Gary and Jane Pt. 06

Story Info
The Pool Party gets a bit out of hand.
7.2k words
4.37
3.9k
2

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old.

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary is a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He is six feet tall and has a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane is a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialises in Real Estate. She stands five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and has dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hangs to just below her shoulders, when it isn't in the prim bun that she wears at work. Her body mass is good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she keeps in shape by jogging as often as possible. She always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she has a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She can also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies make her the perfect wife for Gary and they are truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella is a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She is five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella is a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She has an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She is tall at around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looks like she spends every hour that she isn't working in the gym. She has large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She is completely bi-sexual and is as happy between Jane`s legs as she is between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly nine inches.

Ian and Alisha Brown: Friends from Luxure: Alisha is South Asian. Her family are originally from Kandy in Sri Lanka but she was born in the UK near to Luton. Twenty five years old with straight, long, jet black hair that runs down her back to the crack of her arse. Her eyes are huge and her light brown skin is completely blemish free. She is petite, only five foot two and her breasts are practically non-existent, just two little bumps on her chest, with dark, almost black nipples. Her legs are lithe and muscled as she obviously worked out. She works at Heathrow Airport for Sri Lankan Airways as a customer service representative. She is bi-sexual and sexually adventurous although Ian apparently does not share some of her fantasies

Ian is twenty six and works for a bank in the city as a day trader. He is heavily muscled with short cropped brown hair and around six foot one. His body is completely hairless. Even his pubic mound is shaved and has a seven inch penis. He is much more of the quiet brooding type than his more adventurous wife of two years. He also comes from near Luton and met Alisha at a club in the town about five years ago. He plays amateur rugby at the weekends.

Lady Mary Smith-Watkins: Organiser of the Luxure club: She is in her early fifties. Her body is superb for a woman of her age with not an ounce of fat. She isn't thin but her whole body is toned and muscled. Her long, rich, chestnut hair is always styled to perfection and her nails and makeup are never less than immaculate. She is a very heavy smoker and drinker. Lady Mary is a widow, after his Lordship died a few years ago, and also a lesbian masochist. Lady Mary has a twenty-five year old pet blonde girl that she keeps on a leash and who she punishes often and severely. Lady Mary has a strong crush on Jane and cannot wait for an opportunity to inflict some form of punishment on Jane`s buttocks.

Part 6

Jane woke around eight and went to the bathroom to relieve herself while Gary continued to snore quietly on the bed. Returning, she saw the card that Gary had thrown casually on to the writing desk in the corner. Turning it over she saw that it was made of high quality card and was a pale pastel blue colour with yellow writing. She read the information on the card out loud, "Lady Mary Smith-Watkins. Bedfordshire House, Appleton, Beds. O1902 874632."

As she finished she saw that Gary was awake and staring at her intently. She also noticed that one part of his body was very pleased to see her indeed, so giggling she jumped onto the bed as his arms folded around her.

After their lovemaking they showered, dressed, and got ready to leave. After first checking that they had not left anything behind they walked the few steps along the corridor before knocking on Sandy and Kevin`s door.

After a gruff, "Come in," from Kevin they pushed the door open and entered. Their friends were still naked but had obviously just come from the shower and so Jane and Gary sat on the bed and watched them as they dressed and packed their things away. Once they were done all four of them left the room, and after leaving the keys on the front desk they piled into Kevin`s Audi for the short drive home.

Conversation was brief and muted but they all agreed that they had all had fun. On arriving home Gary invited the other couple to come in for coffee and toast. Kevin and Sandy accepted readily and a few minutes later the two couples were seated around Gary and Jane`s kitchen table munching on fresh toast and sipping hot black coffee.

As it seemed that nobody had any plans for the day and as it was very warm and sunny Gary suggested they had a relaxing day by the pool to which they all readily agreed. Jane, Kevin and Sandy went out into their secluded back garden while Gary excused himself to drive to the Tesco round the corner to pick up some supplies for their day.

When he returned Gary put the wine, beer and a selection of cold cuts and cheese in the fridge. He could hear the other three laughing and joking as they splashed about in the pool. Taking four beers, that were already cold, he went through the back door to join them. Arriving at the pool he put the four beers on the table, stripped off his clothes and jumped in to the pool. All four were naked and enjoying the cool water on their skin after the warmth of the English Summer sun. They leisurely swam or just stood in the cool water for a good twenty minutes before gradually one after another leaving the water and picking up one of the beers that Gary had provided. Jane had brought towels from upstairs and she and Sandy lay on the loungers as Gary and Kevin sat on the chairs at the table. There was little conversation as the four friends just revelled in the nice weather and the company of their friends.

