Gathering My Exotic Harem Pt. 03

Story Info
Kako gets crushed.
5.5k words
4.24
3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been informed that it was past time for my next instalment of this story line, rest assured good reader that I am alive, well and diligently pecking away on the keys to get these stories out to you. As always this is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental, I am the sole originator of this story and any mistakes are of my own doing, it may not be copied, reproduced or retransmitted in any way known or unknown without my permission. If you enjoyed reading my latest work please remember to like, follow, vote and comment to let me know how I'm doing.

Now on with the show.

I sat patiently in my chair waiting for the latest acquisition to my harem to arrive, cunt was all aquiver, she loved to lick Kako's smooth pussy and sensitive pearl. Cunt really loved it when Kako would squirt all over her face, she would do everything to make Kako squirt several times in a row. I loved to hear the high-pitched screams and moans she would make when she did squirt, not even my fucking her pussy or ass and making her orgasm had she managed to hit notes like that. I was actually a bit jealous of cunts ability to find those spots on her.

The knock at the door was not unexpected and I had cunt answer it dressed as she usually did when at home, in her collar, heels and nothing else. Kako came in towing Lola behind her, she had a vacant look to her eyes and Lola directed her to kneel before me, she then joined her Mistress on her knees. Both women stripped and Lola bowed, her head touching the floor, hands behind her back.

'Master may this lowly worm please report to its new Master?' She asked. I left her in that position for several minutes before I answered.

'Speak slut.' I said in a bored voice, cunt came over and rubbed my shoulders to relive my stress. Slut sat up, her eyes down and began to speak.

'Master, as per your plan slut has used the oil vial on her former Mistress and then had her bring slut here to Master.' She said. 'Master, slut begs Master to use it like the cum sleave that Master made it into. Masters will is sluts will, slut belongs to Master and begs to be used as Master wills my Master.'

I looked slut and Kako over as they both knelt before me, Kako had, at the present moment, no idea where she was at. Slut was as of this moment no longer Kako's slave to play with and I had no intention of giving her back. I also had no intention of letting Kako go either, I had been wanting her for several months now. I was now going to collect on that promise to myself.

'Kako, do you know where you are?' I asked her. She looked around slowly her eyes never really focusing on any one item, then looked back towards the front.

'I'm at home, my slave Lola was just trained by Master John for me to use.' She said slowly. I looked at slut and smiled.

'Cunt, take my guest into the dungeon and strap her to the cross.' I said quietly and watched her do as I had ordered. 'How many drops did you put on her slave?' I asked once they were out of the room.

'As Master directed, 1 my Master.' She quickly answered. 'Did slave do something wrong Master?'

I smiled at her and stood up; I caressed her head like the good dog she was. 'Good slave dog slut, you followed orders perfectly.' I told her. 'Slave may cum now for Master.' I watched her face contort and a strangled scream came from her throat as she orgasmed on just my word alone, just as I had trained her to do. I picked up a metal collar like the one cunt had around her neck and held it out to slut.

'Put this on and you become my slave for all time just like cunt is.' I simply said. She took it from my hands and looked at it, the name slave slut and a 9-digit number were engraved into it, she caressed the metal. Slut looked up at me with tears in her eyes and slipped it around her neck and brought the ends together. The click was clearly heard in the quite room. 'Thank you, Master.' She whispered and lowered her head to the floor and kissed my feet. Lola had just died and reborn in her place was slave slut.

I had her get up and follow me to the dungeon, going down the stairs I could hear Kako screaming to be allowed to cum, so I already knew that cunt either had her face in Kako's cunt or was finger fucking her twat and ass. The sound of the squish told me all I needed to know; cunt's whole hand was knuckle deep in the trapped womans cunt.

She smiled up at me as I came through the door and looked at her with a knowing smirk on my face. 'Having fun cunt?' I asked already knowing the answer.

'Mistress Kako's cunt is ready for Master to fuck my Master, Mistress is very wet Master see.' She pulled her hand out and I could see the juiced dripping down her chocolatey arm, glazing it to a shine.

The aroma was heady as well and my cock hardened yet again, and I knew I would have to take another injection of "elixir" in order to keep myself servicing all 3 of my slaves fuck holes. Usually, I took an injection every 6 months, if I was going to be cuming more than 6 times a day like I would with just cunt alone. It could be up to 15 to 18 times or more a day I would have to boost the elixir to an injection every 4 or maybe even every 3 months. I'd have to check that out.

