Gas Grass or Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Marcus.

"You don't need his permission to fuck me," she said roughly, pulling back then slamming back into Marcus. "This isn't his pussy. It's mine. Now get the fuck over here."

I obliged, seeing Marcus roll his eyes. I knelt behind Kaylee.

"In my pussy now, big boy. I'm not ready for a dick in my ass," she said slamming back into her boyfriend again.

I lined up my dick to her pussy and pushed deep into her with one push. She sighed and wiggled her ass as I settled into her.

"God,yes," she said as she pushed once again into Marcus. We set up a good motion, Kaylee doing most of the work. She began to pant and moan as I felt her pussy get hot, wet, and tight. She shuddered hard and moaned deeply. Her pussy was very tight around my dick, sending me over the edge. I slammed hard into her, forcing her to ram into Marcus hard. I heard him grunt through each one of my climaxes. On my last wad, I held inside Kaylee tight, feeling her shudders matching mine. Marcus sighed and moaned.

My dick softened and slid from Kaylee's slick hole. I sat back on the bed. Kaylee pulled out of Marcus and grabbed a towel to clean off the cum and feces from the dildo. Marcus fell to his side a thread of cum stretching from his dick to the bed. He had finally fully climaxed. Kaylee pulled the harness from her waist. She pushed me back onto the bed and attacked my now softened member. She cleaned off our combined fluids and then sucked me until I was hard again.

"Go get his ass," she said to me, looking to her boyfriend. Marcus looked up and rolled his eyes. Marcus moved back onto his knees.

"Let's try it another way," I said grabbing some pillows. I told Marcus to lie on his back. I put the pillows under the small of his back and told him to raise his legs to my shoulders. I knelt between his legs and put some lube on my dick. He still had plenty on his anus. I lined up by dick with his hole and pushed in with one hard thrust. Marcus's eyes rolled back into their sockets, and he moaned with delight. I felt his muscles try to tighten around me, but they were well abused by now. I took hold of his legs and began to buck him hard and fast. Marcus soon began to shudder and moan. After a few minutes, his body turned red, and he grunted through another anal orgasm. I was nowhere near another orgasm, so I had Kaylee straddle Marcus and I helped put his dick into her pussy. She rode him while I continued to fuck deep and hard into his ass. Marcus didn't last very long, thrusting up hard into Kaylee. She sank down on him to keep his softened member inside her. I increased the pace, and I finally felt my orgasm build. Marcus shuddered through another anal orgasm just as I was able to reach my own. I thrust deep inside him, filling his bowels with my seed. I didn't have as much left now, so one more thrust and I was empty. I fell back onto my knees, letting my softened dick slide from his hole. He couldn't close it now, so his anal come, my come, and feces slid freely from his hole. Kaylee pulled up and off of him. He lay still and then snored. Kaylee giggled and threw a towel to me. I cleaned off my dick as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wanna shower," Kaylee said, pulling me up from the bed. She led me to the bathroom and into a large stall shower. She set the controls and then helped me clean myself off. I reciprocated. Just as we were finishing, the shower door opened and Marcus staggered in.

"God," he said with a chuckle, "you two could kill a man. I have never had that intense of orgasms in my life. I passed out, huh?"

We chuckled with him and helped him clean up. As we dried off, I pulled Marcus into my arms and kissed him deeply and passionately. I pulled my face back and looked into his face.

"What was that about not being a fag?" I said with a smile.

"Okay, fucking a guy is kinda fun," he said smiling back, "but nothing beats being fucked by both."

I kissed him again and then took Kaylee into my arms. "Your boyfriend is a good fuck."

"Yeah, I guess he is," she said looking back at him. I leaned down and kissed Kaylee as passionately as I had Marcus.

We then found our clothes and dressed. Kaylee invited me to stay for dinner and we enjoyed our meal and wine. I declined to stay the night. They had already exhausted me. They told me that I was welcome to share their bed, together or separate, anytime I wanted. I kissed each one again and said my goodnight.

12