Gary and Jane Pt. 09

Story Info
Jane gets horny and needs Gary's cane and they then recieve.
4.5k words
4.5
3.3k
4

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Dear Reader.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

As always this is an adult story with scenes of sex, sadism and masochism, so if that is not your thing, please leave now and definitely if you are under 18 years old

The story of Gary and Jane continues now as they return to their normal lives back in London. Those lives may not be as normal as before their vacation in Kenya.

That vacation is detailed in the Story Gary and Jane Go on Holiday Pt.1-15 so if you have not read that I suggest that you do in order to understand some of the recurring characters.

I hope you enjoy reading the new adventures of Gary and Jane pushing their sexual boundaries, as much as I will writing them.

The Colonel

List of Characters

Gary Grayson: The husband. Gary is a CFO at a big West End Publishing firm earning a six figure salary. He is six feet tall and has a toned body from playing amateur football and the two training sessions per week that that involved. He was now 37 with a mop of brown hair and bright brown eyes. He was also heavily into the sadistic side of S&M and also had a love of women in nice lingerie. His cock was not so big at around 5 and a half inches but was quite thick. He has been married to his wife for over 10 years. During their vacation of sexual discovery they had agreed that on their return to London they would explore their new found sexuality, but only with the agreement of their partner, and more importantly the partner should always be at least nearby.

Jane Grayson: The Wife: Jane is a lawyer with Gary`s father`s firm and specialises in Real Estate. She stands five foot nine tall in her stockinged feet and has dark skin, smoky green eyes and long ebony hair that hangs to just below her shoulders, when it isn't in the prim bun that she wears at work. Her body mass is good for her 36 years, with pert B-Cup breasts, and she keeps in shape by jogging as often as possible. She always had a bi-side, but apart from a few times at University she had never explored that side of her sexuality until the Kenyan vacation. The vacation had also opened her eyes to the fact that she has a strong submissive/masochistic streak. She can also play the Dominatrix role, but only with women. She was by no means a full on sub but enjoyed the times that Gary had to punish her when she was deemed to have been naughty. Also on their vacation she had her first experience of fucking with another man. Her first since marrying Gary. Her love of fine lingerie and her masochistic tendencies made her the perfect wife for Gary and they were truly in love.

Ella Neeskens: The Slave: Ella is a 24 year old nurse from Amsterdam. She is five feet 10 inches with a superb body. The strains of her hard job and a good metabolism meant she did not need to exercise so much. With pale skin, long auburn hair and green eyes she was a beauty and had C-Cup breasts that were full and sensitive. Ella is a complete bi-sexual submissive, and after confessing this whilst quite drunk she was then dominated in all fashions by both Gary and Jane, who she called Master and Mistress, for the rest of their holiday together. She has an emerald navel piercing that both Gary and Jane used to like playing with, painfully!

Simone Davis The Servant: Simone is a Flight Attendant with BA that they met on their return flight from Mombasa. She is tall at around 6 Ft. with short cropped blonde hair and blue eyes that were the colour of ice. Her figure looks like she spends every hour that she isn't working in the gym. She has large B cup breasts and long and muscled legs. Gary and Jane discovered that she was also into the pain side of domination and her persona was that of servitude to Gary and Jane, who she always called Sir and Madam. She is completely bi-sexual and is as happy between Jane`s legs as she is between Gary`s

Kevin and Sandy Wilson: The Neighbours: Both 31 they have been together since they were 14 years old. Born and bred in Bethnal Green in East London. Sandy is a PA for a CEO in the city while Kevin has his own haulage firm.

Sandy is a bi-sexual. Five foot ten inches tall with huge D cup breasts and tanned skin. She has piercing blue eyes and two small tattoos either side of ever shaved pubic mound. A devil and an angel.

Kevin is tall. At least six foot two. He has a toned athletic body with not an ounce of fat on it. He has short dark brown hair. He has a large cock of nearly nine inches.

