Gaslighting Your Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April was again feeling annoyed with all the attention her boyfriend was giving soph. Peering round, she was shocked to see Soph spreading her ass cheeks so graphically.

"No panties? You fucking slut," April attempted to shame her.

"Mmmmm you fucking love it!" Her friend shot back, unperturbed by her anger.

"It's Benji's turn. Put your damn pussy away," April sulked as Sophie lowered her dress and returned to sitting.

Benji felt slightly awkward as April clearly wasn't enjoying this game but he was so damn horny now that he didn't want it to end. It was her damn idea to play this anyway.

Shuffling forward, Benji pulled another card from the deck.

"DARE: Give head to the player on your left."

Benji glanced between April and Sophie.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS GAME?" April raged, furious that her boyfriend was about to eat a pussy that wasn't hers. Picking up the box to throughly read the description on the back.

"Relax babe, you wanted to play this game," Sophie tried to calm her.

"I think it's the R rated version," said Benji.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock!" April spat back angrily.

"Well, I'm not doing the forfeit," said Benji firmly as he rose to his knees.

"Me neither," purred Sophie with a wicked smile, "Come here, Daddy!" She lifted the front of her dress, exposing plump, thick pussy lips with a small trimmed patch of dense public hair.

Benji moved towards her, his eyes fixed on his prize, as Sophie laid back to rest on her elbows, knees spread wide in front of her.

"Benji, stop this NOW!" April demanded, shocked that it had gone this far.

"Hey, you demanded we play this, I'm just playing the damn game," Benji retorted, desperate to taste Sophie's sweet nectar.

Moving into a kneeling position in front of Sophie, Benji reached out and traced the folds of her vaginal lips with his fingers, feeling her wetness and gently spreading her lips apart, exposing her slick pinkness behind.

"God, you are dripping," Benji muttered without thinking. Bewitched by the juicy pussy before him.

"Mmmmmm, only for you, Papi," Sophie moaned as he explored her soaked pussy.

April was sat with her arms crossed, apocalyptic with rage, starring daggers at her two uninhibited 'friends'.

Benji moved forward and forcefully licked from her asshole to her clit, smothering everything he could with his powerful tongue.

Sophie let out a low guttural moan, echoing her desire and willingness to get tongue fucked.

Benji took this as permission and went all out; probing her vaginal entrance, rotating around her pulsing clit, kissing and sucking at every square inch he could reach and slurping down as much of her delicious pussy juice as possible. Sophie reacted by grabbing the back of Benji's head and forcefully pulling him closer, smashing his mouth into her pubis, desperate to cum all over his face.

To change it up, Benji stroked her pussy with two fingers before entering her, while still teasing her clitoris with his tongue. He slowly increased the pace until he was rapidly finger fucking Sophie while sucking and nibbling on her most sensitive area. Inserting a third finger, Sophie began to wail loudly as her body reacted to his stimulation.

"Oh, fuck, Benjiiii, eat that pussy raaawwww!" Soph screamed as her body shook in ecstasy.

Benji suddenly removed his fingers and redirected his energy at her puckered asshole, circling the sphincter and pushing forward, penetrating her tight hole as much as his tongue would allow.

"Oh, fuckkkkk, Benji! you are wicked!" She cried uncontrollably before looking over at her best friend.

April sat sullenly to the side, tears in her eyes as she watched her best friend and her boyfriend get off together.

"Benji! That's enough!" April tried to reason with them.

"Oh babe, he's nearly done, oohhhh fuck I'm so close," Soph was practically screaming and she pulled Benji's head tighter to her groin. Benji returned his attention to fingering and teasing Sophie's sloppy cunt.

"NO! This has gone on long enough. STOP IT!" April kneeled up and tried to pull Benji away from lapping at Sophie's dripping snatch.

Sophie tighened her grip on Benji's head, pulling him in closer and squeezing her thick thighs around his face.

"Uuurgghhhhhh, DON'T STOP BENJI!!" Sophie groaned as she gripped his head with one hand and pulled April towards her with the other.

Pulling April tight to her body, Sophie began smothering her face in kisses as they watched her friend's boyfriend hungrily eating her succulent pussy.

"Ohhhhh, babe, Thank you! Thank you for letting me borrow him," Soph groaned as Benji inserted another finger.

"I didn't agree...." Was all April got out before Sophie grabbed her face and lowered it to her plump creamy breast, forcing April's mouth onto her thick, stubby nipple. With so much juicy flesh filling her mouth, April HAD to suck on the nipple in order to breath.

With the extra attention to her sensitive tits and Benji sucking on her clit like a madman, Soph was quickly approaching orgasmic bliss. Her body shook and convulsed as lightning bolts of pleasure radiated through her body.

