All Comments on 'Gary and Jane Pt. 06'

by ColonelB

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Interesting. But you have dived well away from the playful events of the very enjoyable Holiday series. Plus... big point. You have confused your descriptive words: Lady Mary is a Sadist, not a Masochist. A Masochist has an enjoyment of experiencing pain while a Sadist refers to the enjoyment of inflicting pain. Exact opposite.

Lady Mary is clearly a Sadist. Allowing a Sadist, someone he doesn't know anything about (their extremes etc) access to any of his ladies is NOT the sort of thing Gary or any Dom would allow.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Gary is a bad and clueless master to allow another stupid bitch abuse his women.

Also, the amount of stick these women are getting across their arses with monotonous regularity is going to leave permanent scarring. Something you as an author isn’t even thinking about.

I gave you 4/5, but l really think it should be a 3/5. You have lost that endearing quality the holiday story had. Now it’s just over the top. Note your scores, you are slipping.

Get back to fun and not just cruel beatings for stupid people.

You had a good formula here but u are throwing it away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userColonelB@ColonelB
I am close to retiring so thought I would take up writing these stories as my OAP Hobby

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES