Gas Grass or Ass

Story Info
Marcus fulfills his fantasy.
4.7k words
4.37
5.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aekin
aekin
44 Followers

"Gas, Grass or Ass. Nobody rides for free."

My favorite bumper sticker and road philosophy. I drive a lot and I frequently give rides to people that I pass. I don't impose my philosophy on everyone, but I do for most.

He was definitely sure of himself, strutting down the sidewalk in his oversized basketball shorts, Lakers jersey (Kobe, I think), no show socks and untied runners. He glanced at me as I pulled alongside him.

"Wanna ride?"

He looked down the road and then shrugged. He reached for the door handle, pulled open the door and then stopped as he saw the sticker on the dash.

"Gas, Grass or Ass. Nobody rides for free."

I snickered as I watched his indecision. "I actually don't do drugs, so the gas and ass are negotiable. Hop in, we can discuss terms."

He looked at me and shrugged. I pulled back out onto the road.

"What's your name?" I say casually.

"Dom," he grunted. "You know, I ain't gay," he said more forcefully.

"So, I take it you don't have any way to pay for gas?"

He shook his head. "Maybe you should just let me out. I can walk," he said defensively.

I chuckled. "Don't sweat it dude, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. How 'bout you tell me where you're going."

He looked at me suspiciously. "I was going to the park to play hoops with my homies."

"Which park?"

"Chatterton, over off 30th."

"Okay, how 'bout this. You let me stroke your dick until we get there."

He looks back at me sharply again, but I notice the twitch between his legs.

"I said I ain't gay," he said forcefully.

"All I want is to stroke you, dude. Is that all that bad?"

He kept looking at me as if I were going to attack him. His penis was now pushing up his shorts and he was getting uncomfortable.

"Besides," I said with a giggle, "your dick is saying it wants some."

He moved his hands over his crotch and eyed me suspiciously again.

"All it will do is make you feel good," I said reassuringly.

He looked out the window for a second. He watched as the sky began to darken.

"Damn," he said, "it's going to rain. Maybe you better let me out and I will walk back home."

"In the rain?"

He looked back at me and then back out the window. Drops began to splatter on the windshield. He looked at me and then down at his crotch.

"All you have to do is let me stroke you and you can have a ride back home out of the rain."

I pulled into an abandoned store parking lot and pulled to have some privacy. He watched with a little trepidation in his face. Rain was now beginning to obscure the windows, giving us even more privacy.

I reached over to him, and he shied slightly. He looked into my eyes as I moved my hand to his and moved them to his sides. He continued to stare into my eyes as I pulled up his jersey and grabbed the waistband of his shorts. I pulled down, uncovering his boxer shorts with a bulge underneath. He drew a hard breath as I took hold of his member through the fabric. I chuckled to myself as he gasped aloud when I put my hand into the slit of his boxers and pulled out his eight inches of meat.

"Good lookin'," I said with a chuckle. I wrapped my hand round his flesh and began to move up and down. His eight inches extended again to nine. I had never held such a long dick. Dom grunted and a wad of precome oozed out of the tip. I leaned over and licked the tip with my tongue. Dom jumped and pushed his dick up to my lips.

"Oh, so you want a blowjob now," I said engulfing his member in my mouth. He hissed and pushed up again with his hips. Another wad of precome oozed onto my tongue. I moaned with delight as I stroked him and bobbed my head on the first four inches. He began to thrust with his hips in time to my strokes and his flesh swelled in my hand. He grunted and then growled as he pushed up hard, spewing a huge wad of come into my mouth. I swallowed quickly and stroked him harder and faster. He came three more times hard in my mouth, each time threatening to overfill. He then relaxed in his seat and panted as I stroked him, squeezing out the rest of his jism.

I sat up and wiped my mouth, chuckling at the expression on his face.

"Liked that, huh?"

He didn't open his eyes. He just smiled. "I said that I'm not gay," he said jovially.

I chuckled again. "Yeah, but you sure liked my gay blowjob."

He opened his eyes, now glassy and looked at me, his face still smiling. "Yeah, it was great."

"Ever had a blowjob before?" I said as I helped him fix his shorts.

"Nah, not really. One of my ex-girlfriends would let me to come in her mouth, but she wouldn't swallow it nor let me put my dick inside. She could fuck though."

I chuckled again and started the car.

"Where do you live?"