"OOoooOooo, shiiiit, You're gunna make me cuuuuum," Sophie moaned loudly as she held April's head firmly to her breast.

Benji doubled down his efforts, sinking a fourth finger into Sophie's soaking cunt, viciously penetrating her while sucking, biting and gyrating her clitoris with his tired tongue.

"ImcummingImcummingImcummingImcummingIMCUMMINGIMCUMMING," Squealed Sophie repeatedly as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. Losing control of her body, Sophies arms and legs flailed wildly as her body trembled with pleasure. Powerful, seismic waves of pleasure coursed through her body as Benji continued to attack her quivering pussy. As a renewed crescendo of sexual ecstasy washed over her, Sophies body went limp as her turbulent orgasm pulsed through her, relaxing her pelvic floor and causing her to spray a wild eruption of vaginal juice and pee; straight into Benji's desperate mouth. The powerful squirt of bodily fluid sprayed all over Benji's face, dousing his upper body and head as he hungrily tried to slurp it down.

Sophie collapsed onto her back, writhing on the floor in the final throws of her potent ejaculation.

Benji sat back, cum and piss dripping from his face, smiling wider than he ever had before. His cock was harder than steel and may actually explode if not properly relieved soon.

April collapsed back onto the floor after being released from Soph's cum hold. She was cataclysmically enraged at what Soph and Benji had just done, yet oddly turned on that she was forced to watch. Her pussy felt wetter than it had been in a long time.

"BENJI! I can't believe you just did that!" April raged at her long-time boyfriend.

"Babe, I'm sorry, it's just... she tased so good. And my dick is sooo hard. And the game was... well I didn't want to lose the game," Benji tripped over himself with the excuses he had prepared.

"THE GAME?! YOUR STILL WORRIED ABOUT THE DAMN GAME?" April spat as she screamed at the sweaty, horny pair.

"Ohh, baby, it's all about the game," Sophie said with a sneer as she sat back up.

"And don't forget, Truth or Dare was your idea. You insisted we do this," Sophie continued with a told-you-so ring to her voice.

"I DIDN'T MEAN... THAT!" April replied, struggling to contain her rage.

"Well, I'm not doing the forfeit," Sophie retorted, "I think it's my turn to pick a card anyway."

Sneakily grabbing the same card Benji just played, she flipped it over and read:

"DARE: Give head to the player on your left."

"Oppps, looks like we got the same one again, come here big boy" She tried to play it off as a happy accident, beckoning across to Benji.

"HE'S NOT EVEN ON YOUR FUCKING LEFT!" Screamed April, desperate to end this game.

"Left, Right, it's all the same," purred Soph as she crawled towards her target, slowly tracing the outline of his throbbing erection through his shorts.

Within seconds, Soph had undone his belt, pulled down his shorts/underwear and Benji's girthy cock sprang into full view. After so much teasing and foreplay, Benji's fat cock was swollen and throbbing, he could actually feel his pulse through the surging veins in his shaft.

"Holy fucking hell!" Exclaimed Sophie as she marvelled at the fantastic specimen Benji had hidden away in his shorts. A thick, solid shaft extended 9inches outward; topped with a fat, swollen cockhead. Sophie could see every vein and blemish, every hair and follicle, every fold of skin and the drips of pre-cum dangling from its uncut tip.

Sophie had experienced big cocks before. Big white cocks, Big black cocks, Big Latina cocks and even big Asian cocks. It wasn't the biggest she had seen but there was something about the girth of Benji's penis, the weight of it, the look of it, the density and thickness of the broad shaft; it all seemed so perfect yet unproportional. Benji was a fairly skinny guy, to find a cock like that on a body like his was a miracle in itself.

"Oh My God! Look at the fucking size of that FAT thing!" Sophie was salivating as she stared at the huge appendage. Bringing her hands up, she grasped the meaty shaft with both hands, unable to join her fingers around its full circumference, her eyes bulging as she stroked her hands up and down his rock-hard length.

Without hesitation, Sophie sucked the swollen cock head into her mouth, masterfully teasing the sensitives glans with her tongue. The fat, pulsing tip filled her entire mouth, stretching her plump lips wide and threatening to force past her throat and into her oesophagus.

Soph bobbed her head on the upper area of Benji's giant cock, dutifully sucking every inch she could and trying desperately to feed more shaft down her throat, tickling her gag reflex and causing all kinda of lewd sounds.

GAGGAGGAGGAG

"UUuurgghhhhh, fucking fuck!" Sophie released the massive meat stick as she regained her breath. Trails of spittle roped from the tip of Benji's cock to the corner of Soph's mouth.

