Gary and Jane Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she prepared the dishes on plates Gary went upstairs and showered and changed into a T-shirt and boxers. He was back in five minutes and Jane already had the dishes out on the big table on five different plates.

They ate ravenously and in silence until the food was nearly consumed and then Gary asked Jane, "What the fuck was that video all about from Sandy?"

Jane explained the whole story to him and they laughed together as they finished all of the food and washed it down with a couple of beers from the fridge. Jane put all the containers in a trash bag and left them outside the back door so as not to stink the house out and Gary put the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher with their cups from that morning. Taking two more beers they went out into the garden and sat by the pool in the warm summer evening.

After talking about their respective days Jane remembered something that she had forgotten yesterday in their hungover state and so asked Gary, "What was the project you were working on Saturday?"

Gary took a long swig out of his beer bottle and said, "When we finish our beers I will show you."

They sat in silence for about ten minutes more and let the food digest whilst enjoying the warm breeze and watching the sun dip below the horizon. It was very peaceful even though they were only a few miles from central London with only the noise of the planes landing and taking off from Heathrow breaking the silence in the distance.

They both finished their beers at the same time and after they took the empty bottles to the kitchen Gary led Jane to their play room in the basement.

As Jane entered she saw the huge wooden cross that had been Gary's project from Saturday. It was in the shape of a St. Andrews cross and the two cross beams were a good seven feet long and made of beautiful polished wood. Oak was Jane`s assumption. The cross was supported on a solid plinth made of the same wood and leant back at a slight angle to the wall were it was attached with metal joints. It looked very solid. At the base of each leg were leather straps that were obviously used for tethering the ankles of a person. At the top of each leg were similar straps. These straps were attached to a chain and this chain was attached to a ratchet so that the height could be varied for different sized people to be crucified. Below the area where the crosspieces met there was a metal construction that held two metal rings approximately five inches apart and this could also vary in height.

Gary could see Jane`s puzzled look as she looked at this part and so he explained, "There you can fix a vibrator so that the person that is tied to the cross is being stimulated all of the time. All of the parts can accommodate a variety of body sizes. I was thinking about Ella and Simone when I bought it and their height differential. It arrived when we were on holiday and I had to go and pick it up from the Post Office on Saturday. It was easy to put together apart from the top ratchet system which took a bit of time. You want to try it for size?"

"I can't wait!" shouted Jane as she stepped up onto the wooden plinth and placed her feet at the bottom of each of the legs.

"Without the night dress, but you can leave the panties," Gary ordered.

Jane jumped down, removed the nightdress,throwing it in a corner before jumping back onto the plinth hastily.

Gary deliberately attached the leather straps around first her left ankle and then her right. Her legs were now splayed with her feet about three feet apart. He then took her right wrist and bound it in the leather strap following the same procedure with the left. Her arms lay limply above her head.

Gary went behind the cross and started to turn the ratchet that caused her arms to straighten and be pulled her tighter and tighter against the cross until she was totally incapable to move at all apart from her head. Her breasts were hanging free between the cross beams and her panties were drawn tightly across her buttocks by the spreading of her legs and the pulling of her arms taut. She also found that her feet were pulled from the plinth and she was suspended a few inches above it. The leather restraints held her tight and the slight angle of the cross meant that she was supported completely on the wooden structure.

Gary adjusted the metal device with the two rings so that it was adjacent to her pantie covered pussy. He fixed the device in place with two moveable retaining screws. Once this was done he took Jane`s favourite purple vibrator from their toy cupboard and positioned it against her clitoris before turning it on at a medium setting.

Jane loved the feeling of being at Gary`s mercy and the added stimulation that her clit was receiving just increased her arousal. Her tits were hanging freely between the beams as Gary returned with two nipple clamps with small weights attached.

Gary sucked each nipple in turn until they were fully engorged before pinching them roughly and attaching the nipple clamps.

Jane felt the pain shooting through her breasts and as she tried to move this only increased as the nipple clamps swung back and forward as the small weights acted like a pendulum. Eventually she felt her nipples going numb from the pressure and the pain subsided gradually to a dull ache. That was until Gary laid the cane forcibly across her pantie covered buttocks and she jolted sending the weights swinging again. The pain was intense, both in her breasts and her arse. The pleasure followed as the vibrator continued to buzz against her clit. Jane could feel her crotch moistening and this only enhanced the vibrations of the toy between her legs.

The cane landed again bringing with it severe pain in her behind and nipples followed by the exquisite pleasure of the vibrators constant stimulation between her legs. She could feel her juices running down her legs from the sopping mess in her gash and she couldn't believe it as she felt her climax building and finally erupting as Gary brought the cane one more time hard against her taut posterior. Jane threw back her head and screamed,"Fuck. Fuck. Fucking hell!", both in pain and in her release as her orgasm coursed through her body from her feet to her suspended fingers.

She was still trembling through the aftershocks of one of the most intense orgasms of her life as Gary activated the ratchet device allowing her to slump down. This caused the nipple clamps to move and she climaxed again as the weights swung painfully back and forth. Gary removed the clamps causing her to gasp loudly as the blood rushed back into her nipples.

Gary switched off the vibrator and removed it before freeing her from the ankle and wrist restraints and he had to catch her as she collapsed into his arms. He carried her gently to the sofa and laid her down and she started to moan and beg him breathlessly, "Gary fuck me, please Gary put your cock in my mouth, my pussy, my fucking arse if you want, but please fuck me now!"

Gary peeled his boxers off in haste and his rock hard erection sprang into view. He turned Jane so that she now knelt on the sofa with her head and arms against the back. He pulled the panties to one side and pushed into her effortlessly as her snatch was completely self-lubricated.

"That's it Master, fuck your come whore slave, fuck her good with your rock hard dick. Shoot your come in this come slut," she begged him as he started to slam into her harder and harder.

"Thank you Master, Thank you so much that is so good I'm coming, I'm coming. Make me come Master and fill me with your spunk. It feels sooooooo good!"

Gary could not last much longer as his arousal from the caning and the words coming from Jane pushed him over the edge and he felt his cock spasm four or five times deep in her cunt and he felt her vaginal muscles contract around him as she came hard for the third time. Gary was spent and he collapsed against Jane`s upturned arse and his cock slid from her warm, moist tunnel and then he groaned deeply as Jane spun around and sucked his dick into her mouth and licked and swallowed their combined secretions from his cock until they were all in her mouth and stomach. When she was satisfied that she had captured every drop she collapsed into his arms and he hugged her tight as she murmured, "Fuck that was so intense, I love you Master, your come tastes so wonderful I could eat you all day!"

Gary carried Jane in his arms up the stairs to their bedroom. He put her on the bed before removing her panties and spreading her legs before guiding his new erection slowly and gently into her vagina. He kissed her deeply as he slid with passion in and out of her for many minutes as she gripped him tightly and urged his penetration deeper and deeper with her heels on his buttocks.

Gary felt her stiffen as her climax grew closer and the contractions around his dick became stronger and they both arrived at their orgasm simultaneously and relished their mutual satisfaction. He kissed Jane deeply once more before cradling her in his arms as they both feel into a contented slumber.

12