Slut was kneeling off to one side watching cunt make Kako scream and beg for relief, relief that cunt knew I had to allow no matter how much she begged or pleaded for it to happen. I dropped my sleep pants some and motioned slut over, she latched onto my cock like a baby calf feeding on the tit. Without my even saying anything she started deep throating my cock, in the few short weeks that I had had her I'd managed to train her to be a good cock sucker.

I pulled my now rock-hard cock free of sluts' greedy mouth and throat, I walked over to the toy wall and took hold of a toy Kako normally would never allow me to use on her. A yard long rod. I let the tip trace her tit, belly, long legs and finally up the inside of her thighs to her smooth pussy. I let the tip linger against her clit, providing just enough pressure to keep her wanting more.

Cunt had her fingers back in her pussy and would with every third or fourth thrust tease Kakos' G-spot. Not a lot, but enough to keep her screaming for more and for cunt to thrust harder and deeper. 'Kako, would you like to cum for my slave?' I asked her. All she could do was scream and pull against the cuffs holding her to my St. Andrews cross.

'Kako if you want to come you need to ask permission, don't you, good girls always ask permission to cum.' I told her again and pushed a little harder on her clit. She screamed and pushed up against the rod I was holding trying to gain that last little bit of pressure in order to cum.

'Let me cum slave... I'm sooooo close... fuuuuuuuccccccck mmmmeeeeeee.' She screamed. I pulled a set of nipple clamps out of the pocket of the sleep pants and pulled each nipple out then placed the weighted alligator clamp on each large mocha colored nipple. I loved the fresh level of screams as the teeth bit into the sensitive flesh.

My Sadistic side had come out yet again and I flicked the dangling weights, Kakos knees buckled somewhat, and she screamed then whimpered as the pain rushed through her body. I watched the tears stream down her face as she blubbered and sniffed, I stopped playing with her to allow her just a few seconds to get herself together somewhat.

I stepped back and motioned cunt away and leveled my rod then drew it back. The swishing sound was heard just before the "CRACK" and then a "GASP" and finally a "SCREACH" of pain escaped Kakos open mouth. I held it the rod in place and then pulled it free admiring the straight line that bloomed into being on her ass. I flicked my rod 11 more times leaving 12 lovely red stripes across her back, ass and thighs.

I looked at her as she dangled by her slim wrist, any thought of fighting me gone with those 12 strikes. I sent cunt to fetch the ear buds, small MP3 player and gimp hood. She knelt next to me as I placed the buds in Kakos ears and started to draw the hood over her head.

'Noooo... not that... pleasssssssse nnnnooooooo... noooooooo... nooooooooo' She moaned out as I fitted the hood firmly in place and adjusted the straps and ties. She tried yet again to free her hands and ankles from the cuffs holding her tightly in position. I plugged the cord into the played and checked the charge level for the player, good it was full and ready to erase yet another mind. I started the tracks that was stored in its memory and kissed her exposed cheek. 'Goodby Kako, you'll be a good slave here shortly, I'll enjoy owning you and doing things to your body that you could barely imagine allowing yourself to let happen to you.'

I had cunt take slut up to my bedroom and strap her to the foot board post of my bed so that I could flog her as cunt sucked my cock. I watched the 2 of them walk out and recovered the small vial of AMX 212 and put 2 drops into Kako's jabbering mouth and closed it up. Kako gasped, moaned and shivered several times then went limp yet again. I put the vial away and walked to the door and turned the lights out and pulled the door closed leaving her in the pitch-dark room and headed up to celebrate.

I awoke to the feeling of 2 mouths sharing my cock and balls and knew who was doing what without even having to look, cunt was to my right and slut to the left. I felt sluts nose touch my thigh crease and her throat pulse around my cock, I pulsed my own cock and she caressed my balls trying to coax the cum stored there in out and down her throat. I reached down and found cunts pussy and slid 4 fingers in and started fucking her cum hole.

