Gas, Grass, or Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was soaking wet. He dragged his finger to her entrance and then slipped it inside of her. Her eyes closed, and she gasped. He pulled it out and slipped two fingers in. He moved them in and out slowly. She was tight. She began pushing against them, pushing his fingers deeper and stretching her opening. He pulled his fingers out and she groaned at their absence. He placed two wet fingers on either side of her clit and rubbed back and forth. He was a fraction of an inch away on each side of her bundle of nerves. She was breathing deeply, and her hips were thrusting against his hand. Her hands grabbed her breasts, and she squeezed her nipples. She moaned loudly. He put his finger directly on her clit and rubbed it gently in a circle. He moved faster and pressed harder. She uttered the cutest little yelp, and her muscles tightened and her back arched. Her fingers dug into the mattress. She was frozen.

As she relaxed, she said, "It never felt that good when I did it at home."

"Please fuck me. I want to feel you inside me."

Don reached into a bin, grabbed a condom, tore it open, and said, "Put it on me."

She looked confused and said, "I don't know how." She had taken over rubbing her clit.

"Squeeze the tip of the condom, put it on the tip of my cock, and roll it down." She took instructions well.

"I'll go slow," he said. He crawled between her legs and rubbed his cock along her slit to get it wet. He was at her entrance, and he pushed the head in, making her gasp.

"It's not going to fit!" she cried in frustration.

"Yes, it will, and it's going to feel great. Just relax." She was very tight, so he had to go slowly. It took all his willpower not to just force himself all the way into her. But he wanted her to enjoy this. It was a long drive to California, and he wanted to do this often. He rocked the head at her entrance going slowly but a little deeper each time. Once the first couple of inches were in her, he used short quick strokes in and out. More of her fluids were flowing making her more slippery. He pulled back and gently pushed forward, pushing deeper each time. The look on her face told him that she felt stretched but was not in pain. A half-dozen strokes later he was fully in.

"God, I feel full. My whole pussy is full. I didn't know it could stretch that much."

He pulled back until only the tip was still in her and then he pushed back in faster. She groaned and pushed against him. She was wet and stretched now, so he picked up his speed. She'd never felt anything like it before. The guys she'd been with in town, finished after six strokes or less. But Don was just beginning and so was she. He put his knees under her butt, pulled her closer to him, and held on to her thighs. Her legs were on his shoulders. He kept thrusting his full length into her. Every time he pushed in; she made an involuntary noise as the air rushed out of her lungs. He put his thumb on her pussy and rolled it over her clit in sync with his thrusts. She screamed, arched her back, and dug her fingers into his flesh. She gripped and pulled at the bed. Her whole body was in spasm, and she was covered in sweat. The sight of her in ecstasy drove Don to the edge. He shouted and came. Jill kept pushing against him as she slowly recovered.

Don pulled out of her and disposed of the condom. Jill lay wasted on the bed with her legs spread. Her hairy pussy matted. Sweat rolled off her body. She was a little sore from being stretched but it also felt good.

She snuggled up next to him and whispered in his ear, "How many miles was that worth?" She was still panting loudly and looked happy. "Please tell me it will only get me to the next rest stop."

He put his lips next to her ear and whispered, "Maybe tomorrow I'll splurge on a motel room and room service. It's a little cramped in here for great sex. There are lots of things I want to show you. If we do this a lot, it may take five days to get to L.A."

She sighed and said, "I'm in no hurry."

She lay there wondering what else she had to learn. Before she closed her eyes to go to sleep, she thought about how much fun it was going to be to get to California.

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need a member to vote/comment.

12