All Comments on 'Gateways Grind'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriter10 months ago

What a beautiful, lovely, yet erotic story. Well written and well told. One of my favs. Thank you for taking the time to write and share it.

Rose Monroe 🌹

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

You finally shared a piece in the Romance category and as a near hopeless romantic, thanks. I enjoyed your main characters, their connection and any number of the scenes you created within this short, densely packed piece: “I won’t ask a third time.”; rescuing Elsie from being raped; the treasured scrap of pink silk; the cramped toilet sex; and finding Maggie again (another rescue you might say). Your closing scene very poignant. If I have a complaint it’s how so much happened at a fast pace — not helter skelter/confusing rather whirlwind like and wish you would have embellished here and there. Probably my wishful thinking as a near hopeless romantic. Will definitely reread.

JoeMo1619JoeMo161910 months ago

One of the most beautiful stories I have read. Thank you.

lerenardruselerenardruse10 months ago

I'm not a fan of lesbian stories as most are just purely fantasy. This one I throughly enjoyed and it felt real. I never thought I would feel tears in eyes but I did. The end was beautiful. So well written.

GetUrCookies74GetUrCookies7410 months ago

That was so romantic and beautiful. Why did it end like that 😭?

liz33ndliz33nd10 months ago

this story was written so romanitcally, great attention keeper. solid four stars.

VincepetroneVincepetrone10 months ago

True love ,will out. The ending, made me cry. Well done .

paul57paul5710 months ago

beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Short and grand. Thanks!

Lovestoread66aFLovestoread66aF8 months ago

Would it could be that way for all of us. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...