Gateways Grind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was a question, it came out as more of a command as she dragged me onto the small dance floor. Pulling me close she started to grind against me as the music pulsed. I was starting to feel uncomfortable as I stammered, "Hi, I'm Elsie, what's your name?"

"I asked you to dance, not fucking talk," she snarled in response and grabbed my ass cheek with one hand, pulling me closer and pressing her body against mine as she dug her fingers in. As she pushed the rubber phallus she was wearing into my tummy, her other hand was on my breast, mauling it to the point it was bringing tears to my eyes. I was in a panic as to how to get out of this situation when a voice behind me said softly yet firmly from over my shoulder.

"That is my woman you are groping you fucking animal."

The bull dyke lifted her head from my neck where she was chewing on it like a demented vampire and growled in anger before the noise died in her throat. "Sorry Maggie I didn't know," she uttered, the fear clearly in her eyes as she released her grip. The woman slunk away and I turned to find myself staring into a set of pale blue eyes that twinkled in amusement.

"So Elsie it looks like you have finally decided to come and see what all the fuss is about."

My head was spinning, here was my Maggie saving me like she always did.

"Let me buy you a drink, and you can tell me all about your life," Maggie said as she turned towards a small recess with seats and a tiny table.

Like some of the other women in the club, she was dressed in men's clothes but these were tailored to fit her form. The jacket was of a bolero design so it stopped at her waist accentuating the tightness of her black trousers that were almost sprayed on. The front of the jacket had gold braid running across it like a Calvary man's uniform and under was a tailored silk shirt of deep crimson. Her hair was shaven high at the back with the sides and top left long with a low fringe.

We sat on the chairs and I poured out the last 10 years of my life leaving out no details of my unhappy marriage. She said nothing apart from the odd word like 'bastard' when I told her of the beatings and 'good' when I told of Eddie's demise. I hung my head in shame as I told her how I earned my living now, giving blow jobs to strangers and getting fucked in alleyways.

When I had finished she looked at me carefully and leaning forward said, "Well for starters you have now officially retired from prostitution." I went to protest that I wouldn't be able to live on my own, but she held up her hand to silence me.

I didn't know what to say, all I knew was at that moment in time I felt safe for the first time in 10 years.

"Pinky and Perky tell me you are a regular in here, have you been putting out for the dykes?" Seeing my look of confusion at the names she jerked her head towards the two door women who nodded and waved. I debated lying but knew it was pointless so nodded and hung my head in shame.

Maggie laughed softly and lifted my chin, "You daft thing there is no need to be ashamed and I hope you enjoyed it. Now let's dance and have fun like we used to."

It was different dancing with Maggie now I knew she was a lesbian, but she showed no signs of coming on to me, which was almost a disappointment. I found myself pressing against her whenever I could but she almost studiously avoided my advances.

When we got back to her flat, I realised there was just one bed and I wanted Maggie to seduce me more than anything else in the world. To my surprise she started making up the couch as a bed and seeing the look on my face said with a laugh, "Don't worry you can have the bed tonight then after that we can take turns."

I sat on the couch, stopping her from making it into a bed and patted the cushion beside me, "Maggie, I know you are a butch lesbian dyke..."

"Wow how did you work that one out?" she laughed, "Oh and I can't have all those titles, just lesbian will do."

Ignoring her attempt at humour I ploughed on, "...and you know that I am seeing women almost exclusively these days." Then I almost lost my nerve but Maggie held my hand and made encouraging noises. My head was spinning with fear but I knew I had to say what was inside of me, "Don't you fancy me?"

Maggie just stared at me in silence, her eyes wide in shock. I went to speak but she silenced me with a long lingering kiss, her tongue dancing inside my mouth. Our clothes seemed to fall off and it half registered in my brain that a scrap of pink silk fluttered from her pocket.

Her hands, tongue and lips were everywhere, touching each part of my flesh for a fleeting moment before moving on, leaving behind every nerve-ending jangling with pleasure. I tried to touch her body in the same way but had to give up as I couldn't keep up with her skill and speed. Instead, I surrendered myself to the intensity and subtlety of her touches as she caressed my very soul.

Her teeth grazed my nipple sending electric shocks through me making me jump like a fish on a hook. As her tongue traced down my belly, I was begging her to touch me more intimately. When she paused, her head between my legs I was panting in anticipation as I felt her breathe softly on my pussy lips. Her tongue was like a snake, darting out and spearing my flesh making me shudder.

As she pressed deeper, I gripped her hair in my hands, arching my hips from the bed to give her greater access. As her lips found my clit and sucked I exploded, almost tearing her hair out by the roots. She clamped her mouth over my pussy, sucking and swallowing every drop of juice that was expelled from my quivering body.

After I had recovered enough of my senses to talk I said, "I want to do the same for you."

Maggie laughed, not in an unkind way but in a knowing way, "I bet you haven't licked that many pussies have you?" She must have been able to tell from my face that she was right. "A lot of the dykes don't go in for that...too busy strapping one on." I tried to hide my look of hopefulness and she winked broadly as she said, "Don't worry I have one as well."

"I just don't know what to do to make it good for you," I said quietly.

"Make love with your ears," she said looking into my eyes, "Your partner's response will tell you what you are doing right."

Maggie lay back on the bed and drew her knees up before parting them in invitation. The few times I had licked pussy, I had been on my knees in the toilet with my partner grinding herself against my mouth until she came. Here Maggie lay open at my mercy; and the desire for it to be as good for her as it was for me was so great it hurt inside.

Getting my head close to her pussy I ran my tongue through her folds and was rewarded with a low moan of appreciation. I ran my tongue deeper as her moans got louder until I flicked at her clit. Her cry of, "Oh yes," encouraged me to work on her clit.