"Lexington and 15th," he said looking around.

"Ever touch another man's dick?" I said as I moved out into the street. He shook his head. "Never even thought about it?" He started to shake it again, but stopped.

"I...I guess I have wondered what it would be like," he said quietly. "In the locker room, you can't help but see all those dicks and be curious sometimes."

I reached for my pants and soon had my 8-inch dick in my hand. He gasped and pushed himself against the door but kept his eyes on my flesh. I stroked it slowly as I maneuvered through the streets until I got to his street. He looked up and pointed to a red brick house halfway down the block. His eyes returned to my hardness. He sat there just staring at it.

"Well, dude, we're here," I gestured towards the house. He still sat there staring at my dick.

"Um," he said without taking his eyes from me, "do you want to come in for a beer or sumpin'?"

I snickered. He was taken.

"Sure," I said as I put my dick back in my pants. He actually looked a little disappointed.

We went in through the side door onto a small landing. He sent the ball he was carrying down the stairs and stepped up into the kitchen. He reached into the fridge and took out two beers. He led me down the stairs into a room with a couch, television and gaming systems. Off to one side were two rooms. One lead to a bedroom and the other to a bathroom.

"Welcome to my pad, man," he said sitting down on the couch. He handed me one of the beers and sat back on the couch, opening his bottle with a twist. I took my beer and moved to the other end of the couch. He kept sneaking peeks at my crotch.

I set my beer on the floor by the couch, stood up and pulled open my pants, letting them and my briefs slide to the floor. I pulled off my shirt and let it land on my pants as I stepped out of them. His eyes were as round as saucers and his mouth was wide open, his beer half way to his mouth. I moved in front of him and began to stroke my dick in his face. He finally moved and set his beer down on the floor. His hand came up slowly, shaking, to my dick and he took my member in his hand. He slowly stroked it for a moment. I let my hands move to my sides and I pushed my hips to his hand. His other hand joined the first and he double fisted me, not moving enough to get me going, but enough that it felt good.

"Stroke me a little faster love," I said quietly. He looked up into my eyes and then back to my dick. He began to stroke a little faster and squeeze a little harder. I figured he was trying to match what he would do to himself. I felt a little bit of my orgasm rising. As my orgasm built, he squeezed my hardening flesh until I felt myself get close a small drop of precome oozed out. He looked up to my eyes then back to my dick. My dick jerked and another drop of precome came out. I then shuddered and he moved his mouth to the tip of my dick. I felt his tongue on my sensitive spot, and I lost it. I thrust slightly, pushing two inches into his mouth and climaxed. I growled as I spewed three wads of come into his mouth. He didn't pull back and took all three wads without trouble. He then began to squeeze out the rest of my come, swallowing it all.

When my dick shrank, he let me go and sat back with a small grin. He looked up at my face.

"How's that?" he said quietly.

I moved to his side and kissed his cheek. "Very good, love." I put my arm around him and gave him a hug.

We sat there for a few moments. He then moved and stood in front of me.

"I told you that I am not gay," he said quietly, "but I have been curious about anal fucking."

"You want to fuck me?" I said with a smile. I hadn't been fucked in the ass by a live dick in a few months.

He nodded softly.

"Do you want me to fuck you also?" I continued.

He shrugged. "I'm not sure yet. I haven't really thought that far in advance. But I really would like to fuck you." He smiled wryly.

"Sure thing," I said standing, pushing my body to his. "But it will be much easier without these clothes."

I kissed him on the lips softly. He didn't resist, but he was unsure of this. I pulled off his top and then pushed his shorts and underwear down. He stepped out of his shoes leaving his clothes behind. His dick was rock hard standing straight out in front of him. I wrapped my hand around his member and slowly stroked him while I returned to kissing him. He reacted more naturally this time and we soon were in full embrace, kissing passionately, tongues curled around each other.

I broke just enough to whisper in his ear. "Which way to the bed?"

He chuckled and took my hand leading me to a hallway off to one side. At the end of the hall, he turned right, pushing into a dark room. He reached the light switch and lit up a typical male room dominated with posters of seminude woman, flashy cars and clothes scattered about the floor. He kicked some of the clothes to one side, pulled the disheveled sheets back and pulled me to the side of the bed. He turned and brought his lips to mine. I took his dick in my hand again and slowly stroked him. He pulled me down to the bed without breaking our kiss and we scooted until we lay on our sides facing each other, kissing deeply. I felt his hand on my now hard dick, gently massaging my flesh. I felt his penis jerk slightly and felt a drop of precome on the tip. I rubbed it into the softness of his glans, and he moaned deeply into my mouth. I moved my mouth to his neck and then to his ear.