"Babe, how do you get this fat fucking thing in your tiny mouth?" Sophie turned to ask her BBF.

"I... I can't fit the whole thing in," April admitted in defeat, avoiding looking Sophie in the eyes.

"When I gag, keep pushing, it's too fucking fat to get past my throat," Sophie instructed, looking commandingly at Benji. She was in control.

Sophie salaciously licked the entire understand of his shaft before sucking his bulbous cock head as far as she could before it hit the back of her throat. Taking her advice, Benji began thrusting forward; forcing more of his fat prick inward, inch by inch, until his swollen prick slipped past her larynx. Without any further resistance, Benji began sliding his cock freely in and out, fucking Sophie's oral cavity roughly as she gagged and dribbled copious amounts of saliva, which ran down her sweaty body, smearing her floppy tits in a lubricious coating.

Grabbing her head and forcing his throbbing dick as deep as possible, Benji held Sophie in place as she slowly swallowed the last inch, bottoming out on his shaft and filling her nose with trimmed pubic hair. Victorious at last, Benji began fucking her face with reckless abandon, hammering his full shaft in and then continuing to hold her head in place, using her mouth like his person sex toy.

Pulling away, Sophie came up gasping for air. Strands of spit poured from her mouth as she coughed and spluttered, recovering from the oral invasion

"THATS ENOUGH!! THIS IS OVER! FINISHED!" April shouted as they took a brief rest. Benji and Sophie both covered in sweat.

"Babe... but... I haven't cum yet... And... the game... I don't want to forfeit," Benji panted.

"I DONT FUCKING CARE! IM NOT ALLOWING THIS TO GO ON ANYMORE!"

"But babe... my cock... it hurts," Benji indicated to the giant erection jutting out before him, red and bulging, it almost looked painfully swollen.

"Mmmmmm I have a card that can help with that," said Sophie daringly as she pulled another card off the floor.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" raged April.

Soph did not listen.

"DARE: STICK YOUR MASSIVE FUCKING COCK IN THE FATTEST JUCIEST PUSSY IN THE ROOM" Sophie made up a lie while starring at Benji's girthy prick.

"FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!" April screamed as she threw the box of card violently at the wall.

Sophie crawled over to Benji, never breaking eye contact.

"Benjiiii, my pussy is sooooo wet. Please, stick that fucking monster in me," She cooed as she pushed his chest, forcing him to lie on his back.

Crawling up his body, Sophie kissed Benji for the first time, passionately wrestling his tongue with hers. As she grabbed his pulsing cock and lined it up to her fat sloppy pussy, Sophie looked back at her best friend April, holding eye contact as she slowly impaled herself on his gigantic shaft.

"Arrrgghhhhuuuuuuurggghhhhhhh myyyyy fucccckkkinggg goooood," Sophie babbling incoherently as she pussy was stretched beyond its limit to accommodate the penetrating intruder.

After lowering her dripping cunt over 3/4 of his cock, Sophie began to bounce energetically on Benji's hard dick, forcing more and more into her as she fervently rode him, thumping her hips down on her new toy as she tried to take his full package inside of her.

Watching her best friend ACTUALLY fucking her boyfriend renewed April's justifiable rage. She had assumed it would all be over after some oral foreplay, but this was beyond anything she had expected. Watching her friend's fat ass bouncing on her boyfriend's massive cock was a conflicting situation. On one hand, it made her pussy soaking wet to be in the submissive role while they noisily fucked in front of her. On the other, watching her boyfriend with another woman made her angry beyond belief. The battle between her heart and her pussy was tearing her apart.

Now on her feet, April surged forward without a plan of action.

"GET OFF MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" April demanded, now physically in between the two as they continued to fuck without any guilt. She tried to push Sophie backwards from her cowgirl position and off Benji's torso but Sophie was an immovable object as her slick pussy continued crashing down, the thick rolls of her hips and ass bouncing spectacularly, almost out of sync with her fast, powerful thrusts.

"GET OFF HIM!" April continued to wail as she grabbed handfuls of Soph's thick brown hair, pulling it viciously to try and get her away.

Sophie's head did recoil slightly with the sudden jerk, only for Sophie to let out a maniacal laugh.

"OOOhhhhh bitch, I fucking love it. Pull it harder," She moaned loudly as she rode Benji's cock even faster.

April was running out of ideas.

"BENJI! PLEASE! STOP THIS!" April wailed as a tear rolled off her cheek.

"April... Babe... I'm sooo close! And... her pussy... feels soooo good!" Benji gasped between laboured breaths.

"That's right baby... MMMmmmm... This wet ass pussy neeeeeeds your cock!" Sophie groaned as she started rotating her hips clockwise as she bounced on Benji's prick.

