Gary the Incubus - The Case of Sad Zach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have?" Zach looked confused. Ground beef and sizzling cheese began to blacken on the forgotten grill behind him. "How? All you've done since we arrived is skulk in a corner, looking bored."

Talk about ungrateful.

He hadn't noticed his suddenly clear complexion or the way fat melted off his doughboy body as I gradually restored him to peak physical condition. I'd surreptitiously replaced his bargain bin wardrobe with designer labels, slim-cut to fit his hardening physique, but did I get any recognition?

Even as we spoke, I was already spinning elaborate delusions in Stella's brain that Zach was, in fact, the cat's pajamas. Slowly weaving a dozen lifetimes worth of lust and a deeply buried passion for him into the fabric of her mental landscape. Not love, mind you. That's not in my portfolio; more like a blooming obsession with the guy in the kitchen currently talking to thin air.

Oh, did I forget to mention that nobody else could see me?

It's a basic bit of infernal mind-fuckery but handy at times. It helps avoid awkward questions about the handsome stranger with the horns standing in the background. But if a client wanted to look like a deranged person by addressing my invisible self directly, that was on them.

"By doing what comes naturally to one such as me." I fought to suppress an eye roll. Zach wasn't the sharpest knife in the draw; he's a spoon."I am currently sifting through Stella's psyche and tickling all the things that she likes about you to the forefront of her thoughts. Raising your stock, to use business terminology."

"Wait, she likes me? Never would have guessed it with how she ignores me."

She really didn't, and there were countless reasons why.

Stella was a pretty young blonde with a reasonable butt and larger-than-average tits than most girls her age. Barely past her eighteenth birthday, she was already light years ahead of the curve in growing jaded from working a dead-end job and enduring smelly trucker's leers every day. Her figure was thin but in a way that indicated a lack of good nutrition rather than regular exercise, and her golden hair color came from a bottle.

The fact that Zach found her stunningly attractive spoke more about his rock-bottom self-esteem than modern standards of beauty, and Stella's opinion of him and the male population, in general, was not a kindly one.

The poor girl had dreams of saving enough tips to ditch this one-horse town and try her luck in the big smoke. The mounting feelings of bitterness and amorphous resentment were strong in that one. She was battling an eating disorder and depression, living on coupons and only scarcely scraping by on her own.

At least she was until I mosey'ed into the picture.

Even as Zach ignored the smell of burning food to stare dumbly at me, I was running through Stella's mind like a bunch of pissed-off Greeks bursting out of a wooden horse.

A doctor or psychologist could probably explain how neurochemicals in the brain affect human moods and emotions. Pharmaceutical companies are popping out new pills and formulas every day to alter the soup of serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and endorphins that decide what type of day a person is having.

I don't need any of that medical mumbo-jumbo. I've been doing this job since before bloodletting was considered a contemporary medical practice.

A hint of a steamy fantasy here, a nudge to her kinks there, you get the idea. Oh, and while I was at it, adding a little symmetry to her face and an extra cup size in the chest was no effort at all.

Okay, a few extra cup sizes. That drab yellow waitress uniform needed filling out. I may have shortened the hemline from knee-length to mid-thigh too. No sense in half-assing the effort. A touch more junk in the trunk, and Stella was really selling the retro outfit.

Don't worry about it. She's too preoccupied with fresh, happy thoughts about our boy Zach to notice when her tired old flats gained a three-inch, no, a four-inch wedge heel.

"I promise that she has nothing but positive sentiments towards you," I reassured him, tweaking the testosterone production in his family jewels and then enlarging those as well. "How about you save those burgers before the smoke alarm goes off."

"Dammit!"

While Zach rushed back to his grill, I spent some idle time toying with the relationship status of a charming Canadian couple who were spending their summer backpacking across the States. A few mental nudges from me, and they shot from 'in a relationship' straight past 'it's complicated' into the downright adventurous status of hardcore swingers.

I couldn't stop the smile that spread on my lips as their lovey-dovey gazes left each other and strayed about the room--whispering excitedly and pointing as they surveyed prospective participants for an evening's entertainment.

"Order up!" Zach dinged a bell, sliding four plates of overdone cheeseburgers and salty fries onto the pass. "Tables five and nine."

Stella was there in an instant, practically teleporting over to the little window to deliver him a dazzling smile. That small gap in her front teeth disappeared in a jiffy.

