Gathering My Exotic Harem Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her nose against my stomach and batted her eyelashes at me, giving me the deep slutty 'fuck your slave Master' look. As much as I hated to admit it, this slut did know how to push my horny buttons when she wanted something, not that she could do anything about it if I so choose to tell her no. Besides I did enjoy watching her fuck another slave with the dildo that had been made from a mold of my cock.

'Rape her ass, cunt and throat my slave. Show her the life she will live as my play toy and cum dump.' I whispered and she pulled my cock free of her throat and kissed the head of my cock. 'As Master commands, so shall slave obey my Master.' Cunt said with a huge smile on her face and quickly jumped up. She ran over to the shelf with the bigger play toys on it and pulled the dildo off and slid the bulbed base head into her cunt.

I smiled as the white skinned cock contrasted against her dark skin as it's 8+ inches jutted out before her like a ram on a ship. I knew she was about to do some serious damage to twats' holes. I sat back in the only comfortable chair in the room to watch my trained fuck toy destroy my newest toys fuck holes for me. She knelt and unhooked twats' ankles then stood and released her arms one at a time from the crosses eye bolts. Twat collapsed to the cold floor and lay there as she tried to regain the use of her limbs.

'Up bitch, up. Master has graced me with the task of training your useless holes to please his glorious cock for his pleasure, for a slave's pleasure is immaterial compared to his wants, needs and desires.' Cunt said and kicked twat in the leg flipping her onto her back. She fell on her, and I could see her fishing around and finally found twat's fuck hole and shoved the dildo into the nuts, then began to fuck her without mercy. Twat screamed and tried to fight her off but being hooded still and without sleep made her movements wild and uncoordinated, in short, she was fighting from inside a bag. Hey no one ever said life is fair, don't like it? get a helmet man.

I just sat back and motioned slut over to me and made her kneel next to my chair, I stroked her sweety head like the loyal dog she was as we watched cunt fuck twat without mercy. My slaves were taught to go big and hard in whatever they did unless told not to do so by me, and cunt was doing everything to please me.

I watched her wise hips fly back and forth driving the fake cock into twat's twat with all the speed and force she could muster. 'Fuck her cunt, fuck that bitch's holes, make her scream and beg for more and I shall reward you cunt.' I told her. I swear her hips moved even faster after I told her that, she knew that a reward from me was worth 150% effort in whatever I had ordered her to do.

'Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her,' I chanted and laughed as twat had her first orgasm with my cock in her cunt, even if it was a faux cock. Cunt kept right on screwing her right through the floor and wouldn't stop until I told her to. I sat back, crossed my ankles and watched what I knew was going to be a long show.

After nearly 3 hours I had cunt stop and take a break, she was exhausted anyway but twat was little more than a pile sweat, piss, cum, puke and bones with some flesh attached to them. Cunt crawled over to where I sat breathing hard, her body also covered head to toe in sweat. I leaned forward and patted her head like the loyal dog she was. 'Good girl cunt, you have pleased Master.' I told her.

She looked up at me smiling, her white teeth standing out against her glistening black skin. I decided to give her a real treat. 'Does cunt want a treat? would cunt like a mega, hmmm?' I asked already knowing her answer. She bobbed her head like a bobblehead doll on speed, her eyes gleaming with sexual energy. 'Please Master, slave would give up its life for Master to have a mega my Master.' She replied.

I sat back and smiled at cunt as she shivered in anticipation of what was to cum, literally. 'Mega orgasm cunt, twice. Execute.' I said and watched the show.

Cunts body locked up and her eyes and mouth flew open as wide as they could go. A strange, strangled soul tearing sound came from somewhere deep within the dark recesses of her trapped mind. She started to shake from head to toe as if every bone in her body suddenly turned into powder, her head flew back and her back arched into a bow shape, thrusting her massive tits out. Her nipples hardened to points that I knew would cut through armored glass. A jet of her pussy nectar shot from her fuck hole and covered my feet and lower legs.

She finally inhaled and then screamed so loud I could have sworn that those on the ISS would have heard her clearly. Her body started to convulse and shiver, and she fell to one side then lay there for several minutes simply twitching like she was having a fit. Slut knelt next to me her mouth hanging open watching cunt alternate between shivers one second then into flops and twitches the next.

I knew that she would be useless for the rest of the day after 2 mega orgasms melted her mind and body down. I had watched the faux cock shoot out of her cunt and it now lay at my feet when her lower hole had exploded. Cunts body exploded yet again and this time her fuck juices shot across the room and hit twat who was still laying in a pile of her own mess, I knew I'd have to have the dungeon thoroughly cleaned again after I finished breaking twats mind and soul.

Slut now shivered and mewed in a combination of excitement and fear, and I knew what she was thinking. "Would my body do that if Master commanded me to do the same thing? what did it feel like? an orgasm command from Master was powerful but this looked 100 times more powerful than that. Look at slut I'm surprised her body hasn't turned inside out." She thought then looked up at Master who was watching her with a knowing smirk on his face. Slut shivered then looked back to cunt who was now laying on the floor gasping and shivering as her brain and body tried to sync back up again.

I smile at cunt and stroke her head. 'Pick up the dildo cunt, fit it into your fuck hole, crawl over to that piece of meat laying there and rape her holes as hard and fast as you can until I tell you to stop.' I tell her and watch her do just as I had just told her. She crawled over and pulled twat onto her back and thrust the fake cock into her mouth and down her throat. I saw twats throat expand and contract with each thrust.

The next 90 minutes wore cunt out and I was surprised that she lasted that long as I finally called her over to me and smirked at her sweaty body as slut looked down at cunts still limp body then back at me. 'Please Master, please make this lowly fuck slut like slave cunt Master. Slave will do anything for Masters pleasure including surrender its own life if Masters so chooses my Master.' She quietly said and bowed before me her head against my feet.

I sat back and smiled yet again. 'Look at me slut.' I tell her and watch her sit up. 'Mega orgasm slave slut. Execute.' I say and watch her mind and body melt as she has her first mind wrenching orgasm that she could remember. She had been trained several times with these mind ripping orgasms, but during her final programing they had been removed from her memory.

Slut screamed and screamed as her body convulsed several times and finally went limp in a pool of her own juices. I got up and went back upstairs knowing that both cunt and slut would shower and come find me once they regained their faculties and could move. From past experience I knew that they would both be knocked out for several hours and sat back to watch a little TV and plan my next visitation to the club when I might finally bring twat out and show several of those there that I really had the ability to break a mistress and make her into a sniveling simp of a slave that would do whatever I wanted whenever I commanded.

And here I end this portion of my tale, if you liked what you read, please remember to like, vote, comment and follow me. Stay safe everyone and yes, I am writing more even as you read this, I just needed a little time to find my muse again.

12