"STOP IT! STOP IT!" April shrieked, desperately trying to pull Sophie off her boyfriend.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, I HATE YOU!" She screeched as she picked up her drink and tipped the entire glass over Sophie's head.

The sticky juice and rum poured over Sophie only uninhibited her further as she brought both hands up and seductively smeared the cold liquid over her pendulous breasts, upper chest, face and down to her abdomen.

"OOoooo fuck, the cold feels soooo good," Soph groaned as she slowed to long, powerful strokes. The vigorous sound of skin hitting skin echoed around the living room.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" Yelled April, still enraged at their lack of remorse or liability.

"Yeah, baby, I AM A FUCKING SLUT. AND YOURE MY LITTLE CUCKQUEEN BITCH!" Sophie replied, taunting her friend.

"FUCKING BITCH!" April shouted as she stood up and slapped her friend hard on the cheek.

"OOoooo I like it rough," She shot back with an evil smile, a stinging red hand print branded into her cheek.

Deciding it was time to end all the madness, Benji pushed Sophie up and off his sore member. For a moment, April thought he had come to his senses and would stop all this craziness. But in one swift movement, Benji picked Sophie up by her wide hips and flipped her onto all fours. Her devilish smile of triumph returned.

"Fuck me good, Benji!" Sophie begged him, as she waved her fat butt tantalisingly before him "Fill my tight lil pussy up!"

"BENJI! NO! STOP! NOW!" April was out of ideas. Shouting was all she had left.

Benji looked between his girlfriend's distressed face and the thick, juicy ass with slippery, puffy pussy lips peeking out. His cock was almost bursting in anticipation. There was no way he could resist.

"Babe... I'm not taking the forfeit," Benji said definitively, before sinking his entire length deep into Sophie's eagerly awaiting cunt.

"Arrrgghhhuuuuuuuggghhhh FUCKING GIVE ME THAT FAT COCK!" Soph roared as Benji skewered her pussy with his giant dick.

Now in control, Benji withdrew his entire cock before slamming back into Sophie's dripping gash. He began to increase his rhythm as he pounded her thick body with every ounce of strength he could muster, hammering his cock into her almost mechanically and slamming his hands down onto her jiggling backslide, leaving large red handprints burnt into the skin.

Sophie screamed at his new found vigour and enjoyed being used like a submissive whore as he fucked her raw from behind.

Reaching forward, Benji roughly grabbed a huge tit in each hand, viciously pulling on them, tweaking the large nipples and digging his fingers into the soft white flesh, leaving red scratch marks on her pale skin.

The change in position had heightened Benji's senses, he could feel every electric impulse and as he pushed his full length deep into Sophie's dripping pussy. Reaching forward, he grabbed a handful of curly brown hair and pulled Sophie's torse upwards until she was kneeling, her heavy natural tits flopping wildly from their breakneck motion.

"UUURRGHHHH I'M GUNNA CUM SO HARD," Sophie wailed as her eyes rolled into her head and her hands came up to tweak her sore nipples.

"I'm... So... CLOSE!" Yelled Benji as he thrust forward with every word, slamming into Soph's pale jiggling booty.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE CUM IN HER!" April screamed, "DON'T YOU DARE GET HER PREGNANT!"

"OOOOOO FUCKKKK! GET ME PREGNANT, BENJI! PUT A BABY IN MEEEEE" Soph cried without remorse.

This was too much for Benji. The tight, sloppy sensation of Sophie's pussy already had him on a knife edge. The nasty, kinky way they had side-lined his girlfriend had increased the sexual tension. And now, the lewd talk of pregnancy and cum was sending him over the top.

He felt the tightening tingle of his testicles constricting, the familiar dizziness and the increased heart rate. Benji could feel his orgasm rise from deep inside of him, surging through his thick cock shaft before erupting in thick, viscous ropes into Sophie's needy cunt. Blast after blast of gooey, viscid spunk splattered her vaginal walls, quickly filling up her pussy and leaking down her thighs as Benji helplessly tried to continue pumping his hips.

The feeling of a man cumming inside of her had long been a kink for Sophie. Maybe even an obsession. The sensation of warm, thick cum spreading through your spasming pussy was incomparable. This last act was all Sophie desperately needed for her body to climax.

Sophie's body began to tremble as the familiar sensation spread through her body. Her vaginal muscles pulsed and contracted as jolts of electricity surged through her body, every synapse in her brain firing at once, every cell in her body rigid and tensed. Her body shook as the orgasm tore through her, tits shaking, ass wobbling, her face contorted as she rode the waves of pleasure. Her spasming pussy vigorously milking every drop of cum from Benji's spent dick.