"Thanks, Zach." She was twirling a strand of her bleached-out hair around a finger, so I fixed that too. Neither of them noticed as it became more lustrous and gained a natural shine. They were engaged in some serious eye-fucking. "Um, are you wearing a new cologne? Something about you today seems extra special."

I happened to know that my latest client's preferred eau de parfum was a can of Axe bodyspray, but why spoil the fun? With another nudge from me, potent pheromones were all but oozing from his pores.

Half a dozen female nostrils twitched, and curious heads turned towards the kitchen.

"Nah, just the usual bar of soap and a clean pair of undies," Zach replied. What a goddamn casanova. Luckily for him, Stella was past the point of caring about small talk. "Don't you have a break coming up soon? So do I. We could take it together if you like?"

That's when I smelled it.

The delicious, intoxicating scent of lust wafted through the ether. A raw, unadulterated desire that didn't care a wit about morality or propriety or anything beyond the carnal need to fuck and be fucked.

For a creature of my hellish ilk, it's not just bread and butter. It's French champagne and the finest Beluga caviar. I soaked it up like a desert in the rain.

Oh yeah, that was the primo shit!

"I--I think I'd really like that." Stella was twisting from side to side like a star-struck teen. Zach was staring right at her enhanced boobage as it swayed heavily inside her tinyfied uniform. I vanished the top few buttons for good measure. "Deidra can watch the till. Meet me out back in ten minutes?"

The surge of arousal in both of them was immediate and heady. They were primed to go buck wild. I drank it all up and rewarded my client with a few extra inches in the trouser department. His fat reserves were running low, but you had to make risky investments to reap larger rewards. I was a dab hand at this game.

Zach would be fine... probably.

"I can't wait."

________________

"Oh, god. I've wanted you for so long, Stella. We should have done this months ago."

The break area consisted of a couple of two-by-fours laid across stacked milk crates by the staff entrance to the diner in the rear parking lot. The dumpsters stank up the evening air, and no food was being eaten as Stella straddled Zach's lap, attempting to extract his tonsils with her tongue.

Her yellow waitress dress was hiked up over a waist that was narrowing by the second as he hungrily groped at her perky behind, and I glutted myself on the hedonistic pleasure pouring off of them.

She had been wearing some boring off-white granny panties, but now her tight little rear was accentuated by a lacy teal g-string that barely covered her moistening pussy as she ground it against the rock-hard lump in Zach's slacks.

The influx of sexual mojo wasn't just a one-way street. I knew how to maximize my returns. Einstein wasn't wrong when he said compounding interest was the eighth wonder of the world. Every iota of lustful energy I harvested from those two went straight back into them for an ultimately greater yield.

That wasn't to say I had placed all my eggs in one basket.

Back inside Daisy's, the college coeds were kissing and pawing at each other, the mature housewife was flirting outrageously with the younger busboy, and the Canadian couple had flanked a confused-looking lady trucker in her booth to solicit the older woman for a night of freewheeling fun.

Deidra, the gray-haired night manager, had popped the cash register and was rubbing fistfuls of greenbacks over her plump body. Ah well, lust comes in many forms. Who was I to kink shame?

"Oooh, I know, right?" Stella gasped, coming up for air and running her hands over Zach's broadening shoulders. "Is it weird that I thought I wasn't into you at first? Like, not at all. What was I thinking? You're so fucking sexy, and I've caught you staring a bunch. We could have been banging like rabbits this entire time."

A frisson of concern wormed its way over his face, and the outflow of carnal power slowed a fraction. Thought his hands remained glued to her wriggling ass, and a wet splotch was forming at the peak of his trouser tent.

"Wait, not at all?" Zach asked, darting glances past her at me. "You liked some things about me, right?"

What a fucking mook. There I was, serving him the girl he had been crushing on for months on a silver goddam platter, and he chose that moment to grow a conscience?

Sorry to say this wasn't the first time this has happened. But I have broken far more virtuous men than him. Some of those Vatican bishops were real tough nuts to crack back during the more puritanical centuries.

The trick was to work smarter, not harder. I heaped a fresh helping of juju into Stella and set to fanning those particular flames.