Ian and Alisha Brown: Friends from Luxure: Alisha is South Asian. Her family are originally from Kandy in Sri Lanka but she was born in the UK near to Luton. Twenty five years old with straight, long, jet black hair that ran down her back to the crack of her arse. Her eyes are huge and her light brown skin is completely blemish free. She is petite, only five foot two and her breasts are practically non-existent, just two little bumps on her chest, with dark, almost black nipples. Her legs are lithe and muscled as she obviously worked out. She works at Heathrow Airport for Sri Lankan Airways as a customer service representative. She is bi-sexual and sexually adventurous although Ian apparently does not share some of her fantasies

Ian is twenty six and works for a bank in the city as a day trader. He is heavily muscled with short cropped brown hair and around six foot one. His body is completely hairless. Even his pubic mound is shaved and has a seven inch penis. He is much more of the quiet brooding type than his more adventurous wife of two years. He also comes from near Luton and met Alisha at a club in the town about five years ago. He plays amateur rugby at the weekends.

Lady Mary Smith-Watkins: Organiser of the Luxure club: She is in her early fifties. Her body is superb for a woman of her age with not an ounce of fat. She isn't thin but her whole body is toned and muscled. Her long, rich, chestnut hair is always styled to perfection and her nails and makeup are never less than immaculate. She is a very heavy smoker and drinker. Lady Mary is a widow, after his Lordship died a few years ago, and also a lesbian masochist. Lady Mary has a twenty-five year old pet blonde girl that she keeps on a leash and who she punishes often and severely. Lady Mary has a strong crush on Jane and cannot wait for an opportunity to inflict some form of punishment on Jane`s buttocks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 9

Jane and Kevin walked into the kitchen at exactly ten o`clock on the Saturday morning and found Gary and Sandy sitting at the kitchen table with coffee and toast. Gary was dressed in boxer shorts and Sandy had on one of Gary`s old T-shirts. They both turned as Jane and Kevin entered and smiled at their respective spouses.

Jane ran to Gary, threw her arms around him and kissed him hard on the mouth. Gary kissed her back before holding her at arm's length and looking at her with a puzzled expression due to the raincoat she was wearing.

"I didn't have a thing to wear! "Said Jane before stripping off the coat to reveal that she was totally naked underneath, "My underwear got a bit messy last!" She giggled taking the soiled silk lingerie out of her handbag and throwing it in the washing basket in the corner.

Gary laughed at his wife and her apparent high spirits and was giggling himself as he asked her, "So you had a nice evening then?"

Jane`s mood was infectious as she continued to bounce around the kitchen like a teenager, "We had so much fun, and the sex was great, but, more to the point. How was your night Master?" Saying this she looked hard at Sandy, as Sandy`s eyes fell to the floor and she blushed deep crimson.

Sandy`s eyes flicked between all three of them before coming to rest on her husband, who had not moved or said a word since they entered the kitchen. Sandy held out her arms to him, and he moved with such haste into her embrace that her coffee spilled down her T-Shirt and caused her to squeal in pain as the hot liquid soaked through the material and scalded her breasts beneath. She rebuked him gently, "Be careful you big fucking Lummox, you nearly burned my tits off!" before holding him in her arms and planting the most passionate kiss on his lips.

Gary swung his arm over Jane`s shoulder and the two of them watched as Kevin and Sandy held each other and shared a passionate reunion. Jane could see that both of them had tears at the corner of their eyes so she pulled Gary by the hand and out onto the patio to give Kevin and Sandy some alone time to process the events of yesterday evening.

Sitting on the patio and holding hands Jane to a sip from Gary`s coffee mug before smiling at him and asking, "How did it go? How many times did you stripe her arse before she coconutted you?

Gary face went very serious and he paused before answering, "I was hard on her as I really wanted this to be a one off thing." Another pause, and this time longer, "But she is one tough cookie and took it all and seemed to enjoy it by her reaction at the end!"

"How many?" Jane asked softly

"Twenty-one!" Gary said and heard his wife take a sharp intake of breath

Jane was still processing the severity of Sandy`s punishment as Kevin and Sandy walked out onto the patio smiling and holding hands.

Jane stood up, and was apparently oblivious to the fact that she was the only one naked. She ran to Sandy and threw her arms around her and kissed her and her tongue pushed into her mouth and Sandy met it with her own. Whispering into her ear Jane said, "Come on, we can go upstairs and you can tell me all about it as I get some clothes on, or I can get you out of yours if your story is too hot!" With that the two women left the patio giggling and left Gary and Kevin looking at each other uncomfortably.