They stayed like this for the whole day with occasional dips in the pool to cool off as Gary brought a continuous supply of alcohol. Around four Jane went into the kitchen and prepared a platter using the meats and cheeses that Gary had purchased earlier and served them all on the patio with diced tomatoes, cucumber and thick slices of fresh bread that Gary had also picked up that morning.

After the food was all demolished Jane cleared away the detritus and Gary brought two more beers for himself and Kevin plus a bottle of white wine for the girls. Kevin delved in the pocket of his jeans and brought out a packet of cigarettes, some cigarette papers and a small lump of cannabis resin. "Do you mind?" he asked Gary and received a go ahead nod from him. He broke the cigarette and deposited it in a cigarette paper before burning the resin with a lighter and crumbling it onto the tobacco. Rolling it all in to a cylinder, with a skill that had obviously been honed over many years, he twisted one end and inserted a cardboard filter made from the cigarette packet in the other. Once the elaborate construction was complete he put it in his mouth, lit it and inhaled deeply before passing it to Gary. Gary took the offered joint and took a mouthful of smoke before inhaling, holding it in his lungs for a few seconds before exhaling loudly and passing the cigarette to Sandy. She copied Gary`s actions and moved the joint to Jane who took a big hit from it. The four of them passed the joint around until it was finished and then Kevin rolled another one and the procedure started all over again. This continued for at least thirty minutes until the ash tray held five finished joints and the four of them were giggling like school girls.

It was now around five and Jane was feeling very mellow and slightly mischievous, so she disappeared into the house and was gone for about twenty minutes. Gary was starting to worry that she had fallen over and hurt herself, due to the drugs, when she returned smiling and resumed her place on the lounger.

Around twenty minutes later Gary heard their door bell go and went to answer it returning with Simone who was dressed in just thigh high black stockings and four inch black heels. Her blue eyes were glinting in the sunlight and her close cropped blonde hair was shiny and freshly washed. Looking at Jane she said to her, "I think you are expecting guests Madam so I am here to serve as you requested. Can I bring anybody drinks or is there something else you require of me at this time?"

Both Kevin and Sandy were staring with open mouths at this newly arrived beauty and Jane could see that it was having the desired effect as both Gary and Kevin began to harden quite noticeably.

Jane addressed the tall blonde woman in her dominant voice, "Hi Simone, these are our friends Sandy and Kevin. I think we are all fine for drinks at this time but Kevin seems to require some assistance with his erection, if you would be so kind and relieve him."

Sandy`s face was a picture of shock and awe as Simone knelt before her husband and grasped his mammoth dick in one of her large hands and started to move it up and down pulling his foreskin tight with each downward stroke. Simone leant forward and licked the top of his penis and used her tongue to worry the slit in the top whilst never stopping the up and down motion of her hand. Kevin was now leaning back with his eyes closed as this blonde Amazon sucked his cock as his wife watched. Simone pushed her head down hard on his dick and all of them were amazed as she forced it down further and further completely deep throating him. At this point the doorbell rang again and Gary was just rising from his seat as Simone left Kevin`s now straining cock, pushed Gary back into his seat and went to answer the door.

While she was gone both Kevin and Sandy looked at Jane before Sandy asked, "What the fuck just happened?"

Gary was explaining about Simone as she returned with a sheepish looking Ian and Alisha in tow. Simone announced their presence like a town crier, "Sir and Madam your guests Mr. Ian Brown and Miss Alicia Brown."

Gary and Jane both stood up and found chairs for the newcomers. Jane introduced Sandy and Kevin, and was just about to explain Simone before the doorbell rang again and the tall blonde disappeared to answer the door.

Jane looked at Alisha and Ian before saying, "No clothes is the order of the day so please get naked. What do you want to drink or would you prefer a joint? Kevin can you make another one or two as the guest list appears to be growing?"

Kevin started to make some more joints as Ian and Alisha hastily stripped off their clothes. They had just piled their clothes in the corner and were preparing to sit down as Simone returned with the next guests and announced, "Her Ladyship Mary Smith-Watkins and pet."

Gary couldn't believe his eyes as Lady Mary walked through the patio doors onto the pool area with the naked blonde walking behind her attached to a leash. He stood to greet her and offered her his seat whilst grabbing one for himself from the corner stack.

Her Ladyship was impeccably dressed in a short summer dress and the same strappy stilettos that she had worn the previous evening.

Jane stood and greeted her Ladyship with a kiss on both cheeks before saying, "So glad you could come Lady Mary. However, I must insist that you remove your clothing as this is a naked party!"