"I love plenty about you now. Whoops! Sorry, that word just slipped out." The increasingly alluring blonde covered her mouth, playing the shy coquette even as she rode Zach's bulge like a mechanical bull. "You're so strong and handsome. There's definitely something about you that makes me want to rub every inch of my body against that big, hard dick of yours.

"I want to feel it sliding over my skin, marking me with your masculine scent. I yearn to taste it in the back of my throat... may I, please? Or you could shove me up against one of those dumpsters and ravage my pretty pussy until I forget my own name.."

Stella's tits had swollen so large they were spilling out the top of her dress as her hip-humping rhythm grew faster. More aggressive. I gave her a beach bunny tan to go with her new bikini-ready bod, and sucked the last scraps of collagen from her slenderizing thighs to fill out her lips. A dash of extra pigmentation left her with some naturally puckered, ruby-red cocksuckers that Instagram models would sell their souls to possess.

With any luck, my name would get passed around. Word-of-mouth advertising is everything in diabolical business circles.

"You--You want it that bad?" Zach sounded hoarse, his output of sinful energy back at an all-time high as the last vestiges of restraint crumpled like feta cheese. "Oh god, you're so fucking wet I can feel it through my pants."

I drank in the boiling lust, then siphoned it straight back into him. Stiffening both his cock, and resolve. Patching up the early signs of a receding hair line too. I might have--just maybe--straightened out Zach's goofy nose and strengthened his jawline while I was at it.

In hindsight, I may have gotten a bit carried away.

Who could blame me?

The two of them were veritable dynamos of hedonistic passion spinning up to near-critical levels, and I was getting shitfaced on the sheer amount of raw sensual power blasting out of them. It was like slamming fifty-year-old single malt whisky straight from the cask, and I didn't have the best track record for holding my metaphysical liquor.

Hey, if you only got the chance to drink every few centuries, then things were bound to get wild when the bar finally opened.

"I'm so wet for you, Lover. All for you." Stella growled, tearing at the buttons of Zach's expensive silk button-up. "And if you're not inside me this instant, reshaping my dirty little pussy with that giant cock, I'm going to lose my fucking mind!"

"Jesus, Stella... Holy crap!"

Zach was fast approaching his zenith, throbbing balls churning with steamy cum on a hair-trigger, but I couldn't have that. Not yet.

I sank more horny magic into his sexual stamina, extending the moment of inevitable release and reducing his refractory period down to a hot second. That guy was my ticket to ride the gravy train. The more trim he scored, the more juice I got to keep the party rolling.

"I need you, Zach. I need you right now!" Stella's sapphire eyes were glowing a soft pink, and her tiny g-string was practically dissolving under the deluge of her warm juices drenching Zach's crotch. "Pleeeease... my body is on fire. I feel like I might break apart if you don't fuck me soon!"

She was bucking and squirming like a starving sex addict in his lap. Absolutely exquisite, immaculately lean, brilliantly blonde, and enormously endowed. Graced with a heavenly face and figure so awe-inspiring that men would start scrapping for the smallest hint of an approving smile from those boner-inducing lips.

Like I keep saying, I am damn good at my job.

"Yeah... yeah! Gonna fuck you, Babe." Zach grunted, clutching her slim, gyrating hips like handles with all the new strength I'd crammed into him. A normal human female would have serious injuries from his crushing grip, but Stella was far beyond the mortal spectrum now. "Gonna ram my hard fucking dick so deep into that needy cunt, you'll feel it stretching out your womb!"

"Do it. Give it to me, Lover!" Stella wailed as he picked her up in muscular arms, and they smashed against the back wall of the diner, tongues tangling in another tempestuous kiss. "Mmmwah~! Give me all you've got. Leave me wet, dripping, and begging for more..."

Not being one to stand in the way of a good time, I whisked their clothing away and replaced it with more playful attire.

Stella's yellow uniform melted into equally bright, eye-catching lingerie. The skimpy, strappy sort with a satin bralette that did little to contain her whopping pornstar tits, negligible lace panties, and a sexy little suspender belt attached to the tops of sumptuous silk stockings.

When I was done, she looked like pure sin on two impossibly long legs, which happened to be locked around Zach's muscular hips.

As for the man of the hour... I simply vamoosed away his trousers. Nothing complicated there. Shit, but guys have it so easy when it comes to fashion.

The practical effect of this brilliant stratagem was immediately apparent when Zach's upsized pussy-pounder sprung skyward like a jack-in-the-box and swatted her square in the taint.

