Gary the Incubus - The Case of Sad Zach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, pleeeease~..." She gasped, grinning madly as her flawless face turned tomato red with overwhelming passion and an abrupt lack of oxygen. "Give it to me. I--I want you to bless my... ooomff~ fertile womb with your alpha seed. I'm begging you, sir. Please blow your delicious load deep inside my hungry pussy and fill it with your babies."

"Holy faaaaark!"

Zach's climactic roar drowned out the sounds of midnight traffic as he came like a cannonade and did exactly as the nice lady requested.

An inhuman amount of hot, virile spunk blasted out of his turbo-charged balls and into the euphorically screaming blonde mega-hottie.

Here's a fun fact I happened to know: the average male human ejaculates roughly one to five milliliters of semen under normal circumstances.

Not my main man Zach, though. Nope. Not anymore.

When he got his rocks off, you better believe it started a goddamn landslide.

Jet after jet of sticky jizz rocketed into Stella's baby box, stuffing it past physical capacity and pooching her flat tummy. The supernatural outpouring lasted for several minutes as they clung to each other until the dam was finally breached, and a river of creamy cum poured from between their joined sexes.

It splattered down between Zach's feet. Forming a puddle of their mixed fluids, which glistened in the dull green light of the exit sign above the door.

I let out a gratified burp, leaned against a dumpster, and lit a cigarette.

"Wow. I mean, sweet baby Jesus, Stella. That was incredible." Zach panted, still hard as a diamond and pulsating inside her. "Wait, are you on the pill? We didn't use any contraception..."

"No, and if you had tried using a condom," She giggled drunkenly, nuzzling his chin. "I'm a hundred percent sure it would have popped like a water balloon when you dumped that epic load inside me."

That should have been like a bucket of cold water for the old Zach, but he just shrugged and gave Stella's phenomenal butt a teasing spank.

She moaned whorishly in response and kissed him as though she were dying of thirst. The two of them were clearly winding up for another round when a siren chirped, red and blue lights flashed, and a patrol car pulled into the parking lot.

Well, fuck. Here came the popo to break up all my fun just when shit was getting good.

"Alright, kids. Funs over." A faintly accented feminine voice drawled humorlessly through the vehicle's loudspeaker. "Step away from each other and make yourselves decent."

Zach's eyes met mine in a serious stare, and I returned him a very wide, very fanged grin brimming with lustful energy.

Maybe we weren't done for after all...

________________

"Me vengo... me vengo! That's it, you amazing hunk. Rail my horny Latina coño with your polla grande!"

Officer Sofia Ruis certainly had a filthy mouth for a cop, breaking into bouts of Spanish dirty talk as Zach plowed her atop the laminate countertop.

The olive-skinned policewoman had resisted for a very impressive three minutes before succumbing to the panty-dissolving fog of hedonism blanketing the building.

Now her gray and tan highway patrol uniform had morphed into a slutty Halloween parody of her former authority. The crisp charcoal slacks were now a short pleated miniskirt, and her officially emblazoned shirt shrunk down to a tiny blue crop top with the words "Punani Patrol" painted across the raven-haired officer's rapidly inflating breasts.

Her tactical footwear had transformed into black thigh-high platform boots with spiked heels and plenty of shiny buckles. They were slung over Zach's boulder-esque shoulders as he pile-drived Sofia up the length of the counter, sending napkin dispensers, cutlery, and salt shakers clattering to the floor in their wake.

"You're so strong, sir. Please, give her what she needs. Fuck her silly, lover." Stella gushed, beaming and clapping excitedly, pressed naked against his heaving back. Her supreme physique and preternatural beauty going to best use as some sort of cheerleading human cape. "Once she has a taste of that incredible seed, you'll be like a king to her just as you are to me. My super handsome, mega-hung CockKing who conquers the hottest and most deserving women with virile blessings of mind-bending pleasure."

They were back inside the diner, and boy howdy, things had heated up.

The jukebox was playing "Wet-Ass Pussy" by Cardi B, and a soft pink haze hung visibly in the air.

