Gate E34

Story Info
Lengthy layovers don't have to be dull.
1.4k words
4.13
6.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DFW airport. I have been stuck in worse places for a longer amount of time. This time, I have a 4-hour layover. Ugh. I am where I am supposed to be, Gate E34, for another...three and half hours now.

I set myself up at one of the charging stands, keeping my Kindle charged as I read. I settle in for the long wait, immersing myself in the trashy romance series I am currently reading. I don't notice the people passing by and don't hear the announcements. At the end of a rather steamy chapter, I look up from my book. Drawn by some unexplained force, my eyes zoom across the wide concourse and land on you. You are leaning against the wall in a sexy, casual pose, staring at me.

I gasp in surprise. I knew you were in Dallas for the weekend, but didn't expect to see you. You give me a grin and nod, motioning me to follow you. I really want to scream like a little girl and run to embrace you, but that isn't how we roll.

With a quiet gulp, I pack my charger and Kindle into my backpack and move in your direction. You push yourself off the wall you had been leaning on and start walking down the concourse. Although I want to run to catch up with you, I don't. I follow you at a distance, matching your pace, enjoying the view of your backside.

You take the escalator up to the SkyLink platform and stop to wait for the next train. I pass you and wait at the next set of doors which would be the other end of the same rail car. The train arrives and we both get on.

We stare at each other from opposite ends of the car. I am breathless being this close, yet so far away from you. My heart is racing in anticipation.

At the second stop, D terminal, you disembark and I follow suit. I trail you down the escalator and through the terminal as you take the route towards the Grand Hyatt hotel.

At the hotel, you stop at the elevator and push the button. When it opens, I follow you inside, but position myself at the other side of the car. You push the button for the 7th floor.

I follow you off the elevator and down the hallway. You reach into your back pocket and get a key card. You open the door to room 723. I let the door swing almost closed before I catch it. I needed the moment to gather my wits. We are just about to be in touching distance.

I push through the door and let it close behind me. The room is dark so I don't see you when you approach me. You take my backpack from my shoulder and I hear you toss it onto the nearest of two beds.

I don't need my eyes to adjust to the dark. I can sense you right in front of me. I can smell you. I can feel your heat. Your place your hands on my shoulders and back me against the wall. You place one leg between mine, your thigh nestled at the juncture that is rapidly getting warm. I feel your breath on my cheek, then your lips on mine.

Such sweet bliss. After so many years, to be able to taste you. Then the passion and desire kick in. Our tongues entwine and wrestle, hands frantically trying to touch everywhere at once. You push your desire against me as I pull you to me. I grind on your thigh, wanting, no, needing more.

I grab the hem of your shirt, quickly pulling it over your head. Then I do the same with mine. We press our chests against each other, your bristly hairs furthering my excitement. Your deft fingers make quick work of my bra. It is flung somewhere in the room.

You break the kiss and move directly to my breasts. Your hands knead them with urgency before your lips attach to a nipple. My back arches, making me loose my balance momentarily since I was trying to get my shoes off.

I place my hands on your shoulders to avoid falling. Once my shoes are off, I reach down and unbutton your pants. At the same time, you unbutton mine. You release my nipple and move upward to my neck. Your beard is deliciously rough against my skin as your lips and tongue kiss and taste my neck and jawline. You take an earlobe into your mouth, teasing and sucking on it.

My hands touch you everywhere I can reach; your back, your chest, your head. I reach down and grab your ass, drawing you tightly against me. It still isn't enough. I begin pushing your jeans down your hips. Once I get as far as I can reach, I begin removing mine.

You step away from me. The sudden absence of your touch draws a whimper from me. I see you removing your pants, and I do the same. Once we each step out of the clothes at our feet, you grab my arm and pull me towards the bed.

You gently swing me around and push me down on top of the covers. You stand at the bedside and grab my knees, spreading them apart and positioning yourself between them. You stare at my exposed petals and go to your knees next to the bed. Moving your hands behind my knees, you draw my hips to the edge of the bed.

Since I can't reach you, I clench the bedspread in my fists. The anticipation of your next touch has me panting.

You spread my bent knees further apart, further exposing me to your gaze. I feel your hot breath on my thighs. I hear you inhale my scent, and I stop breathing. Then finally...

You lick up my slit to my bud. Your tongue circles the sensitive flesh then flattens against the nub. I twitch from the sensation. You pull away and blow across the wettened petals causing me to shiver. You repeat the process several times then replace your tongue with a finger.

Your finger performs a shallow dip into my folds then draws a line upward to my clit. At it teases my flesh, a finger on your other hand dips inside me in earnest. I can feel and hear my wetness.

Your finger slides in and out several times before a second is added. The finger at my clit joins the two inside me long enough to get thoroughly wet. Then it slides lower to my rosebud. I feel the pressure of you wanting access and am able to relax enough to grant you entry.

It is glorious having you touch me so intimately, but get even better when your mouth begins to suck my clit. You begin to pick up the pace with your fingers, fucking my pussy and ass.

The orgasm I am moving towards starts in my chest then slowly focuses on the places you are touching me. My hips start moving against your hands, your mouth. I touch my breasts, pinch my nipples. Then suddenly the wave crashes over me; my pussy and ass clenching your invading fingers.

But I want...no...need more.

Once your fingers leave me, I pull you up onto the bed with me. I wrap my legs around you, feeling your hard cock on my mound. My hands cup your face and draw your lips to mine. I can taste myself on you. Your weight on top of me is like coming home; comfort and security. But I need you closer.

I tilt my hips to get your cock between my legs. Then I arch my back to wet you with my juices. I reach between us and guide you into me. Now, this is right. This is what should be.

I love you like you deserve to be loved, with every ounce of my energy and passion. We rock back and forth together as one. I grab your ass and pull you deeper into me. It will never be enough.

I bury my face in your neck, kissing you and holding you close. I can feel it building again. I clench around you to increase the friction for you. I am able to reach around and fondle your balls as you pound into me. My back arches, my sensitive nipples grazing your chest hairs and I come. My pussy throbs around your cock. Your balls quickly draw up and you join me in ecstasy.

You collapse on me and I hold you tightly, never wanting to let go.

You lift your head and look at me, "Hi. I am glad I caught you before your flight left."

I look at the clock. Two hours until I have to be back at Gate E34.