'Ummmmmm Masterrrrrrr... fuck slavessss holesssss Masssterrrrrr.' She moaned out and I could feel her pulling sluts ass around so she could get her fingers and mouth all over sluts' pussy. I would have to make an appointment to have sluts' body lasered to prevent her from growing any body hair.

I finally shot my morning wad down sluts' throat and then relieved myself also, she swallowed without a second thought. I love the things that the mind control programs and the 212 did to the mind, I'd have to go check my latest slave soon enough and hopped out of bed. My right hand was covered with pussy juice, and I headed for the shower to wash the layers of sweat and pussy juice from my body.

Coming out of the bathroom I could see that the bed had been made and all traces of last night's pleasure had been cleaned up. I pulled on the dressing gown and could hear the vacuum being run; I could also smell fresh coffee being brewed as well as bacon being cooked.

I soon would have 3 slaves and my house would be well looked after, after all a Master needs to look after his slaves and the slaves need to do as much as they could to take care of Master and his property. I walked through the kitchen and down into the basement, I opened the door to my dungeon and found what was left of Kako hanging limply by her wrist right where I had left her.

I had to admit that the breaking was almost as fun as the hunt, I ran my fingers over her back and smiled when she twitched and tried to pull herself up. She really didn't have the strength and had used everything up trying to resist, resistance was futile for I am Borg. (If you don't know who the Borg are, I suggest you go watch a little ST: TNG. I forget which season look it up.)

She whimpered and I knew she was broken but I wasn't quite ready to let her off the cross just yet and grabbed a 20" flogger with 1/2" wide tails and started flicking it around. I started lashing her ass, back and legs from top to bottom, eliciting fresh howls of pain each time the tails make contact with her sensitive skin.

'What's the matter slut, does it hurt? I haven't even begun to lay into your ass yet, you fuck toy. Before I'm done, you'll beg and plead like a good slave should for her Masters pleasure.' I tell her knowing she can barely hear me. I flogged her for another 20 minutes then went over and picked up another vial and drew in 5cc of the clear blue liquid into the syringe I held. I cleaned a spot on her neck and jerked her head back exposing the vein I had just whipped clean; I slid the small needle in and pushed down on the plunger.

She started screaming like a banshee as the drug went straight to her brain, it attacked her pain centers and started rewriting them. I pulled the needle out and left her jerking and trying to break free of the cuffs and the cross that held her up. I disposed of the used syringe into a metal lock box and then take a shock collar off the shelf and lock it around Kako's neck.

I wasn't ready to use it on her just yet, she was still fighting to break free, but she was growing weaker with each attempt to gain her freedom. She really didn't want to be free, she would be owned, and I just had to take her down that road and show her what that freedom really looked like.

I went upstairs and sat down to a hot breakfast and a hotter blow job by cunt and slut who had come in and crawled in next to her sister and started licking my balls and ass. This is the way to enjoy breakfast, if you've never had it done this way try it a few times, I'm fairly sure you'll like it. I blew my load all over both of their faces and then sat back, sipping my coffee as they licked each other clean.

I retired to my office and handled a few emails and made some trades to keep the money flowing in. I already had a handle on another slave that I might want to pick up in the next few weeks. She was a young beauty with dark chocolate skin, we'd been chatting back and forth for around a month, and I'd been slowly drawing her deeper and deeper into the depths of rabbit hole. Once ensnared by the fine sticky fingers of the lifestyle you never really get loose even though you might think you have.

Around noon I took slut back downstairs and let her look at her sniveling begging former mistress, she got to run her brightly colored fingernails across her back and ass as Kako squirmed and tried to get more tactile contact. You see the human body and mind need touch and a lack of it can make a person a bit crazy, a hooded person has no sense of time and so that touch is even more important and a little goes a long way.

'You're a mistress no more, are you? here you are hanging here from Masters cross begging for Masters touch and whatever else he so chooses to grace you with anymore.' Slut told her and pinched her nipples hard. Kako screamed and squirted all over the floor from the pain. I smiled and felt my cock harden yet again. 'You pathetic little fucking pain twat; how dare you cum without Masters permission. Master, may this lowly slut please beat this pain twat for Master?' She asked.

I stepped back and nodded to her, she fell to her knees and kissed my feet and then jumped up and grabbed a flogger off the wall. I suspect that Kako had flogged her many times in order to make her more compliant. 'BITCH!' She screamed at Kako and began lashing her as I watched. Slut obviously had some hostility towards her old mistress.