I was huffing it in like a teenager doing whippets while watching the increasingly curvaceous MILF vacuum up the younger busboy's stiff prick in the kitchen. She sucked and slobbered in one of the sloppiest blowjobs I had witnessed in centuries but valiantly kept at it as the intrepid dishwasher seized her thick chestnut hair and crammed his growing length down her bulging throat.

The four barely legal coeds had graduated from tentative experimentation to open sapphic exhibitionism. Their tight freshman bodies twisted together on the tiled floor--dressed in skimpy schoolgirl and cheerleader outfits that covered shockingly little of their fit, nubile forms--licking, fingering, and gasping in a writhing love puddle that would have made Nero swoon.

The backpacking couple had claimed the corner booth. The tattooed lady trucker sprawled over the table with a leather biker skirt shoved up to her broad hips and a matching black bustier struggling to contain her ripening endowments as the Canadian man plundered her exposed snatch while his charming fiance sat naked on her cunt-slurping face.

They were smiling and blowing each other kisses the whole time even as they came together and made a sticky mess of both ends of the muscularly built woman.

Call me a hopeless romantic if you must, but isn't love grand?

Even Deidra was enjoying herself in her own way. The elderly night manager was locked in the small office out the back, merrily cooking the books and skimming from the day's takings while diddling herself with a roll of quarters.

I hadn't done much more than check in on her. The lust seeping out of the old battleaxe was heavily tainted with greed, and while it would do in a pinch, that ultimately wasn't my wheelhouse.

Besides, I had a whole smorgasbord of boiling desire to sample at my leisure... or gobble down like a glutton on Thanksgiving day, which is exactly what I was doing.

I realize the lines delineating the seven deadly sins are getting a bit blurred in the recounting, but, to be frank, I was fucking legless on overwhelming power by this point.

Intoxication has some interesting effects on one with my infernal pedigree. In this case, my forehead nubs had grown out into large curling ram horns, my pupils were the golden slits of a serpent, and crimson batwings materialized, extending out eight feet on either side from my shoulder blades.

They had torn out the back of my nice shirt and waistcoat, but I was too wasted to notice. My forked tongue was flickering as I tasted all the delicious lust in the air.

Stella had Officer Sofia's gunbelt slung about her supermodel hips and looked like a totally naked badass as she strutted around to handcuff the wailing policewoman's wrists above her head and pinned them there while Zach savaged the gorgeous Latina's constantly squirting pussy.

There was a sparkling wet line running up the linoleum countertop, tracing their hip-smacking journey from one end to the other like a slug trail.

"Cojeme más duro! Cojeme más duro!"

"I think she likes you, sir." Stella snickered, flipping back her gentle waves of platinum hair and striking an alluring sidelong pose with her huge, perfect tits out front and center. "Does she feel good enough for my beloved CockKing to bless with his royal seed? If she doesn't, just say the word, and I will find another more worthy supplicant to replace her or take it myself."

"Fat fucking chance," Zach growled, pounding Sofia hard enough to shake the glassware in their drying racks. "This sexy blue-blooded bitch is mine! Gary, make sure I plant a couple of babies in her belly so everyone knows who claimed her."

"Who are you talking to, sir?"

I was so proud of my boy at that moment. I swear a tear welled in my reptilian eye.

"As you wish, Boss."

Drawing in a deep breath, I consumed the motherload of all mojo, every scrap of it in the diner, and channeled it directly towards the adulterous trio with drunken glee. It was like mainlining uncut heroin while experiencing the greatest orgasm of my immortal existence.

Before you get too excited, it's like this every time. Just part of my eternal torment. It's fan-freaking-tastic but fades fast. Leaving me chasing the next high as I jonesed like a junkie back in hell.

For my two favorite humans and their whimpering playmate, however, the consequences were far more pronounced.

Both women were already award-stealing beauties after more than a few nudges from me, but this blast of lascivious power was leagues beyond anything before.

Hair thickened, breasts swelled, tummies tightened, and legs lengthened. Their skin--one of flawless ivory, the other burnished bronze--shone like polished stone, radiating superlative health and youthful vibrancy.