"Oh, god. I can feel you, Lover. That thing is fucking huge." Stella whimpered, wriggling her perfect derriere atop his unbending girth. Another nudge from me, and it was sturdy enough to bear all her trifling weight without support. "I want it so badly, but that monster might split me in half. May I please ease it into my naughty kitty myself? Please, Sir. I swear I'll make you so happy."

"Do it, Babe, but don't fuck about. I want to be inside you, and I want it now."

Had to admit, I was warming to this more assertive version of Zach. Knew the fella had promise from the get-go. All he needed was a... nudge in the right direction.

Get it?

Alright, alright. Sheesh, tough crowd. I'll see myself out.

"Mmmm... yes, sir. Thank you, sir," Stella moaned out her gratitude, reaching a hand behind her rocking hips to stroke the stony length that jutted like a hotdog from between her firm buns. "Let me get you lubed up with my juices first. Then I will take care of everything."

The angled position arched her spine alluringly, pushing those impressive knockers up and out as she slid along Zach's meaty shaft as though it were a waterslide.

With one hand grasping his shoulder and the other fondling his bulbous tip, Stella smeared her saturated, insubstantial panties over every veiny inch of rigid manflesh. Soon, it was glistening like a greased pig, and she levered herself up his jacked torso, pulled aside the tiny strip of sodden lace, and notched him in her dewy cleft.

"Oooh! Aaaw, fuck.." Stella groaned, gnawing on her plump lower lip and slowly sliding down his spearing shaft. "I love how it feels when your giant cock spreads me out, sir. Mmhmm! I think you've already ruined me for other men."

That almost made me laugh out loud. With the way I was twisting her mind up in knots of obsession for Zach, she won't tolerate another man's touch ever again. Then there were the thousands of extra pleasure receptors I'd threaded into her vaginal walls until every millimeter of her slick snatch was essentially one thrumming g-spot.

Did I mention that neither of them had a single blemish or deformity left anywhere on their enhanced bodies? Stella used to have a crooked toe from a childhood bicycling accident and an unsightly birthmark in her armpit. Not anymore. No diseases or injuries, either. Those are completely wiped away forever.

The pair of them could take up modeling or influencer careers at this point and have millions of fans simpering over their images in less than a week.

...or porn. Let's face it. These two are definitely going into porn once they're done. Look out, internet!

"What other men? You're mine now, babe!" Zach growled, crushing Stella back against the crumbling brick wall and thrusting roughly up into her ecstatic cunt. "This is the only dick you'll ever need to pound that hot waitress pussy until you yowl like a cat in heat!"

"Yes, lover, YES! Make me your personal cum-slut, and I'll worship that magnificent cock forever!"

Chips of red brick and mortar rained down under the force of their fucking. There would be an imprint of a certain blonde's sensational ass carved into the wall by the time they were finished. Not that they noticed it or would have cared.

Stella was cumming with every crash of his powerful hips. Her superhumanly gorgeous body humped convulsively back into Zach as a thundering drumline of percussive climaxes marched double-time through her blissed-out psyche.

"Jesus, babe, you're one tight cunt!" He bellowed, manhandling her by the waist and jackhammering into her clingy wetness. "I can't believe how good you feel, squeezing and milking me like a hot fucking glove!"

Stella's hands were exploring his muscular shoulders and back. Her gravity-defying cleavage bounced, and her superb thighs squeezed desperately. She licked Zach's neck and babbled words of purest worship in his ears.

"Oh god, oh sir! You're hitting places so deep inside me... Hnnnh~! Keep doing that. Your huge, perfect dick is going to make me cum again... Aaah! Ne-never stop making me cum!"

Zach was lost in primal arousal. Steam was all but blowing out of his ears as the world's newest super-stud jacked her on his prodigious prick like a living fuck toy. Stella flailed about, overloaded with ecstasy. Her glowing pink eyes rolled, and her pretty jaw hung slack.

That stunning face was the picture of mindless rapture, her glorious body shuddering with orgasmic tremors. Her muscles seized, and she would have toppled backward if Zach hadn't grabbed her by the neck.

"Steady, girl. I'm not done with you yet."

His voice was deep and gravelly. Harsh and commanding. It snapped Stella's dizzy gaze back to him with blazing intent.