I stood back and let her go at what was left of her former mistress, slut really was laying into Kako's ass, and I began to notice several lines that were darker than the rest. 'Move that flogger around slut or I'll do the same to you.' I quietly told her and watched the strikes hit elsewhere. I didn't mind a red back, but I wanted no blood, just yet that is.

'Come pet, prepare your Master so that I may rape that twat's asshole.' I told slut. She quickly fell to her knees and crawled over to me as I pulled my cock free of it cloth prison. I held out my left hand and she put the flogger in it, she then whimpered, and her mouth gapped open as she inhaled my man musk. I placed my right hand on top of her head and slut opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck her tongue out covering her bottom teeth.

I slid my cock onto her mouth, and she looked up at me like a puppy about to get a treat. 'Good little fuck puppy.' I told her and patted her head; she moaned like a bitch in heat and began sucking my rapidly stiffening cock. I watched her slide my thick meat into her throat, all the while looking up at me and smiling. I would have to put her in the tank again and take her even deeper.

I remembered that I needed to call and have the Doctor set her up for a tit job, her tight little A's would become C's or maybe even D cups. Maybe I'd breed her first to see what that would do to those tight titties, I could then milk her and keep her as a hucow.

A few days ago, while talking with my next slave I had convinced her to show me her tits, they were nice. The thought had run through my mind to make her a hucow, I would have to see them up close and feel their weight before I made that discission. I did have an area I could set up out back for her to crawl around and make milk for my pleasure.

I slid my cock out of slut's throat and walked over and cupped Kako well reddened ass cheek and lifted them opening her hole. I placed the head of my stiff cock against her star and pushed in. She screamed and tried to lift herself off my invading meat stick, all she really did was make it easier for me to slip into her guts.

I felt my head pop past her ring, and I felt her ass tighten around my shaft as I continued to push further inside finally bottoming out against her hot ass. 'Ummmmm... yes you fucking gook whore, I always knew you'd be tight.' I tell her and flex my hips back and forth going harder and harder with each stroke until I was lifting her to the limits of her ankle cuffs.

She was screaming something but to tell you the truth I really wasn't paying attention to anything she was babbling about, all I wanted was to plant my seed deep in her bowels. 'Yes, cum you fucking cheap ass whore and become my slave for all time, you can't escape me slut. I will own you and have you begging to suck my cock and lick the cum from your new sisters' assholes and cunts after I paint their guts too.'

I reached up with my left hand and began to choke her and my right started teasing her clit and dripping fuck hole, I managed to ger 3 fingers into her and smashed the heal of my hand against her clit and ground the 2 together. Her screams took on new levels of volume and I just smiled, she could scream till the end of days, and no one would ever hear her. I had taken the time to soundproof the basement when I had first moved in and did a lot of the remodeling myself.

'Scream bitch... scream your throat horse you fucking twat, no one will hear you and no one is coming to rescue your tight gook ass.' I told her and tightened my grip around her throat. She tightened her ass ring and thrashed around trying to break free, all it did was take me over the edge. I felt my cock pulse and I started coating the inside of her guts, that was all it took to cement her as my slave.

'FUUUUUCCCKKK MEEEEEEE MMMMASSSSSTERRRR.' She screamed out and gushed out one last time and collapsed. She hung there twitching, my cock still lodged in her asshole, I knew the second I pulled free she would start leaking out. I motioned slut over and slid my cock free while pushing her face into the freshly fuck hole. 'Lick slave, clean my cum from this worthless twat's ass.' I told her and watched her feast as if she hadn't eaten in a week.

Cunt who had been standing by the door rushed over to me, dropped to her knees and slurped in my cock to clean it of the cum/ass musk combo. With in a few minutes, she had my cock spit and polished clean and was rubbing the shaft and head across her face, marking her with my scent looking up at me the whole time.

'Master, please may this lowly cum dump fuck the new slave for Masters pleasure, please my Master?' She asked in a low sexy voice then licked my cock from taint to crown and back again. She really was a fuck slut and was so mind wiped that all she wanted to do was please me. I looked down at her and watched my now semi hard cock disappear back into her mouth and throat like a piece of candy.

12