the occasional telephone call. She left the rest and went to a little sandwich bar around the corner to clear her head and to eat a salad.

Jane had just started to eat her salad when her mobile beeped telling her that she had a WhatsApp message. She saw it was a video from Sandy, which she opened. Once she saw the setting was in what was obviously Sandy`s office she stopped the video and put her headphones on, as she was not sure what the audio would be following their conversation that morning.

The video started with a man sitting at an office desk in a big black leather chair. Behind him were huge floor to ceiling windows with a magnificent view out over central London, with the Post Office Tower in the background. The man was in his early fifties with dark hair going grey at the sides. He appeared to be quite trim and was dressed in a dark blue suit with a red tie.

Sandy now entered the video looking stunning as she was still dressed as Jane had seen her this morning. Jane now realised that this video had been shot this very morning. Sandy walked towards the man and Jane heard her say, "Is Sir ready for his monthly treat?"

The man looked up from the papers he was reading and Jane could easily see the pink spread over his face as he looked at Sandy. This only increased as Sandy pulled up her skirt to reveal the most beautiful powder blue panties and suspender belt set attached to sheer black stockings.

Sandy walked behind the desk and spun the chair of the man away from the desk but ensuring that "The action" was still being captured on the secreted video recorder. She bent slightly and unzipped the trousers of the man. He made no move to touch her, but his eyes never left her crotch and the stockings below. Sandy reached in and pulled out a quite sizeable erection from the man's trousers. Slowly she started to move her hand up and down the shaft and pulling his foreskin tight with every downward stroke. As she gradually increased the tempo of her hand movements the man started to pant and groan quite loudly before three large ropes of come shot from his penis and landed on the carpeted floor beneath his legs. The whole thing had taken less than ninety seconds. Sandy adjusted her skirt and asked, "Would Sir require anything else today, as I need the afternoon free today?"

The man was steadily regaining his composure and his facial colour was recovering and he said quietly in a very posh voice, "No thank you Ms. Wilson. That was splendid and we will see each other tomorrow. Please enjoy your afternoon."

The video then cut off.

Jane typed into her mobile, "WTF. Now you get an afternoon off for two minutes work!! I wish I could do a hand job for my Boss and get that. How did you do the video?"

Two minutes later she received a message from Sandy saying, "For his birthday I bought him a nice clock for the office. The dumb fucker didn't know it had a nanny cam in it and he was so happy. I video all of our meetings just in case he tries to get rid of me and I have it all backed up on my hard drive at home."

Jane sent the video to Gary and left, back to the files still remaining on her desk.

The afternoon went quickly as she worked her way through the vacation induced backlog and she still finished punctually at just a few minutes after five. She left her office for the thirty minute train journey home.

Arriving at home she saw that Gary was still not home and as they had done no shopping lately due to their vacation she hunted out some takeaway menus from a drawer in the kitchen. She sent a message to Gary asking when he would be home and asked if he could pick up from the Chinese if she ordered now.

Seconds later Gary confirmed he was about twenty minutes away so Jane placed their usual order at the Chinese takeaway, and went upstairs to have a shower and get out of her work clothes. She was just coming out of the bathroom as she heard the front door closing and Gary shouting, "I am here with the food Jane!"

The nights were warm so Jane put on a short leopard print night dress with matching panties and went down the stairs to see Gary, and more importantly eat the Chinese food that he had brought.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12