Clits, like cocks, come in different shapes and sizes and Maggie's was quite pronounced. I took it gently between my teeth and felt her hands in my hair pulling me closer. I varied the pressure and the pace, swapping between lips, teeth and tongue until Maggie's cries of joy were ringing in my ears. Sliding two fingers into her wetness I slowly finger-fucked her as I tortured her swollen clit. When she erupted in orgasm, arching up from the bed, the noise she made was like the finale of the last night at the Proms.

"Wow that was good," Maggie said after she had recovered her senses. "Now I have a treat for you," she said as she stretched across the bed and opened a drawer in the bedside cabinet, "Told you I had one, didn't I?"

Maggie stood and was holding up a large dildo in a harness which she wiggled into with practised ease. Adjusting it so it sat comfortably she held it by the base and waved it in my direction, "So what do you think?"

I knew that the time for making love had passed and it was now time for fucking. Rolling onto all fours I lifted my ass in the air and reaching between my legs splayed my pussy lips.

"Is Daddy going to fuck his little girl?" I said in a voice that I knew the bull dykes loved.

"You little hussy," Maggie said laughing, "You have done this before I can see."

Placing the dildo at my opening she ran a nail down my spine as she mused, "There is something I can't make my mind up about." And as she spoke she gently rotated her hips so the head of the dildo partially entered me.

"What?" I gasped.

"Whether to fuck you like this... "With those words, she grabbed my hips and drove the full length in and out at high speed, "...or to let you fuck yourself on it." She stood stock still with the head inside as my pussy muscles tingled from the recent high-speed invasion.

I couldn't help my body as I pushed back onto it letting the dildo sink its full length before pulling forward. As I repeated the movements she laughed, "Just as I thought, a natural-born slut." I started to fuck myself faster on the cock until I could feel my orgasm about to burst. At that point, Maggie took control and drove in and out in fast controlled thrusts as I bucked and writhed. When I was finally spent; I tried to collapse forward but Maggie held me firm and kept fucking me until I almost passed out from the waves of orgasms rushing through me.

A little while later I pulled on a long tee-shirt and was wandering around the small flat munching on a slice of toast when Maggie said from the couch she was draped over, "I guess they showed you the Gateways Grind?"

"The what?" I replied having no idea what she was talking about.

Maggie rolled onto her feet like a cat and padded over to the music centre. She was naked and the triangle of space at the top of her thighs perfectly framed her pussy lips. When she bent over I admired her muscular legs and her tight ass cheeks and wanted to crawl across the floor and worship her body. She stood and moved across the room, her breasts swaying gently as the slow sensuous dance music began to throb.

"Close your eyes Elsie and imagine you are in the club."

As she took me in her arms, I started to picture the club in my head and could feel the warmth of her body through the tee-shirt. As she ground against me her thigh slid between mine and started to press the material of the shirt against my pussy. As we moved to the music the pressure varied as she rotated her hips and thighs, sliding up and down.

"All those people watching you with your love...making love..in public," she whispered in my ear and I found myself grinding back against her thigh, rubbing myself on her leg.

Her teeth grazed my neck and her breasts were mashed against mine as we started to meld into one being. I could feel the tension building in my body and then, almost without warning, the orgasm burst inside me like an explosion.

Maggie didn't stop her movements, prolonging my climax, her strong arms supporting me as the pleasure rushed through me. Finally, she stepped back and led me to the bed where I collapsed trying to speak but finding no words.

"That's the Gateways Grind and it's normally done on the dance floor," she laughed, "Though if Smithy or Gina catch you it's a ban for a while."

Smithy and Gina were legends in the Gates as well as Gina being the owner along with her husband Ted. No one really knew how the triangle worked but everyone knew what the two women said was law.

Giggling I said, "Well I am willing to risk a ban if you are."

Discarding the tee-shirt we lay naked, our bodies entwined; swathed in that soft afterglow sheen that only comes from great sex. Maggie rolled onto one side and said softly, "Does that answer your question about whether I fancy you or not?"

I smiled at her and then spotting the scrap of pink silk tucked in amongst our tangled and discarded clothes I held it up, "Are these what I think they are?"

Maggie blushed which to me was the most endearing and beautiful thing I had ever seen. "Yes, they are your ruined 18th birthday present. I have kept them close to my heart ever since."

"And you have loved me ever since?" I laughed.

Maggie stared at me with a misty look in her eye, "Elsie I have loved you since the day you were born and have never stopped loving you... nor will I ever stop."

*****

"So what happened to Maggie?"

I looked at the pretty young nurse sitting beside my bed, her hand holding my frail old one as the machines I was hooked up to beeped rhythmically. It had all been memories of my youth, whereas the reality was I was an old lady reaching the end of her life.

"After many happy years together I buried her just before COVID shut down the world...You know at the end she weighed less than I do now."

Dear Maggie, she was always a fighter but that was a battle she could never win as the cancer inside her ate away until she succumbed. Even on her deathbed, she wanted to give the Gateways grind one last go.

"Not before we were married of course...she looked so sexy that day," I said with a smile.

I drifted off remembering our wedding day and then giggling as I remembered our wedding night. It wasn't that long after we got the news of her illness and things went downhill from there. When I opened my eyes I could see a tear trickling down the nurse's cheek, then looking over her shoulder I let out a small squeak of delight.

"Don't cry dear, my Maggie is here now and she needs me," I said to the nurse, patting her hand as I stared at the vision of perfection hovering just behind her.

Maggie looked so magnificent and was in the very same outfit as the day we first got together, well the day we became a couple. Holding open her arms she smiled as she said, "Welcome home my love, I have missed you."

*****

PS The Gateways Grind was a real thing.

PPS Thank you Gina & Smithy.

12