Lady Mary smiled before jerking the leash roughly and bringing her slave closer to her. She glared at the naked girl before growling at her, "Do you expect me to do it myself you useless girl?" before lifting her arms. The girl grabbed the hem of the dress and pulled it over her mistress's head revealing a body that most thirty year olds would be proud of. The dress removal had caused Lady Mary`s perfect hairstyle to become less than perfect and this she noticed immediately and a resounding slap to her slaves bare bottom echoed around the trees surrounding the garden. "Fetch the brush," she instructed the girl before dropping the leash and allowing her to run into the house from where she returned in less than a minute carrying a hairbrush. As her mistress sat in the chair the slave girl gently brushed her hair back to its previous glory. Once she was finished she handed Lady Mary the brush and stood at her side. Without looking at her Lady Mary stated, "You know what to do." Wordlessly the girl lay across the older woman's lap and received ten sharp slaps from the hairbrush to each cheek of her buttocks. After this was done she slipped to the floor and curled up at her mistress's feet. Lady Mary looked at Simone and demanded, "Should I get my own drink or are you here to serve? You are not too big that I cannot put you across my knee and spank you as well!"

Simone was unfazed and asked, "What would Madam like to drink? And Mr. Ian and Miss Alisha? Anybody else?"

Lady Mary spat out, "I'll have a G & T, ice no lemon and a hit of that glorious joint you have rolled Kevin!"

Ian ordered a Bacardi and Coke, which brought looks of nausea from Gary, Kevin, Jane and Sandy as they remembered last week's excesses, while Alisha asked for a G & T as well. The others all declined more drinks.

As Kevin handed Lady Mary the joint, Gary went downstairs with Simone to show her where the bar was, and seemed to be gone a long time in Jane`s opinion, before he reappeared.

Simone arrived five minutes later with the drinks and Jane saw the cause of Gary`s delay as Simone turned and revealed six red stripes across her pale buttocks and the traces of a smile at the corners of her mouth. After she had handed out the drinks Jane looked at her quizzically before demanding, "Haven't you forgotten something Simone?" and nodding her head towards Kevin`s groin.

Simone dropped to her knees in front of Kevin and after turning to Jane and saying, "Sorry Madam," she continued her previously interrupted blow job and used all of her tricks including lifting his legs and rimming his arsehole. All of the guests watched this private show in silence while sipping their drinks and puffing on the joints that were doing the circuit. As Simone dropped his legs from her shoulders and deep throated him for the fourth or fifth time Kevin leaned back in his seat, closed his eyes and with a loud "Arrrrgh!" he shot his load into Simone`s receptive mouth.

As Simone stood and resumed her position standing at the edge of the group with her hands clasped in front of her pussy and her eyes looking down Jane saw Lady Mary gazing at the fresh stripes on Simone`s arse with a dreamy look that didn't just come from the cannabis that she was smoking like they were Benson and Hedges.

Clearing her throat, Lady Mary spoke to Simone, "I see that your Master has had to punish you for your insolence and tardiness in looking after his guests. Should you require further discipline I will be quite happy to take that chore away from him. What do you say Master Gary?"

Jane was shocked as she heard Gary reply, "It would be my pleasure for Her Ladyship to punish any of my women should they require it in the future." She glanced at Simone, but the statuesque blonde showed none of the emotion or fear that she felt in her stomach at Gary`s words, giving this sadistic bitch carte blanche to whip her or Simone.

Jane cast her eyes around the group and saw that Ian was dreamily smiling as he was taking more than his fair share of the joint and didn't seem to have relinquished it once since it arrived to him. Maybe it was her own alcohol and cannabis levels that caused her to take the next bold step. She glared at Alisha and growled, "Come here Alisha!"

Alisha was shocked and stared at Jane like a deer caught in the headlights as Jane spoke roughly to her once more, "I will not tell you again! Do you want to end up strapped to a cross with me thrashing your behind until you cannot sit for a week?"

Alisha moved quickly at that and stood in front of Jane and stared down before saying meekly, "No Mistress." At which everybody stared at the dark skinned girl except Ian who was off in some drug induced dream land.

Jane looked at Alisha and barked, "On your knees and put that magic tongue to work!" and she spread her legs as Alisha dropped to the ground in front of her.

Jane felt the light touch of Alisha´s tongue on her sex and moaned lightly before saying, "You have two minutes to get me to come or it will be the cross for you. Do you understand me girl?"

Alisha could only nod as she was busy with her tongue between her legs.

Jane looked at Lady Mary and asked, "Maybe you could be timekeeper Lady Mary?" to which the older lady nodded her consent and looked at the expensive time piece on her wrist.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12