Night Time

Story Info
It all started when he could not sleep...
1.4k words
4.03
15.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was horny, hard and awake. His cock was painfully pressing against the mattress. He was pushing and rubbing his hips into the silky fabric of the sheets similar to what he had done as a teenager, lying on a towel on the beach and watching girls in their bikinis.

He turned over and looked at his wife. She was facing away from him but he could make out the thin spaghetti straps of her short night gown in the faint light of the alarm clock. He was turned on by the thought of what it would feel like to move in closer, spoon her, and fondle her breasts. How his cock would push up against her ass. Maybe he could be fast and slide into her without even waking her up? Maybe he could shoot his load and go back to sleep? All while she was sleeping.

Wham, bam! A quick release!

His cock started throbbing harder. He clearly could not fall asleep again like this. Alternatively, he could also just grab his penis and jerk himself to a fast and furious orgasm. Looking at his wife, he knew what he preferred though. He wanted pussy!

It was risky. If she woke up and he would ejaculate without pleasuring her, he would be in trouble. She would likely demand more and then he was in it for a real effort. He would have to get it up again quickly and fuck her to a satisfying orgasm.

He was determined though. He pushed his body closer to her. His cock was dripping precum but that might not be enough lubrication. He used his hand to apply some saliva on the tip of his cock. Moving closer, he carefully lined up himself with her juicy and exposed pussy lips.

Shaving her wife thoroughly a few nights ago had made sure that he now had an easy target. He held up the thin sheet. Careful not to wake her, he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

He was shaking from the excitements. A couple dozen thrusts and he would come. He was sure about it.

He felt the warmth of her pussy when he slowly pushed into her. His precum combined oozing out of his tip. She was tight and dry, just the right combination to make it pleasurable. He applied more pressure and slowly inched his way inside her. She moved and readjusted her position. But his stiff cock held her in place. And she did not wake up, he thought to himself proudly.

With a little more precum leaking out of him, thrusting now became easier. He was careful and fucked her with light and quick movements. Her pussy was snug around him and he wanted to come fast. Come and withdraw. Come and celebrate his achievement. Come and go back to sleep.

He sensed his orgasm approaching. That was when she glanced back at him.

"That is so naughty of you, my dear husband," she whispered. Then she clamped down on him and squeezed his cock as hard as she could.

The sudden tightness arrested his movement in mid-stroke. It was too much for him and he came. He held on to her as he completely emptied himself into her pussy. Groaning uncontrollably, he collapsed against her.

She waited a moment and then said:" You really needed that, I understand. But what am I supposed to do now? Your cock is soft and my pussy is just starting to get warmed up."

She adjusted her position and felt his now limp penis slip out of her.

"I let you go to sleep now but you will have to pay for this ... soon."

He did not hear her anymore. He was already asleep.

——————

Two nights later, she stayed out late because it was her company's holiday party. She worked for a large corporation and the party was held in the ballroom of one of the downtown hotels. Walking into their house, she checked the clock. It was well past midnight.

The house was dark. He must have gone to bed already and not waited for her. She kicked off her shoes and slipped off her dress on her way up the stairs to their bedroom. She peaked inside and saw him lying in bed, motionless and probably deeply asleep.

After taking off her bra and underwear, she climbed into bed and settled in close to him. Her hand started to carefully explore his body. He always slept naked, giving her easy access to his cock and balls. She loved exploring and playing with him. She gently cupped his testicles and pulled them down slightly. She could feel his cock twitch ever so slightly. She pulled harder and felt his penis swelling.

He breathed out deeply and readjusted his position. She firmly squeezed his balls again and whispered: "Come on! Get hard! I want to ride you."

She stroked his cock until he was sufficiently hard, swung her leg across his body and impaled herself on him. She was completely wet and he easily slid inside of her.

He opened his eyes and looked at her. She put a finger on his lips to signal him to remain quiet. It was her turn now. She was in charge.

"Babe, sorry to wake you up. But I had such an exciting party and I wanted you. Do you want me to tell you what happened?"

He nodded. All he could feel was her wetness around his stiff prick.

"Remember the new colleague I had been telling you about? I had been hot for him for weeks and today was the perfect opportunity."

She rocked back and forth on him.

"Oh, yeah, babe ... you are so hard now. Let me ride you harder. But don't come."

She rode him harder, slamming herself down on him with every thrust.

"We were flirting during dinner and then spent some time dancing. At times, I was grinding into him and felt how hard he was. And so massive! I was getting wet thinking about his big cock."

She closed her eyes and smiled. The recollection of the young stud with this amazing body aroused her tremendously.

"Yes, that's right. Stay right there. I need you this way," she ordered.

He clenched his teeth. His cock was engulfed in her glorious wet pussy. He could come any second but he wanted to hear more of the story.

"We went to one of the smaller empty conference rooms. Babe, he was so turned on and could not keep his hands off me. He was rough but that's what I wanted. I opened his pants and took out his penis. He was so big, babe. I had never seen anything that big before."

She slid up and down his shaft. Her orgasm was approaching. Her curly hair was bouncing up and down as she fucked into his body. She needed it as hard as he could handle. His hands found her tits and twisted and pinched her engorged nipples. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

"He turned me around, pulled up my skirt and forced his cock into me. He was so big and hard. I had no other option than to take it."

He grabbed the sheets and tried to empty his mind to not shoot his load prematurely.

"Don't come yet, baby. Don't you want to hear the end?" she asked with a smile.

"He leaned me over one of the tables and fucked me from behind. His cock stretched my pussy and he filled me up so much that it hurt. His big hands gripped my hips and suddenly he slapped my ass cheek. Hard! And he did not stop. He could go on forever!"

He fought hard against the wave of his orgasm but he could not hold back. Her pussy tightened around him and squeezed his cock.

"It hurt when he hit me. My ass was on fire. And his cock was destroying my pussy with every thrust. But it felt so good. I screamed so loud when I came."

She lifted herself up for a last set of vicious assaults. She needed him to fill her up more ... more!

"Just ... like ... now. Ahhh ... yesss ... YES!" she screamed.

They came together and she collapsed onto him. She could feel their combined juices run out of her.

"Babe, that was great. My pussy is so full now. Good boy!" she whispered and rested her head on his chest. He looked at her in amazement. Had this been really his wife who had just taken him like that? Had she really ...?

"I got his phone number. Maybe we can call him one of these days and invite him over?" she surprised him by whispering in his ear.