Gary and Jane Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was lying in a bath of cold water and letting the frigid liquid reduce the burning of her arse cheeks. She had already dug Gary`s come out of her arse with one finger and had found that funnily she was enjoying this sensation of having her own finger up her arse. She smiled to herself as she remembered the last twenty four hours and she thought that Anal was right up at the top of her favourite things to do at the moment.

Gary was downstairs, and she could her the noise of plates and pots and pans as he prepared them something to eat. She heard the doorbell and Gary opening the front door. There were muffled voices before she heard the door shut and Gary resume his work in the kitchen.

Stepping from the bath she dried herself with a large towel and took particular care with her bum cheeks. She dressed in a T-shirt and a short flared cotton skirt and going commando she went downstairs to join Gary.

"Who was at the door Baby?" she asked

"Look for yourself," he replied, and pointed at a pastel blue envelope on the breakfast bar.

Jane picked up the envelope and saw it was addressed in a neat handwriting to, "Mr. and Mrs. G. Grayson" and underneath was written, "By Hand."

Inside the envelope was a card of the same pastel blue with gold writing. Jane pulled it out and read out loud the gold printed words. "Lady Mary Smith-Watkins would like the pleasure of the company of Mr. Gary Grayson and Mrs. Jane Grayson at the Annual Bedfordshire Sadomasochist Ball. Saturday July 12th 2021 at Bedfordshire House, Appleton, Beds, BD14 9QT. 20:00 until late. RSVP 01902 874632. Clothing is optional." As she finished reading she just said, "Fuck me!"

Gary laughed at his wife and looked at her with a question in his eyes and said, "Well, are we going to the ball Cinderella?"

Jane looked at him and knew that he wanted to go and so she said, "Fucking A, we are going. I have never been to a Sadomasochist Ball before but it sounds like it could be a lot of fun!" and they both laughed and hugged each other before Gary broke their cuddle.

Looking serious for a moment he said, "What do you think the last bit means? Is it a typo? Shouldn't it say Dress Code is optional and not clothes are optional?"

Jane scrunched her face up and looked at Gary before laughingly saying, "You have met Lady Mary haven't you dummy? It means exactly what it says. You can wear clothes, or not. It is up to you!"

Jane could see the realisation of the words meaning cross Gary`s face just before he said, "Oh, I see."

Jane took the card and hunted in her handbag for her mobile. She dialled the number on the card and Gary listened as the phone was obviously answered at the other end but he could only hear what Jane was saying.

"Hello this is Jane Grayson and I am RSVP'ing to your invitation for the 12th July. Yes, my husband Gary and I. Yes, we would love to have a suite at the manor house for the weekend. Yes, Friday and Saturday night. Uh, Uh! Yes, we will require a parking space. Yes, I am Bi and Gary is straight." The next unheard question caused Jane to pause and Gary stared at her until she answered, "Mr. Grayson will be in the S group and I will be in both if that is possible? Yes, S & M, is that possible? It is? Well that's great then put me down as that. Please thank Lady Mary for the invite and we will see her on the 11th. What time can we arrive on the 11th? Any time after six. That's fantastic we will see you then."

As she terminated the call Gary impatiently asked "Well, what the fuck was that all about and what`s an S or a S and M?"

"So," Jane started, and she was grinning at her husband as she explained what she had discovered during her phone call. "We are to be special guests of Lady Mary apparently, and have therefore been given a suite in the manor house. We have it for the Friday, and for the Saturday night, which is the night of the ball. The woman on the phone asked me which category we were in.Were we straight, gay or Bi and were we Sadists or masochists, as all that apparently has something to do with the seating arrangements? I told them that you were a straight sadist and I was Bi and a bit of both, a sadist and a masochist, which apparently is also OK for them. Then I told her we would see them in two weeks on the Friday evening. Apparently Lady Mary has an informal buffet for her special guests at eight o`clock on the evening before the Ball, and we are invited." By now she was giggling like a little schoolgirl who had seen her first dick.

"Well fuck me!" said Gary and went back to preparing their lunch.

12