"Take me," I sat breathily. He moaned as I bit his ear and squeezed tight on his dick.

"What do I do?" he asked breathily as I bit the nape of his neck.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?"

"No, but I have fucked doggie style before."

"It's similar. I'll get on my knees and bed over. You can fuck me easier that way for your first time. Do you have any kind of lubricant?"

He moved from me and reached to the side table. He pulled open the drawer and pulled out a fat tube.

"Sometimes my girls aren't ready enough, but want me in them," he said with a chuckle, "usually after I have fucked three or four times in a row."

I giggle and move to my knees, my ass in the air and my head on his pillow.

"Apply enough lube on my anus and your dick. See if you can push a little bit inside me."

He scrunched his nose.

"Don't worry love. I keep myself extremely clean back there. With enough lube, I might even feel like a pussy to you."

He shrugged and thumbed open the lubricant. He squeezed out an ample amount onto his fingers and began to rub my anus with it. I felt his finger tentatively push into my sphincter. I moaned softly and pushed back. His finger went deeper into me. I moaned louder.

"Oh, god, yesssss," I said quietly as he pushed in a little further. He then pulled out and looked at his finger. He must have been satisfied with the cleanliness as he wiped the lubricant on his finger directly onto his dick. Now well lubricated, he shuffled to behind and lined up his dick with my hole. I relaxed but sighed as his dick massaged my opening. He then pushed forward gently. I moaned deeply as his glans pushed past my sensitive sphincter and then gasped loudly as he pushed into hard and deep. He was now embedded fully in me. I shuddered hard as the feelings from ass spread through my body. I felt a drop of precome drip from my suspended member.

He pulled back slowly and then just as he was nearly out of me, he thrust forward hard. His dick pushed hard against my prostate and cried out with ecstasy as yet more precome shot out of my dick. He repeated this process several more times until I was actually ejaculating from the pressure. He then took a hold of my hips and began to bang hard into me. I was grunting with each thrust he sent into me and moaning with each near extraction. I could hear his own grunting I felt his dick swell bigger with each thrust. I then exploded with my anal orgasm I spewed again through my dick. Big waves of orgasmic bliss flowed through me as I rode through my double climax. The tightening in my bowels threw him over the edge and he thrust hard with a deep growl and filled my insides with his seed. He thrust hard against several more times as he emptied himself inside me. He then collapsed back onto his knees. I moved quickly and turned to take his wet, gooey dick into my mouth. I hadn't tasted my own anal come in ages and mixed with his musky come, it tasted like manna. I cleaned him off, bringing him to another small orgasm, just a couple of drops really. I then moved up and kissed him. We fell over onto the bed in each other's arms.

I heard a noise coming from the living room and then a female voice calling.

"Babe, did your game get rained out?"

My partner sat up quickly and had just stood off the bed when a very nice-looking girl with large breasts came into the doorway.

"And whose clothes are..." She stopped and stared at me.

"Oh, my god," she said and turned and walked away. My partner followed her quickly and I could her shushed arguing. As I walked down the hallway the conversation became clearer.

"What do you mean you're not a fag? I just saw you kissing another man."

"It's not quite like that, baby. I love you. This is the first time I have ever done this. He gave me a ride in the rain. He has this sticker in his truck. Oh, god, this sounds corny. You know that bumper sticker "Gas grass or ass". Well, he has one in his truck."

"So you fucked him because you got a ride home?"

"Yeah, kinda. Listen...."

I stayed in the hallway and listened to him tell what happened and how we ended up in the bedroom.

"I told you before that I have fantasized about fucking a man. That's why I wanted to fuck you in the ass."

She sat there looking dejected. "So, since I wouldn't do it, you decided to act out your fantasy," she said quietly, but with anger behind her words.

"Well," he said moving to her side, "the situation did present itself. And it's not as if we have caught each other with other partners before. We agreed that our relationship would be open."

"Yeah, but...but like this," she said pointing toward the hallway. She finally noticed me standing there naked.

"Well," she said looking away from me, "at least you found a well hung one. Are you going to let him fuck your ass now?"

