Gaslighting Your Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually they slowed to a stop. Benji's rapidly deflating dick still lodged firmly in Sophie's twitching, sodden cunt. Both of them held their position as they regained their breath, beads of sweat running from their heads, streams of cum leaking from Sophie's pussy.

April sat on the floor in silence to the side of them. Her makeup had smeared from crying and fighting with Sophie. Her breath was short and heavy. The rage in her eyes was incandescent.

Benji slowly disengaged from Sophie, a proverbial river of semen leaking out of her pussy as he withdrew his flaccid prick. He sat down exhausted, before crawling over to the side table to greedily neck off his remaining drink.

Sophie had laid out on the floor, legs akimbo, her thighs and pussy smeared in thick spunk. Her huge breasts hung sideways off her body as gravity pulled them down. Her whole body was dripping in sweat. The contented smile on her face demonstrating her satisfaction.

"MMMMMmmmmmm that was amazing, Benji!" Sophie moaned without opening her eyes.

"I can't believe you both did that," said April sullenly, her disappointment was palpable.

"Awww baby, did you feel left out?" Sophie smiled as she flipped onto all fours and crawled towards her best friend. April didn't dignify her question with a response.

Reaching April on the carpet, Sophie continued crawling until they were almost nose to nose.

"You know what I think?" Soph asked rhetorically, "I think you enjoyed watching your boyfriend fuck me with his BIG... FAT... cock!"

"And I think... If I stuck my fingers in your pussy... you'd be just as WET as me" Sophie finished and without warning, slipped her hands into April's shorts.

April gasped at the sudden intrusion. But she could not deny her pussy was dripping wet and aching after watching their steamy sex show.

"But... I don't think you've earned your turn yet," Sophie replied sadistically, as she pulled away from April.

"Let's draw one more card..." Sophie suggested with an evil glean in her eye, sitting on the floor opposite April.

"DARE: Eat your boyfriends cum from your best friend's cunt," Sophie read sarcastically, without actually drawing a card.

Before April had time to object, Sophie had leaned forward and pulled her torso up and onto her knees, grabbing her hair roughly and pulling April's face into her sticky, drenched crotch.

April's arms reacted viciously as she tried to push herself away from Sophies groin but with her head held tight and Soph's thick thighs to hold her down, she soon accepted her fate and began dutifully lapping away at the splattered, juicy pussy before her.

"MMMmmm yessss girl, clean me up! Clean up your boyfriend's dirty, filthy mess!" Sophie moaned as her best friend went down on her sticky, soiled twat.

"You see, April," Sophie began philosophically as she held her friend's head tightly in place, "There are some women who get off by being cucks, like you. Pathetic, weak woman who know their place as a submissive whore. And, some women who get off by dominating these cucks and fucking their men, like me."

"You're the cuck. And I am your queen. Now WORSHIP MY FUCKING CUNT!" Soph's voice suddenly became more commanding.

April seemed to understand her position in the sexual hierarchy as she diligently licked, sucked and slurped every drop and smear of pungent cum that she could find, needily tonging her best friend's plump lips in search of more sweet spunk.

Inspecting her cuck's work, Sophie seemed pleased with her progress but allowed her to keep going for the sake of it; enjoying the total mental and physical authority she now had over April.

"Look Benji, she's cleaned up all of your cum, do you think she's earned her orgasm yet?" She condescendingly announced.

Benji leaned over further to get a better view of his girlfriend earnestly eating Sophie's pussy.

"Yeah... I think she's earned it," Benji agreed, now hoping she wouldn't hate him for this. Maybe this would be April's sexual awakening.

"Yes, I think she has," Sophie looked down at her new pet, pulling her head up roughly by her hair.

"I'm going to fuck your boyfriend in your parent's bed now, cuck. Would you like to watch?" April nodded, wordlessly submitting to Sophie.

"That's the right answer. If you behave, I'll let you have sloppy seconds," Sophie grinned at her friend's total submission.

"Benji! Bedroom. Five minutes!" Sophie demanded as she walked seductively from the living room, dragging a crawling April by her hair, her fat ass jiggling obscenely as she strode away.

END