Kevin looked at Gary and could see his friend was nervous. He walked towards him and enveloped him in a bear hug and pulled him tight against his body before saying quietly, "Don't worry Gary. She told me everything that happened and she was cool with it. In fact, she said it was so fucking hot. She also told me that you gave her such a fantastic experience that it could never be beaten, so for her that was the one and only time! She tried it. Got it out of her system and now it is back to good old vanilla sex with her husband and maybe a few others! But no fucking caning as it hurt her like fucking hell!" He was laughing as he released Gary from the hug and after a nervous pause, Gary joined in with him.

Jane pulled Sandy into their bedroom and had the T-Shirt off of her before she had time to protest. Jane pushed her face first onto the bed so that Sandy`s bum was exposed to her gaze. Jane looked at the bruising and welts and felt her pussy moisten at the sight. She ran her fingers gently over the buttocks tracing every line with a touch like a gentle breeze as Sandy "Oooood," and,"Aaaaahed!" at her touch.

Leaving Sandy lying on the bed Jane retrieved the antiseptic cream and a pot of her expensive skin cream from the bathroom and returned to sit on the bed next to her friend. Sandy groaned with pleasure, and a little pain, as Jane gently applied the antiseptic cream that felt cold against her warm skin. With gentle hands Jane massaged the antiseptic into the bruises and welts on Sandy's beautiful bottom. Touching the wounds inflicted by Gary also raised Jane`s arousal and she experienced a fleeting moment of jealousy.

Once she had finished with the antiseptic, Jane poured a generous measure of her skin cream onto Sandy`s bum. The stuff was bloody expensive but Jane considered it was worth it to soothe her friend's pain. By now Sandy was enjoying Jane`s ministrations as the cooling cream lowered the temperature of her burning cheeks. She relaxed into the bed and closed her eyes whilst letting out small gasps when Jane touched a particularly sensitive spot.

Jane continued to rub the cream into Sandy`s cheeks with care as she asked, "How was it? Did you have fun with Gary? Was it how you expected it. Better or worse?"

Sandy was enjoying the sensations that Jane`s hand was producing and she sighed as she replied, "My God! It was so fucking hot. He treated me like a slave for about two hours and my fucking panties were dripping. When we got to the bit on the cross I was fucking shitting myself with fear. When the first smack came on my arse I thought I was going to faint as it fucking hurt so much. But you were right, the pleasure from the vibrator that he had me hooked up to was intensified and I came so fucking hard and so many times. It was one of, if not the best, sexual experiences of my life. And after! My God he was so hard. It was like someone had injected his fucking cock with cement. You were right all along, it was fucking mind-blowing!"

Jane was listening to her friend and was happy for her, even if that happiness was tinged with a little bit of jealousy. Her hands moved quicker and pressed a touch harder as Sandy related her adventures and Jane became hornier and hornier. Soon she was using too much force and Sandy brought her back to reality with a short, "Ouch! That hurt, please be gentle." Sandy rolled over, presenting herself to Jane and looking at her with expectant eyes.

In her heightened state of arousal Jane did not need to be asked twice and poured some cream onto Sandy`s lovely D-Cup breasts and slowly massaged it in to her skin. Her middle fingers played and stroked Sandy`s nipples as they hardened under her touch.

Jane continued to use the cream as her hands moved lower, massaging the cream into her tummy and Sandy was now moaning delightfully and enjoying her friend's hands skilfully moving over her body.

Sandy spread her legs as an invite and Jane accepted with relish and slipped down between them before running her tongue the length of Sandy`s gash. Keeping up with the sensuous and soft foreplay, she planted small kisses all around Sandy`s labia, that were now glistening with her secreted juices. Jane raised her cream covered hands to Sandy`s breasts and teased her nipples whilst delivering delicious featherlike kisses between her legs.

Sandy was writhing on the bed now as her anticipation rose and as Jane removed one hand from her breasts and pushed the cream covered finger into her arse Sandy climaxed hard and bucked up from the sheets that were a mess after her lovemaking with Gary. As her back slowly returned to the bed, a very satisfied "Aaaaaaaaaah!" left her lips and her thighs contracted around Jane`s head briefly.

Jane climbed up Sandy`s body and kissed her gently on the lips before lying beside her, and pushing herself up on her elbow and cradling her head in her hand she looked down at Sandy`s contented smile." You want to do it again?" she asked.