He looked up to me and shrugged. "I hadn't committed to anything, but after what I just witnessed as he climaxed, I wouldn't be against it. But to tell you the truth," he said pulling her chin so that she was looking at him, "I would rather you take me first."

She looked into his face and melted. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

She broke finally, pushing him back. "Can he stay?" she shyly said.

He chuckled. "I guess, but he's no bigger than me."

"Yeah, but we haven't had a threesome in a long time."

She stood up and pulled her top over her head revealing her large bare tits. Her areolas were larger that a silver dollar and her nipples were long and dark. She then opened her pants and pushed them to the floor with her panties. She was clean shaven. Her dark labia were slightly parted by her deeply pink, erect clitoris. She took her boyfriend by the hand and pulled him towards the hallway.

"My name's Kaylee by the way," she said as she walked past me. She took me by her other hand and led me also.

"Devon."

"Marcus," the boyfriend said.

She stopped at the doorway and turned to us boys. "You mean to tell me that you two have just fucked and you didn't even know each other's names." She rolled her eyes and turned her pert ass to us throwing her arms in the arm. "MEN!" she shouted. Marcus and I chuckled as I motioned him into the room.

Kaylee went to the closet at the back of the room and pulled out a box from the bottom. She set the box on the dresser and opened the top. She pulled out a strap-on harness and then rummaged inside. She pulled out a ten-inch long, two-inch round black superdong and looked at her boyfriend. He laughed and she smiled at him. "No, I don't think I want to hurt you." She laughed and put the dildo back in the box. She then pulled out a more modest member: 6-inches long and not quite an inch around. She slid it into the slot of the harness and turned to us, securing the straps tightly around her.

"I've never done this to a guy before," she said with a gleam in her eye. "I have used this when Marcus and I have a girl over. When was the last time, Marcus?"

"God," he said, moving to the bed, "about a year ago, wasn't it?"

Kaylee nodded and her dick bounced in front of her.

"Okay, so you ready for this, baby?" she said take her dick in her hand and shaking it.

"That's not what I do," Marcus said, blushing. "Okay, maybe sometimes," he said looking shyly at me.

Marcus moved up onto the bed and assumed the position I had on the bed. Kaylee noticed the lubricant on the bed and picked up the tube. She moved behind Marcus and squeezed out some of the lubricant onto her fingers. She had definitely done this before. She prepped Marcus's ass and then her dick. She shuffled up behind him and put the tip of the dick at his ass. He instinctively resisted. She carefully pushed again, and the tip of the dick entered him slightly. He hissed and jerked.

"Ow," he said quietly.

"May I help?" I said moving to the couple's side. Kaylee moved back a little as I knelt on the bed. I took the lubricant and put some on my fingers. I moved my middle finger to his anus and began to gently massage his muscle. When he relaxed a little, I pushed the tip inside him. I felt him tighten up around my finger. I massaged him there for a moment and when he relaxed, I pushed in to the first knuckle. He resisted again, but not as strongly this time. I repeated this method until I had my full finger inside him. I then pulled out and repeated the procedure with two fingers. By the time I had two fingers fully inside him, he moaned softly, and his muscles didn't tighten up at all when I pushed.

I motioned for Kaylee to move back to his and I placed the tip of the dildo at Marcus's anus. I massaged the tip into his opening until I saw his muscle relax. I then put my hand on Kaylee's back and helped her push into Marcus. Marcus gasped as he felt himself violated by Kaylee's dick. But then he moaned as she began to move slowly inside him.

I cleaned my hand on a nearby towel and moved to watch the couple. I noticed Marcus's dick was now rock hard and already dripping precome. Kaylee put her hands on her boyfriend's hips and began to move back and forth into him. Marcus began to moan with delight. After several minutes of fucking, Marcus stiffened, moaned deeply, and pushed back hard to his girlfriend. He had climaxed, but only in his ass. His dick still dripped precome, but he hadn't had a penile orgasm. With one last hard push, Kaylee buried her dick inside Marcus and held tight in him. She was sweating and her hair was beginning to mat. She was panting softly and shuddering slightly. The dildo had put a little pressure on her clitoris.

Kaylee over to me and smiled. "How 'bout you stick that dick of yours in me? I need some relief, but I don't want to stop what I am doing to Marcus."

aekin
aekin
44 Followers
12