Their faces were breathtaking, transcending from merely dazzling to irresistibly captivating. The smallest smile from either pair of sumptuous lips could stop citywide traffic, and both sets of brilliantly bright eyes glowed pink with soulful devotion to the demi-god looming above them.

Zach grew as he relentlessly hammered into the exotic Hispanic goddess. Heavy cords of muscle flexed and shifted as his already Olympian body took on titanic proportions. He gained another six inches in height, dwarfing the women beneath him. His jawline was so strong; a blacksmith could have used it as an anvil, and his rugged good looks became utterly pussy-melting.

Most impressively of all, his iron-hard manhood extended in size and girth inside Officer Sofia's overstuffed snatch.

"Oh dios, dios mio! Sir... ugh--Master! Master is growing bi--bigger inside my needy cunt!" She cried, tearing the blue "Punani Patrol" crop top apart to release her stupendous, tanned melons. "Dame más... haaa~! Give me mo--more of your wondrous cock. Please, Master. Knock me up with your niños!"

Well, Sofia was in luck. Not only was Zach's semen now a potent aphrodisiac, but his sperm count was off the scales. Those microscopic swimmers were so vigorous and plentiful that a single drop of spunk would give any birth control the fight of its life.

"Cum inside her, sir. Please, can't you see how badly she wants it?" Stella crooned, still holding down the policewoman's cuffed wrists and batting her impossibly luxurious lashes. "I love seeing your majestic kinghood distending her flat belly with every thrust. I yearn to feel it spreading me apart again. Cum inside this gorgeous slut, please. Then fuck me full of your CockKing seed again..."

"Jesus, you're both too goddamn hot!" Zach's deep voice sent shivers through every woman in the diner, every one of them turning to watch him in awed silence. "Gonna breed her. Gonna breed you. Gonna breed any tight cunt that wants a dose of this stiff dick. Zach's back on top, baby!"

Wasn't he just?

Like a bugle sounding the rallying call, his words started a rush of eager, feminine bodies towards the rutting trio. The quartet of scantily attired coeds moved surprisingly fast for a group of girls wearing stripper heels.

I was leaning against the cash register, counting out the suspiciously damp bills, and smoking another cigarette. Four hundred American dollars. Enough to pay Zach's rent for a few weeks. It would have to do.

Slapping the money down on the countertop behind him, I stood back to watch the pièce de résistance and absorb one last burst of lust before hitting the road.

"Here it cums!"

"Yes, Master, yes!"

The crowd of avid female onlookers all trembled and gasped when Zach finally exploded in Sofia's battered snatch. The bewitching mamacita preened haughtily under their envious stares, Shuddering through a monumental climax as her fertile womb was stuffed full before he suddenly pulled out and hosed down their college-aged audience with gooey blasts of his abundant jizz.

Sticky shots landed on pretty faces, exposed cleavage and bare thighs alike, sending them into a frenzy like a pack of sexual piranhas tasting blood in the water.

Soon only Zach's head and shoulders were visible above the scrimmage of jockeying young flesh and squealing voices. He took a moment to meet my waiting gaze and gave me an appreciative nod.

I smiled, still a bit loopy from that last rush of lecherous energy, and returned a claw-tipped thumbs up before dropping a business card on top of the folded bills.

It was completely black with just the name "Gary" printed on the front in white gothic lettering. On the back was my cellphone number and Gmail address.

It pays to keep in touch with past clients in my line of work. Though, with any luck, he'd lose the card, and some other unsuspecting innocent would give me a call.

A fanged grin spread across my devilish face as I completed the infernal contract and felt the inexorable tug of magic pulling me back to hell.

The mortal realm was a fascinating place. Constantly changing and presenting new opportunities for a savvy incubus like me. Lots of fun and naughty opportunities.

Hopefully, I'd be called back up here again real soon.

________________

THE END

Authors Note: Hello, Dearest Reader, Menoetes here. Thanks for reading my latest horny story. I hope you enjoyed it. If you like my style of silly smut, guess what? I've been nominated for a 2022 Literotica Reader's Choice award! Why not show me some love and drop me a vote in the forum? Cheers, and happy reading.

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literotica-awards-humor-satire.1594751/