Sandy opened her eyes and thought for a good few minutes before delivering her answer." I would never say never, but I really had a fucking hot time and if I am really honest I think it is not something that I would do regularly, but maybe in the future I might want to do it again, but first we have to let Kev fucking calm down!" She then laughed so loud and so long that she nearly choked and her eyes filled with tears of joy.

Jane was so horny by now she just wanted Sandy and Kevin to leave so that she could drag Gary into the basement and let him stripe her arse too. She wanted that same release that Sandy had just described. She kissed her friend again, when Sandy said, "Well I better take Kevin home and fuck him so that he knows he is the only man for me!"

Feeling a little bit naughty Jane said to her quietly, "Get him to fuck your arse. That really is the best after a good caning! And I should know!" and again the two girls laughed.

They were still laughing as they entered the kitchen to find Gary and Kevin chatting about football and the news and anything else except sex. Sandy had thrown the T.-shirt back on and promised to return it later as she dragged Kevin out of the kitchen and led him back to their own house.

Gary started to say, "what do you want to.......," before Jane grabbed his hand and nearly dragged him down the stairs into the basement. She didn't have time for the whole cross thing as she was horny as hell. Gary watched in astonishment as she lay over the spanking stool and after adjusting the little wooden knob so that it was resting on her clit she turned to Gary and breathlessly panted, "Will you hurry up. I am so fucking horny after listening to Sandy. I need you to cane me and then shove your delicious cock up my arse and fill my inners with copious amounts of your come. Now fucking hurry up!"

At the last demanding snap from his wife Gary broke out of his shocked daze and picked up the cane that they had left on the bar when he and Sandy had finished yesterday.

"H-h-how many," he stuttered

Jane was so horny now she just wanted it, and breathlessly she panted, "Twenty-five. Anything Sandy can do,I can do better, now fucking hit me pleeeeeease!"

Gary started to say, "Are you..," when he was interrupted by Jane, "Pleeeeease do it now I need it, and I want it NOW!"

Gary could feel his penis respond and stepped forward towards his highly aroused wife and laid five blows in quick succession on Jane`s naked buttocks. She screamed and then let out a long extended "Aaaaaaaaaaargh!" as her climax wracked her body and she was still panting hard as she screamed, "AGAIN!"

Gary let the cane fall five more times in quick succession, as Jane bucked and climaxed once more. She could hardly breathe now as she said quieter this time, "Again!"

The thin wood landed five more times and Jane was screaming by now, but she was also in the throes of multiple orgasms induced by her arousal and the small knob of wood pressing hard on her engorged clit and the pain that was pulsing from her bum cheeks.

Gary didn't wait for Jane`s command this time and another volley of five strokes were laid across Jane`s posterior and produced another extended,"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Jane was now limp and unmoving across the stool and Gary was afraid he had hurt her badly and started to go and comfort her when she turned her head and snarled through gritted teeth, "Five more Master!"

Gary swung the bamboo five more times and Jane received every stroke soundlessly until the last one landed and she threw back her head and howled like a wolf to the moon as she experienced the next climax. As she calmed and her orgasm passed she pulled her arse cheeks wide apart with both hands and stammered, "Now shove your beautiful cock into my battered arse Gary!"

Gary started looking for the lube and Jane said quietly, "That won't be necessary. Use the juice from my cunt. I am sopping."

Gary pushed two fingers into Jane`s pussy and found that she was indeed soaking wet. Taking the two wet fingers, he pushed them into her arse using her juices as a natural lubricant. He was surprised when he found that her arse was not a tight as usual. He repeated the process four or five times before sliding his cock easily into her pussy to lubricate that as well.

He pulled his dick from her pussy and repositioned it at the entrance to her anus and pushing with his hips he inched the head into her puckered hole. Even in his high state of arousal he noted that he did not have to work as hard as normal to push past her anal ring and into the dark tunnel of her rectum. Within a minute he was buried balls deep in Jane`s arse and slowly moving in and out. She pushed back hard against him, wincing as her caned cheeks rubbed roughly against his pubic hair.

Once they obtained a rhythm he pushed into her, and she pushed back against him but even harder, until after a few minutes Gary shot his load deep in his Wife's rear passage and she enjoyed her last orgasm with his dick buried deep inside her arse.

They both collapsed to the carpeted floor and Jane rolled over into his arms and kissed him before whispering, "Thank you Master. God I needed that!"

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers
12